Canadian doctor shot by Israeli sniper near Gaza border

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canadian-doctor-shot-by-israeli-sniper-near-gaza-border/
>“I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,” he told The Globe and Mail in a telephone interview from Gaza where he recuperating. “Snipers don’t reach me because of mistakes. I did everything right. We were all huddled. We were high visibility. It was quiet at the exact moment I got shot. The bullet went through my left leg, through my right leg out and hit the ground.
This is some seriously fucked up shit. His username on reddit is _tarek_ if you want to read more of the guy's view on what happened. The dude is extremely chill and definitely has a humanitarian personality. It's also worth noting that a total of 18 paramedics were shot that day, with one receiving a fatal shot in the chest.

Attached: tarek.jpg (620x1101, 86K)

You mean a brown person with Canadian citizenship. Which is the equivalent of an autistic child with a participation award.

Fuck the leafs!

Attached: 4DE78B58-43E6-48F4-9B51-E547FB4EA6E1.jpg (700x700, 281K)

Too bad it wasn't a white US doctor. The fucking mental gymnastics spin on that would have been legendary.

Too bad your PM is the biggest faggot to grace mankind or he would call Israel's blatant terrorism.

Attached: 1526256886477.jpg (208x243, 13K)

he's not even brown, though

Attached: medical-volunteers-in-gaza.jpg (780x439, 46K)

>Kike shill constantly looking for new threads

Attached: JIDF.jpg (680x631, 114K)

Fucking Jews, starting the Day of the Rake without us.

Maybe dont go to a terrorist sponsored riot if you don't wanna get shot

based mudslime shill poster

Wow, reverse shill accusation. Very clever.

Attached: JIDF memeflags.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

based mudslime jpg poster

>I am very seasoned about not being shot at.

Obviously not. You're wearing highviz gear in the middle of an invading hoard. You gonna get shot.

Attached: 1526071344433.jpg (1200x675, 207K)

>both legs hit by sniper fire
>legs look completely intact
>bandages more suitable for bruising than a gunshot

probably small shrapnel, which was also probably caused by jordanian home made molotvs

You know deliberately shooting uniformed, non-combatant medics is a war crime regardless of the event, right? It doesn't matter if they're hanging out with the wrong crowd. Purposefully blasting the Red Cross, Red Crescent, Doctors Without Borders, etc, is totally a war crime.

WARCRIMES

>worth noting that a total of 18 paramedics were shot that day, with one receiving a fatal shot in the chest.
The one who died was actually the doctor who patched Tarek up after he got shot. They were good friends.

I have been on Jow Forums for years, and anytime someone claimed war crime it would be followed by like 100s of happy merchants claiming that "war crimes" are a kike ploy/idea.

Either way, the idea of a war crime is fucking stupid.

Whether you think that people actively trying to kill each other agree to do so by humane, civilized rules is fucking stupid or not, those are the rules. Israel's part of the UN, they agreed to the Geneva accords. Any other country did this shit, there'd be hell to pay.

for fucks sake are all canadians fucking leditors?

The law is the law. Are you some kinda degenerate law breaker?

Chapter IV, Article 25 of the Geneva Convention states that: "Members of theARMED FORCESspecially trained for employment, should the need arise, as hospital orderlies, nurses or auxiliary stretcher-bearers, in the search for or the collection, transport or treatment of the wounded and sick shall likewise be respected and protected if they are carrying out these duties at the time when they come into contact with the enemy or fall into his hands."

Attached: 1504325889785.gif (512x807, 469K)

why are his socks not bloody? not shilling for kikes

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (960x958, 67K)

That article is to clarify that combat medics, performing medical services, are still protected, despite them being armed for their own safety.

This will never be on the news that's for sure

>goes to a contested area on the border of Israel
gets shot
>complains
fuck off doc

Bumping to piss of the JIDF

Attached: 1517004557240.jpg (1272x1023, 353K)

Usually you fall to to ground when you get shot in the leg rather than remaining standing up. Also his pants which they cut off with scissors probably absorbed most of the blood.

Problem was they stood in the middle of crowds.

>doctor
>at a place where people are probably going to need medical treatment.
Does not compute.

Attached: Burger 2.png (1052x1137, 223K)

Heads up, if you ever want to convince normalfags about Israel's social media manipulation, just have them look up "Hasbara."

> I did everything right. We were all huddled. We were high visibility
>all huddled

Next time don't huddle around people throwing shit at the wall.

Because they cleaned it before puttin the band.

That really was a fake site done by anons to troll other anons.. You kinda look dumb posting old sauces.

>Shitskin "Canadian" doctor
It's a shame he survived.

>risking your life for sandniggers

you know he deserved it

Attached: 1511756682346.png (3667x2229, 3.53M)

Agreed

found the jew

>Shitskin
How pale you must be to be white?

if they killed him he would have won.

Attached: 1524543654893.jpg (636x390, 100K)

Also, he has caucasian bone structure.

yeah yeah, and the fact that if he was a medic or whatever he would have been around other medics or whatever.. still weird

they were specifically targeted with sniper fire. 18 other paramedics were shot that day, with 1 being mortally wounded. There also wasn't any conflict, smoke, stone throwing when and where they were all shot at. They were trying to patch people up with newly made 3D-printed tourniquets

Attached: 3D printed tourniquets.jpg (600x450, 105K)

What do you think happens when you charge a militarized border? You fucken stupid or something.

Attached: dumblvl9000.jpg (960x720, 56K)

>Canadian in a sandnigger country gets shot
>sandniggers in general getting mowed down
>Israel setting itself up to be attacked by everyone again
Why is everyone acting like this whole debacle hasn't been wonderful?

FPBP

I hate Jews, but I hate brown people too, so this is a wash

That jackass thinks its some afternoon canadian political activity

>yeah yeah, and the fact that if he was a medic or whatever he would have been around other medics or whatever.. still weird
>not shilling for kikes
Heh, read quote in OP.

Oh boy, Jow Forums has to choose between Jews committing war crimes or peaceful Canadian non-white doctor, who will win?!

Just kidding, with Jow Forums the Jews always win.

Yn Ɛni Wor Bytwīn Яŷťuol Ďεnytol Mjûtylejterz,

Stej Awt Λv Yt.

Abrahâmyzom Wyl It Ytsεlf

>Hεli Lænd

Attached: StayOutOfIt.png (484x742, 32K)

wtf I love muslims now

Attached: 1483330400458.png (882x715, 652K)

>le no argument

retarded canamutt

>18 doctors charged the jewish border

Attached: you left-wing-leaning parasite.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Aweeeeee soooooo fucking sorrrryyyyy Ahmed!!!!!

If you have to ask...

Proxy Shill

>Canadian doctor shot by Israeli sniper near Gaza border—and that’s a good thing!

I hope Israel goes down in history as the fucking evil ethnostate it really is. Fucking hypocritical Nazi wannabes

Found the Muslim.

Are you smelling the gas Moshe?

Attached: Gharqad.png (1000x1000, 690K)

>Hasbara
It's fucking hard to have something with less than 350,000 results in google.

Good news, he already apologized to the Israelis.

You know in Islam it's legal to fuck goats as long as you don't eat the meat after.

Hmmm...maybe he shouldn't hang out with war criminals.

> I know how to not get shot
> Gets shot
May need to rethink that

Yeah? Where did you learn that? on the_donald?

When the race war happens in Canada, me and my chinese brothers will boil you mudslimes in a giant wok of burning hot oil

I didn't know kikes were related to chinks.

Did you know in Muslims are so fucking stupid they think the sun sets in a muddy pool on the horizon; and you guys think flat earthers are trolls.

Ok, this is a legit funny rebuttal, I have to give you that. Fucking told

Did you know in Islam boys are for fun and girls are for breeding. bachi bazis you're a religion of pedos.

Cool story kike. Enjoy your incoming extermination.

Attached: Nazi Quran.jpg (450x327, 20K)

jews are evil. news at 11

Lot of Kikes in your area Muslim? You must be in Toronto with all the other liberal faggots.

>in times of war we aim for doctors
(((Canadian))) detected

Attached: 1522539960325.png (400x387, 67K)

Pay attention muslim I called the doctor a shitskin and cheered his brush with death. Now let's talk about why your culture wants to fuck small children.

>. I know how not to get shot,”

Attached: Capture.jpg (612x569, 43K)

Good, the Palestinians can keep him

>username on reddit
You need to go back.

Maybe they shouldn't be hanging around borders with armed guards then? God damn mudshits.

So much blood. How did he survive?

>You mean a brown person with Canadian citizenship. Which is the equivalent of an autistic child with a participation award.

don't be antisemitic

>Purposefully blasting the Red Cross, Red Crescent, Doctors Without Borders, etc, is totally a war crime.
Everyone should be shooting Doctors Without Borders

Got eem!

I'm not going to get shot by "Israeli snipers" because I have no plans to travel to the area
Amazing how that works

>i m a pussy and stay at comfy home
yes amazing

>redditor
Who cares.gif

>Did you know in Islam boys are for fun and girls are for breeding. bachi bazis you're a religion of pedos.

so it's the same as judaism. no surprise there.

he was saving the lives of the enemies of Israel, he is a fucking hero and you are not fit to suck his toes

>humanitarian personality
Too bad it didn't go through the heart.

Alright user. I've seen this exact photo, with this exact text three times today, and other shit straight from the same script.

Skip the foreplay. Straight up. what is YOUR desired outcome to this protest, and the greater palestinian situaton?

Try to keep it reasonably realistic if you can.

Attached: 1503302820574.jpg (900x1531, 961K)

wonderful

Attached: C-3PO_TLJ_Card_Trader_Award_Card.png (465x955, 1.7M)

>Canadian-Palestinian

Now he's back in Gaza, he needs to stay there.

Canada only needs to import shitskin doctors because the minute they graduate from medical school, all the doctors who are white and speak English leave for the States, where they get paid what they're worth, don't have to give half of it to the taxman, and don't have to shovel snow six months a year.

daily reminder that Israel has infiltrated our government in every aspect.

Attached: netanyahuoffcamera.png (665x407, 298K)

I knew his father, its pretty shill brother.

Attached: 1525524338650.png (750x1334, 1.63M)

>Tarek Loubani
>canadian
The only thing bad here is the fucker is going to bill taxpayers for disability and rehabilitation.

He's literally a fucking light skinned Arab/Semite.

Your cognitive dissonance is beyond imagination.