Rogan the Experience

Do we think Joe Rogans podcast will ever be fucked over or kicked off by the elites? Or if he himself will ever subside and start spitting BS like the Elites im sure want? The guy has a top podcast on iTunes but recieves zero promotion on their front page. He gets way more views than most MSM and i feel like all Gen X listen to him religiously on their commute to work, etc. Spitting the truth and reaching the double digit millions he does has to have consequences. Or at least be under surveillance as he seems a massive thorn in the kike and elites side.

Attached: rogan 2.png (429x435, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZtSyWkdD8
youtube.com/watch?v=QCl4zTBIfwc
youtube.com/watch?v=dODzsMAJhQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would anyone care what this leftist has to say?

soon enough theres gonna be so many holes the elite are gonna be worrying about their sinking ship as a whole rather than worrying aboout people like Rogan

He self medicates himself (and by proxy his audience) with bluepills whenever something truly outside the overton window comes up. He's the retards thinking man.

This.

He willingly lives in LA when he could live anywhere in the world

LA is pretty nice if you're rich though. An hour from the beach, the forest, the mountains and the desert. House up in the hills isolated. Mmmmm

Have you listened to him? He roasts SJW's like its his job and has guys like Jordan Peterson on all the time to back him up. Hes pro hunting and explains it to the retards who need explaining. His reach is unmatched

Jordan Peterson is the pinnacle of bluepilled kike shill.

Bs

Lately Rogan keeps pushing this fucking Kurt Eichenwald piece about Trump being on some fenfen derivative. Will someone please sort him out on this its fucking embarrassing every time he brings it up.

Mike Baker is actively subverting his platform. He's a trained handler and Joe is slowly caving. You can see that Joe is a little resistant to Mike, but eventually that will drain away..

Wouldn't be surprised if Joe is told to stand down while they are fishing at Mike's ranch..

Half of the time I think rogan is controlled but then i realize hes a fucking 50 year old rich meathead, he wouldnt be smart enough to hide it

He has some good shows/guests when it's not politically driven

he's a complete sellout fag who talks to literal CIA niggers on his show who says they need to bomb iran
theres no reason for them to censor him

As in he would stop bringing on Cam Hanes or other guys of that nature? Ex Seals, SF, ect? Or randomly ditch the podcast and stick to comedy to what, protect from being cooked by the feds in some random car accident?

You are duncan trussel? He told joe similar thoughts on the podcast

Mmmmmmm.... Raheem Kasam also does the Rogan mmmmmm

>listening to a manlet

Attached: 1476950588020.gif (200x150, 1.35M)

Occasionally they try to attack him, just like Sam Harris or Pewdiepie. I don't think he's in danger though. He's still within mainstream.

He runs his own app for his podcasts, and a few of his friends as well. His social media reach is INSANE, and his network of friends is vast, across multiple generas of entertainment.

They could never pull the plug on Rogan, no matter what he does. He could have Hitler on and he'd reach record numbers I bet. If anyone was going to deplatform him, the backlash would spread fast.

He'll never have Alex Jones back on even though it's by far the most requested guest and by far the biggest episode. That episode was a paradigm shatterer. I feel like Jow Forums went to shit forever the month after too.

Sad. That could be proof enough that hes being talked to

He gets as many viewers/listeners as NBC Nightly News yet the Jewish complex just ignores him. Consider he has 2.5 million YT followers, while Pewdiepie has 62 million though. And Pewdiepie is reviewing Mishima books. I'm also surprised Cumtown hasn't been destroyed yet, because they call out Jews every episode and make bank.

>Jordan Peterson
exactly, which is why he will not only never be taken off the air, he will be promoted by jews

He's my generation's Charlie Rose

>i feel like all Gen X listen to him religiously
nah senpai

Oh, and he's big with Millennials too

He works with the intel agencies. He pushes sinclair and tavistock narratives regularly in dude weed man form.

>Do we think Joe Rogans podcast will ever be fucked over or kicked off by the elites?
>implying he wasn't threatened by the cia years ago

He’s nowhere near a leftist you idiot

You should listen to somebody more subversive, like . .. Rush Limbaugh? Hell, anybody is better than Rogan and Peterstein, faggot.

I used to listen to the podcast a lot, listened to every episode from 1 to 900-something. There was a CLEAR change in tone.

It went from being a show about shooting the shit with your friends to some pseudointellectual bluepill dispenser. I really noticed it happening when Sam Harris first started being a guest.

Attached: 293214_144248158996294_100002333334274_257921_3002003_n.jpg (309x360, 34K)

ITT: homosexuals

Attached: image.png (891x226, 106K)

Hes nowhere near conservative either

Joe Rogan is actually pretty stupid, but he has very interesting guests.

He is also strongly against national borders so it's a mixed bag with him.

Attached: 277050-alexfas01.jpg (1600x1062, 379K)

Eddie Bravo knows Joe was threatened and turned. Still like his podcast tho unless he goes off on metaphysic tangents

He always says this line that pisses me off thats something like "if we have to choose a radical side to lean towards the world would be a better place if it leans towards the left." Wrong.

He also always talks shit about trump and completely leaves out the other side. He was talking with some retard about how "trump said he would put joe biden down fast and hard" and nearly completely left out the fact that he tweeted that after Joe Biden said he wants to beat trumps ass on two different occasions.

Also in one podcast him and jamie said that the wikileaks emails were proven to be doctored or falsified. Wrong again. In the same podcast they also said there is no way to verify if they are altered or not. Wrong again. So much misinformation and bullshit spewing from that podcast sometimes.

very half the kids ik at Uni listen to him too, same with both my brothers.

if he dosent get you on the podcast, youll click on an youtube clip one day

who are supposed to be the subversive guests that could get him into trouble? new atheist pop science mongoloids like harris, krauss, shermer or neil degrasse tyson? punch drunk mma fighters? experts on big foot, atlantis and magic mushrooms?

rogan's podcast is no different from a variety tv show you could watch on tv, you'd have to be completely retarded to think he's a redpill dispenser

No one likes trump. No one.

Get over it

lol, more people like trump now than ever before dipshit.

he is a cuck, won't anyone really controversial on

hes def not a redpill dispenser but hes also not controlled sometimes he strays outside the suggested lanes of conduct

I enjoy his show tho has a lot of interesting Guest Like Peterson, Dan Flores, Steve Rinella, Duncan Trussel, Eddie Bravo

>kicked off
>way more views
>degenerate pot smoking retard
he's there because (((they))) let him be

You're misremebering that episode.

It's simple- Joe got too big. He has some fundamental blocks in his ability to develop past the solipsism and dude weed. He has "great minds" positing arguments that he cannot reason past. There's no need to turn him because he cannot see the logical traps he is snared in.

But Joe is a good guy so you are just a hater if you can't forgive his weakness.

Maybe Jocko would be more your speed?

Trumps a useful Fag I certainly don't like him but at least hes not clinton

>He'll never have Alex Jones back on even though it's by far the most requested guest and by far the biggest episode. That episode was a paradigm shatterer. I feel like Jow Forums went to shit forever the month after too.
You're not Jow Forums retard. You're a baby NeoCon

Attached: alex jones 33.png (878x928, 621K)

>But Joe is a good guy so you are just a hater if you can't forgive his weakness.
Who wants all white people dead.

He's said it more than once, and once with a snarl of hate. Just like Alex Jones

Attached: mind control tv media white genocide girls.gif (634x769, 255K)

He's the meathead version of Ryan Secrest aka. he can shill for anything. He ain't going nowhere.

This desu, Mike is a good boy, CIA dindu nuffin. Even if he's not dirty and never saw anything corrupt while he served (unlikely) there is no denying that the CIA as a whole is an evil corrupt agency that should be shut down.

Also anyone find it odd there hasn't been a podcast since Mike? Maybe Joe got a tip off of some shit going down and decided to bug out with his familly to Colorado or Idaho?

What episode and what context?

Dude, are you stupider than Joe Rogan?

he just filmed two today, hes up in the hills, so tsunami wouldn't hit him anyways

Without real friends, he's been allowed to run amok and overextended himself. Joe will cause himself to become irrelevant as he becomes more unrelatable

isnt his podcast like the biggest in the world

No shot. Dude just went on that hunting trip to Hawaii and has comedy shit goin on soon. We''ll find out soon tho. I did think Mike talked more than he should have for being a dindu nuffin

end of the day JRE is light years better than anything in the top 10 like "Pod Save America" or less popular like Chapo Trap House

Joe is a cuck. He is still owned by the Jew.

But nowhere near the best podcast in the universe: No Agenda.

Pick any time he has a kike on his show, white people always come up, and Rogan always looks like he just stepped in a wet shit when he's reminded they exist.

never heard of it care to fill me in

we shut him down a few years ago when he started talking about the moon landings. he neutered now. t. insider

Attached: bob2.jpg (196x257, 16K)

Eddie is a bit of a tard but a lovable one.
I think rogan got fuck over already.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZtSyWkdD8

Attached: 1491270310694.jpg (1247x799, 510K)

Attached: 1506163896848.jpg (1450x1450, 414K)

Eddie commented once on how the CIA had a little chat with Rogan but they moved on pretty quickly from that little quip

Eddie questions everything and not is that smart, which is not really a great combo

entertaining and a great BJJ Black belt tho

i'll just gonna leave this here
>Joe rogan on being confronted by the Illuminati 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=QCl4zTBIfwc

>Who wants all white people dead.

He has made fun of white people, never said he wants them all dead you mentally ill nigger.

centrist would be a lot more honest aus bro.

yeah pretty much this

He talks to elite fighters as equals when all he ever did was karate for 2 years in high school. He's a big phoney and married a Jew, his kids are jews.

Nigger he has the strongest kick ever recorded

Examples please mate. Can't just make a statement like that and not back it.

Damn was kinda sorta hoping for a happening.

Ehhh, he's slowly becoming the male Oprah in my eyes. What I mean is that I'm way less interested in what he has to say and more interested in the guest he brings in. He'll still say something insightful or funny sometimes but really he's just a medium by which to learn or enjoy other people.

lol just go watch him chimp the fuck out in the Crowder debate. The one thing Joe Rogan is willing to authentically go to bat for these days is his love of herb

Attached: bahahahahahahahaha.gif (397x200, 1.68M)

when talking with some based centrist he got mad at lefties for censoring youtube and other internet sites, but then followed up by saying that right wing extremists were worse.

He makes a habit of saying the status quo is fucked but X trying to fix it is even worse, then switches the topic to kangaroo blowjobs or UFC

Those guys are really smart and they do showcase tons of media manipulation but goddamn they're boring and their show is too fucking long.

Media deconstruction and analysis.

Essentially BTFOing shills and the media twice weekly. They use a value for value model so they don't have any advertisers and can say whatever the hell they want.

>yeah I think identity politics are dividing this nation
>but dude did you see that 800lb Gorilla rip a a pregnant women's head off
>Jamie pull it up

joe rogan is ok with his daughters getting blacked and will openly talk about it to millions of people

I cant say I dislike him for that kind of stuff when he segways to quality posts like that lmao

lmao but if he brings up that chimp on news radio one more time

Joe Rogan is a fraud and a faggot:
-kike wife with kike children
-pro-immigration
-denies link between race and IQ
-promotes kikes like Sam Harris
-dudeweed fag
-attacks Christians while playing the #notallmuslims card

kek, have a good night bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=dODzsMAJhQ8

im watching the tyler episode rn leaf

gn dont let the rakes bite

-thought a 135 lb woman could beat the best boxer in the world in a fight

-gets most of his news from the Jew York Times

There's a reason most of his audience is retards and Brazillians.

Are you fucking retarded? Watch the latest episode with Mike Baker.

Mike Baker btw, who brings me to the point of OP, no, I don't think Rogan will be booted by the elites. Quite the opposite. Through a series of synchronicities I've experienced today I have
come to believe Rogan has been willingly recruited by the elites and Baker is likely his handler. Not necessarily a bad thing though, most of what was said is Jow Forums approved.

I don't think he's being subverted but willingly recruited. However Baker is obviously his handler. I think in his age he's become more conservative and nationalist. When approached by Baker he probably ate up the idea. He said he would lie to his own mother if the elites gave him some inside info, and they may very well have.

> I think in his age he's become more conservative and nationalist.

Yeah, that's why he wants to get rid of borders.

Trump is a fucking faggot trading favors to communist China and protecting foreign interests. You and your lot fucked us over by getting that orange turd into office. Kill yourself, or take night classes, get your GED, and try to learn from your mistakes.

Attached: 80DE2A02-222D-4B08-8984-FBE09BC91494-24811-00001196313FACF4.jpg (700x474, 35K)

how much are the kikes paying you to post this?

he's a cuck. a few days ago he was talking about how he doesnt mind bill cosby raping white women. "its fun, who doesn't like fucking white women?" he's all out KEK

I wish Joe would stop sending his underlings to spam this board to advertise his shitty show. He's a Weimar Republic level piece of jew filth. He's gone on the day of the rope.

Hes blue pilled on anything past skepticism of sjw. He won't put on anyone who delves into race and genetics.

Jared Taylor would be nice, but hes a good goy and won't have that "hate" on his show.

Jared and Joe might have fun talking about their Jew wives together.