Should we disband public school?

Should we disband public school?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbBSh-eS0

Attached: c062acddadd3c538 (3).jpg (1052x1052, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
youtu.be/lULmie51-pU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. middle schooler who doesn't like doing homework

t.single mom who needs somewhere to dump her kids

Attached: jn7G6 (5).jpg (800x600, 56K)

Women that don't want to be mothers are the source of almost all social ills. And school and daycare are a sign of inferior mothers

Attached: 785a32399bc1ef568ed67bbc5fbc953e (1).jpg (720x960, 105K)

This is what happens when we put our education in the hands of roasties.

Christian school or home school are the only viable options now

Why the fuck would they summarize the amendments? Just print them word for word. Fucking hell.

>(((Teacher))) admits he helped write Common Core to end white privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

>state militia
>state
>militia

Attached: go away.gif (423x234, 1.66M)

Pretty much. It's an excuse to use tax money for government indoctrination, combined with wasteful education due to retarded "no child left behind" policies.

>B-but muh universal education
Then just use a credit system for the poor to use in private schools or whatever.

Attached: 1496125615558.jpg (669x8743, 3.18M)

These will never stop making me angry.

There is almost nothing we can do. Logistics are based on math and if kids are literally being taught 4x6 =/= 6x4 then the next generation will be fucked. If the non common core generation can't do something, it will take much longer. Perhaps these twisted logistics are contributing to all of these young children who claim to be the voice of their generation squatting, all while squatting on the radical left.

Attached: 14142835727258.jpg (450x600, 33K)

This.

I cant figure out how they solved it the retarded way, im so fucking confused

READ JOHN TAYLOR GATTO

JOHN
TAYLOR
GATTO

READ HIM ALREADY HOLY SHIT

Homeschool your children you retards.

Newspeak winston. We can't have the proles being capable of articulating problematic concepts and beliefs we, the party, find unacceptable. The party has developed this perfect system of control, yet we have been thwarted winston, thwarted by one undeniable truth. No matter how perfect our systems, the party cannot live within the minds of the people if they choose to not accept the party. Not as a a mere abstract of external government, but as a inevitable force of nature. A reality as true as the sun rising in the morning. Something that just IS, rather then something to be questioned. Just as you would never question the inevitably of the sun rising in the east, so should you never be able to question the inevitably of the parties control over your existence. And to accomplish this we must rewrite the language that the mind uses to articulate its existence, removing anything that challenges our control.

Instead of making 32-12=20, subtracting, they made 12+x= 32, 12+20=32, therefore the result would be 20. It's just a way to add instead of subtract, presumably because some students have problem subtracting.

its funny that i always did the "new" way in my head and was always better at math than everyone

but thats just the thing..i have an iq in the 130s and my brain spontaneously figured out to do it that way. you can't put a system used by geniuses in the minds of a 95 iq populace and expect anything from it

moving things around mentally is like moving them physically, it requires power. that's why i can only do this so far, and ive seen people who are autistic with math who can do differential equations...

They are adding to 12 to get to 32, then adding what they added to get the result.

Basically they are saying kids are too dumb to substract

have fun with aipac,adl & zog

Attached: C18.jpg (1600x1600, 402K)

I do the "old way" when it's easy, because it's faster. When the result is kind of dubious, I do it "the new way" because is more precise, despite taking more time.

>is more precise
How can addition be more precise?

Teacher was black or Mexican.

many niggers can not think , therefor we need Auschwitz style concentration & extermination camps .

it would seem that if you were to subtract a number from another (32-12), you would take the 12 and add whatever number you would need in order to make it a multiple of 5 (12+3=15). You then add whatever number you need to make it a multiple of 10 (15+5=20). you keep on adding 10s until to can't, then add the remaining number. the answer should then be the sum of all of the numbers you used to make the number a multiple of 5/10.
>(((they))) aren't even trying to hide their plans to make kids retarded

Sorry man you're actually retarded. The "old way" is actually significantly faster and more accurate if you don't just memorize everything less than 1000. And frankly if you're over 150IQ you'll find logarithms, do this, and never be troubled by basic arithmetic ever again.

yup, the explanation is woman logic

take a stick and hunt (((them))) down . Tell (((them))) : "hello kike , you leave my town NOW" .

he will reply : " oh vey" .

beat the shit out of the kike AND make sure NO mason enters YOUR town .

if you fail , you will we dead by 2100.

Hauptsturmführer SS ( and : thank you for bombing our towns you little fuck )

Attached: Kastlewolfenstein.jpg (630x356, 60K)

>10 minutes per 2 pieces
>10min/2pcs= xmin/3pcs
>xmin=3pcs(10min/2pcs)
>xmin = 3/2(10min)
>xmin=1.5(10min)
>x=15

What's wrong with that part of the answer?

Attached: 1523826576309.jpg (2617x3600, 1.3M)

How long does it take to saw a board into 1 piece?

Attached: derp.png (956x338, 26K)

Attached: 1501842647296.jpg (249x320, 33K)

10 minute per cut.
Marie needs to make two cuts to turn one piece of wood into three pieces of wood.

Its half the time cause shes only making one additional piece instead of times 2 its times 1.5

One cut that created two pieces took ten minutes, a second cut that creates a third piece would also take ten minutes. Ten plus ten is twenty.

This better be bait. There was one piece of wood. It took ten minutes to cut it once. It stands to reason that it would take an additional ten minutes to cut it one more time into 3 pieces.

draw a pic

>tfw when I'm a inventory control analyst
I've always made things more complicated then they need to be

Attached: god damn it sara.jpg (640x359, 15K)

youtu.be/lULmie51-pU

Reported for hate speech.

>Should we disband public school?
How about just kick out the niggers, and the kike teachers?

Not if the piece is only creating 1.5 tines the amount as opposed to 2 times. 1.5 times 10 is 5 so the kid was wrong, the answer is 15

I taught at a rich white suburban public school for 4 years.

The answer is yes.

everything can be done better by homeschooling. The internet is a revolution.

Public education should just be destroyed because its fully in control of leftists. The only reason I would save it, is if it could be resurrected by true patriots. but that would be impossible

into the fucking trash it goes

This

>marty ate more pizza
>no luis ate more
im confused should i turn gay and suck cocks in a parade?

It doesnt matter
Women should be at home raising their kids

Do you have no idea how cutting a piece of wood works?

people like this should be shot

>1.5 times 10 is 5

Its 15

*than

... I mean I do this same sort of thing in my head instead of multiplying by 8 or 9 cause for some reason I could never get those to stick and they more often than not came with a remainder in any type of function. I'd go to nearest 5 or 10 and do the remainder, but there's no goddamn point in doing it to that extent. Not with something so simple that the last two numbers don't have a fucking remainder... Fucking hell why would you make 2-1 or 3-2 more difficult than it needs to be?
That shit can be useful but only in very very specific situations and even then it's subjective because some people have a hard time with 6 or 7 or 4 but that shit doesn't bother me.

Jesus Christ how am I even employed?

Attached: 1522109123465.jpg (578x789, 73K)

>how am I even employed?
Jewish nepotism?

/bred

>Women should be at home raising their kids
While I agree, mom's can't do it all. I had a stay at home mom but she couldn't teach me physics etc. Of course kicking the women out of schools would keep them at home, and having the kids get out for some sport and math for a few hours would make everyone happy

Attached: IMG_0030.png (2048x1536, 331K)

>she couldn't teach me physics etc.
There are youtube videos for that

Pretty sure my boss is a hardliner catholic but I know were you're coming from.

Attached: 1522641872602.jpg (458x390, 43K)

>every one of those pictures

what on earth

Attached: 1392300474961.jpg (505x515, 54K)

most physics teachers are men

This is bait.

any good stories user?

>There are youtube videos for that
I'm pushing 40, so there wasn't that type of shit when I grew up. I find a good hard copy book of anything is best for learning, it makes you actually focus, but it helps to have a competent instructor to keep you on track. Fuck I probably didn't learn shit until the last few years of uni, but that maybe gone now as well, as everyone on this board knows

Attached: big_red.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>my boss is a hardliner catholic

Great, a fucking pedo.

One time I fug da pussie

I thought based on common core the "new" way would be to simply round the numbers down (30-10), and then subtract what's left? Essentially doing 2 easy steps instead of one difficult one. I swear I saw tons of examples where they have them do this. Now they've got this even more retarded version? Just pick a standard and stick to it, fuck.

Fuck this makes me mad. I could personally design and implent an entire k-12 curriculum down the fucking hours in class in a month tops using my education+freetime research, and i bet hundreds of other Jow Forums browsers could too.

What we need is a Jow Forums crowdsourced homeschooling curriculum (not fucking right wing meme shit actual great books, vocabular, higher maths and science, etc.

Could be a /general/ thread collab.

Doesnt even have to be on Jow Forums. Decentralized education.

They counted up from from the lowest number. First to 15, then on from there. Smart people solve math problems like this in their head. It’s a good work around for kids that have trouble borrowing. Not all of this shot is as stupid as your stupid asses think.

>Should we disband public school?

I thought the answer was obvious, considering the fact how utterly garbage the education system is pretty much worldwide at this point, you can be a very smart kid but still get the worst grades possible, not because you didn't know or didn't study, but because of some bullshit reason like "You repeat yourself too much, so that's an F". (See pic related.)

School doesn't give two shits about how much you know about let's say history, they only want you to study on whatever they feel like.

"Oh you got all answers correct in all of your English exams? Still gonna give you a C for some bullshit reason like you wrote it in your own way instead of our way even though it was correct either way."

"Oh you are very good at math and programming? But you got an E in PE because you are not athletic? Sorry you are not allowed to roll into our Programming University, even though you are very good at programming but just bad at PE."

It is garbage. Kids that cant do well in school should be stigmatized into trying harder.

If you get an E in PE you shouldnt get into any school that's plain dumb

Technically it depends how the slices were cut. If 4/6 of the pieces were giant and took up 80% of the pie were as Luis’ five slices were tiny with the last remaining slice making up a larger percentage of the pie.... yeah, common core is retarded but you can rationalize anything.

da fuck is this shit? how are you supposed to be able to do this in your head, on the fly?

Attached: wut.jpg (1300x866, 101K)

Yes
It's a marxist training camp that is destroying our country

People always talk about how great education is in Sweden and Scandinavia in general. Is there anything wrong, user? Because I believe it too. your country goes well compared to the rest of the world on international exams. You also have a good economy. Was I wrong?

What about dissection of animals, experiments and shop class where you use tools?

Only stated data matters, anyway the question was HOW is it possible. Not IS it possible.

Why do you hate children?

Attached: 433635B7-5C0D-4D33-8788-F3E527E2BBF6.jpg (1125x2001, 437K)

>Born with physical leg disability

>Extremely intelligent though and great at programming

>"Sorry you can't get into our programming university just because you got an E in PE since you were born with a physical leg disability, even though you would be one of our best students if you were allowed in."

Do you realize how utterly fucking retarded that sounds?

Your stupidity tier is amazing. Are you running for the /nupol/ Congress yet?

Attached: speced.png (230x219, 7K)

this is the leftist agenda in reality. its not about raising the nigs from the bottom up out of poverty and ineptitude, its about knocking everyone else down.

“We want more iPads”

Fuck off, Luke.

They are talking about the quality of the education itself, however the education system and grade system is just as bullshit as everywhere else.

I know what the question is trying to show. However, the student answered correctly when they said 20 minutes to turn a single piece of wood into three pieces.

Suppose your have a board that is 3ft long and 10 inches wide. If you had to make that into three 1 ft long boards you would need to make two 10 inch cuts. One cut 1/3 of the distance from both sides.

Here, I'll even make an animation.

Attached: Woodntchaknowit.webm (923x642, 489K)

Expel kids for bullying each other and ban psychiatric medication for kids. Test kids to put them in different ability levels for classes. There you go. Most problems solved.

A person with a legitimate disability wouldn't be graded on the same scale as normal kids. was fixating to much on the exacts of your metaphor instead of the broader concept.

>gib gib gib gib

teacher taught them well, filling out the food stamp resume is next semester.

>need more for dem programs yo, you want my kids shot dey dindu

Attached: aspiring_nigger.png (918x206, 20K)

>mfw an actual brainlet is posting

Pieces are produced by CUTS, count the CUTS.

>repeal and replace common core

Attached: 1514006565987.jpg (267x200, 9K)

Doing gods work, if only we knew the teachers twitter

>Test kids to put them in different ability levels for classes.
i agree, but DAS RAYCIS!

Attached: 1522018255914.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

you don't magically saw a board faster if you are cutting the same length. this would be true if you were cutting a triangle shaped board, cutting the thick end first and then cutting the tip. it would take less time to cut through.

Attached: wut (35).jpg (524x604, 132K)

This is the most triggering thread iv ever seen. I wish the nazis won... :(

In some of my elementary classes people had different assignments and tests based on abilities.

They are purposefully making easy things harder to get money fo dem programs.

I'm talking about a physical disability, not a mental one. But yeah that's true, a better example/metaphor would be if you couldn't get into a programming school just because you got an E in PE (which is completely unrelated to programming in of itself) even though you are extremely good at programming because you got in an car accident which left you in a coma for months, which made you miss alot of PE classes.

That isn't what the question is asking at all, the fraction is being presented as a true fraction, 4/6 in context cannot possibly be 80%.

>kids that have trouble borrowing
>having trouble with elementary school math

Attached: CgyjJi3 (1).jpg (1838x2048, 129K)