Why did Hitler and Himmler kill themselves like a pair of depressed teenage girls...

Why did Hitler and Himmler kill themselves like a pair of depressed teenage girls? Why would "the wolf" and so many among the Nazi leadership decide to die like cowards? One thing I will never respect is a man who commits suicide

Attached: Himmler_Suicide.jpg (799x800, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9GyFTNoAEn9g07vu5gzk3A/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death is better than capitulation.

They thought GITMO was a real place.

capitulators don't understand that

they where gonna be dead men anyway, you either take your own life and go out on your terms. or deal with the death some trumped up jewish tribunal will give to you instead

>captured and tortured to death
or
>peaceful death at your own terms
Hmmmm, I do wonder.

Attached: ponder.png (160x160, 26K)

I don't think they killed themselves, but killing yourself when humanity's last best chance has failed is probably the correct choice.

>One thing I will never respect is a man who commits suicide
Well perhaps they didn't know how you would have felt about it

Because the subhuman communists sodomized and hung Mussolini for display. And during the Nuremberg trials they were crushing the Nazi elites balls you stupid commie fuck. A suicide in this situation is a more dignified death having your corpse buttfucked.

onions and vegetarianism

don't forget paraded in front of your people and humiliated/forced to humiliate them

suicide was by far the best option, to this day the elites are still salty about it

There is honor and power in choosing your time of death.

What is the alternative? To be raped to death by your enemies. Look what was done even in modern times to violently deposed leaders. Raped, tortured, and murdered.

They would not have lasted. Most of the people there were in hiding and were hunted down.

>humanity's last best chance

The next man who follows has yet to come, brother. HH

>implying they killed themselves

After knowing the jew fabricated the holocaust and did 9/11 to start wars for israel, you're not going to believe that are you? c'mon.

Attached: hitlerpeace.jpg (1139x1200, 342K)

what would happen if Hitler didn't kill himself? The soviets would have gotten him right? Would he be put on trial at the Nuremberg trials? And then executed?

Just more lies and propaganda I would suspect.

Still believing Hitler actually killed himself

Attached: hitlerfinal.png (1912x1201, 980K)

What is a uboat to Argentina?

what ever happened to rudolf hess?

he was the only one who actually had balls

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9GyFTNoAEn9g07vu5gzk3A/type/op/

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

whoa

This, if they (((suicide))), the mistrial won't be a problem later.

death before dishonor

Attached: german.jpg (441x598, 88K)

Your words are about as empty as your nations future, Amerimutt.

Because he was murdering 6,000,000 jews/gypsies/disabled in death camps and would certainly (and deservedly) have faced the death penalty.

Attached: bananas.png (690x678, 689K)

I believe Himmler killed himself, he was a traitor anyway. I'm unsure about Hitler though.
He died in prison in 1987, many believe he was killed by a Soviet guard because the US and the UK were considering releasing him. He was 93 years old though so who knows.

Anyone have the pic of a US General (Patton I think) saying we fought the wrong side?

Imagine that...OP is an anti-White Jewish shill...

Hitler fled to Argentina

Whatever happened to Mussolini?

Attached: seppuku is better than this.jpg (612x492, 47K)

GOOD GOYIM. REMEMBA THE 6 GORILLION!

Attached: 646510320.jpg (575x1024, 105K)