Fellas i am trying to convert turkish girl to orthodoxy, is it worth?

Attached: 1526411502592.jpg (480x480, 34K)

so fellas is it worth to try?

pls tell me pic related isn’t her

>Turkish girl
ABORT ABORT

orthodoxy is a meme, begome gadolig :DDD

she is just turkey born not turkish

nope

Convert to Islam and teach your kids all religions of GOD the ALL. [ALLAH]. You get the bible the talmud, zorastrianism, buddism etc... and be a sufi

Do it. Raise your kids to strap explosives on and detonate around people who think differently

Retard. Theres no ISIS or any of that shit its all MOSSAD operations. ISLAM's a religion that incoprated all practices and teaching of people of the book. Your thinking of the spread of the holy roman empire throughout europe. My parents are from ukraine and they know damn well about where true evil comes from and the satanic atheist families of the elite and how they distorted history throughout millienia.

Post her

why not introduce here to an actual religion like Catholicism

Attached: Crusade.jpg (893x950, 185K)

her

Attached: cathlicuck.png (666x328, 24K)

It's called Orthodox. Also Christ cucks and Evangelicals donate to AIPAC and are a majority of the donors. Catholics hate Jews and believe in the second testament.

Unfortunately the catholic church has become too cucked recently.
t. Born and raised by a catholic family.

piss be upon him, pork be upon him, fuck Muhamed and that turk roach girl you are fucking their DNA is tainted with arab blood and they are not worth the trouble, god doesnt care about them because they dont have souls. Muhamed was a war lord pedofile murderer and a adulterer, hardly a man worthy of following a religion based upon

when muslim use Taqiya is funny as hell , can you tell me about the time mohammad didn't know the difference from when God was talking to him and when satan was talking ? or was satan talking to him the whole time ?

Just get her to embrace her real heritage, whether that's greek, celtic, armenian, and whatever branch of christianity (probably Miaphysite?)

It isn't taqiya, they just know jack shit, can't read the quran, and get beaten/killed for asking 'dangerous' questions.

do it man. turkish people aren't bad, its the government that is trash as well as the radicals. most of turkey is pretty secular. it's officially 95% muslim, but only because all turks are registered muslim upon birth unless they change it. only 13% of turks want the law to be based on the Quran, the rest are pretty secularized. they need to apologize to armenians, assyrians, and greeks, but otherwise they're essentially part of the same eastern med culture as them and the lebs/syrians. orthodox is based

Yes, it is your duty to try to save her soul from heresy. Just be careful.