I want a fucking family

I want a fucking family.
And I dont mean a modern family with 1 kid in a cuckshed where no one cooks.
I mean a big family with grandparents and sisters and grandkids and uncles and aunt’s bread baking in the oven

Attached: F05DD4BC-1C14-4D2D-AAD2-3A4C5B3ABAA7.jpg (1002x589, 243K)

Then make it, it might take a few years but there’s no reason you can’t be a happy grandpa with several beautiful happy children who give you beautiful happy grandkids. Start what your parents/grands couldn’t.

Wait 'til you're over 25, marry the youngest most religious girl you possibly can, stay near your parents, get close with her parents, get a great job, work like a psychopath - doesn't matter how much you make but how little you spend (If she bitches for gibs it's OTK with her) - once you've got some savings look for land and pitch your dreams to your childrens' future grandparents. Two generations and three families on 50 acres is the makings of a dynasty.

This is what’s always so absurd about TRAD FAMILY posting on Jow Forums

Are ANY of the things you idolize in your picturesque Norman Rockwell representation something you can relate to in your own life? Did you grow up in Leave It To Beaver? Which of those children in those images better represents you?

The reality is all that shit is as 2D and fake as your waifu- it’s conservatibe boomer-bait jerk off famtasy, that you’re only vaguely aware of through busted ass newsreel footage. It’s a made up idyllic concept, and about as inhospitable to ‘get out normies RRRREEEE’ Jow Forums types as is humanly possible

Attached: CF70CF7A-5B42-4A27-9D13-476114C28025.jpg (1000x600, 108K)

as if (((they))) will let you

marry a gook or beaner we dont do that extended family shit is for shitskins

This

>muh shit was always fucked bruh like fuck it d00d what is wholesome lul

Get fucked Masonic wannabe hedonist LARPer

>trad life never existed
Lol sure sourpuss

My family was more like the image on the left.

So much fell apart after he died.

Nice try, rabbi.

Attached: 83741bbf1daa9c00a3caf4e9ec0a0d63.jpg (1600x814, 232K)

> I'm old enough to remember these days growing up (huge family, any excuse to have a big meal together, holidays, etc.)
> the moment my grandmothers passed, all this come to an end
> now we rarely talk to each other
> to the point I don't expect to even do christmas anymore, outside of a few select family members

This is how I wanted my kid to grow up, and I managed to move to the right area that's almost entirely white and conservative...but none of my family live close, and my wive's family just don't care enough to be bothered.

And of course, my mom, who lives 6 states away, would kill to do the grandma bit...but can't.

It really is grandma's that are the catalyst to keeping the family together, and I think it's the food.

I think OP's pic kinda proves it.

Attached: 1519087069021.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Jesus?

Let’s unpack ‘Masonic hedonist wannabe larper’ which I applaud you for, is an incredibly dense and confusing strawman

Isn’t the conceptual image of freemasonry people like pic related? Clean cut middle aged white guys with their secret handshakes and college fraternity connections?

Isn’t the post-war American ideal the very definition of hedonism? Europe is rubble and cinders, the US had established military bases on every continent and all that America gives a fuck about is American band stand and apple pie? The overzealous culture of consumption that lead to the consumerist hellhole we now find ourselves in?

I really don’t have any context for being called a LARPer, I think you just see that word being used a lot to put people down

Most families are a broken shit show ran by cunts who think they know what's best for their kids but continue the cycle of horrible parenting.
Pretty much I've given up on my immediate family and extended family. It's too fucked up to try to bond with them and there is no way in hell they will be able to change.
[IF] I get married it will be with a girl who has a strong solid family and strong family values.
I'm starting over from scratch when it comes to my end of the family tree. Cutting ties and feeding people from a long handled spoon.
I don't want my kids to grow up with the warped idea if family and parenting.
If you want a trad family you're better off making one from the ground up.

My point is more that it’s a world none of us would fit in, and idolizing it based on popular media that try’s to recreate it is absurd

You must lead a sad life. Good luck.

get rich then

oh wow, 20 kids no electricity. sounds great. have fun on your mennonite ranch

Do you have anything to bring to the discussion besides emotional put downs, user-sama?

> implying you aren't assrekt just because YOU didn't have family this close-knit

I grew up like the norman rockwell pic....the thing you guys gotta remember is that it don't last forever, and it's all about your parents and their parents.

If you wanna be mad, blame them, cause it's their fault you didn't get that in your life.

Attached: 1519178597074.png (500x667, 210K)

>It really is grandma's that are the catalyst to keeping the family together, and I think it's the food.
It's that kind of thinking that has us in the mess were in now.
The age of "it's grandpa who holds the family together" or "Grandpa and Grandma" has been replace by putting women on a pedestal just for being "mom", "aunt", or "grandma" while not doing anything of value to deserve it.
Shit like mother's day is a farce.
When the average mother is a shitty parent.
Granted grandmothers who were from a more traditional and solid upbringing did a lot of good but they were either replace by cunty mothers or converted into cunts by liberal commie brainwashing.

I’m trying to point out that Jow Forums‘s boner for TRADITIONALISM is crazy when you actually think of where Jow Forums types fit in to that dynamic, spoilers: you’re the weird outcast all over again- just like your Chinese cartoons

it's better than the reality we have outside our windows

Attached: Oni.png (771x605, 495K)

>OY GEVALT GOYIM, S-S-S-STOP HAVING BIG
FAMILIES, WHITE CIS SCUM!!

Not today, Shlomo.

Attached: FamilyDM_800x553.jpg (800x553, 151K)

Attached: 200.png (300x100, 10K)

>while not doing anything of value to deserve it.
This. Not like my mom ever cooked

Wow, you're right! I can't wait have a modern, REAL family life of marrying a woman who already has a kid that I must now be a father to, only for her to divorce me in 3-4 years when the spark dies and she gets bored of me, and we juggle the kids back and forth while bringing new step-mommies and step-daddies into their lives as we see other people. So wholesome, who wouldn't want that?

That is the other side though. Where are the grandparents and extended family? That is just someone with a hateboner for moderation

I mean, I have 4 siblings, so yea, I'd say I grew up in a pretty stable and loving household.
The only problem I had was related to molestation (which is also why I'm even on Jow Forums funny enough).
Granted, I'm not white, and my parents are only socially conservative (insofar as they can't stand faggots, whores, single mothers, etc. etc.).

What are you going to do about it? Go back to your policy wank thread

Attached: E118E9D2-1C1F-447B-BB72-02404E882BBE.jpg (2560x1600, 761K)

Christmas and giant family get togethers were a fucking pain and I'm glad they are over. It's a good idea on paper, but nothing really comes of it except for a whole bunch of traveling and time wasting and fake pleasantries with your cousins and shit in my opinion. I never disliked anyone in my family or extended family, but the whole thing always felt like some empty gesture where nothing real was actually happening and I was always relieved when it ended.

Oh man growing up in a big extended family is the best. My maternal grandparents had 11 kids and my paternal side had 7. Having the entire family come over during Christmas was the best.

Reminder that you don't belong on Jow Forums if you are against big white families. Nihilistic faggots can fuck off to the nothingness they think they came from.

work hard user

You are soppsed to live close to each other. They should be there every weekend.

20th generation (both sides of family) French Canadian.

My dad have 9 kids,
We have 17 kids between the 9
And we have a family reunion with 100+ of our uncles, aunts and cousins each years in December.

Your argument is that it’s better to dream of a nonexistent elseworld fantasy family? Those things you ladies out are the scornful NEETs vision of the worst case scenario, to let that inform your view of the world is just as myopic as putting that trad shit on a pedestal.

And guess what? In real family dynamics, people go through hard shit sometimes- it’s not all fucking Rockwell and apple pie- that’s what I find most disengenious about the whole thing. This picturesque bullshit can’t portray the depth of something like alcoholism (which turns out, was pretty big at the time IRL, the culture was just to ignore it) and it’s BOOHOO why isn’t life like my idealized paintings

It makes me sick that a generation of young people are letting this horseshit motivate their political view of life and if themselves

Attached: presence.jpg (417x521, 111K)

>Two generations and three families on 50 acres is the makings of a dynasty.
Underrated. Can you imagine the skillset of the combined families? You'll have chefs, doctors, lawyers, plumber, contractors, dentists, financial advisor, welder, etc. It's almost like a micro economy where family members produce the goods/services you go to stores for. The more obvious benefits of increased family cohesion is def the main point.

Suspiria is a great film. Have you ever seen Black Narcissus?

Attached: 007-the-black-narcissus-theredlist.jpg (2967x2064, 1013K)

Cooking and cleaning aren't a reason to get smoke blown up your ass.
Like that old Bill Burr stand up bit doing house work isn't a fucking strenuous job.
And when I say they don't do shit to deserve recognition I'm referring to shit like being supportive and understanding to their families.
Most women now a days are selfish narcissists their kids health, well being, and development into stable adults comes 3rd and 4th to their own wasteful lives.

I haven’t, but I loved Susp and Inferno, I’ll check it out

That is just the thing, you didnt used to need to be rich to have a big family. Not poor sure, but not rich. Minuiam wage 1970 would be like $40 an hour in todays money

Growing up I had to travel a little over 2 hours for my dad's side of the family, where we mostly did things, and over 6 hours to my mom's side which I actually liked more but we literally never did it because my dad's shit was like the be all end all thing and he didn't give a fuck. He literally thought living in Indiana was some great thing.

What do you think subversion is? The family is the single most important factor in a nations survival. How can you hang around this place and not get that. When they say feminism was the worst they mean because it caused women to negect the family in pursuit of selfish interest. Allowing women to vote was bad because men vote for whats best for their family. Women vote for what makes them feel good.

Have a family kinda like that. Pretty comfy tbqh

Step 1. Leave the U.S. Your family structure is breaking down.

Step 2. Marry a Russian or Ukrainian woman, or a gook and have kids. Then you're a part of the family until you die.

Are you a Hatfield or a McCoy?

> you don't really care for half the people that your forced to go see at christmas, and nobody can ever seemed to be bothered to do christmas at YOUR house

Yea, I gotta say, I don't miss that shit at all.

I think it really depends on how "cool" your close family is.

I got lucky growing up, the vast majority of my senpai was pretty cool, so it wasn't that bad.

BUT, the moment I moved to the area where my dad's side is from...not cool at all.

Very cold people, nothing in common, mainly rednecks that think they're yuppies...and they can't cook for shit or just won't.

My mom's side was so much warmer and down to earth, like night and day.

Attached: 1519179473923.jpg (650x650, 50K)

I pretty much feel the same. Feels bad

Bad luck user, we should be teach to expect life to fuck us over.
I lost my family over 15 years ago when my parents divorced, was raised by a single mom with expected results.

It is a miracle that I'm not a degenerate junkie. Oh well, at least I got a lot of Red Pills from this place.

Attached: 1519184696655.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m trying to point out the motherfuckers that call Jow Forums home would basically be xenomorphs if they lived in the ‘idyllic 1950s’

You’re the nerds in Revenge Of The Nerds, but you want to pretend that you’re captain of the segregated basketball team, who marries the lead cheerleader, settles down in Montana and raises their 9 kids on a farm in Montana.

Be true enough to yourself to see that this is all just 2D waifu bullshit, you’re nostalgic for a time you never saw, a world you would have no place in

Attached: 59915E97-8AD1-4337-8613-4A4A3721A2F4.png (640x1136, 903K)

It makes me sad bros, sometimes I even wonder if it's worth trying anymore. Is there a future for white men?

Attached: Mssr. de Wojak.png (524x372, 324K)

does sound nice.

>I’m trying to point out the motherfuckers that call Jow Forums home would basically be xenomorphs if they lived in the ‘idyllic 1950s’
>You’re the nerds in Revenge Of The Nerds
My God you're right! This place churns out internet culture that everyone is now apart of with smartphones. Normies love star wars, marvel, tech, and nerd glasses. We are the true hipsters, and now Jow Forums must unironically gas itself because it hates hipsters.

A Ouellet / Ouellette / Wellett / . Pretty common family name in Quebec. A lot live in Maine, too.

I lived it dude at least the thanks giving and chritmas part. I see nothing wrong with admiring the strong family.
Who the fuck calls Jow Forums home? And what's wrong with pointing them in the right direction?

>You’re the nerds in Revenge Of The Nerds
Nigga the Nerd in Revenge of the Nerds beat the jocks and made everyone side with them in every fucking movie.
The main character marries the hot blond he technically raped and the others end up rich in cushy jobs.
Bad example.

So you’re a newfag then

I’ve been coming here (mostly to my detriment) since 2008 or so, I’ve seen Jow Forums shift from the left to the right- mostly because it was confronted with a new online space and felt the need to be contrarian (tumblr, then reddit).

I don’t want to be as base as to label people who haven’t had the misfortune of being here as long as me as inferior- but what you need to understand is that Jow Forums had a very distinct culture before the 2016 election

I want 5 children. In my mind the pros are that it would be hard work, i'd never be alone in my last years, I wouldn't rely on the government in my dying days, I would receive great accomplishment, and most importantly my legacy would continue and my parents would be able to have grand kids. Should I reconsider having more or less kids? Why?

I was a latchkey kid, pretty hardcore. Never knew my real father as he left as soon as my mom said she wasn't getting an abortion. After a failed marriage to a husband who abused her and me, she settled down with a guy who was a real asshole to her and i for the majority of our lives, at least until i graduated college. Couple that with being poor for a majority of my childhood and having a relatively small family. ironically, all this pushed me to excel - ivy league, sports, etc. They say that this can happen with bastards, so now i'm worth over half a million, i own three houses, i'm a lead engineer for a big aerospace corporation, etc. Truth is though, i want that trad life so bad. you never really get away from your fucked up childhood.

>feels bad man

Shills, Reddit and general Normies invaded this shithole since 2016.
When I lurked in 2015 there were only interesting threads, actual discussions, books to read image sharing.
Now to even post a dead body will label you a "edgy jew shill"
See how that name makes no sense? it's because normies just copy the lingo to try look cool and "one of us".
Sheep will be sheep even if they are friends with the Wolves.
They are just mad at the red pills posted here, and they act as if this place is their daddy and has to fix their shit.
It is the same in Jow Forums fat asses go there without ever trying shit of the fucking sticky, and just whine about their fucked lives. Followers, pussies, sheep, killed this board.

Have them young so you are young enough to enjoy grand parents.
The problem is half of them will probably fuck off to the other side of the country and never visit. And most of them will be brainwashed unless you do some hard core Christian thing, but then everyone else will think you are weird and isolate you

stop trying to live a meme.

"noble white man's burden" is a meme.
"industrious, thoughtful, principled white man" is a meme.

some non-toxic white males can do it, but most toxic white males are doing it wrong!

Everything is a meme user, might as well live a good meme

Technically true, but I’m saying that’s who you are- not that you’re literally them, in a feel-good 80s teen comedy

Attached: F75E795A-51F0-4652-9C6C-EE76841F4E3A.jpg (640x480, 206K)

Who cares about "muh idyllic 1950s", this isn't even the point you autist. The point of the thread is to make large strongly bound white families a thing again no matter the hardships we can endure because this is what life is about in the first place.

You can either try and have a glimpse of hope or you give up and be 100% sure it's over. It's your choice

To try is the only reason our lives are worth living user. As long as we draw breath there is hope

Attached: 590B526C-4342-4CCF-A239-B3F083A9847D.jpg (335x439, 50K)

I can’t think of a group better equipt to spearhead such an noble crusade. Good luck with that shit dude, let me know when I can expect your next shitpost about infinity war

None of you are father material

Literally off-topic. Try again

What is your favorite 80s rape scene in a comedy?
also she was a whore for having sex before marriage anyways

Attached: 0FFB5220-A588-413F-95A6-214CDC92EF02.jpg (960x495, 86K)

My black friend in South Central had meals like that, sans father figure of course. His grandmother just died at age 95. I never got to say good bye and I knew I should have. I'm a terrible friend. :/

Attached: 1525966283420.jpg (720x778, 31K)

Anyone here is more "father material" than any nigger you can find. Btw tell your superiors they aren't paying you enough

Ding ding ding ding ding

Attached: 0F519F99-DE05-4A5E-AAA4-E52E8A1BC8C4.gif (375x304, 872K)

It got invaded by southern fraternity guys around 2014

Realistically we need to find a way to meme having a big family into being cool again. Normies aren’t going to have families because they want to save the white race, they’ll only do what society tells them is normal. Probably the easiest way to do this would be to make fun of women who wait until 30 to start thinking about kids and men who say they don’t want kids, we need to paint these people as both losers and doomed to hate themselves in old age

Attached: 633911A8-7C93-4B43-97F1-83257821CE59.jpg (573x1024, 140K)

I have no family left, so I'll save a kid the embarrassment when it comes to a family tree assignment at school and sees the side of my family empty with many question marks. All I've had in the family sense are a collection of unhappy people racing to the bottom, that my bias is justifies my thinking.

Same applies for you

4+ seems good to me. Two to replace you and your wife and then two to replace another shitty couple

>Rockwell and apple pie

Attached: 1500744496268.png (1488x1488, 1.01M)

you're an imbecile. A desire for a family is a desire for a dynasty, and every person should strive for a dynasty.

Turns out: people who think differently than you haven’t always been paid to do so

Except when they are too obvious

My mother was a stay at home mom until I was in high school, and then she asked if it was okay to go back to work or if we still needed her. I’m 1 of 4 home schooled thru middle, white, catholic children who went to a private high school so we wouldn’t be spergs, we all have college degrees, my brothers have their masters, 3 out of 4 of us are married, I have two children, my sister is pregnant, my sister in law will probably be pregnant soon, we’re all with fellow white Catholics, we’re all conservative me being the most my family being somewhere between right wing and alt lite. My wife is a stay at home mom, my sister is a stay at home mom, my sister in law will be a stay at home mom once they start popping out kids. Deal with it you filthy Jew, we’re living the white American dream and there’s nothing you can do about it. These idyllic lives can be real. Have faith anons

What we need to do is inspire the rich to have families. Rich white people are the master race. Apparently it is getting popular for rich people in NYC to have more kids. I think it’s a good sign that liberals aren’t interested in having kids and conservatives are. Think about how many people you have seen on his site say they plan to have at least 4 kids. I think the future is somewhat bright

What makes me too obvious? That I have a better vocabulary than you? Or that I don’t say nigger enough? Could it be because I don’t blame things on jews

>two dogs
>"KFC's here!"
Dumbasses.

Attached: AVATARBundyThrone.jpg (527x610, 49K)

You seem to care way too much about issues that usual people with your opinions wouldn't waste their time arguing on a hawaiian basket-weaving forum.

I just got up out of my recliner to come over here and type this out, so here me out. I have a small family of me, my wife, and our son. On Sundays we visit my mom and her husband. For mother's day I cooked quite the feast. That's as close as we're gonna get to having a big family in this generation for the time being. I want more kids, but my wife will only entertain the idea of adopting more kids, but that is beside the point right now.

Why wait to have your family feast? If you can't crank out a half dozen kids or more, then why not make a family of sorts? Maybe you've got some friends, or your kid has some friends and they don't have a father figure in their life, so why not invite some "extended" family over once or twice a year and have a nice BBQ and maybe start your own tradition of an epic game of hide and go seek or bust out the pre-nerf super soakers?

It's once or twice a year, and shouldn't cost much. You know at least one of those single moms has to have EBT to cover some of the food. Get on DIY, homebrew a few 5 gallon buckets of beer and buy a few water melons on sale.

It's just an idea. I guess you could say fuck that and buy a Switch and a few cats instead. My kid is about to hit middle school and I don't trust his peers or their parents. I am going to have to be the hub for kid activities so I may as well start getting ready to take on that role if I don't want to risk my kid smoking or getting molested with jose and the anchor babies after school gets out.

Attached: 1519363817421.jpg (835x773, 44K)

>Getting together and arguing with your libtard relatives

No thanks.

interesting. thats what i like about anonymous boards. you learn you are quite similar to others.

>marry the youngest most religious girl you possibly can

We know how effective that meme is. Retard.

Attached: 1509344333441.jpg (488x652, 118K)

>T. Jew

>anyone who disagrees with me or exposes the jew agenda is a jew!

Lmao just because Christianity in certain churches was subverted doesn't mean the concept as a whole is bad. The only person who doesn't want a strong white christian community is a liberal, kike or muslim.

>he didn't grow up in a huge family with over 10 cousins and over 3 siblings
I genuinely feel bad for you.

I wish I had this, but my father and mother passed away this past April. I have no family anymore.

I only have my sister now and I'm 18 years old. I am raising her now and gonna be a junior in College this next school year.

My biggest dream is to provide my kids with a big family that my sister and I never had also OP

Attached: good_will_hed.jpg (1099x740, 68K)

Could you help your Mom relocate?