Aaron Schlossberg, a Midtown laywer...

>Aaron Schlossberg, a Midtown laywer, was caught on video yelling racist comments at Spanish-speaking restaurant workers — and threatening to call immigration officers to have them “kicked out of my country.”

>The nearly minute-long viral clip picks up with the unhinged man (right) railing, “Every person I listen to — he spoke [Spanish], he spoke it, she’s speaking it — it’s America!”

>The tirade happened in the Fresh Kitchen on Madison Avenue near East 39th Street Tuesday afternoon, according to Edward Suazo, whose wife recorded the video when she and her friend were targeted by the man.

>The two women were ordering lunch and speaking Spanish with a worker helping them when the creep butted in.

>“My guess is they’re not documented, so my next call is to ICE to have each one of them kicked out of my country,” seethed the man, who reportedly works as an attorney in the area.

>“If they have the balls to come here and live off of my money — I pay for their welfare, I pay for their ability to be here — the least they can do is speak English.

>“If you intend on running a place in Midtown Manhattan, the staff should be speaking English, not Spanish!”

Do you support the hispanics or jews?

Attached: 0nAmQVz.png (1144x771, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/identities/2018/5/16/17362712/white-man-lawyer-threatens-spanish-speaking-workers-new-york-aaron-schlossberg
youtube.com/watch?v=y3jXyq6B2i4&lc=UgwckrPGtX1gE5s38n54AaABAg
twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/867825736857636865/video/1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3jXyq6B2i4
twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/996781508068347904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wildcard: Black American Conservatives

(((Schlossberg)))

He's right though. I live in a city and it's infuriating to be in public and hear mexicans rattling off in their disgusting language. Usually they are on the phone going on and on, pretty loud, without a care in the world. It's so fucking disrespectful and rude, shut your mouth you fucking interloper, you should he here with humility instead of being a loud intrusive invader.

>hispanic is a race

I hate that shit.

If I walk into a dining establishment and I see a nigger, spic, or poo working there I immediately turn around and leave.

I only eat at white establishments.

Mexicans stink like refried beans and farts.

Keep this up and we might not need an actual holocaust

Gonna side with the hispanic on this one just to spite the uppity jew.

so did he call ICE? and being an attorney wouldnt he be in more trouble if he ignored crime?

>(((Schlossberg)))

Um, no sweetie. He's white.

>vox.com/identities/2018/5/16/17362712/white-man-lawyer-threatens-spanish-speaking-workers-new-york-aaron-schlossberg

I wish but every news report on these guys calls them white men. Same with the guy who was refused service for calling a Muslim woman a person in a Halloween outfit when wearing their garb.

anti-semites BTFO

I agree even tho I speak spanish.

t Cuban

this is common kikery. he's probably profiting from this somehow. Its not the only time hes done this.

This right here. You ever talk to a Black Conservative Man who says his young daughters better marry a black Christian man?

Then goes with you to the Gunshow at the fairgrounds in a pink polo shirt and khaki pants, drops $2300 on a FN SCAR-16S and gets fried peanuts with ya? Shit is entertaining and you can't help but laugh because it goes against so many tropes.

>Florida is an entertaining place to live in

Attached: 1525839327241.png (626x627, 434K)

lol this kike is legit crazy. He showed up in some Z list vlogger's video two years ago to harass him.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3jXyq6B2i4&lc=UgwckrPGtX1gE5s38n54AaABAg

skip to 2:10

Who's got two thumbs and is walking uptown for lunch at Fresh Kitchen tomorrow?

THIS GUY,

Attached: image.jpg (1188x1340, 917K)

its blacks listening to "music" without headphones on their phone, or latinos doing their monkey language on the phone. you got it.

Its because of their native roots

I usually get special treatment if it's female poc (as a charming wm).. extra portions, discounted prices and freshest available food/product .. without asking or acting like a cuck. Charming and above average looking white males will always have the best situation in life especially in majority non white areas.
I've rarely if ever had issues with female non whites.

lmao, that tweet with the jewiest jew ever

You are an ugly jew pushing 'white priviege' critical theory and I hope you die in tomorrow's tsunami

Can we have an app yet that scans and facial recognitions these spics and everify immediately? This would help false accusations of illegality.

ok?! If there's any privilege involved it's being attractive and nonchalant.

uhhhhh

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-16 at 8.35.48 PM.png (831x448, 262K)

based.

schlossberg is not wrong.

My god would you look at that bunch
So fuckin based

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-234146.jpg (413x449, 68K)

our (((guy)))

He is, or at least was, a Milo supporter.

twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/867825736857636865/video/1

((((Schlossberg))))

he just mad we took his slaves.

>Fast Company
They wouldn't stop sending me their stupid fucking SJW propaganda magazines, so I glued a slice of cheese into one, and wrote on it return to sender. Haven't gotten another one yet.

>Living in coastal city that is one of the major hubs of international commerce and diplomacy
> Reeeee because business in that city has customers and staff that speak other languages

He's a fucking dumbass. His antics might be understandable in bumfuck flyover land but not in New York. If you don't want your precious ears to be raped by another language then don't live in the 21st century Babylon.

>supporting Isreal
>based

kill yourself, kike

Half of hispanics look whiter than this guy.

Here's another unprovoked attack from him. He either has anger issues or is autistic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3jXyq6B2i4

Fuck off, it's still America. Whites shouldn't get kicked out or replaced just because we're a major hub
I'm rooting for Goldberg here. Let's go ICE

(((white guy))) making white guys look bad

He would have had a point if the spics there were anything but Puerto Rican but listen to their accent. This is why they laughed at him.

This guy sounds completely rational

Fucking retard. Probably voted for drumpf.

Jew, but based? /OURGUY/? Dunno what think here.

Anywhere north of 114th st is not only majority non-white, the only fuckin language you hear is Spanish
It's a big problem and I'm not laughing

Cubans r fucking worse kys

>walk into chipotle
>all niggers behind the counter
>take a quick glance behind the counter
>they all greet me
>do a 180 and walk out

I don’t want their monkey paws on my burrito

Um no sweetie. Anerica is immigrants

BASED. Dirty spics are literally animals.

I just dont get why if we know they are illegal they arent forbidden from working/reviving benefits/deported immediately. Why the fuck do we even have laws?

Attached: Anchovy-nee chan.jpg (800x1131, 559K)

Fucking (((REPTILIANS)))

Our King Wigger is on the case.

Attached: shaun_king.png (697x966, 212K)

BECAUSE THIS IS AMERICA. WE LOVE IMMIGRANTS

>Charming and above average looking white males will always have the best situation in life
>implying being an attractive white woman isnt 100x easier

Not sure if larp or retarded non-white but America was made by and for white people for a good reason.
The whole melting pot bullshit is from some Zionist kike post WWII
America is for whites only

Lel good one sweetie

Attached: 1525064048275.jpg (960x566, 34K)

Have you ever told them that you don’t like them being in your city?

My guess is Schlossberg understood enough spanish to know the staff said something inappropriate. He lashed out, and well this is typical in NY unfortunately.

>nigger dropping 2 grand on an overhyped, overpriced gun
Sounds about right

>be racist
>hear people speaking in a language you can't understand
>take it as a personal slight because you feel you're personally entitle for everyone within your hearing to only speak your language
>accuse everyone in the room of being "illegal" and threaten to call immigration
>because two people who spoke spanish spoke spanish in front of you
>get laughed out of the building
And everything was as it should be. They took a page out of Jow Forums's book and doxxed him, turns out he's a fancy pants lawyer and an obnoxious racist.
>mfw he's life ruined for being an asshole like the president

Attached: 1366761845581.gif (267x200, 897K)

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

based black negroids!

>"¡Mires el judío que tiene la cara de rata!"
>>"Jajaja, yo creo que él es un pato.

>berg
Ironically its probably not even a false flag

We are Romans, the jew fears the Roman!

Attached: 1526349817478.jpg (442x650, 83K)

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

He actually looks pretty white. Almost believed it until you you look at the name.

Speak English in an English speaking country, you fucking savages

>Do you support the hispanics or jews?
I support the chaos this creates

>angry person saying "speak american"

What else is new

Daily reminder that the swarmy like in the Trump t-shirt is pols greatest ally

Attached: DdVtAQfVMAAqyW6.jpg (750x767, 92K)

ICE > ISIS

Attached: 20.jpg (586x890, 205K)

I do this. If I ever go to a fast food restaurant and it has over roughly a third of employees as niggers, I leave. Heard way too many stories of niggers spitting in and fucking with the food of white people.

I'm not going to move to your country without knowing how to speak whatever Jungle Asian language you speak.

It shows a lack of respect to speak in public another language than what's the common one.

that's not the point i was making dipshit

Aaron said nothing about race.

Checkmate libs.

It is exactly the point. In America the prominent language is English. If you don't speak it and live here then your an asshole.

Also over your head, old man

Last time I went to a McDonalds was on a road trip about a year ago. Had to repeat my order 3 times to a nigger behind the counter because he decided he want to flirt with a fat nigress that was hanging out at his work. I ended up leaving and he gave me the "Hol up!" line.

Probably the only fast food I can think of that doesn't have this type of shit is Chick-Fil-A.

I get the joke, but its old and I am so tired of the ignorant American bullshit. I speak Spanish and French and speak it when I am those countries. If these cunts can't speak English than they should fuck off.

Attached: 1522677965298.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>america wasn't made for whites

>check your white privilege! Only white land owning males could vote when the country was founded.

legit press one

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather flirt while on the job than do my job, especially if it's fast food or retail.

i wasn't even referencing the hackneyed joke. This type of shit isn't new, the only reason it is making headlines is the "race conversation" accountability bullshit that social media has fostered and the msm has validated. This type of thing has been happening for 30 years and is totally reasonable. I agree that people speaking another language in a country is wrong, especially if they make it a point to frown at you for not understanding. But the fact that this video and others have made an headlines and furthered this ethical conundrum bullshit is retarded

>be racist

You fucking spics ruined a good European language with your low IQer.

Learn some fucking humility or keep your fucking mouth shut.

Not when whitey comes in.

Ah sorry, you have to understand I have been experiencing this sort of bullshit my whole life so I loss the sense of sarcasm when it comes to it.

He's right. If you're in a country, it's obnoxious not to speak the language of the land.

How do we meme this?

Such a well executed bird. Look at his form.

Attached: YNJ.png (610x623, 438K)

... I understand this completely being in the one country in SEA flooded by European and Chinese immigrants year round.

No worries man... I expect we experienced the same thing. Almost no foreigners speak Thai, and many (especially goddamn Russians) get frustrated and irate when we can't converse.

This guy is DEFINITELY not a provocateur.

twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/996781508068347904

Attached: 1potatoo2.jpg (500x375, 21K)

>Speaking in Spanish is a crime

>Black hair

Every time

Attached: 3ae.png (343x400, 71K)

it's not a crime but socially reprehensible. It's the left treating the guy's reaction as a crime. Modern day lynch mob, user

>thinking jews are whites

Go back to Jow Forumsthe_donald with your shit logic

Yeah, this guy is like a Jow Forumstard who didn't mind loudly showing his power level in public over something incredibly minor (especially in fucking NYC). Dude deserved to get laughed out of the building and doxxed.

>It is exactly the point. In America the prominent language is English. If you don't speak it and live here then your an asshole.
>Your an asshole
>Your

And you criticize others for not knowing English...

>Schlossberg
Why do I get the feeling this is a false flag to make White's look bad?

Attached: 1519952308521.jpg (125x125, 3K)

not worshiping criminals is racist

It's called division. It helps to divide a nation that should be under one. You spics never understood this. It's why you flood our country after you ruined yours with your garbage tier social practices.
>MEXICO!!!
>I AM SO PROUD OF MEXICO, MEXICO #1!!
you have to go back juan
>What you send me back to Mexico?
>RACIEST, THIS MAN IS RACIEST!
Ya, right. Your people are weak, running away, cowards. You're yella bellied bitches and we don't want your fat short woman either. Those trolls go full break down after 1 kid comes out and seemingly appear to lose 3-5 spinal vertebrae during the process. Keep that shit over the wall please.

Attached: CallOfBinLad.jpg (1080x540, 374K)

there are many videos of him online. he's a trump supporter and clearly a right winger. pol hates jews so much you wont even give the decent ones credit.

>Schlossberg
>Lawyer

100% Positive is Jewish!

Attached: 409.png (274x320, 78K)