Fertility Declining most among minority women

ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

the research group is anti-white and their conclusion is that we need a government program to create more goblin babies, but pretty interesting data nonetheless

Attached: th1.jpg (474x266, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a2zhomeschooling.com/thoughts_opinions_home_school/numbers_homeschooled_students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the good news user, heres a (you)

Attached: 1512865146553.png (500x807, 644K)

Of course that's the conclusion. SMDH. My girlfriend is one of these mindless zombie liberal immigration advocates. She said to me, importing Mexicans was good because they're traditionally catholic. It's like, wtf bitch are you talking about? They're dirty unwashed unskilled morons that leech off the system. What does them being Christian have to do with them draining our social wellfare programs and importing crime and violence into our country. I'm so sick of these brain dead fuckwits because they're not even able to have a realistic conversation about the subject because mah feelings bullshit.

I showed her the Allison Mack sex cult shit and told her she was ignorant and had no clue how the world even worked. She started to cry and I told her to leave. I literally can't stomach liberal nonesense anymore. I'm going to end up on youtube promoting 1488 because some liberal regard is going to make me sperg out one of these days.

Side note, want to know what really fucks with fertility? STDs do. Minorities and millennials alike are lousy with them.

Attached: tmp_17913-15263192728601603771245405005322.jpg (540x960, 58K)

Way to miss the forest for the trees. This indicates whites are growing their majority in the US. Thats massively significant.

Bump for Euro-American families

Attached: IMG_4735.jpg (1242x1054, 250K)

Time for whites to reproduce more, then

Attached: 1517687149224.png (462x309, 243K)

>Way to miss the forest for the trees. This indicates whites are growing their majority in the US. Thats massively significant.
It is good news only if we can prevent third world immigration. It mainly proves what immigration advocates say, that once third world immigrants reach the second and third generation their birth rate starts to resemble industrialized countries. the only solution: more immigration, unless we can stop immigration and raise domestic birth rate

Thank god

t minority men

God is on our side!

I really wonder if it is possible for this demographic shit show to turn around. Now that desegregation is pretty much dead, affirmative action is starting to lose main stream appeal, and now rapid declining birth rates among the undesirables, could the future possibly be brighter than it is today?

Attached: 1483133856060.jpg (500x531, 64K)

minorities are buying into sjw propaganda more than ever

Attached: 460683272 (5).jpg (1024x835, 572K)

>I really wonder if it is possible for this demographic shit show to turn around. Now that desegregation is pretty much dead, affirmative action is starting to lose main stream appeal, and now rapid declining birth rates among the undesirables, could the future possibly be brighter than it is today?
only if we severely restrict third world immigration and end the cultural and financial disincentives for domestic births

No dummy, it means whites already had lower fertility to begin with so of course their fertility dropped less.

God how the education system has doomed this country.

Minorities are just dropping to whites' level, white fertility still fell.

my money goes to the fact that they are fat

user, you moved too quickly. Dating a woman with a liberal infection is draining but you can't change her by screaming anymore than you can kill cancer by yelling at it. It takes a slow and steady hand to convert her but in the end she'll think she figured it out herself, which will protect her from being re-infected.

Attached: kenzie.jpg (270x480, 16K)

>my money goes to the fact that they are fat
there is probably a correlation between food stamp usage and fertility. All those cheetos and mountain dew cant be helping

My money goes to the fact that raising kids is expensive.

Thank god for natural birth control.

>white fertility still fell.
After the glut of childfree liberals passes the white birthrate will go back up

Attached: big-amish-family-dennis-pintoski.jpg (900x600, 144K)

>After the glut of childfree liberals passes the white birthrate will go back up
and without liberal guilt they aren't going to have much inclination to share with los goblins

they cant compete with slutty white wimminz

No it won't. There's nothing preventing conservatives from having children except themselves. Fertility in white rural areas is below replacement level and it's only the Amish who are kids. Conservatives whites also have a very high outmarriage rates especially women who will even marry ASIAN males. White Americans = utterly fucked.

Yes but the gap is narrowing, which is the most important thing. The article also points out that the indication is for this trend to continue. If we were to reach something approaching parity in birth rates in the next decade, that will greatly increase the projection of white majority for quite a while.

Also as points out, the left will absolutely eat their own on this issue.

Attached: 1492871292323.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

*Only the Amish who are having kids and they're a tiny minority

Nice to see some good news. 1488!

As much as we hate faggotry, the more there is on the left the better. Gays can't have kids naturally.

True.
The minorities, that vote left, are the ones more subjected to the brainwashing.

Attached: DaBYd71W4AAp4Iw.jpg (861x1157, 260K)

Except the trend is for white fertility to continue declining and below replacement fertility will never project a white majority when the largest segment of the white population (baby boomers) will die off in 20 years. You can never make up for 50 years of loss fertility with a sub-10 children per woman birth rate. This problem built up for generations.

>Fertility in white rural areas is below replacement level and it's only the Amish who are kids.
Because they were retarded boomers that still sent their kids to public school
As the % of the white population that homeschool goes up so will the total fertility rate

Non-whites already outnumber whites in the under-5s.

>conservative whites have a high outmarriage rate and low birth rate
>t. jew

Why do you turn this board into a house of lies?

It's what, 10,000 people homeschooling their kids out there? You guys are coping for dear life. It's fucking over.

The Amish and Mormons.

Hahahahahaha just go to the local church you anti-semitic schizophrenic faggot. No young people.

Rural America = no young people. They all move to St Louis or LA and die of a heroin overdose. It's over you little anti-semitic 4'11" cocksucking leprechaun.

But don't let that get in the way of you screaming about THE JEWS AND THE MEX-EEE-CANS as you punch holes in the side of your trailer.

>10,000 people homeschooling their kids out there?
There are 250k amish alone

>3.85 million births
>down by 100k since 2016
>births are growing in North Dakota which is 80% white

This indicates to me that Trump's policies are working and shitskins are fucking off back to mexico. Jews and TRSfags whining about Trump are btfo.

Okay wiseass but there are way more Amish than homeschooling parents. Americans aren't going to emulate the Amish.

Amish people essentially receive an 8th grade revisionist education + plus Bible stories.

this is actually false tho

>muh anecdotes

Damn schlomo u mad as shit.

Rural America is full of liberals
They are just not liberal enough for the Democratic party

Attached: IMG_5492 (6).jpg (442x396, 77K)

Wtf I see Pablo and his kids everywhere

80% white... But with less than 800,000 people.

~1.5 million

a2zhomeschooling.com/thoughts_opinions_home_school/numbers_homeschooled_students/

The guy you're responding to is retarded anyway, you can look at each state by births or youth cohort and see that conservative states all have positive birthrates. In SC for example 58% of births are to white women and the population overall is about 60%~ white. The opposite is true in liberal states like Taxachusetts where only 55% of kids are white but 75% of the population is white.

Libshits are to blame for birth declines among whites, not conservatives.

>trying to blackpill Jow Forums with 2012 census projections that use old fertility rate data

Sorry Carlos, your kind will never achieve political control of the US

Attached: 1492560413720.jpg (2729x695, 513K)

Whoa it's almost like North Dakota isn't the only state with conservative white people you retarded shitposting faggot

Interesting.
So they come here to the USA, eat the same shit that's been fucking up white people for decades, and you can see this is how fat the goblinas are, and now all of a sudden there's a problem?
Well well well.
Pro tip: I used to live in a hispanic town and worked in a very white rich one. Pass the bus stop in the morning, hispanic kids at least 50 lbs overweight. On the way home in the afternoon, all the kids looked to be in a good height weight ratio. That's what good quality food gets you.
Now in another state every day I go by some park where fat goblinas work out. And it's all fucking "ate too much shit" fat. Yet their cars are expensive, the yoga pants they are nearly busting out of look expensive, they wear expensive looking jewelry. But what's not expensive? Their food. Of course I have been watching white people waddling behind shopping carts full of pure shit food right up to $50K luxury SUVs but hey it's good to see the immigrants assimilating.

TAKE THE AMISH PILL
-All white (only join if you are German/Swiss American)
-Traditional, conservative
-Marry for life
-Strong sense of community
-A birthrate of 7+ kids, if they grow at the same rate they've grown since 1920 there will be 20 million Amish people in the United States in a hundred years.

>Interracial family

Dude literally looks like a Chinese Muslim. Le 56% face indeed.

Attached: 718px-Streets_of_Dongxiang_Man_01.jpg (718x600, 68K)

Also he responds to his own posts which is weird as fuck

LMAO, PIGGY RAGE.

Piggy rage then promptly got off of his wank seat and punched a basketball-sized hole in the side of his trailer.

I am very observant and more and more I'm seeing white women and couples in their 20s with a plurality of white kids. Heck I'm seeing that more now than I did back in the 90s when I was in MY 20s. (because my peers were basically marrying their GenX women who would put on 80 lbs to birth an 8 lb baby, keep 72 lbs permanently, then watch one too many episodes of Oprah, say she's not haaaaapyyy, then start divorce rape procedures). Now I see white MILFs in their 20s with multiple kids. What's going on?

The white fertility rate is even lower than it was in 2012, Brett.

>What's going on?

You're hallucinating. Put down the heroin needle.

But when the study is about white make fertility declining, when it's not anti non white?

Retard hypocrite

Source homeschooling.com, a subsidiary of infowars.com

White male*

It doesnt matter
The % of people born to ultra conservative white families that dont believe in birth control will increase
See the Haredi in Israel

Ok whats the real number?

It really is amazing how easy it is to spot someone who is ass ravaged that whites arent just going to fade into obscurity.

Attached: 8888.jpg (720x480, 86K)

Attached: 1520572143292.png (603x797, 518K)

Leftist delusions

Attached: Liberal birth rates collapse blue states.jpg (981x708, 119K)

No it won't. White women are repulsed by Conservative males. And they fear human sexuality and procreation.

The why is the Amish population doubling every 20 years?

Attached: 1465623520144.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

>I'm going to end up on youtube promoting 1488 because some liberal regard is going to make me sperg out one of these days.
iktf

Less than 50,000 when you exclude children who are merely taking distance learning programs from universities. Which is the same shit as regular school.

The Amish population is doubling every 20 years... Which means that in 200 years they might have as many people as Asians!

White people are never going to emulate the Amsih in America. They'd be lucky if they could emulate Mexicans... And Mexican fertility is declining.

Amish fertility will go down too when Chinese people buy up what's left of American land.

Imagine how much black brown and yellow cock has been inside that fake blonde whore.

citation needed
The Amish are not the only ultra conservative group out there

lol

Attached: White Births.jpg (720x549, 98K)

Right there's about 20 other groups out there just like 'em, but with about 100 people per group.

And hey, we could even count you and your dominant hand as one of these groups. So that's +2 people to make America white again.

Source: NCES

get back to the oven jude

Underrated

Whoops? what now Jew?

Attached: Birth rate decline vs Votes.jpg (1524x517, 157K)

You can tell she's going birth a Fentanyl Fetus.

White births the majority again... 50% of them half Asian/Latino, 50% of them stiff as a rock

Dunno why people are shocked about this. Yes the spics may be willing to live 10 to a house when they first come, but quickly they come to want the good american lifestyle. In order to afford it, you can't have 30 goblins.

black and white birth rate is virtually identical, despite all these "oppression" and "privileges"

this is one of the biggest problems the kikes are gonna have in replacing us...3rd worlders can't really get around the fact a tiny house is hundreds of thousands either.

>. White women are repulsed by Conservative males.

Says the feminist beta orbiter.

>Source: NCES
link

obviously

Attached: 1501026717128.jpg (900x1200, 161K)

Only "whoops" here is the greasy discharge that just dispersed on to your seat, cletus. Look at the white states on that map (only one is above 90%) They took a hit.

>Fentanyl
Whoops

Attached: nigger3.jpg (933x524, 142K)

>Look at the white states on that map
Whoops

Attached: tfr libs-con.png (1000x800, 45K)

impossible
the left needs votes and the right needs cheap labor

There will be no problem replacing you. The only one fretting about home prices is your disability receiving ass.

Paco, even if you get what you want, you ultimately dont get what you want. See: every mud-person controlled country ever in history. If you had any wisdom (not possible for the child of a single brown mother, I know) you would accept your 2nd class status and thank your european betters for allowing you to experience a life not possible in the savage country of your origin.

Attached: 1490406507584.png (866x878, 290K)

I don't have the graph on me, but among millennial women, black Hispanic and Asian women are more likely to be "LGBT+" than millennial white women. The figure for Hispanic women was especially high. Something like 14% of Hispanic millennial women are gay.

Feminism is a bio weapon

>the research group is anti-white and their conclusion is that we need a government program to create more goblin babies, but pretty interesting data nonetheless
I'd be pretty suspicious of any data such a group would produce.

>There will be no problem replacing you.
Whoops

Attached: Nig Genocide.jpg (891x1048, 399K)

Literally nothing relevant about this to anything I said.

>Because they were retarded boomers that still sent their kids to public school
>As the % of the white population that homeschool goes up so will the total fertility rate

Not really. The fertility rate will remain low partly because the incentives to reproduce just aren't there outside of religion. There is no direct benefit to a family personally for having children. The benefits are either taxed or distributed across society either in the form of wealth transfers intergenerationally (Retirement Pensions, Medical Programs) or simply because industrial society doesn't reward parents for doing a good job, employers reap the benefits of a well raised child.

The only way to for sure reverse Fertility Decline is to restore the personal lifetime benefits of having babies because few will opt to breed solely for some Jow Forums huWhite Baby meme.

>low birth weights aren't from drug use

Attached: 1523692428237.png (571x618, 53K)

I want to start a family and have children, but everyone around me in WA state is a cucked liberal.

I wish there was a better way to communicate with Jow Forums friendly qts that isn't Jow Forums.

>Whoops
>A 2.1 fertility rate can replace nothing when boomers start dying
>Less than 200,000 people identify as "extreme conservative" and most of them are rotting in mommy's basement

And yet blacks still have a higher birthrate than whites.

:lol:

minority here. I don't want kids. I don't want to be married for all of the reasons you don't want to be married and have kids.

Attached: 1525717574880.jpg (692x530, 58K)

Fentanyl doesn't lower bodyweight it increases it, numb nuts. It's not a fucking stimulant.

Please face it, white "women" are shitting humaturds who will experience nothing but torment and rejection.

so by synthesis those in power want less white babies
really hegels my dialectic