ANTI DEGENERACY VIDEO

There was a video that went viral on Jow Forums years ago

It showed all these acts of degeneracy--furries, trans, etc. And some guy with his eyes being forced open in that scene from Clockwork Orange, as if he's being forced to watch the degeneracy. Then at the end there are clips of Soviet troops killing people. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I saw it years ago and it's what redpilled me on degeneracy.

Attached: ludivoc.jpg (1080x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg&bpctr=1526528154
youtube.com/watch?v=fr9t5iVu3D8
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
liveleak.com/view?t=63c_1402858059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg&bpctr=1526528154

Nah. Also, nice(ish) digits.

OMG my kids love that movie!

bump, hopefully someone finds it user

Thanks. It basically showed progressively more disturbing acts of degeneracy. Furries making out, gay orgies (censored), etc. And the guy from clockwork orange is screaming with his eyes forced open.

Then at the end this glorious Soviet anthem comes on and all these soldiers start shooting people, idk if it was real war clips from WW2 or documentary clips or what.

And it seemed to symbolize them destroying the degenerates. There might have even been some kind of bomb/explosion at the end of the video but my memory is fuzzy.

Basically the video was a warning against degeneracy on here. Must've been like 2011 when I first saw it, but it led me down a path toward social right-wing views. It's incredibly effective propaganda and I'd love to spread it again.

Thanks all.

bamp

Attached: clock3.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

YT flags that vid into containment and it wont let me share it from the app.

bump because I know exactly what you are talking about but can't find it.

JewTube as usual.

Wow, glad someone else remembers it. It was all over here like 6-7 years back.

And they keep putting eyedrops in the guy's eyes so he is forced to keep his eyes open and watch it. And there's some kind of soundtrack in the background that was disturbing until suddenly a bomb/explosion at the end interrupts it all.

Surely someone must have it.

Any idea what the file name/video could be called? Even keywords would help

also bump

looking for a video thats similar, shows clips of degeneracy at first (twerking etc) with clips of an audiobook on hypersexuality as a tool for subverting people. the ending is a clip of mister rogers neighborhood, when a kid in a wheelchair sings a song about how it doesnt matter what youre like outside etc etc

Nobodytm

youtube.com/watch?v=fr9t5iVu3D8

This isn't it but it's close, I think the original may have had a soundtrack like that

no clue man
this video
>youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

This user is correct

the audio was E Michael Jones, libido dominandi interview. Watch that instead

wew

This is blocked in the UK, friend of mine can't watch it. Kek.

Well boys I found it:

liveleak.com/view?t=63c_1402858059

ty anons

now you got me curious

Attached: 1525394568331.jpg (680x309, 27K)

OP Here. Found the original video, remove spaces:

liv eleak . com / view?t=63c_1402858059