Beginning to question zionism

Fellow brothers in Christ,
I am a Christian and believe the bible is the inerrant word of God.
I never actually post anything on here, but I don't know anywhere else I can really talk about this right now where people are comfortable opening up. I generally resent identity politics. That being said, some of this stuff has never occurred to me like it is now, and I actually wanted to get some info from some of you Christians on here.

Generally I've always considered jewish people as kind of closely related to Christians because we share the Old testament. I also, even though I didn't think of it this way, considered Israel to be the divine right of the jewish people, based on what my pastor had taught, who is otherwise very biblical. Recently, I began questioning this. Then the other day, I started reading about where the origin of the star of David comes from, and then I got into stuff about the talmud, and next thing you know I am seeing that the original covenant between God and the jews was broken, especially when they rejected Jesus, and therefore Israel is no longer their divine right. This has opened up a lot of other stuff I have never fully researched before as well.

So my brothers, is modern mainstream Judaism just the evolution of the Pharisees? Is Jerusalem the harlot described in Revelation? Does the original covenant between God and the Hebrews give Jews the divine right to the land of Israel? I would appreciate any biblical debate on this. Thank you.

>in b4 "its all myths and fairytales so it doesn't matter"

Attached: img747884.jpg (667x397, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/lULmie51-pU
rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ouLodOujbbg
youtube.com/watch?v=rkbwUyycop8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VCIFkdnlUU
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg
youtube.com/watch?v=om_wDnkxIDo&t=94s
youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zionism isn't Judaism. That's the trick.

Attached: 1510596451291.jpg].jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

Don't you remember what happened last time?

Attached: 1523302923052.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

Attached: 1517321032628.jpg (2236x3444, 1016K)

As the Bible tells you - people who reject Christ as the Messiah go to hell, and that's what Jews do.

They believe that Jesus is in a boiling pot of shit in hell.

Supporting them is anti-God - their choice.

Attached: 1498174594326.webm (954x720, 992K)

Who the fuck do you think Jesus was addressing in the New Testament? The pharisees and the modern Jewish organized religion are one and the same.

You've read the old testament. Is there anything more screwed than a Jew not following the commandments? I don't know about eschatology (it's like 99% interpretation) but I'm sure I'm not listening to Jews that are atheist. And if they are orthodox you gotta verify.

Today's "Jews" reject every part of the bible and believe they should be worshiped by everyone for it. (Also a 10 commandment violation) Christian Zionists are Jesus deniers in league with Satan and the Jews.

>Does the original covenant between God and the Hebrews give Jews the divine right to the land of Israel?
I'd encourage you to read the Epistle to the Romans. Paul makes a distinction between Jews and Israel:

>But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. For this is what the promise said: “About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” 10 And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls— she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” (Romans 9:6-13)

So the true Israel is God's church, not merely those who share blood relations with Abraham. It is our faith in Christ--who is a descendant of Abraham, that we are grafted into Israel.

As far as the Jews go, you're correct. They are currently outside the covenant of grace that has been operating since the fall in the Garden of Eden. As the Lord says in Isaiah:

>And he will become a sanctuary and a stone of offense and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. (Isaiah 8:14)

Also, this.

Are you sure you're reading the whole old testament? Cause protestants use the edited text the Jews made up after Jesus.

>calls himself Christian
>professes "jews are the chosen people"
Fuck you

little late to the game faggot...

i recommend Ted Pike on youtube, unholy zionist christian alliance

Attached: a_jew_pages_of_judaism.jpg (1648x3168, 2.21M)

>beginning(((?)))
read some books faggot
sage

Jacob had 12 sons. The 12 tribes.

The oldest and favored son was Joseph.

Judah was a son from another wife, he hated Joseph because he was Jacobs favorite. Judah sold Joseph into slavery to Egypt for silver.

Joseph was so exceptional he became the Vizier for the Pharoh and eventually became a Pharoh himself and intermarried with the Egyptian royal family (this is why brits/europeans are related to King Tut)

Each tribe founded a nation. Judah founded Judea. Judea is where Judaism came from, all jews are descended from Judah, the traitor who sold his brother into slavery for silver.

You're smart and discerning
>is modern mainstream Judaism just the evolution of the Pharisees
Yep!
>Is Jerusalem the harlot described in Revelation?
That's probably the Catholic Church
>Does the original covenant between God and the Hebrews give Jews the divine right to the land of Israel?
I think you answered this one earlier - the Jews broke the covenant when they rejected the Messiah.

Jews are not Hebrews, everything you learned in Sunday school is bullshit. End of story.

I appreciate you adding to the conversation, I'm sorry if I didn't make the distinction- I'm actually trying to say that for the first time, I'm seeing everything wrong with that idea, not saying I currently profess it.

Thanks for the references. That is a great way of explaining it, I have read the Romans verse before and considered that was what it meant, but I never hear anyone else connect the dots.

>>Is Jerusalem the harlot described in Revelation?
>That's probably the Catholic Church

I'm not Catholic, but that's a stretch. The harlot is a large web of intricate symbolism, that may refer to a state, a woman, ideology, or even Islam. Eschatology is very subject to interpretation. The interpretive multiplicity problem is why Protestantism is gaining gay marriage and female leaders.

Thanks, I'll check that out. And yeah it is rather late, it's something that has crossed my mind numerous times over the last few years but never as seriously as now.

I'll tell you what, I have read through the new testament several times but I'm ashamed to admit I've only gone through certain parts of the old about once. I use the King James or New King James, which version do you suggest?

Yw user. Carry on brother

I have some issues with both, but either work okay. Definitely get the broad strokes.

Then, check out the orthodox bible. Additional books, even on the Catholic set. What's left out is very helpful for the sense of Jesus being rejected, despite clearly being the foretold messiah. The first century Jews did what they could to stop the leading converts.

its all myths and fairytales so it doesn't matter

The apocrypha during the intertestamental period is not inspired and thus not to be included in Scripture. It may contain certain things that are useful for edification, but are not authoritative in matters of faith

I'm an ESV/King James guy myself. I also have a Gideon's ESV which has certain readings that are consistent with the Textus Receptus.

But at the end of the day, if you're using NJKV and KJV, rest assured you are holding two copies of the Word of God.

Jews HATE Christians

>is modern mainstream Judaism just the evolution of the Pharisees?

Yes

> Is Jerusalem the harlot described in Revelation?

Yea and No, the Zionism is part of the Scarlet Colored Wild Beast that the Harlot sits on. The Judaism is part of the Harlot. Zionism is also part of the feet made of iron and clay in Daniel. I'll show you pics. Pic 1 is the Harlot on Beast.

Not anymore. God concluded that covenant with Israel once Jesus was born, lived, died, and resurrected. The "Israel" of God is the body of Christians now and those Christians going to heaven to rule besides Jesus. Blood Jews who reject Jesus of all sorts are the Synagogue of Satan.

Attached: JWBabylonScarletBeast.jpg (720x632, 117K)

Pic number 2.

Israel is also part of the Anglo-American World Power. It is part of the feet of the statue.

Attached: 181834_157091264483579_2116208239_n.jpg (676x879, 108K)

Watch this user: youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Thanks for the interpretation. I have often considered the UN or some other international/global one world government to be a part of the beast. One of the main reasons I bring it up is after comparing the way the Lord talks about the pharisees in Matthew 23:25 and John talks about the harlot in Revelations 18:24

>Judaism just the evolution of the Pharisees?
Something like that yes. The Pharisees hijacked the religion and called themselves jews of the bible. They are not they are the spawn of satan. Jews of the bible are all dead.

Attached: 1501901289135.jpg (587x522, 99K)

I'm glad your views on Israel are evolving, Dr. Corsi.

youtu.be/lULmie51-pU

Better be ready because we are reporting you for hate speech. You are not allowed to question the Jewish control we have. We will be creating an AI robot across the internet to censor your freedoms. There will no longer be racism and White Rights.

Yn Ɛni Wor Bytwīn Pyglôwbolyzom Ænd Hyslam,

Sypôrt Najðer Sajd.

Lεt Ðεm It Ič Λðer

>Hεli Lænd

Attached: SupportDefeat.png (478x270, 12K)

"He who denies the Son, the same hath not the Father."

Jews don't worship God. They worship satan.

Op needs some Pastor Andetson in his life.

>I am a Christian and believe the bible is the inerrant word of God.
parts of the bible were written hundreds of years after christ supposedly existed. it's more fan fiction than anything else.

> kind of closely related to Christians
nowhere near it. they hated christians and still do.

> Is Jerusalem the harlot described in Revelation?
yes

> Does the original covenant between God and the Hebrews give Jews the divine right to the land of Israel?
no. not at all. you need to read about zionism, which shits on jewish and christians texts.

I am also a born again Christian, I will explain this as best I can.

It's clear from the Scriptures that God still has a plan for the Jews, to redeem them and bring them back to Him. The Jews are a whiny, bitchy and contentious people going back to the days of Moses.
The Devil clearly wants to obliterate any actual Jews who remain on Earth. The reason for this is simple: Self-preservation. The Devil knows that God has made an eternal promise to the Jews, and if there are no more Jews, that promise cannot be kept. If God does not keep His promises, He is not God, but a liar, and is thus unfit to judge Satan, so naturally Satan has tried to destroy the Jews since the very beginning.
Two main things happened in Judaism:
1) Talmudism has replaced the Torah and the rest of the Old Testament as the general doctrine of the religion. The Talmud is full of evil, anti-Christian rhetoric and deception. It is the work of the Devil.
2) Ashkenazi Jews have taken over as the dominant force amongst the Jews, but they are European in ancestry and are not Jews at all. They have no interest in Jehovah and use Judaism as a cover for their evil deeds, controlling the banking systems of the world as well as all mass media. They are thieves and pedophiles.
So while God has not abandoned the Jews, what we are dealing with now are not really Jews at all. That's important to keep in mind when dealing with Jewish tricks and lies.

Jesus exposed the Jews for what they really were.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; ...

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 15:14) ...Blind guides is what they are...

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

>(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

>(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

The Bible is not Jewish agenda. In fact, Jews hate Jesus because of this. Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

Attached: DaJudenChrist.jpg (781x900, 95K)

>question zionism
if you question zionism , zionism will question your existence

Attached: 29594927_263371054204228_3219447496362363752_n.jpg (960x726, 69K)

No, God officially gave up on them after they killed Jesus and replaced them gentiles as "Spiritual Israel."

This is prophesied here:

>>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

Then Jesus said:

>>(Matthew 23:37, 38) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU.

>(Luke 19:41-44) And when he got nearby, he viewed the city and wept over it, 42saying: “If you, even you, had discerned in this day the things having to do with peace—but now they have been hid from your eyes. 43Because the days will come upon you when your enemies will build around you a fortification with pointed stakes and will encircle you and distress you from every side, 44and they will dash you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave a stone upon a stone in you, because you did not discern the time of your being inspected.”

>(Luke 21:5, 6) Later, as certain ones were speaking concerning the temple, how it was adorned with fine stones and dedicated things, 6he said: “As for these things that YOU are beholding, the days will come in which not a stone upon a stone will be left here and not be thrown down.”

Then

>(Hebrews 8:8) for he does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ says Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

Finally, in 70AD the Seige of Jerusalem happened when the Romans(disgusting thing) sacked Jerusalem and killed all the Jews. The system of the Jews was finally over. The torched was passed on now to the Christian Congregation. Jesus was now the temple of worship.

Attached: Daniel'sDreamstatue.jpg (736x540, 66K)

This right here. Jesus was not a jew he was a Hebrew. Big difference.

rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html

By the time Christ comes, dies, resurrected, and ascends back to heaven the age of blood Israel was officially over. Jewish Christians moved on to the gentiles. Since the Jews IN MAJORITY rejected Jesus then God would have to "graft" in a wild branch into his original tree. This wild branch(gentiles) would now be legal heirs of the original root and tree(Abraham, Isaac, Jacob).

>(Romans 11:17) However, if some of the branches were broken off(Jews who rejected Jesus) but you, although being a wild olive(Gentiles), were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the olive’s root of fatness,(Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, loyal house of Israel, Prophets, Jesus, Apostles, Jews faithful to Jesus)

>(Romans 11:19, 20) You will say, then: “Branches were broken off(anti-Christ Jews) that I might be grafted in(Goyim).” 20All right! For [their] lack of faith they were broken off(anti-Christ Jews), but you are standing by faith. Quit having lofty ideas, but be in fear.

The new House of Israel is made up of Gentiles now along with some pro-Christ Jews.

>>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

>(Acts 18:6) But after they kept on opposing and speaking abusively, he shook out his garments and said to them: “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean. From now on I will go to people of the nations.”

>(Acts 13:46) ...“It was necessary for the word of God to be spoken first to YOU. Since YOU are thrusting it away from YOU and do not judge yourselves worthy of everlasting life, look! we turn to the nations.

Eventually, blood Jews

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Attached: image-kindom-stone-814x610.jpg (814x610, 51K)

Pretty straight forward when you look into it, as you said user. Glad you took that important first step. Have a rare Patton.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

And all of Matthew 21 culminating in the parable of the wicked tenants in verse 33 then Jesus bringing it all home 21:43, saying "Therefore I say unto you, the kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation who will bring forth the fruits thereof."

There is no salvation outside of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, for the jews or anyone else.

Thanks for describing that. I have been trying to understand the distinction between who are labeled as jews in the Bible vs who they are composed of today, and how that distinction was made.

That was horse shit.

How many times has Israel been abandoned and destroyed, only to be brought back by God, in its history? Three, four? This is not new. Happens all the time, and God always fixes it.

The verses you quote are literally all talking about the destruction of the Temple of Herod. They do not by any means indicate that God is done with the Jews. Read the Book of Revelation, where God protects the Jews and gathers them from every tribe in the End Times. Read about Petra. God will never, EVER abandon the Jews and we must not either.

>religious idiots arguing nonsense near me

Attached: 1345499047964.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Take your zionist dispensationalist bullshit elsewhere.

As someone who is not very well read in scripture and doesn't have much knowledge of various denominations, what church or denomination is solidly anti-jew?

I would like to find a way to further my faith and worship with others, but I can't abide any church that doesn't see the reality of jewish evil and the wickedness and destruction they bring on the world.

Attached: 1463007364372.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

>Rabbi Felix Rogin: Jesus Was Witch Or Sorcerer With An Eye For The Ladies

youtube.com/watch?v=ouLodOujbbg

>Christians in Israel face rise in hate crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=rkbwUyycop8

>How Christians are treated by zionist jews in israel, abused and insulted.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VCIFkdnlUU

>How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious!

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

>The Insanity of Christian Zionism!

youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg

Attached: 1457129664244.png (640x512, 64K)

Attached: Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them.png (667x2311, 138K)

Your argument makes no logical sense when we consider the entire story of how God deals with people. The entire point of the story is, God loves people, they fuck up, He redeems them through His love. It is designed to show how God loves us and sacrifices Himself for us. That is the Gospel.

It's totally out of character for God, who knows the past and present and future, to make a covenant with a people He knows damn well are going to rebel, and then give up on them because they are too much of a pain in the ass. That isn't how the story goes. Read the Book of Hosea to see how the story really goes. God will always bring the Jews back, in whatever way He must, because He promised to and He always keeps his promises.

Attached: Dirty Jews and the Christian right.png (1075x766, 507K)

Attached: sarah-silverman-jews-jesus.jpg (850x400, 34K)

>only to be brought back by God,
Israel was "brought back" by the United Nations dipshit. God had nothing to do with it.

Attached: 1526523846964.jpg (1848x586, 300K)

>being enough of a Jew to actually believe this

if youre just beggining you'll never have any hope
fuck off boomerang

youtube.com/watch?v=om_wDnkxIDo&t=94s

if you do not watch and learn you will have refused the help you asked for.

Attached: everytime.jpg (666x406, 48K)

Correct

>God will never, EVER abandon the Jews and we must not either.

(Matthew 23:37, 38) “...38Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU.

>(Acts 18:6) But after they(JEWS) kept on opposing and speaking abusively, he shook out his garments and said to them: “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean. From now on I will go to people of the nations.”

Gal. 3:27-29: “All of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is NEITHER JEW nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ,YOU ARE REALLY ABRAHAM'S SEED, heirs with REFERENCE TO A PROMISE.

>(Romans 11:17) However, if some of the branches were broken off(Jews who rejected Jesus) but you, although being a wild olive(Gentiles), were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the olive’s root of fatness,(Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, loyal house of Israel, Prophets, Jesus, Apostles, Jews faithful to Jesus)

>(Romans 11:19, 20) You will say, then: “Branches were broken off(anti-Christ Jews) that I might be grafted in(Goyim).” 20All right! For [their] lack of faith they were broken off(anti-Christ Jews), but you are standing by faith. Quit having lofty ideas, but be in fear.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

The blood Jews are abandoned. The new "Israel" is spiritual Jews who accept and are loyal to Jesus. That promise given to Abraham was past down to Christians by being adopted heirs and grafted in wild olive branches.

YES DUDE IM DISCOVERING THIS RIGHT NOW TOO

You're probably not going to be able to understand what I'm about to say, but the jews may not be the jews that you think the bible is talking about.

Do you think all christians are the same? You probably think that some christians are "true christians", and others, while they may claim to be christians, are mistaken and follow false leaders/doctrines.

Could your understanding of who the bible is talking about when it says "jews" be similar?

Maybe a lot of those people who today claim to be jewish, are not the people that you think are being denoted in particular pieces of scripture. Is that possible, or do you think that anybody who thinks of themselves as jewish is part of that covenant?

>but I can't abide any church that doesn't see the reality of jewish evil
user, I have been searching for years and I've come to the conclusion that all the churches and Christian denomination have been subverted by the jews. Even the Lutheran Church FFS! Read Martin Luther you'll see what I mean. Bottom line is what my grandmother always told me. You keep God in your heart you don't need a church, you are the church if you make a covenant with God. Just believe and talk to God and amazing things will happen that you cannot explain. Have faith and you will see.

Attached: jesuitwarrior.jpg (511x563, 52K)

Yes the Jews In Israel will turn to Christ eventually. But a lot of bad shit is about to happen before they do.

Jews favor MUSLIMS over Evangelicals.

It's true. But I think christians are catching on. Especially with the internet and YouTube I've seen a lot of protestant christians exposing the Talmud and revealing the Scofield edits

Thank God for your post. You're on the right track, brother!

You're quoting Romans Chapter 11, but you're not reading the rest of it.

11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion[a] mean!

13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

This right here proves that God isn't done with the Jews! Paul's entire ministry was to try to attract Jews to Christianity, And it is only through Christ that they will be saved. but God will certainly bring them back to His grace in the end.

You also quote Rev. 3:9. Who says they are Jews, but are not? Who is the synagogue of Satan? The Khazars, the Ashkenazi, the Jews we know and despise today as Bolsheviks and communists, usurers and pedophiles. That's my point, they are impostors and not Jews at all, and you know that very well, That's what OP was asking about.

Antisemitism is a replacement of and preparation for hatred of Whites from the perspective of Blacks.

Attached: avu111nkw -- 1410 -- xgs111igd'.jpg (600x848, 46K)

God did not bring back these Jews to Israel this time. It was the Zionist Rothschilds through satanic worship.

The real 'Jews' is anyone from any race or religion that believes in Christ. Because think about it, when the Jews were scattered throughout, they dispersed their DNA. Anyone can be Jewish by blood. That doesn't mean anything. It means so much to them because theyre Pharisees

kys kike

Attached: 1526531141225.jpg (612x569, 36K)

The reason why Jehovah tolerated the Jews so much throughout the ages was only because of his promise to Abraham, Isaac, Israel, David and Solomon that through them the Messiah would rise. Once Jesus was established as a legal and blood heir to those people up above his promise was fulfilled. He no longer needed the blood Jews anymore. That's why he abandoned them in two ways:

1)One was by God giving the 1st Century Christians the power of miracles publicly and deny the Jews this power. This was to establish to both Jews and Goyim that God was backing Christianity and had left behind the Jewish system.

2)Was by allowing the destruction of not only the temple of Jerusalem in 70AD but also all the genealogies of the Jews inside the temple to be destroyed. After this, no Jew on earth could ever establish their lineage anymore to the old Kings and Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Nobody could prove they were the Messiah without proving their lineage to David. As a result, the Jewish system of things was over.

Attached: no.gif (200x184, 635K)

I don't know brother. After what happened during the embassy, I have since canceled my Christians United for Israel membership & donations.

christianity is judaism 2.0 m8

Thanks. I pray that we will gain wisdom and more truth through this experience.

If you think there is a God then believe that he gave you senses and a brain for a reason.

jews are just like blacks. inferior organisms

Zionism is shit and crazy.

Still, Israel is the next best thing to the restoration of the crusader kingdom of Jerusalem.

Attached: unholy.jpg (480x448, 22K)

Reading that chapter in the context of this discussion was eye opening. Thank you.

Get A. I. D. S. faggot.

Niggers are animals. Atleast Jews can do things like go to college, support their children and be upright citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM

Three hours of BTFOing the Jews and Christian-Zionism using only the Holy Word of God.

tl;dw: Jews are no longer God's Chosen and Israel is spiritual not that bandit state causing chaos in the ME.

Attached: 1525016438051.jpg (850x400, 35K)

>This right here proves that God isn't done with the Jews! Paul's entire ministry was to try to attract Jews to Christianity, And it is only through Christ that they will be saved. but God will certainly bring them back to His grace in the end.

You keep speaking of Jews and Israel as a whole. Your own verses say "save SOME OF THEM." NOT ALL OF THEM!!

The continuation of "God's Chosen People" is not Jews, BUT ONLY CHRISTIANS!! That's all.

No, as a WHOLE, they are the Synagogue of Satan.

FACT!!

>(Matthew 23:37, 38) “...38Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU.

>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

>(Jeremiah 32:40) And I will conclude with them an indefinitely lasting covenant, that I shall not turn back from behind them, for me to do them good; and the fear of me I shall put in their heart in order not to turn aside from me.

>(Hebrews 8:8) for he does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ says Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

Only SOME WILL JOIN. THE REST are the Synagogue of Satan. As posted here, the grafted in wild olive and heirs of Abraham's seed ARE ONLY CHRISTIANS. Modern-day Israel OF GOD is Christians ONLY.

John 8:37-47
>I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
>I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
>They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
>But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
>Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
>Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. >When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
>Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
>He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Acts 13:46
>Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Attached: 1525212250439.jpg (800x477, 85K)

>You also quote Rev. 3:9. Who says they are Jews, but are not?

Jesus

>Who is the synagogue of Satan?

ANY JEW ON EARTH...GOOD OR EVIL, Who calls himself a Jew BUT...REJECTS JESUS IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. ALL OF THEM WHO REJECT JESUS!!

memo.cash

1 John 2:23
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

How much clearer can you get? The Jews in Israel are LITERALLY wanting to rebuild their temple so they start their animal sacrifices even though Jesus was the FINAL sacrifice and not only are they doing that they are still seeking their messiah which will be the Antichrist to Christians. That temple is blasphemy. Judaism is Satanic through and through.

1 John 2:22
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Jews are antichrists if the deny Jesus as Christ. And oh boy do they.

Attached: 1521242092262.jpg (2004x1524, 617K)

>is modern mainstream Judaism just the evolution of the Pharisees?
No, it's the evolution of LARPers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
>A 2014 study by Carmi et al. published by Nature Communications found that the Ashkenazi Jewish population originates from an even mixture between Middle Eastern and European peoples.[95] According to the authors, that mixing likely occurred some 600–800 years ago, followed by rapid growth and genetic isolation (rate per generation 16–53%;). The study found that all Ashkenazi Jews descend from around 350 individuals, about half of whom were Middle Eastern and half were European, and that all Ashkenazi Jews are related to the point of being no more than 30th cousins.[96] The principal component analysis of common variants in the sequenced AJ samples, confirmed previous observations, namely, the proximity of Ashkenazi Jewish cluster to other Jewish, European and Middle Eastern populations.[97][95]
>A 2016 study by Elhaik et al. in the Oxford University Press published journal Genome Biology and Evolution found that the DNA of Ashkenazi Jews originated in northeastern Turkey.[98] The study found 90% of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to four ancient villages in northeastern Turkey. The researchers speculated that the Ashkenazi Jews originated in the first millennium, when Iranian Jews converted Greco-Roman, Turkish, Iranian, southern Caucasian, and Slavic populations inhabiting Turkey, and speculated that the Yiddish language also originated there among Jewish merchants as a cryptic language in order to gain advantage in trade along the Silk Road.[99][100]

Attached: 1496736908746.jpg (1862x1188, 673K)

Attached: 1525137737677.png (1047x2000, 1.91M)

Thanks for all for the replies. This has been an experience beyond what I expected. A lot of this I can't believe I have never heard explicitly before. I have had to create a folder with a lot of y'alls suggestions of passages and videos to look at. Please pray that God gives us discernment and wisdom on how to know the truth and apply it regarding these things. May God bless you all in Christ.