UFO Fleet, 2014-12-27

youtube.com/watch?v=_g8YbADR1r8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM-bl0-g1n8
youtube.com/watch?v=ndFKUKHfuM0
youtube.com/watch?v=5LdaWMNKUHs
youtu.be/xEmNLadC144
youtu.be/0mkRgPGncn0
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk
youtube.com/watch?v=xAYLJEI7i14
youtube.com/watch?v=WPlpZnD-HBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q predicted this

welcum to EARF!

we "better run through the jungle" now, user

something about that video made me let out an ill advised fart. thanks a fucking lot now I need to go wipe my ass and get new drawers.

>birds don't fly like that
kek no shit, dude

yeah but bro i didn't see this on /q/

>BRAAAPP

dopey yankee fucks, with their shitty accents and general trashy ways, dem aint burds cuzin, they kno we watchun yo.

Location ? military chaff or nano drone swarm test

who knows?

I wish this didn't look identical to flocks of high-flying cranes in the process of migration. UFO's probably wouldn't travel at a reasonably slow speed in the shape of a V.

Attached: 1525534580882.jpg (532x509, 67K)

I just went back and watched later in the video. I retract my statement

Yea it doesn’t really matter either. Why the fuck don’t we have a right to know about this?? What about non military applications of tech like this

Have we been lied to? When did we get this technology

probably aliens

Canada geese. God you people are stupid.

It's just a weather balloon drifting through swamp gas.

Attached: 1520700608939.jpg (411x400, 59K)

except geese appear black against the sky and these are white

Attached: migrating-canada-geese-flying-north-over-pennsylvania-BCAH9B.jpg (1300x956, 95K)

>Canadian geese flap and stay in the same spot in the sky for 10 minutes

Attached: snow goose.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>not birds
birds.

soros refugee ships skipping the wall

geese don't fly at 20,000 feet and stay in the same location in the sky for 10 minutes

These are simply exotic fauna that are endemic to the earth.

So you can measure their height in the sky with this shitty low res video?

Are they drones?

I'm getting sleepy

Those are birds you fuckwits...

same here
so tired
I'm tired
are you tired?
you're must be tired
you're tired
hey
i said you are tired

SHART IN MART fatso.

Attached: explosive murilard.webm (640x360, 1.85M)

10 minutes of
>they're not birds

Also, quick search shows some geese and other birds are known to migrate at well over 20,000ft. Dumb faggot.

>they're not flying at 20,000 feet! there is no way to tell from this low-res video
>they are birds flying at 20,000 feet because the internet told me so

Attached: you.jpg (200x227, 7K)

Go be a Maple Nigger over at /x//…..

I'll let you find me a video of geese at 20k feet that glitter, fade in and out and stay in the same spot in the sky for over 10 minutes

possibly the dumbest fag iv ever met, i hope he murdered his "friend" that had him do it.

Aviation industry has reported bird strikes at 30,000ft~. Geese and raptors with trackers have been followed at over 8500m (28,000~ft).

Here's a high res photos of some ayys

Attached: extralarge.jpg (620x465, 15K)

>He couldn't produce what I asked for
Imajun my shock

christ jesus why can none of these people ever invest in a tripod?

>carries tripod everywhere just in case

youtube.com/watch?v=aM-bl0-g1n8

I'm not about to go on a goose migration search history, to find footage of geese (likely bar headed geese) at the exact time of day/weather as OP's video. But if you think a "UFO fleet" that flies EXACTLY like migrating geese... isn't geese... you're fucking retarded cunt lmao.

90% of ufo videos are by people who are obsessed with them
and nobody calls it a "ufo fleet" or "flotilla" (like this guy did) unless they are true believers

Fat Mario from hwndu!

they're called drones

>Video isn't even close to the same as OP's video
>I'm not about to go on a goose migration search history

You don't have to go on a wild goose chase. Videos of canadian geese migrating ought to be quite common. I just want you to find the one where the same flock stays overhead for 10 minutes and glitters. You're either legally blind and retarded, or a shill. You could have even said drones like a few other people in this thread since it's a lot more likely than fucking """"geese"""".

could at least lean the phone against a light post or something solid. its not that fucking hard to get a still video if your not a retard

Arent you people tired of stuff like this?

>Arent you people tired
>tired

yawn......i think i am gonna go to bed

>2014

apparently nothing came of this

They're not glittering, you only think that because they autist in the video said they were glittering. Feathers are glossy, and on a nice day, they shine in the sun.. especially the underside of the feather.
Videos of geese migrating are common, yep. Videos of geese in a flock size of 5~million, flying at near maximum altitude, are not common.

Also, anything flying at over 20,000ft at a distance "appears" to be standing still for a time. For all you know, with that shitty footage.. they're only at 15,000ft, but well over 100km away. A few million geese at that distance will look like a wavy fucking line in the sky...

>Provide no evidence, and shaky cam, that this is a ufo fleet
>Demand I suspend all logic, to believe you

youtube.com/watch?v=5LdaWMNKUHs

This one is way better.

youtu.be/xEmNLadC144

Or this

youtu.be/0mkRgPGncn0

Would have been better for being dramatic and all.

For the truth seekers here you go and people that like differ opinions.

youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

Those are birds but passio is pretty based

Aliens and ghosts don't like to show up for crystal clear camera quality.

>you only think that because they autist in the video said they were glittering
You can literally see them glittering. So legally blind, is it then?

>.. they're only at 15,000ft, but well over 100km away.
>Almost directly overhead
>Both 15,000ft and 100km simultaneously
>Demand I suspend all logic, to believe you

Just birds, see it the time here.

Yes, you can be elevated to 15,000ft, and be 100km away from the POV. Moron. Not even close to being directly overhead, btw. Also, not "glittering" any more than a stray party balloon would in the sun - compared to feathers which are glossy and reflect a lot of light.
Forget the fact that they're moving identically to geese, lmao.

You're trying really hard to fight against your cognitive dissonance on this one, so much that you would probably ignore/miss an actual extraterrestrial/ufo encounter or video.

I'll stick to the ufo videos/accounts told by airline pilots, military, and people familiar with ornithological or meteorological phenomena - not shaky autist cam.

its fucking birds for sucks sake

Gas the greys. Space war now.

Attached: martian niggers.jpg (448x348, 94K)

birds.

The swarm/fleet literally stays in place and changes into different shapes.

They are above the clouds.
Staying in place for 10 minutes and changing into different clusters and shapes?

Since there are no replies to this, I'll assume it was white geese

Attached: WojakBrainNibba.jpg (562x527, 61K)

What accent is that?

Geese in your video are below the clouds and black in color. Also nothing like in the OP's video where the swarm stays in place for 10 minutes while changing configurations.

Eye witnesses in the video report seeing shiny objects that appeared to be emitting light when viewed through binoculars as well.

>I'm not about to go on a goose migration search history
What's wrong faggot? You don't wanna go on a wild goose chase? Rationality BTFO'd

Chaff was my immediate thought as well. It will flicker as it reflects sunlight and there are thousands of pieces.

Chaff moves back and forth, changing from V formations to other lines or tight clusters, back to V formations? For ten minutes at a time while staying in the same place?

its not a ufo, its just a high tech American aircraft

Attached: xd pepe.jpg (400x386, 27K)

go back to /x/ you retarded faggot.
>glitters
Oh, you mean the sun shines off of whit feathers? literal mind=blown tier dogshit
>nothing like in the OP's video
Except for the part where it's exactly like OP's video except that these geese happen to be white. As I said to the other user, go back to /x/ you retarded faggot.
>Eye witnesses in the video report seeing shiny objects
Holy fucking sheep shit! Some bostonian retards saw something shiny?
>what is the sun + white feathers?

Provide evidence that flocks of geese stay in the same position for 10 minutes above the clouds while changing formations rapidly.

>Except for the part where it's exactly like OP's video
Timestamp and I will screenshot and compare to OP's video with another screenshot, side by side.

probably a drone swarm

Not capturing these "UFOs" on HIGH RES camera WITH A STABLE OLATFORM, is not acceptable in 2018. It should happened by now.

>2018
>High res cameras everywhere
>billions of people around the world
>Tripods invented triple digit years ago
>UFOs reported for millennia
>Still have to watch literally ALL UFO footage shot via shaky potato

Not acceptable

they do though

date of the video says 2014, but yeah I agree

Some of the footage is actually pretty stable for short periods of time, here is part 1 and 2 of the video, the objects stayed in the sky in the same area for over 30 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAYLJEI7i14
youtube.com/watch?v=WPlpZnD-HBI

Mid-west probably.

>implying that's 20,000 feet
They are birds, not 300 ft planes, it more like like a few thousand feet or just enough to catch the breeze. It looks exactly like a standard V shape flock.

Why is Jow Forums so full of /x/-tier retards?

Hey there’s something weird in the sky - must be an alien fleet

Stupid cunts .. obviously a migration of swamp gas balloons

The objects are above the clouds.

Birds fly in a V pattern for aerodynamic reasons. The objects in the video are not traveling from one point to another (if they are, it's very slow and difficult to discern).

Assuming 20 mph, the birds should have traveled 10 miles during the 30 minutes the swarm of objects was filmed. They barely moved.

The video was shot at the end of December, which is also not typically the time of year birds would be migrating, as far as I'm aware.

UFO: Unidentified flying object.

The objects are unidentified, it doesn't necessarily mean they are piloted by extraterrestrials.

>Canada geese fly in a distinctive V-shaped flight formation, with an altitude of 1 km (3,000 feet) for migration flight. The maximum flight ceiling of Canada geese is unknown, but they have been reported at 9 km (29,000 feet).
>30 min
it was 10 max
3 miles in 10 minutes at 20,000 feet is around 40 degrees arc. you can see just about 180 degrees with your eyes. Also they could have caught a head wind that basically made them hover for a while and not move. So many reasonable explanations but it has to be muh aliens

>it was 10 max
No, the video is in three parts, it's about 30 minutes: >3 miles in 10 minutes at 20,000 feet is around 40 degrees arc
Again, it was 30 minutes, do the math yourself. Do the arc calculation again with the proper distance.

>they could have caught a head wind
Geese do not fly into head winds at 20,000 feet for 30 minutes straight. When geese travel that high, they are doing so to take advantage of high speed air currents. Doing so allows them to travel vast distances in short periods of time without expending too much energy.

>So many reasonable explanations but it has to be muh aliens
UFO =/= aliens. Could be many things, no extraterrestrials are necessarily implied.

But it sure as fuck isn't a flock of birds. I've seen Canadian geese migrating my entire life, sometimes in flocks so large it takes minutes for them to pass over and they blot out the sun.

They are alien remote anal probe pods, hunting for human anuses to gather data on us. I would take this threat very seriously.

Yeahhhh...
Those are birds.

Those are long rolls of plastic wrap on a windy day, conforming to wind patterns

>plastic wrap
>and 20k feet
An aurora borealis, at this time of day, during this time time of the year, located entirely within your kitchen.

not from a kitchen, probably from a couple of skids, like pic related
also it was only speculation based on the size of geese that it was at 20k, it's probably significantly less

Attached: skid.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

You think plastic wrap is visible from the ground when above the clouds? You think plastic wrap would stay in the same general spot for 30 minutes at 15k+ feet?

Worst explanation yet.

Yup, it's visible because it is reflecting and refracting sunlight

also I've seen plastic bags produce a similar effect

the seemingly stationary effect is because of a multitude of air currents forming a strata of vectors, which as an aggregate produce minimal singular directional motion

These videos are ALWAYS fuck tards that can't even lean up against something to stabilize the camera.

it also explains the interaction at around 3:37