What happend to Joe

So the latest episode of the Joe Rogan Experience featured Steven Tyler. They talked about some trivial things and then went into conspiracy theories.
Joe shot down everything Steven said and discredited anything else he said, in a sense.

The point I'm bringing up is, what happened to Joe?
I know hes always been a hippie half assed SJW. But it seems like his will to question authority has changed...
Every time somebody brings up a conspiracy, he shuts them up with other (((scientists))) claims and his experience on his corny ass show from a while back.
So its obvious that Joe has been talked to by (((someone))) to change or attempt to change his fan base's views. He is also blocking the flow of information and a different view on mysterious things.
So has Joe been talked to, and what do you all think happend to him?

Here is the episode
youtu.be/0HqLk_ZbHmI

Attached: vrXDcTFC.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nkWn5vKCZj4
youtube.com/watch?v=QCl4zTBIfwc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTFdxlAEG4
youtube.com/watch?v=mzVErqgZn7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off this isnt plebbit

I've never been on plebbit.
I'm asking a question about somebody some of us watch.
If a thread doesn't interest you, stay out.

Word on sesame street is the CIA had a nice talk with Joe about a year or so back. Eddie subtly suggested this on air one time with Joey Diaz. Look into it.

OP give me a timestamp pls

How bout a clip
youtu.be/nkWn5vKCZj4

Who cares about conspiracy theories, you'll never know the truth, c.i.a documents have been manufactured to feed onto conspiracy theories like ufos cause retards will believe a c.i,a document from the C.I.A as proof of their theory, dumb fucks.

I've seen that.
And its very likely but still dosnt explain why he isnt going the CIA nigger way.
And you shouldn't block out questions

Steven Tyler seemed fraudulent. His connections with high end celebrities gave me the benefit of the doubt. Joe seemed somewhat anxious although.

I don’t want to see a trend with Joe being a stick in the mud with eccentric celebrity guests, especially with the paranormal, crypto, or conspiracy topics.

u wasted my time with this ancient aliens tier nonsense what the fuck

still pushes Seth Rich theory, and CIA assassination of journalists

he grew up and realized aliens were blue beam bs

Alex told him the truth about the moon landing and he has shut up about it since notice that

been listening to his podcast for a while and I definitely notice the shift. It's very subtle . He's views have become more narrow and even scripted imo.

He changed. He was deep into conspiracies but now he’s a mouthpiece for (((them))). I like Joe, but he’s being told what to and what not to say. It’s obvious.

If you listened VERY carefully Joe is actually deep into conspiracies.

The garbage conspiracy's used for making money and marketing suckering religion tier people have lots of parody's in it which is why he seems so defensive on it. The main issue is being from /x/ you waste literally fucking years of you're life parroting some lame made up conspiracy theory that was so convincing you'd also be pissed at *Marketing tier* conspiracy theorys.

I've noticed it to, and it happened right after Alex Jones was on. Jones said a couple of weeks ago on his show that Joe blows him off now as well. If you also notice Graham Hancock, and Randall Carlson haven't been on either since.

That's not the point.
The point is that Joe acted like a bigger and didnt even take Steven's question into mind. Just answered them in the typical CIA talk form

Attached: LeafFag.jpg (660x715, 50K)

Aliens are definitely real.
Just no farmers came into contact

I'm sure JFK did though.

>joe rogan is a shill
nahhhh, are you sure?

I've noticed that too.
Though Alex has always been a fucking Zionist shill. He still has a few real things that can be held accountable.

Hes some societies mouthpiece

aliens are bluebeam bs real conspiracys are government ones like Rich, Page, Emails and JFK being assassinated.

Tom Delonge episode was 2 and half hours of blue beam and you could see how pissed Joe was during that

I forgot to mention, but it's kinda like a gradual shift

Joe was inducted into Hollywood and their shit a long time ago. Hi bad comedy stuck because of his platform. joe is 100% a goblin puppet.

Rogan has toned it down for sure.

You dont think that there is a lifeforms that's not from earth.
Nobody can completely deny that.

But we can deny that some hillbilly in the boons has been probed.

Tyler looks like a creatura nigger, couldn’t bear to watch, fuck him.

Rogan is an uneducated guy from Boston, now lives in Los Angeles, he was on an NBC sitcom for years, he is hooked on marijuana, he has tattoos, he is almost 50 but dresses like a 15-year-old, he doesn't have one attribute that makes him any sort of voice for Nationalists, Conservatives, Whites.... he is a younger version of John McCain

There was an episode not too long ago where he talked about the planned parenthood videos and his 2 buddies there, jamie and brian, were all like "no no those were fake" and he was like "how? you keep saying that but you don't say how". That was maybe a year ago?

He just doesn't believe in Bigfoot or whatever the fuck anymore. Maybe he just got conspiracy'd out.

Honestly I think he’s just lost interest in these topics over time and has been ariound too many of the more ridiculous types, the Eddie Bravos are entertaining but it’s not a good look. Shows been on for years so it’s still known as that show you can go on as a celebrity and shoot the weird shit. If he shuts down and embarrasses too many celebrities who talk about this shit they’ll stop coming on, which would be bad because they’re fun to listen to.

When did you notice the change? They were ragging on the jews and circumcision during the legion of skanks interview. Maybe that conversation didn’t go unpunished

>meme flaggot
can't take you seriously

That's a shame to hear

I recently listened to the Hancock and Carlson combo episodes and they were excellent.

See Faster than Light Travel for Fermi Paradox, its not possible physically, there are def ayys out there but were all millions if not billions of light years away

not even mentioning milky way is in the middle of no where

I want to believe as much as you, ive looked at a lot of alien shit but I don't think its plausible

Nigger, aliens have never visited our planet.

thanks for the flag

aliens are a government psyop

Yup. He’s compromised or something. Recent episode with that CIA guy pushing the same old 9/11 shit. Recently allowed Abby Martin to spread all sorts of misinformation on Trump, North Korea etc. Fucking bummer.

johnny depp lookin old.
but funny clip I already thought about this

joe got blackmailed by #metoo sluts

Same thing that happens to every other person of influence, they stop rocking the boat or they get BTFO. People end up mysteriously dead when they start speaking the truth, look at all the actors and musicians and entertainers of the past.

This was a very cringey episode. I vaguely recall an episode where Joe was telling how bullshit and fake crystal are in terms of healing and magical power. And yet when Tyler mentioned that he carries one everywhere, Joe was just like "That does look pretty". What a pussy. The episode was homo as fuck too talking about how they love each other more than dozens of times.

After years of fucking wacos coming on taking about some crazy ass theory his ideas on X theory have changed... like, no shit. After hearing 50 different views on lizard people and flying saucers you'd probably get pretty good at sorting out the bullshit... Or just completely tired of the subject.

i'll just gonna leave this here
>Joe rogan on being confronted by the Illuminati 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=QCl4zTBIfwc

Attached: 1523299236332.jpg (900x900, 158K)

Tyler was on the day this crossfire hurricane bs comes out?

>i've never been on plebbit

sure u haven't - we've all been there

Duncan trussell is on to him.
Thinks joe would be approached by some spooks and heavily encouraged to stop fucking around.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTFdxlAEG4

I havent.
This and YouTube are the only sites I use.

These are some pretty polarized replies.
Most of you think hes been jewed and the rest of you think I'm a loon

>blackmail?
same as everyone else

The people who think you are a loon are Jews. Hope that helps.

Digits
Yeah, I think Duncan knows

Attached: 1518293486532.png (736x700, 434K)

Oh, I know that

Which is also a conspiracy, Jow Forums used to be relatively consistent in its beliefs but ever since it has been flooded with normies and shills the opinions vary greatly. This is all by design to both muddy the waters and also give a false consensus.

Joe has openly talked about this in a "hypothetical" scenario he cooked up. It was way too specific to be not real. He's one of the biggest podcast in the world. They'll talk to him.

>if you dont believe in retarded conspiracy theories you're a puppet controlled by the man

Yeah, it's hard to get threads going anymore.
I tried getting a pizzagate ine up but the (((mods))) removed it.

That's a conspiracy too, the mods are Jews and Jow Forums is a honeypot. Were all on a watchlist

I never sis to believe in Tyler or flat earth or anything that is retarded.
If you can fuckin read, I sit that he changed and seems like he is a mouthpiece.

what do you believe in than, bluebeam shill tier shit like pentagon aliens

everybody is controlled opposition

I just wonder why you people have posted this same thread 9 times today. It's not random that one day every other post is asking what Jow Forums thinks of rogan

theres two threads right now, looks like some shill shit

>Duncan trussell is on to him.

He's not on to him, he's threatening him. learn to read between the lines.

Joe literally had a CIA nigger on his show for the fourth time or so on the day of (after?) Gina Haspel's hearing shilling her as a good pick, didn't even bring the fact that she wouldnt admit torture is bad, and Joe did not pry at all.

They probably know Joe's sucked a ton of dicks and are holding that against him. Like Cruise and the church of scientology.

>This is all by design to both muddy the waters and also give a false consensus.
oh please. normies are to be commanded. More normies, more flyers hung, coupons printed. . .

I'm sure that the world is controlled

I'm sure that humans dont have a common ancestor, and that the different types of human came from other parts of the word other than africa.

I believe that the secret societies that controlled the world now are responsible for killing JFK

I'm sure the holocaust didn't happen like the textbooks say if happend

I'm sure Hitler made it to Argentina

I'm sure the secret societies are ran by Zionist Jews

Dont think we went to the moon

I know for a fact that the US weaseled their way into both world wars

9/11 was an inside job

Pizzagate

And a few other small ones that I haven't worked out yet.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526240325063.jpg (467x492, 21K)

>>if you dont believe in retarded conspiracy theories you're a puppet controlled by the man
I see nothing wrong with that statement

A guest a few weeks back mentioned that Next Gingrich had told him to ask Joe if he might invite him for a visit. Probably unrelated, but that would be .... interesting. Maybe he could get Newt to smoke a doobie or something, talk about the future of conservatism, American exceptionalism, UFOs and the "moon landing".

Attached: 1526260494098.png (1110x590, 572K)

Fir Iz Nαt Æ Faktor For Gejte Kēēper

>Fear Factor Experience

Attached: CrocodileTears.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

>And a few other small ones that I haven't worked out yet.

The global satanic elite use child protective services to find children to rape and murder, the catholic church worships satan, popular music since the 20's is meant to destroy families, Jesus is Lord, fallen angels live underground in caves, quantum computers aren't for computing, they are for opening dimensional gateways, CERN is an attempt to bring lucifer in from tyhe 4th dimension, the internet is intended to serve as the neural network of the devil, the illuminati plans on killing most people and then genetically engineering a slave race by splicing human and animal DNA, baseball is boring

Holy rare.

I made this after I finest the episode.
You have nothing but anecdotal evidence to back your claims up.

Went there once and hated the layout

How's joe rogan gunna think he's got more illuminati experience than Steven " dood looks like a lady "Tyler

Back to rebdit with your illiteracy faggot

military?

Maybe traveling great distances doesn't require fast motion? Perhaps there's more to learn about our physical world?

no.
but since you're obviously from those parts - you have to go back.

No, none of that.
I've studied that stuff and it's all illogical.

By small stuff I ment that Nicola Tesla had some stuff.
Forgot to mention my standpoint on aliens.

I believe that the ancient Egyptians came in contact and nicola Tesla came in contact. And (this is a fact) the US government has Teslas blueprints for machines that he never built. And the reason the government has it is because they were given to Tesla by some metaphysical intelligence.
And did it ever occur to you that aliens probably are not a physical lifeform, but a higher being like the ones you see during a DMT experience

I've never been there and neither has anyone else here. You're on your own. And you're a faggot. How does that make you feel user?

How am I be from those parts life I've never been there and the only subreddit I can think of is the Donald.

And what makes you think I'm a redditor

Joe seems to answer according to who his audience is potentially. Since he had someone like Steven Tyler on, the potential for having the listener audience be normie filled is higher, so he probably has to go full glowinthedark mode just so his handlers don't suicide him.

Anyone who clicked on this thread; Watch This.

Attached: 1526494757915.jpg (453x358, 20K)

Sentences do not equal paragraphs and commas go before conjunctions. You're welcome.

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on"
I know what you're trying to do, and it has no effect on me because it simply doesn't apply.

Attached: 1523456352209.gif (250x195, 801K)

I have, and its intriguing

Attached: cheers.jpg (960x636, 40K)

i lol'd when high iq dr jeff meldrum (ph.d) owned brogain and dunceman truffel with the mushrooms quip: youtube.com/watch?v=mzVErqgZn7Q

i forget the time but the whole thing is worth listening to if you like the bigfoot subject. anyway all joe could say was "ok".

Steven Tyler is a coked up old man that believed everything he ever heard about CRYSTALS and ALIENS MAAYN.

Why is he talking about stem cells and stoned ape if murrica wants to shut him up?

He had a guest on talking about mushrooms being a higher intelligence controlling the planet and Joe rolled with it, why aren't you talking about that?

Because you're a fucking loony toon

>faster than light travel
learn to fold space and time dipshit

Tell me where I can hear this story you fucks.

Bigfoot is big bull shit

btw eddie bravo is a brainlet.
>it's common sense
joe just brings his show down when he has stupid guests or co-hosts. his best stuff is with the more intelligent guests who shift the conversation to a higher level. i also agree that he seems a deeper thinker when smoking the marijuanas and not drinking alcohol.

you just don't know yet. one day you will realize they have always been here, watching you, waiting.

was replying to

Okay so, about a year ago, joe invite graham and that other fat geologist dude on his show to talk about the evidence that a comet is what cause the younger dryas and talk about anchien architects and how there's a lost civilisation, yadde yadda, not only this, he then invide the dude who owns The Skeptic to debates them and heavily side with graham and fat geo dude

But now graham and his theories are bullshit because it fit his side of the argument

Attached: 1526497546519.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

or jap on vacation

How am I a loon when I mentioned that me may now be a mouthpiece
Clearly there's a part where you retards disconnect

And how has always rolled with the psychedelic things. If a scientist said something batshit crazy but said it was a DMT thing, joe would probably roll with it

come to the Olympics bitch nigga