Indians trying to become white

So I've been looking into the history of eugenics and I came across this article:
qz.com/979007/rss-hindu-nationalists-are-trying-to-create-designer-babies-that-are-fair-strong-and-smart/

So in India there are people who want to engineer designer babies that are fairer, smarter and stronger. With the advent of new gene editing technologies can a white India be a reality? Indians have a crazy obsession with European features and the advent of designer babies would mean every Indian would want to have a blonde hair and blue eyed child. What does Jow Forums think of this?

Attached: white family.jpg (1359x960, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babymed.com/tools/baby-eye-color-calculator-predictor?p1=Brown&p2=Brown
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The poos are correct about this.

>literally creating more white people on the planet
i don't see a problem

Personally I am happy about this because I'm Indian myself and I view whites as genetically superior so I want my people to have the superior blood.

soon there will be white people shitting in the street

pajeet my son

Just get them elected governor of Louisiana, then they'll magically turn white in their official portrait.

Attached: bobby.png (600x369, 357K)

if they can match 100% European genetics then im fine with it

Did we ever settle the question if the second woman from the right is his wife or his oldest daughter?

Every culture wants blonde hair and blue eyes. Only 2% of people on this planet have naturally blinde hair but 35% of women dye their hair blonde. You never need to worry about losing the aryan genes, its too valuable and nearly everyone with them will get the opportunity to breed.

Average differences between races exist due to natural selection.
Every race could become stronger and more intelligent with selective breeding. Of course this is a taboo because it isn't politically correct.

Since 3 have blonde hair and he has brown eyebrows and she has brown hair, it wouldn't be possible for her to be the mother.

What do you mean by European genetics? Europe is more genetically diverse than anywhere else in the world. If you are talking about R1a, many Indian ethnic groups already have large amounts of R1a and editing out the other stuff isn't very difficult.

Yes but that would take thousands of years. This would take just weeks.

That depends. If the eugenics program is stong enough, we could see the results within a few decades.
That could be a good option while we don't have the gene manipulation tech.

Yes it is. My mom has dirty blond hair and my dad has brown hair. Both my sisters and I have pale blonde hair.

>Inb4 hes your dad
I've gotten 23andme done for my grand parents and I. So unless my mom fucked my uncles we are related.

China is already pioneering this and designer babies will likely be out by the next 2 decades.

The future looks bright for the white race.

It happens in Albania

Good point except you can't trust a woman's hair color to be true. pic unrelated

Attached: 1253155700880.jpg (1936x1288, 1.02M)

I've never had a problem with Indians. Low crime, ambitious , intact families. Fine by me.

Indians generally don't have much going against them other than their lack of civic sense but the main problem is that Indians are not white when they have the opportunity to.

I would want my people to join the ranks of the most superior race of people in the world.

>most superior race of people in the world
In what way? Nordics are the most attractive women. Med men are the most attractive men. Asians are smarter though. Whites do have an inherent want for freedom and to explore that is lacking in other races/

Yeahh about that...

The article was later debunked as fake news. The RSS wanted children to have better nutrition for them to grow taller and have clearer skin. I repeat, clearer skin. Not fair skin, clear skin.

Its just Marxist propaganda to make the Indian right look bad. The RSS does NOT believe in eugenics.

Like I said.
>low crime
>ambitious
>stable families
How much huwhiter can you get?

Well I know this is not real news.

I'm a Hindu nationalist too but even if this was real I would welcome such a policy. Our ideological forefathers were allies of Hitler and we must follow in their footsteps my Hindu brother.

Have white features.

My idea for gene editing is give more mediterreanean/greek features for the tropical south of India and nordic features for the cooler north of India and keep the genes for intelligence and whatnot.

Patberg LittleShekel is controlled opposition and you're fools for believing that anybody can get any traction in a state like California where everyone is controlled like robots.

It's just some body like Trump. Sounds good, looks good to the blind eye. But once hes in office, the mask comes off any you get to watch your "democraticly" elected jew better isreal and start war is the middle east.

"indian" doesn't exist
both of these women are "indian"

Attached: %22indian%22.jpg (500x743, 62K)

they dont have geneticist . they got doctors. not the same thing. they can do plastic surgery and make a billion nikki haleys over generations but they dont have the educational background for genetic engineering

they claimed they made a super virus. it was a joke like most countries super viruses.

Yes. Obviously, but I'm looking through the lens of what is good for society as a whole. Shit is so fucked culturally wise right now.
>i'll take what i can get and make the best of it

You'd be mistaken about family values amongst Indians.

Indian girls in the US are bigger whores than white girls, all a product of Jewish subversion of the Aryan race.

Ermm my grandma and grandpa had green eyes and thick dark hair but 3/4 of their kids have blue eyes with blonde hair

They're all daughters. He's basically protecting his single daughters with the rifle. His wife isn't in it because she's not single. Notice no one has a ring.

they've been working on this shit tier mirage clone since the 80s and can't get it right, what makes you think they can do genetic engineering properly?

Attached: tejas-759.jpg (759x422, 47K)

Rifle is likely loaded as well, dust cover open and all.

Can concur, my sister has only dated white guys. She is currently married to a white guy from the south & has a half white half indian kid now.

Weird thing is his sister is married to a black guy with 3 kids and his brother is divorced as he caught his wife cheating.

Know of other indian girls who were huge sluts in HS/Uni and then settled for ugly indian guys. 1 of them literally had a mental breakdown & got herself self admitted to the psych ward.

Why are you guys discussing the picture lol

As if American women are not?

Ive got some bad news for you... 10% of men are raising a child that isn't theres and they have no idea.

Indian girls in the US are absolute whores. Always race mixing with some nigger.

thats not his official portrait this is

Attached: B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

wtf is wrong with america and its obssesion to bleach brown people?

Attached: 1521237951985.png (399x382, 148K)

>Hindu nationalists

Attached: 8e353c2d8929aa1afe7918b55fa211d7.jpg (1500x2000, 605K)

Because that's how you truly win.

Ive had my genetics tested and all 4 of my grandparents.You are an idiot who has no idea how genetics work.

Do you think two brown eyed parents cant have a blue eyed kid? Are you that retarded?

No it isnt that how you lose. Who in the right mind would want to mix with gypsies.

I've never cared for blonde hair. I think the only thing a good chunk of people universally like is lighter skin, and maybe colored eyes. There's that image floating around disparaging blondes for their lack of inventions and cultural contribution.

Brown eyes are dominate, blue eyes are recessive, your moms a whore

I think its a trait that is highly valued among women for women. As a guy, many white women actually dislike blonde hair. Non-whites do like it though, maybe some sort of inferiority complex or just the exoticness of it.

Its coping, just like blonde jokes. Blondes have the highest average iq at 104 compared to black and red at 102 and brown at 100

>Brown eyes are dominate, blue eyes are recessive your moms a whore
Are you this retarded that you think two brown eyed cant have a blue eyed kid? Google punnet square. Did you pass 4th grade?

Lets be practical. India has the second largest population in the world. Even if you genetically engineer a new white population, do you seriously think they can displace the entire population? Even if you consider genocide, do you really think that will be feesible? Do you think the world will allow it?

Maybe this will help you understand have recessive and dominant work

Attached: main-qimg-8bfa269bf8dab396534d0a6e0975eb84.gif (501x392, 18K)

Did you? Its not possible unless both your parents carry recessive blue eyed traits, which isn't possible with blue eyes since there are more than 2 options and blue cannot pair with brown. Your mother is a slut.

I want to pump my onions in his daughter

Attached: 1526182093264.webm (400x400, 1.48M)

>Its not possible unless both your parents carry recessive blue eyed traits, which isn't possible with blue eyes since there are more than 2 options and blue cannot pair with brown
Dude how fucking stupid are you. Both my grandfathers have blue eyes. Are you seriously trying to say it is impossible to have blue eyed kids if both parents have brown eyes?

I will make this easy for you.

Bb Dad
Bb mom

KId 1 BB
Kid 2 Bb
KId 3 Bb
Kid 4 bb Blue eyes. BING BING BiNG

Not possible, blue cannot be a recessive pair with brown, you could possibly have hazel eyes which you like to larp are blue, but its not possible for you to have blue eyes and your mother not to have cucked your """""dad"""""

Kike

babymed.com/tools/baby-eye-color-calculator-predictor?p1=Brown&p2=Brown

My mother may be a whore, but you gotta give it up on the two brown eyed people cannot have a blue eyed kid.

They cant, you link literally proves it. Goodluck in finding your real dad one day, hint: hes the blue eyed """family friend""" (bull)

Heterogenous Inheritance (More Likely)

Can you read?

Bump for interest

Attached: POO'D.jpg (634x565, 73K)

Youre a bastard (literally) :^)

indians are subhuman

Blond haired people and east Asians have the highest IQs so it's best that Indians aspire to be like the blond haired and blue eyed people.

He asked for it that way obviously

I have the same hair and brown eye brows.
It’s golden not blonde

Yes, but will they be able to poo in the loo?

Indians are honorary mexicans. It's more of a lateral move.

Attached: WhatMeWorry.png (250x360, 121K)

The absolute state of amerimutts and bongistanis
Google RSS India and find me one guy who even come close to the Chad superior genepool?
All of them are fat, ugly, not even fit. They have no clue about eugenics
>Muh white race so superior
>Can't even get the simple concept that they are a bunch of fuckwit incels mobbing against the very small number of Chad Indians

RSS is retarded controlled opposition.

Chinese will do first. We are still enjoying Western degeneracy and cultural freedom full of sexcapads.
Yes Indians are exceptionally attracted to Western features. Everywhere you will see white Bois or white girl advertising for fashion, electronics, airways.

t.subhuman.

Nuke India. It's a stupid place. People are physically weak. People who get some intelligence carry that same intelligence throughout their life because thier ego of superioty kicks in which stop them from becoming more intelligent. You will see this because they act arrogantly.

This. sadly Op is Poojeet larping as White.murican.

indians are literally aryans

Call it what it is, Eugenics.
We should be practicing it too.

Attached: 1493365465202.jpg (600x361, 214K)

Aww