Murdoch Thread, new age faggots that find it cringy go fish

Dude, i know you lurk here
This new episode is amazing, i was disappointed with the bongland one but this time you truly surpassed yourself, i just made this thread to give you kudos, keep the flame alive

Attached: HCJ99pmfqewG_640x360.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zclE88ri7jc
youtube.com/watch?v=F7lR8iFOHxk
youtu.be/lULmie51-pU
youtube.com/watch?v=B27yQMuTHWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad you like it.

They jumped the shark with that space episode

Murdoch Murdoch gives the most tastiest redpills, hope they keep the good work.

Gonna go watch it now.
I fucking love MM.
Metamorphosis makes me cri evryteim.

Attached: 1525835225269.gif (360x250, 984K)

Where do I send t-shirt money?

bump

Attached: misc_pol (1185).jpg (1024x766, 82K)

Attached: 1493819170553.jpg (250x213, 7K)

Holy crap, Murdoch Murdoch is actually good again. The last few episodes were pretty lacking because it was trying to trigger an audience that will never watch or know about the show. I'm so happy that this show turned back to its roots.

>If you are the real deal
I have made treads before, you have answered in some, keep going lad, spit all the blackpills that kikes try to make you shallow, forget about the benjamins, you are an artist, not a nigger, always remember the one true enemy, the fucking kikes, i don't want to force my point of view but muslims are not our enemies( im a Greek orthodox), gather wood for the great fire that will purge us from the plague. NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER BOW TO THEM
I wish i could communicate with you lad, i guess Jow Forums is good enough, after all we are all pawns in the great fight against the Zog. Love your romantic nationalist artistic approach. After all, my one and only lesson im life is that anyone who likes CB can't be a bad person after all (unless he is a kike)

Attached: 18603f7c26dd89d1ae284d80ecdbf21450f6a1d528e8cbb0280c06473eaedf44.gif (400x300, 722K)

Yeah I was actually about to write it off, but this episode was a fucking banger.

If you're lurking in this thread, new merch when?
Also your voice reminds me of that guy from the Sifl and Ollie show.

I tried figuring out what the runes on the sword meant but im a brainlet can anybody help me out?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-16-23h41m48s483.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

I agree, OP. The Bongland one was a little tacky and the animations seemed rushed. I was worried thag they were running out of ideas amd that the show was going to die out, but thankfully this newest one was top class.

Attached: 1524101440548.jpg (450x502, 159K)

You faggots are all going to cheeky videos and slowing down the servers, FUCK OFF REEEEEEE

Literally just type in Wanderers Choice in youtube or google, and the first 50 are all mirrors.

Mirrors are up
youtube.com/watch?v=zclE88ri7jc

never mind i got it
Sun Child
Presumably he who holds back the night

Why is Dr. Murdoch dressed like Metokur?

Nevermind, watch it here on jewtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7lR8iFOHxk

your cartoon is shit fuck you

Glad you hate it.

Post murdoch chans feet.

MM=MM

youtu.be/lULmie51-pU
Better be ready because ADL is going to censor Murdoch Murdoch with our AI.

The animation has gotten really superb. I wouldn't mind waiting another month or more for another long episode like this one.

Damn man, it gives me nostalgia. Murdoch Murdoch introduced me into the far-right wing philosophy and even though I'm not apart of it anymore I can remember when I was, and the feeling of brotherhood is something I do miss

Attached: feelsmickman.jpg (191x166, 7K)

In a fair world the murdochs would be a household name

Mickey Mouse?

Another thread for this garbage

Let me guess Jordan Peterson made you clean up your room?
AnCap FAGGOT

Attached: 1517764887622.png (640x713, 289K)

I'm not an ancap and I left the movement because I went through a death in the family

Attached: M&Ms.jpg (447x223, 58K)

It seems an entire nation has been stirred from it's slumber to kvetch.

how do i send murdoch murdoch fanmail?

they dont have a twitter or anything and i want to draw fan art for them

Once I get my lawsuit shekels I'm gonna share the wealth with you

ayckchually it's mary magdalene

comment on the announcement vid?

How on earth did you connect the 2?
Did you discover a kike relative on Auschwitz or something?

Post here on Jow Forums. Threads like this are where we save most of our good stuff.

Attached: founding.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

okay

here is a clown i drew. i mostly draw clowns but i will also draw murdoch chan

Attached: IMG_20171215_142415949.jpg (1881x2307, 1.23M)

MM88? That was one of my favorite episodes

Nah my mom passed away and I had to make sure that she would have a good funeral and that her last wishes would be carried out. When I came back it felt alot different then when I had left

>What happens next in the story?
literal tears. how can it be that fascist propaganda is the best thing on the internet? As far as I can tell im basically the ideological opposite to these guys yet its my favorite show.
Keep on fighting you hyperborean sons of the west

I propose this guy to feature on a future show
It still scares the shit out of me

Attached: boogeyman.jpg (400x306, 30K)

i loved the shipwreck scene, it reminded me of schnippen schnappen

We are all going to die lad
My only wish is that i will die following my beliefs with not regrets, at this point i can't even think about children with this darkness around me, im seeking an honourable death or a heroic escape, the redpill is truly a blackpill so i can't really blame you, be happy, just never bow to kikes, choose death over that

Condolences bro. You're a good son for carrying that out.

>new murdoch murdoch

Why was I not informed of this

Attached: 1526258053073.png (641x706, 811K)

its good to take breaks every once in a while and clear your head

but you know you're going to see something eventually that will remind you. you cant ever go back

because you arent subbed to their youtube channel you jew

when they got to opoid valley i cried like a bitch.

>subbing a thoughtcrime channel on the kike databank

I never do bow down to weak leaders
Thanks man

Murdoch is absolute cringy shit, fuck back to rebbit, kys

Im off to sleep lads, it;s 7AM here, keep this thread alive lads, or create another one, M&M is the best Jow Forums has to offer, so the least we can do it passing the flame to the newfags that are able to carry it
See ya space cowfags

Attached: 1523408529671.gif (500x522, 1.72M)

thanks for uploading to cheeky m8

Goodnight, OP

Artistic inspiration ebbs and flows. Don't try to force it. The visit to bongland was a suggestion from someone, here, I think.

This episode really was one of your best. The production quality is getting off the hook.

It would be incredible if some anons could use MM animation to make a vidya game.

Look forward to giving you all some more t-shirt money. Thanks for all your hard work.

Whether it's real or a larp, please don't stop making videos, it's literally the only jewish free entertainment outside of Jow Forums.

The opioid epidemic itself is a direct result of jewish progressive agendas as well as capitalist profits at any human cost.

Things will get worse before they get better.

Are kids just not being taught basic logic in school nowadays? How does retarded shit like this come to be?

interesting.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (615x643, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B27yQMuTHWc
Can we hold back the night bros?

Attached: 1509810717762.jpg (640x517, 100K)

Can we hold back the embrowning of the west? Probably not.

What do you think of Patrick Little, Murdoch-Chan?

The opiod epidemic is beneficial for weeding out the animals and crossing the bridge to the ubermensch
Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Superman—a rope over an abyss.
A dangerous crossing, a dangerous wayfaring, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting.
What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal: what is lovable in man is that he is an OVER-GOING and a DOWN-GOING.
I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.
I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore.
I love those who do not first seek a reason beyond the stars for going down and being sacrifices, but sacrifice themselves to the earth, that the earth of the Superman may hereafter arrive.
I love him who liveth in order to know, and seeketh to know in order that the Superman may hereafter live. Thus seeketh he his own down-going.
I love him who laboureth and inventeth, that he may build the house for the Superman, and prepare for him earth, animal, and plant: for thus seeketh he his own down-going.
I love him who loveth his virtue: for virtue is the will to down-going, and an arrow of longing.
I love him who reserveth no share of spirit for himself, but wanteth to be wholly the spirit of his virtue: thus walketh he as spirit over the bridge.
I love him who maketh his virtue his inclination and destiny: thus, for the sake of his virtue, he is willing to live on, or live no more.
I love him who desireth not too many virtues. One virtue is more of a virtue than two, because it is more of a knot for one’s destiny to cling to

This episode was amazing. It’s in the top 5 right along with lsotw and metamorphosis. If the user posting itt is really MM, thank you man. Your homemade cartoons have saved me. It’s silly to think about but the feeling I get when I watch it is so satisfying and welcoming. Like coming home after a long trip. I’ve recently been sharing them with my family. My mom cried watching Speak Freely because finally their was media that put into words what she has been feeling for years. Anyways I’m not a sappy fag but just know that you are doing Gods work.

Damn, showing your mum MM? that's some pretty cringey shit even for an edgelord like myself, but good on you user. Your breeder is now #Jwoke and will live the rest of her life in bitterness.

MM if you read this, thank you for these videos. I have never donated to a political cause but I will to you to keep the videos coming. Where can I send you money? These videos are inspiring and make me yearn for a day that may never come in my lifetime but I want to help hold back the night.

Attached: 1515996390366.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

See you next month sons of the west

if every boomer watched their vids maybe we wouldn't be in this fucking mess

get fucked, MM88 was kino

Nah man she’s the biggest closet racist I have ever met. Typical sweet, trad mom but holy fuck does she ever hate minorities.

google their merchandise, i bought a hoodie from them.

when people ask what mm88 stands for i get a rush, i tell them its an anime ;)

Kek, guess

These Niggers. I wish i could shake thier hands

Attached: 1508258914101.png (747x686, 44K)

don't discount all boomers lad, my mother railed against the jews and niggers for as long as I could remember.
I for my shame was a "why can't we just all get along" faggot in my younger years until I finally understood what we were up against.

WTF NO WAY
it's just a coincidence that they sound so similar, right?

ohhhhh
i gave up on trying to figure it out lol

I really should send some money to these guys some time.

i may not get an answer but let the record show that MM is the best anime, perhaps the best fiction of the 21st century

If this is really you MM, thank you.

The new episode is MAGNIFICENT!

Attached: 3ec6a045d0b083bd0a01e640d85d5c9c3b294d2f81f1f379a21fc913887178fd.jpg (255x255, 23K)

>Another leaf to be raked
kys cunt

Thanks for all your hard work MM. I too want to know what happens next in the story but I know it's a 'you make your own destiny' kind of ending isn't it?

I'd gush like a teenage bitch if you guys used a meme I made.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

Not even 5 minutes into the episode and theres already plenty of Leo's to be had this one is gonna be gud

Guesses for next video?
>Kanye: based black man in a MAGA hat
>Juden Peterstein
>Praise Israel

The new episode was really well done. I always assumed MM was a small indie operation, but parts of this one made me wonder if belongs to a larger organization or is at least backed by one.

Who was the tree?

lol I've seen nigger heartstring propaganda about inner city drugs with the exact same beats as this except it had evil whitey as the one responsible for it. Did you notice the hypocrisy in this video where they showed the nigger offering drugs like it was a nigger thing but enshrining the opioid crisis like some sacred holocaust?

I know MM's whole strategy is an appeal to emotion, but shit like this makes me roll my eyes.

oswald spengler

I remember reading in a thread during the election that a memeber of MM was an Adult Swim animator that worked on Aqua Team Hunger Force (and some other shit) who got fired for supporting Trump. Doubt it was true but who knows.

>Oswald
>Spengler's Forest
Who could it be now?

>drug dealing = drug addictions
The drug dealers are niggers (which is why, you know, a third of them go to prison), mexicans, and jewish/indian doctors. The addicts are whites who lost their spirit because of jews.

thx

I lost my shit laughing at Sarah Lynn being one of the whores in the nightclub, that was gold. Keep up the good work Murdoch, you're a legend m8.

>The addicts are brothers and sisters who lost their spirit because of institutional racism
Stop being a nigger apologizing for addicts

BASED
What's the t-shirt situation?

Attached: 20180121_175649.jpg (4032x3024, 3.72M)

lives, homes, family...enslaved by a poison that convinces its victims they need the poison above all else...and reinforced by authority figure white coat pharma mafia offering absolution so you can proudly bitch about potheads in the church pews and run straight to rite aid or walgreens to get your hillbilly heroin given to you for that 30 y/o injury you got in the factory that got shipped off to chink town.