Democracy is Retarded

Change my mind.

Attached: DcjqM5dXkAAF57Q.jpg (800x450, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lULmie51-pU
brookings.edu/articles/black-americans-reduce-the-racial-iq-gap-evidence-from-standardization-samples/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/
youtu.be/2IciuftUiLs
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/21/peer-review-replication-and-publication-bias/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is retarded. That's why you live in a Constitutional Republic. Anyone who tells you that this is a Democracy should be shot for Treason.

>checked
This post made me kek for some reason.

>freedom is bad
Mutts are really dropping in IQ

>democracy is freedom
democracy exists to psyop low iq nonwhites and women

“The mob is easily led and may be moved by the smallest force, so that its agitations have a wonderful resemblance to those of the sea.”
— Polybius

aka democracy is retarded

>durr only people who look like me should have rights
The absolute state of nu/pol/

Attached: tmp_12503-1526511154506-2134030366.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Democracy is the best system for western europeans. They evolved to work well that way.

Attached: 1526437274883.png (1251x945, 395K)

See

They should have rights. They just shouldn't be in white countries.

How exactly is a constitutional republic better?

>muh ethnostate
Please stop eating your own shit

by saying that democracy is good, you are literally going against the founding fathers

>all men are created equal

i can't

american niggers voted themselves to death

It allows Republicans to control all three branches of government despite being a minority of the population.

No, Nixon fucked them over

It allows Jew companies to buy out the middle men that make the decisions. But the muh democracy retards don’t realize that the kike companies will just brainwash the masses.

Hey Crowder hows it goin’?

Does white people haveing a homeland really trigger niggers this much?

Attached: aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg (288x240, 39K)

Not an argument.

I hereby decree that your opinion is invalid.

the red pill is that most humans don't have the mental capacity to vote correctly. They should not be allowed to vote. I'm okay with limited democracy where you can prove you're fit to vote (eg. white, own property, pass an IQ test, etc)

Have you seen the last batch of kings we had?

>most humans don't have the mental capacity to vote
That's because we spent forty goddamn years breathing leaded gasoline exhaust frequently, it made everyone retarded

its retarded

>do you want welfare
>gibs me dat welfare
>ok here's welfare

It puts limits and regulations on the system to prevent a majority group from just voting for tons of stupid shit and fucking over the minority. This works best in a federal model where a considerable amount legislative power lies in the hands of local government.

>the average welfare recipient is literally a single white twentysomething mom with three kids working as a cashier at Wal-Mart

youtu.be/lULmie51-pU
Better be ready because we are reporting you for hate speech.

It's like you've never read any of the writings of the founding fathers.

>society cannot move forward

Attached: tmp_12503-152644544022850426554.jpg (625x773, 39K)

>Disregarding reality = Moving forward

Attached: 1524125035747.png (657x539, 110K)

>what I think is reality is reality

Attached: tmp_12503-15264366590972097365937.png (645x729, 109K)

Kek

Stop being a dumb nigger

Attached: world-IQ-map-becker-2018.png (1155x619, 173K)

>has no source for this
>has never seen it in person
>sources from the diverse government conclude niggers are cancer to everything they touch and are around
>still manages to think he has the moral and intellectual high ground
Kill yourself liberal scum. Us communists at least agree with right wingers that niggers are cancer.

>worldwide IQ is steadily increasing with education and improvements in nutrition and living conditions

Attached: tmp_12503-1526413046311538608120.jpg (645x729, 55K)

A mixed constitution like Sparta is the best form of government
Prove me wrong

>Not realizing racial iq gap exists even under equal environmental conditions

Attached: 1526436719834.jpg (720x736, 94K)

>blacks and whites have achieved equal economic conditions

Attached: tmp_28130-vO7lRZ7_d-842410270.jpg (621x702, 16K)

>What are twin and adoption studies

Attached: 1526251308710.png (800x729, 48K)

We’ve been on a downward spiral since the Magna Carta was signed

Attached: 683B29EB-DD63-4513-89C2-4E72123F563E.jpg (347x581, 63K)

correct, subhumans aren't men

Yep. Government transfers are massive. The fact that nogs piss away most of their wealth on hennesey crack prostitutes and mah dick has nothing to do with whites.

Attached: tmp_29349-1526436442411-842410270.jpg (640x357, 11K)

Niggers are parasites that can’t survive without white assistance

Freedom is bad. Most people are too stupid/uneducated to make good long term decisions.
Democracy is doomed to fail.

Gonna need more than an shitty infographic with almost no useful info. Cite the full study.

>unironic racism
You goddamn newfag

brookings.edu/articles/black-americans-reduce-the-racial-iq-gap-evidence-from-standardization-samples/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/

Who sent you here. Which organisation?

Attached: Chart_07.jpg (335x464, 24K)

A small sample of reality for you.

Attached: 1498103666111.png (1317x1652, 425K)

Ahahahahahahahaha

>These data suggest that Blacks gained 4 to 7 IQ points on non-Hispanic Whites between 1972 and 2002

That's what's known as the flynn effect retard. There is still a massive black white iq gap.

Attached: 1524447024880.png (313x325, 89K)

t. brainlet who doesn't know british history
The Magna Carta was written because the king at the time was departing from tradition, and the British nobility wanted to prevent that from happening.

>gap is still decreasing
Ergo, they're getting smarter

>Richard Lynn
Aaand we're done, he's not passed peer review at all lmao

As per Winston Churchill: “Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

Tl;dr everything else is shittier than democracy so we’re sticking with it for now.

Actually the article and study the articles cites doesn't say that. But even if it were the case we already know how much of the racial iq gap is attributable to genes via twinning and adoption studies so id don't know what point you think you're making.

So it takes power away from the people and gives it to elites? I didn't realize that was a good thing

youtu.be/2IciuftUiLs

Sure, democracy isn't just retarded, it's downright dangerous and suicidal.
In a democracy, each individual will always vote for what benefits them the most. The state's resources are generated through taxation, thus they can only be redistributed at the expense of other citizens. So in a democracy, you have every citizen acting explicitly to the detriment of every other citizen, and you will cease to have a country in a single generation.

>peer review is meaningful

Attached: 1506810630836.png (617x347, 55K)

This is why anarchism is best

Republic means that their is no hereditary inheritance by law of political office. Or no kings.
Democracy means that some or all of the people have a legally binding say in the government by some means, either directly by representative or some other contrivance. Or if you vote you are a democracy.

A constitutional republic has no defined meaning other than of the individual meaning of the words which would be that their is a constitution and their is no monarchy.

If you think otherwise you are simply ignorant, at best a victim of a substandard education system.

Fucking wut
Scientists should indeed have to have other people double check their work

I don't because I agree with you.

all roads lead back to aristocracy and monarchy. doesn't matter how long or under what name/form it takes, the traditional forms of government will always reign supreme.

Attached: prussiaCOA.png (749x915, 403K)

More checks on power, less egalitarian, generally have more detail built into them, etc.
Sadly with time constitutional republics tend to degenerate into Democracies once people realize they can just give a population access to voting and that population will always vote for that person.

Scientists, especially in social science, often have their work rejected in peer review just for politic reasons. No one publishes papers which contradict the views of their contributors.

>The state's resources are generated through taxation
Not strictly a defining requirement of a democracy or any other government. Many states own businesses they operate at a profit to fund the state obligations. Some do very well by this.

>1 post by this ID

Best form of government was the Roman Principate under the rule of the 5 good emperors when they had their succession rationalized and worked out.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/21/peer-review-replication-and-publication-bias/

we need democracy to keep fooling the retards
without it, they would snap out of their trance and overthrow the people pulling the strings behind the scenes

>Ryan Faulk
>waaah my pop sci level attempt at supporting my prejudices got rejected
Fucking lol, don't post in this thread again dumbass

Seems like the nobility just wanted to take advantage of their Monarch to gain more power for themselves
It's only later on some English monarchs gain the bright idea to start spreading those rights to the plebs to undermine the nobility
I'd say the nobility in England got completely out of control when they started executing their monarchs in the name of the crown.

*Cough, technocracy cough

Attached: 678986544567.jpg (499x401, 35K)

Explain how a Constitutional Republic is functionally different than a Constitutional Monarchy.
For example the USA and Canada. Both have a constitution that limits the government and assigns checks on power.

Explain how the USA that has both direct democracy, (state proposition systems) and representative democracy is in fact not a democracy.

>appeal to Authority
>expect to be taken seriously

The subversion of democracy is what to led to the current mess in Europe. Mass migration wouldn't happen if we could've voted on it. In Switzerland we voted for restricted migration and more border control but our government ignored the will of the people as our democecy gets currently undermind by eurocrats and globalists.
That's not true, in Switzerland we voted against a tax decrease or a bigger social state. It's not unusual to voted in a democracy against your direct intrest for the benefit of your country, as the interest of the nation is in the long term in your own interest.

>Explain how a Constitutional Republic is functionally different than a Constitutional Monarchy.
Different head of state.
>Explain how the USA that has both direct democracy, (state proposition systems) and representative democracy is in fact not a democracy.
It's a mixed system that is degenerating into Mob rule as politicians are realizing they can just get specific races to vote for them so they start importing as many minorities as possible.

Ыы

Attached: 15247375866610.png (1024x764, 488K)

>deliberately ignores parts of sources he cites to support his prejudice
>reputable
You have to be 18 to post here

Democracy is a lie, it doesn't exist.

>I'm the same person as the other guy
wew

democracy

turn the "c" toward the ground

demon racy

Can you atleast tell me what race you are so I know if it's even worth trying to redpill you or not?

Democracy only works if everyone knows everything thats going which will never happen... so yea its a lie

>redpill
Deliberately distorting or making up scientific data is not "redpilling" you tard.

>Different head of state.
So in effect if the USA was a constitutional monarch it would be no different. As while the legal head of a constitutional monarchy is the monarch the de facto head of state/government is the prime minister or even president. Which begs the question of why you point out that it is important to call the USA a constitutional republic rather than just a constitutional democracy, which is equally accurate and possibly more important.
>>Explain how the USA that has both direct democracy, (state proposition systems) and representative democracy is in fact not a democracy.
>It's a mixed system that is degenerating into Mob rule as politicians are realizing they can just get specific races to vote for them so they start importing as many minorities as possible.
That didn't answer the question. Please answer the question.

this is results of democracy

Attached: fukushima.jpg (2000x1482, 946K)

Well i guess you answered my question in an indirect way.

Attached: DdK3Wl4XUAALeLx.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

>avoiding the question
What race are you?

It devolved into a Democracy.

Either jewish or some type of brown person. Place your bet.

Attached: 717756676-aborigine-native-seniors-portrait.jpg (960x540, 49K)

How was it ever not a democracy? What definition of democracy are you using to claim the USA wasn't always a democracy?

Hi PIDORASI

Attached: 15145610881340.jpg (250x375, 26K)

>how was it ever not a democracy
Limited voting. Landowners only; Men. Senate was elected by the states before an amendment disabled that. Electoral collage.
Take off the memeflag jew.