Thank You!!

Just like to thank everyone here on Jow Forums. There's some many heated and interesting debates that get posted here.

Even if we despise each other or just completely disagree, I'm glad there's other people who questions the narrative!

I highly suggest looking up and at DMT

Attached: dmt-1-638.jpg (638x479, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6umdf4Ef970
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have tried it dozens of times. Made me feel like I was leaving my body/dying at least once. Interesting thing.

I went to Heaven and saw dickgirls on salvia.

Insert drugs are all demonic Christian boomer message here.

Making DMT seems buttfuck simple, I'm just a little bitch when it comes to ordering the single suspicious ingredient. I've heard you can vape it on an RDA instead of a crack pipe.

That sounds awesome, I'm jealous.

youtu.be/6umdf4Ef970
if you want to learn about dmt

I took DMT with a friend of mine, he forced me to have sex with him and I could only see geometrical cocks, never again.

I’ve done it I think 4 times and it’s the best experience you’ll ever be a part of in this reality.

shut your dick hole fag

Why the negativity my fellow Leaf? I'm a patriot like you, I want to save my country like you!

Not every good thing was meant for us to exploit and ravage.

Jow Forums used to be alright but the only meaningful debates left happen on /his/ and /lit/
shit's been compromised

I'm already past the 8th corner
You're only starting, leaf.

what did you see i saw the family try of the most powerful JEWS and all of the branches they control

Attached: 314.jpg (300x263, 18K)

How get this?

it wil find you

It's not always about seeing, but feeling and knowing.

I felt like I was the sum of all things which was just a single snapshot in time of explosive astonishment. There was no time, just witnessing this single frame of time from different perspectives. I use the word "time" but really if there is only a single motionless unchanging snapshot, there's no concept of time.

Saw part of the next 50 years, and how to make some things easier for everyone

Your friendly neighborhood drugdealer

It needs hurry

Where you at user I’ll hook you up if you’re close by.

Did you see the general war?
Not available around here and mimosa hostilis has been outlawed.

Never mind , thanks for trying

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DMT I'M SO ENLIGHTENED

I've done it a couple of times. Wasn't that spectacular. Just your average out of body experience.

DMT is just a step towards enlightenment, but it's something very significant

DMT will help you conqueror fear of death.
>not just while your on it

Attached: 1401559336785.jpg (720x368, 57K)

the five steps of Jow Forums

>board start being obnoxious about something
>I personally vehemently complain about it and expose how retarded it is
>I get told to shut up or ignored
>time pass and kids grow up
>they now shit on what I was previously shitting on

Attached: 1525919004222.jpg (324x299, 22K)

You can extract it one day and leave it in the freezer overnight. Next day you are playing with the Machine Elves or in my case the fucking Jesters. Fucking crazy shit and don't worry about ordering the bark it is sold as dye cause it works well for it.

This shit is seriously hard to smoke.
What's the best way if you don't have enough to make changa?

drugs are degenerate
fuck off

How long does it last, how safe is it to do alone, all that. Gimmie deets. I've always wanted to try it, but I've got responsibilities and people who rely on me. Can't think I'm fighting a dragon and run naked in the streets.

meth pipe, just search "oil burner" on amazon. although you're mexican just ask your cousin for one

Best I have ever used is a freebase / meth pipe. I feel dirty using it but it works the best.

how do you get dmt or what do you have to do rather, always wanted to try

15 minutes at the most and I have done it alone every time. Just take 3 big hits and lay down.

just order online like you would with any other drug

Just use a vaporizer.

the trick is you really gotta go totally overboard totally nuts on it, like a real legendary dose before you can get a blowjob from an angel or some weird shit like that will completely change your life forever

Attached: hikari.png (624x765, 167K)

step 1: watch enough joe rogan that your IQ drops 20 points
step 2: convince yourself that scrambling your brain with toxic chemicals is somehow an enlightening experience
step 3: rant on the internet about how dmt is "so spiritually enlightening man" like a deranged lunatic
step 4: kill yourself so the rest of us don't have to listen too your drug addled rantings

Attached: 1522911968277.png (645x729, 62K)

>he doesn't know i can trip without dmt, lsd, shrooms etc etc.
>he doesn't know that fluoride ruins the pineal gland
>he doesn't know what the 3rd eye is
>he doesn't know dmt is pleb tier
>he doesn't know a vegetarian diet helps you reach spiritual enlightenment
>he doesn't know science and religion is pleb tier
>he doesn't know that the highest dimension i reached was the 5th dimension
>he doesn't know i talk to extraterrestrials (higher beings) once a week (ayy lmaos)
>he doesn't know that only 1 percent of the population have these powers

stay pleb

I suggest for your first time to not do it alone. I’ve only done it with my significant other while laying down on the couch. It’ll hit you hard at first and last about 5 minutes. Then intensity will really decrease after about 15. In 30 you’ll be fine and be able to drive to work if need be. Once it hits you it’s like this familiarity that surrounds you. Close your eyes lay down and project somewhere. You will go there. Sometimes you’ll run into (things) and will be told to go back.

Call me.

If you smoke too much you will black out. Just be chill take your 3 hits make sure you hold each one for a good 10-15 seconds before the next. By the 3rd you will probably not want to be taking it as you will be blasting off but just do it. Relax blow that 3rd hit out and blast off. You will think you are dying for me it always feel like my heart is stopping and I cant breath but once I let go of that its showtime baby see you on the other side.

I just saw a brown and gray wall for 15 minutes rotating around itself.

pleb tier shit

this is baloney

all DMT is is the molecule which permits one to see visual imagery when sleeping with your eyes closes .

It joins your visual cortex with other areas which are active when dreaming.

When you take enough DMT while conscious you force your brain into that state while awake. Being awake you are still processing sensory input in normal waking full consciousness as well as shunting imagery from your un/sub conscious that is imposed on your visual cortex

Use this.

Attached: E04DB1D8-AA72-4BB8-9EA5-85B8D7D95DF0.jpg (355x355, 23K)

people with jobs don't have time to swim across the ocean, buying a boat ticket is much more convenient

>(things)
Fuck, even the machine elves aren't safe from the Jews.

>people with jobs don't have time to swim across the ocean

what is the internet, i don't travel anywhere, my computer travels through oceans. All the info is on the internet.

ey wassup based leaf

Things meaning: beings who tell you it’s not your time you’ll get what you want and to go back. Based on experience, user.

Private Joker, why did you join my beloved Corps??

Attached: 4.jpg (586x890, 155K)

I've seen a 61 second webm on making dmt on Jow Forums once

You are correct in that DMT is what gives us Vivid Dreams but nobody knows if those are linked to just our memory or something else. It could be allowing us to see another dimension or even far away places. I know the shit I have seen is not of this world or anything I have ever seen before. The mind is a crazy thing.