Why is Jow Forums so biased against cities? Cities are far more efficient than suburbs and rural areas...

Why is Jow Forums so biased against cities? Cities are far more efficient than suburbs and rural areas. Living in a suburb or rural area would be far more expensive if government didn't subsidize them with highways, roads, guaranteed postal service, federal mortgage programs, etc.

Attached: manhattan.jpg (1600x952, 1.33M)

primary targets in next war

and centers of dependency (cascading failure)

Attached: 1526411660561.jpg (636x579, 78K)

>efficient
>everyone afraid of offending each other
>riots/protests everyday
>full of niggers and spics

>cities
hive minds that are easy to brainwash and control

American cities are a clusterfuck. European cities are OK.

>Implying there are fewer roads in cities
Also, traffic, crime, cost, pollution, etc

they smell bad, you pay $2k/mo to live in a closet, and are prime targets for terrorists / false flags. nothx

Efficient at housing garbage and consumption.

No, they are antiwhite, you aren't safe there, you are disconnected from nature. Communist farms, capitalist pits. These concrete jungles weaken snowniggas.

Attached: varg finds out.png (640x360, 82K)

economy is a good way to kill any semblance of spirit that still remains in civilised man

Implying economic efficiency is inherently good.

Unhealthy living arrangement. It's pretty well established than increased neuroticism is linked with increased population density.

It's both full of shitskins and detached from nature. I enjoy both nature and the absence of shitskins and hence I dislike cities. Is that simple enough?

Not anymore.

Rural and suburban retards have an irrational fear if cities because they lack the skills, education, work history, network and personality to support themselves at a level higher than minorities, as such, their only experience is at fast food and shady parking lots a mile away from their favorite niggerball stadiums. They run for the countru where life is easier and can be surrounded by other failures so they arent reminded how utterly average they really are.

Attached: 125432C9-6EBA-46E6-B4C8-1F2E206EB700-18222-000029A18FB92A88.jpg (400x624, 59K)

people on Jow Forums cannot afford to live in any city that's not filled to the brim with shitty people.

This

Most cities in Europe used to be fine up until the 90s or so. It always strikes me how fucking new this replacement thing is.

>the absolute *state* of city fags
More nignogs and faggots live in cities, so I avoid them.

Nah I think cities give you social anxiety.

Around blacks, never relax