Keep your racist white dick out of POC. We aren't your sex toys and our skin is not your fetish

Keep your racist white dick out of POC. We aren't your sex toys and our skin is not your fetish.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x584, 226K)

White privilege means there is a power imbalance and POC cannot consent to sex with white people because coercion is not consent. That goes for white men and white women; stop using your privilege to coerce POC into sex. Keep it in your pants.

BLEACHED

STOP COLONIZING COLORED VAGINAS

That's why I like to imperative my women. Forced colonization is the future my man

Imperialize *

Attached: lluss.png (1024x814, 1.04M)

Thanks for admitting you're a rapist. I'm calling the police.

What the fuck is a poc?

Fine. No straighter-haired kids for you.

PoC

Prisoner or Convict.

Attached: 1521214363502.jpg (579x819, 118K)

If we's a payin
They's a stayin

Piece of Crap

Being able to say "you like that dick don't you you fucking niggeresse" is the only cool thing about a black woman.

Niggers

Her colored ancestors were raped by white oppressors. Even if they thought they were consenting at the time, it was impossible because consent cannot be separated from coercion with a power imbalance. Coercion is not consent.

Anyone notice how black chicks are usually more submissive with white boys (not a plantation joke) black dudes complain about it as well.

Attached: 27120_01_01.jpg (960x544, 79K)

this reminds me - why black people have white palms . . .

Ok then tell Tyrone to stop chasing after white women.

"""""""""Person""""""""" of color even though you could argue that every ape is a Poc

Black girls trying to trick the white dick with reverse psychology
Smh

What a dumb nigger. Ill fuck whoever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want. You can't fucking stop us. Just because you are calling us racist like hundreds of others doesn't mean we will change. Kill yourself nigger.

Attached: 1387977609344.gif (400x223, 1.62M)

!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Afternoon Jihad Time.jpg (768x768, 63K)

keep your niglets out of our neighborhoods. our garage is not goodwill

>english
stop culturally appropriating my language, it's sacred to my pipo !

It means Person of Color and it means KEEP YOUR RACISM IN YOUR PANTS. She cannot consent because there is a power imbalance. You have white privilege and she is marginalized. That's like a boss using his power to sexually coerce an employee, or a teacher preying on a student. Coercion is not consent.

Attached: stop2.jpg (301x399, 112K)

The fact that black nationalist exist baffles my mind. Why are they proud to be niggers? What logical gymnastics do they have to pull to justify this stance?

Attached: 11D1619F-E92D-4992-A0C9-7608BC3E9A96.jpg (600x370, 59K)

>our skin is not your fetish
you've got that right

Attached: saw.gif (450x288, 3.01M)

You know, some people hate the things they truly desire deep down. In your subconscious you are probably craving a white cock to penetrate you. It's okay, people like you have opened up.

When I bang my black bitch, I think of her as my slave

If the white woman sleeps with a black man, she is a rapist. Black men are marginalized and white people have privilege. As I already explained, this is a power imbalance and that means coercion. Coercion is NOT consent.

Attached: bait.jpg (680x649, 82K)

People of crime

Did you get it through your racist skulls yet?

Attached: decolonizewhiteparenthood.jpg (967x648, 104K)

>White privilege means there is a power imbalance and POC cannot consent to sex with white people because coercion is not consent. That goes for white men and white women; stop using your privilege to coerce POC into sex. Keep it in your pants.

i second this

Hello Jew

Attached: drumf.png (1594x943, 151K)

Picker of Cotton

Attached: blacked.png (928x1159, 1.38M)

Can we still eat brownies?

Finally I managed to make someone here woke. Stop using white privilege to coerce marginalized and racialized groups into sex; coercion is not consent so it's actually just rape. Our skin is not your fetish.

it's because when we're with white men, we're subconsciously being influenced by the knowledge that we are about to receive superior genes. It aso helps that white men don't beat us when we aren't in the mood. Sex with white men is more intimate and passionate, and we feel like we can let our guards down more to be more receptive.

Shut up and educate yourself. You wouldn't appropriate someone else's culture, so why appropriate their genes?
You're not entitled to color for your child.
#DecolonizeWhiteParenthood

we use the whips to coerce them
we use white privileged when we swim

Probably on Crack

Attached: 1517723151816.png (1024x776, 530K)

Like anyone woukd fuck a nigger, they have an apelike appearence and act worse than one

I'm trying to help, but your bait is too forced

Go back to Africa.

raping niggers is great

Yeah, it's the "ALL BLACK MEN LIKE WHITE WOMAN SO IM GONNA FUCK WHITE GUYS OUT OF SPITE" assumption most of them carry when they meet any black dude that doesn't speak like Tyrone off of their favorite BET movie

post your burnt pepperoni nipples so i can blow my vanilla load on them

Stupid nigger STFU !

ra ra ra raping niggers
rarara

Embrace the teaching of Malcolm X and encourage that shitskins stay the fuck away from whites.

raarar rape niggers

rara rape nigger

Got my whip and chains. Imma go pick up some black hoes and you can't stop me.

Attached: how to pick up black girls.jpg (611x619, 82K)

Lol no they hen pecked as shit hell i seen filipinas just castrate their white doormats....turd world mental

Kek dirty pocs

>Keep your racist white dick out of POC.
Then tell POC women to stop jumping onto it

This

Yeah ok. Except that,

>You are
and
>It is.

Your subhuman ancestors have been our nasty little fuckpuppets since the dawn of time. and your children will milk ours' balls dry and be happy for the privilege.

Faggot.

No arguments here. Any reason for this thread, by the way?

>he thinks people sleep with nogs
Lol nogs dont even sleep with nogs

nigger right as you speak we are tracking your ip and sending out the white aryan rape squad directly to your house

Attached: 1393276508779.png (455x395, 448K)

Basically leftists and liberals are naturally miserable people.

They need these threats to start arguments with normies so that they have a reson to get up tomorrow and won't give in to the temptation to neck themselves that accompanies every waking moment in their pathetic, miserable lives.