Are asian women world's last resort for femininity and cuteness?

Are asian women world's last resort for femininity and cuteness?

If so, is racemixing OK?

Attached: womenhope.jpg (2000x4000, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Stop being a beta and control women. The only reason Asian women are the way they are is because their Asian men keep them under control. Now do the same

>t. nigger

Slut shame more often

Attached: womyn.png (633x849, 933K)

it's all about where she's raised. if you raise a white girl in Japan, she'll turn out well. If you raise a j girl in the US, she'll prob become a a shitty asian-American lefty type.

Parents are just retarded about how/where they raise their kids. 99% plop a tablet into their toddlers hands and have them growing up watching elsagate shit

Jidf

Yes, racemixing with Asians is mixing up, so it's fine.

Fuck off, stay in your own shithole.

But in the west they can destroy your life and career if you do that thanks to (((Twitter))).

You can't even fuck your own women so stfu.

Our birthrate is literally higher than yours, you dimwit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-125109.png (720x1280, 107K)

You yellow fever fags need to be gassed. You bitch about whites sleeping with niggers but when someone posts a Korean with plastic surgery you act like a good goyim/woman

>1.4
>1.3
>implying condoms don't exist

asian women are disgusting pig or dog nosed bug women that aren't attractive or feminine at all without massive cosmetic help, surgery or make up

Wait to see a rice pussy without make up and then we can talk.

Asian women are even more career focused than white women.
The places with lowest fertility rate (even lower than whites) are in East-Asia.
In the US asians also have lower fertility than whites

Any asian gfs need a white bf itt?

Are you implying Japan doesn't have condoms? Lol

This. Tsarniov did it an so do other swarthy men do with whute women.
Slavic women are still good cuz slav men dont play around either

This pic is cut off. The original is better

The moor says with negro dick in mouth

Mall shootin in 20yrs time

I edited out the swastika because I wanted it to be more accessible to normies

I can give some Europeans for u my brudda

Exactly, new western normative agents are too weak to raise morally acceptable people. It's all about a Dionysiac cult of constant pleasure and irrationalism. "We just live once" they say. Discourse that legitimate degenerated lifes.
Asians countries still refuse it.

>having male children when the future is future (and asian)
user, i -

>future is female*

Chingchung

Attached: 1387317557036.jpg (610x441, 50K)

Chunglee Fuglee

Attached: uglygirl2.jpg (475x549, 46K)

No
American women are unironically the best

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Why would i have a mutt child with a cute Asian women when i could've a Germanic child with a blue eyed and blond haired Germanic women?

Why have a child with a roastie when you can buy her egg for $10k and implant your designer baby into your pure asian gfs love hole?

If I smiled that widely, I wouldn't look so good, either. If she fixed her acne problem, she could look all right, just having a neutral expression or slight smile.