This is the man tasked with saving America from from the evil clutches of corruption, tyranny and treason...

This is the man tasked with saving America from from the evil clutches of corruption, tyranny and treason. Say something nice about him.

Attached: 171028084409-robert-mueller-0721-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 54K)

/ourguy/

Nice tits, bitch!

kys you dumb nigger

his nose looks like a benis

*blocks your path*
Sorry Bob, looks like your deep state buddies are going down.

Attached: ELTNYEDQBFBXTBKCHDULAFMU7I.jpg (901x600, 70K)

Unlike trump, he won't be bought off.

OH SHIT did he just get tasked with taking down Killary, Obama, and the DNC crew? Bout time they gave him some real work to do.

His days are numbered asshole

nigger he got tasked with that last june

Why would they pick a dude who kept people in prison knowing they're innocent. Not only innocent but absolutely framed by the government?

I guess it looks like he sleeps well at night considering two of them died in prison.

Mueller is going to prison.
Pretty cheeky to try and frame people for the same crimes he's committed. He has his own Russian connections and has purjured himself twice under oath.
Those folks suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome don't care about his crimes, they only want to see the government overthrown because they think that will get 'em gibs.

He's already bought off. And he knows he will double tap himself in the back of the head if he fails.

Rosenstein picked him because he frames people.

Day by day, night after night,
Blinded by the neon lights.
Hurry here, hustlin' there,
No one's got the time to spare.
Money's tight, nothin' free,
Won't somebody come and rescue me?
I am stranded, caught in the crossfire
Stranded, caught in the crossfire.
Tooth for tooth, eye for an eye.
Sell your soul just to buy, buy, buy.
Beggin' a dollar, stealin' a dime,
Come on can't you see that I
I am stranded, caught in the crossfire
I am stranded, caught in the crossfire.
I need some kind of kindness, some kind of sympathy oh, no
We're stranded, caught in the crossfire

t. Stevie Ray Vaughan

Attached: 1501701457741.png (1440x810, 1.84M)

>OH SHIT did he just get tasked with taking down Killary, Obama, and the DNC crew? Bout time they gave him some real work to do.
probably what op ment since he's been shilling for the arch criminal hillary clinton all night.

you know the person who murdered seth rich.

Attached: hitlery (3).gif (400x392, 998K)

Check the date

Attached: 92AE3A17-8437-490E-9CA6-E9CE47DB90E7.jpg (1583x2048, 271K)

Wrap it up.

That man got paid in tax dollars to tell people what the law says "you can't indict a sitting president"

STOP AND THINK

Attached: trollalert.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

He's not pursuing the kikes, the Clintons or Soros himself, so not he's not. He's pursuing a legally elected POTUS for way less than the last three POTUSes ever did. Fuck him. He's a tool.

trump cultists- NO CRIME!!! lol

Attached: muellerpr.jpg (1366x768, 131K)

Yay!!! We harassed, threatened, coerced, and bankrupted people until they plead to guilty to fake shit!
>so proud of you

>Jow Forums can't into bantz
This place is so gay, you faggots shit on totally respectable threads on other boards, but if tourists shitpost on your precious sudanese quilting bee it's a government psyop to destroy your freedoms.

God you morons are dumb. This is why Trump will fail, all his followers are retards. Can't wait for Mueller to drop the hammer, going to shitpost FOR DAYZ YOU BRAINROTTED NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF.

ONE TRILLION BYTES IMPEACH NOW!

Attached: onetrillionbitsofinfoagainsttherussians.jpg (646x700, 136K)

Mueller is plan E or F at this point. Remember the hysterics over the electorates not casting their vote for trump to block his election? That was a thing. When that didnt work they cooked up this russia scandal. If Mueller doesnt take another 2 years something else will hit Trump soon.

Attached: 1502860300789.png (503x338, 420K)

he is a meat faced shill, kind of looks like the guy from law and order

>not even enough to fill up a $100 hard drive
>normies probably don't even realize this
i literally have more cartoons than they have evidence.

don't hate on Mueller just because CNN is stupid that's not his fault...

I hate on Mueller because of ANTHRAX and lies.

you hate on him because of...Anthrax? explain, im intrigued?