i.imgur.com/HpD4VHv.jpg
>Yemen May 16
imgur.com/a/nDQSmwv
>SE Syria May 14
imgur.com/a/iz6Ecpc
>Libya May 8
i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg

Devs May 16
>E Ghouta; Hundreds of civs return to their homes after govt infrastructure repairs continue
>S Damas; 2 civs killed, 19 injured after IS launched rocket attack on Victoria Bridge district
>SAA begins moving troops from Latakia to Aleppo for upcoming offensive
>SyAF/RuAF increase airstrikes and surface missile attacks in Yarmouk Camp, Hajar Al-Aswad, and Al-Tadamon
>Intense clashes still ongoing on 30th St axis against IS, no SAA gains have been made through this sector
>W Raqqa; Residents of al-Jarniyeh protest SDF's “forced recruitment and brutal measures”
>W Raqqa cont; A number of Kurdish officials and military commanders were reportedly killed in Raqqa by “intensified popular uprising” of locals
>Daraa; Sy choppers drop thousands of leaflets calling for rebels to surrender and residents to join SAA
>E DeZ; SDF fully captures Al-Baghouz, Hajin is stated to be the next target
>Haley blames Hamas for Gaza violence, walks out of UNSC meeting when Palestinian envoy was speaking
>Gaza death toll now 62, 7 were children including an 8 month old

Attached: 32454710_991519077678505_2787341532091383808_n.jpg (460x285, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_language
timesofisrael.com/IDF-trooper-recounts-harrowing-story-of-self-defence-from-8-month-old-hamas-member/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sadr_City
news.antiwar.com/2018/05/14/influential-cleric-sadrs-bloc-is-surprising-winner-of-iraqs-saturday-vote/
archive.li/Gupbu
news.antiwar.com/2018/05/14/iraqs-sadr-gained-ground-as-independent-voice-in-a-sea-of-us-iran-allies/
archive.li/iUIxT
original.antiwar.com/updates/2018/05/15/sadr-offices-bombed-10-killed-in-iraq/
archive.li/SMOLi
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/unknown-attackers-target-sadr-linked-sites-in-s-iraq/1146969
archive.li/076QQ
nytimes.com/2018/05/15/world/middleeast/iraqi-election-moktada-al-sadr-government.html
archive.li/nDsd7
rt.com/news/426958-korea-nuclear-us-demands/
aamulehti.fi/ulkomaat/ebola-on-levinnyt-jo-suurkaupunkiin-kongossa-who-taudin-leviamista-on-nyt-vaikeampi-estaa-200948834
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44148406
youtube.com/watch?v=28OkiGvLYjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you for baking Ausbro, I really didn't want to do it if I didn't have to

I started following the Syrian War a little before Aleppo was liberated so im relatively new.

Can someone explain why rebels are being evacuated? Doesnt that defeat the purpose of surrounding and destroying them if you are just gonna send men back to rebel-occupied territory?
Or is that the only thing you can do with them?

The alternative is having them fight to the death rather than surrendering

it's all proxy/prelude

when the axe falls,

Attached: 1522929398412.jpg (400x400, 29K)

al-mawt li-Isrāʾīl
الموت لأمريكا

Attached: IMG_4435.jpg (400x400, 46K)

which aussie are you?

>Palestinians used human shields

Is this accurate and is there evidence for either side or just hearsay?

Attached: 1499056898918.jpg (1051x687, 254K)

I know you're lurking

HAHAHA. You're such an imbecile you literally googled Egyptian countryside picture. That guy is a tourist, dummy.

>hurr durr moving goal posts
>hurr durr dagger
There is no dagger wearing and Arabians don't have the same culture

>what is a strawman
Comparisons are not strawman.

>those are not languages
They aren't mutually intelligible.

>Hell even the quran itself is written in different dialects that at the time were affected by the language of the area where the verse was written/released.
No it was written in the same language/dialect, just in different styles of pronunciation. Dialects and languages have different grammar.

>maltese dont speak arabic
>their language isnt even close to arabic.
It's a descendant of Arabic you subhuman fool: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_language

Attached: IMG_4339.jpg (691x607, 58K)

no

I wish the Tamil would go back so we would have less confusion

Anyone under 18 who go's to protests are called "Human shields held against their will by the Palestinian TERRORISTS TM."

Only israel has been condemned for using human shields

Do you think bringing children to that riot near the Israel border is using human shield?

Defends whats defined as a child tb.h

>Depends

you're not the tamil then and you havent posted tanks, so you must be either nathan or that other guy

Attached: 1523453862263.jpg (648x644, 196K)

Well do you consider infants to be children?

Use common sense

When you launch an attack on a military outpost using children in your ranks you’re doing it to gain sympathy.

Don’t listen to the Islamist apologists in this thread. Hamas is a terror organization.

Obviously
But ive seen some scenarios where teens at Pali Protests have been called "Children forced to be Human Shields by Muh Pali Terrorists"

>All Palistineans are Hamas
>All pali's who support Hamas on this issue support them on all issues

Hamas litters their ranks with women and children in an attempt to even the playing field by illiciting sympathy from the west.

I don't think teens should be called chilren. It's obviously exaggeration. Teens are fair game for war recruit and it's fair game shooting at them. The pro Assad side is wrong for using that propaganda (rebels behead children) and the Israeli side as well.

But the Palis do bring in babies to their protests which is why one got shot.

>JERUSALEM—Describing the terrifying yet valiant experience to his fellow battalion members, Israel Defense Forces soldier Yossi Saadon recounted Tuesday his harrowing, heroic war story of killing an 8-month-old Palestinian child during a violent attack against protesters.
>“It was a heart-pounding experience—there was smoke and gunfire all around me, and I made a split-second decision to hurl that canister of tear gas at the encroaching infant cradled in her father’s arms,” said Saadon to the group of awed soldiers, describing the chills that went up and down his spine as he realized that all he had was his M16 assault rifle and some tear gas to defend himself against the unarmed Palestinian family standing only dozens of yards away.
> “I could see the whites of the baby’s eyes and hear her terrifying cries, and I knew it was either her or me. And this wasn’t some newborn infant, you know? This was a baby who could probably sit up independently. I was scared, but I acted quickly to throw that tear gas at her and her older sister. And who knows how many lives I saved when I shot the women trying to help her?”

>At press time, Saadon’s battalion commander informed him that he was submitting his name for the Medal of Valor, the IDF’s highest honor.

timesofisrael.com/IDF-trooper-recounts-harrowing-story-of-self-defence-from-8-month-old-hamas-member/

Attached: 1526062567964.jpg (2048x1365, 167K)

Good job not debunking what i said
I agree that using actual children for this type of shit is wrong but...
>Women dont have opinions on things

de Eyeraqi

>404'D

Regardless... Israel did the right thing defending its borders. Any country should be able to defend itself from invaders.

Shouldn't the world be multicultural and shouldn't borders be erased?

Nah Israel shouldnt exist tb.h

It applies to everyone except Israelis. Shush, stop questioning things!

LOL only if you’re a libtard

all jews should be eradicated.

You’re right but shills in this thread will hate you for it.

>falling for it

I know I'm joking lmao
Actually leftist Jews (even those in America) now want Israel to take in migrants from Africa

Ethnocentrism can easily die because ethnocentrists would rather fight against each other than unite, especially when leftists worldwide agree almost unanimously when it comes to the question of borders and diversity.

Are you pro Sadr?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sadr_City
he came a long way

Thank you for the bread!

Attached: 1522879473938.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

His origins story just ended. Now is the time for his main arc.

Maybe he'll succeed in using the Saudis $$$ and cucking both the Americans and Iranians.

wow, he really looked different young

Attached: Sadr.png (737x720, 741K)

>Americans
yes
>Iranians
nah, good luck with that, too entrenched

Attached: h3h3.png (395x496, 409K)

>main arc
yes
>cucking both the Americans and Iranians
maybe he's an iranian mole

i think Sadr would rather see Iraq as a partner/ally to Iran rather than just be a proxy, and i think he might succeed in this further down the line.
symbolic parity, at least

Attached: che.png (623x800, 19K)

I agree with this as well, Sadr just doesn't have the power to completely expel them considering Badr is right behind him and PMUs will fuck shit up. If Iran plays their cards right, they can still have their ventures and be buddy buddies with them.

Keep in mind that Iraqi Shiites were ok with Iranians intervening when everything went to shit in 2014, they want to be friends at arms length with Iranians but not puppets.

US is fucked tho, Iraq traded a Pro-US puppet that hated Iran with a dude that hates both Iran and US. That's why I don't think Iran is at all worried with this development and are busy with Iran deal.

>partner/ally to Iran rather than just be a proxy
i hope so, that'd be good for iraq and the region imho

The fight with ISIS resulted in a lot of causalities within the ranks of the Iranian proxies. They have influence but it doesn't seem like they can deal much damage so soon.

I thought so too but there are reports of Qassem Soleimani in the Green Zone trying to form a coalition so that the Sadr side doesn't have control of Iraqi politics.

Anyway, I gotta go.

Attached: 4f306afb-b0c6-479e-a268-5bbc0dcd0f13_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 108K)

>US is fucked tho, Iraq traded a Pro-US puppet that hated Iran with a dude that hates both Iran and US.
That's why you ought not to do some ebin nationbuilding and spreading of democracy and freedom by military force while pumping the country dry of oil and other precious natural resources which you hired a group of giant supercorporations to do for you :D

fare well

Attached: muqtada al-Sadr2.jpg (620x413, 279K)

rare nasrallah

Attached: nasrallah.jpg (500x746, 92K)

is it weird that I want to hug Nasrallah, he must be eternally comfy

>white amama

you fucked up

Not really, I'm a pro-saddam baathist, but I definitely like Sadr more than the other shi'ite parties because he's a nationalist and is against both americans and iranians, whereas all the other cucks like al-maliki are just puppets for america and iran.

haifa wehbe, pls.

Can next OP please put “Syria General /sg/ - _ edition“ into the title instead of just “/sg/“? Thank you.

This, cornered men fight like lions. Also Cauldron battles are extremely costly and the SAA can't afford heavy casualties right now, so its better to let them move or try to get them to surrender.

those shiite cleric robes look super comfortable, imo

> there are reports of Qassem Soleimani in the Green Zone
Confirmed, Iran have the first nuclear powered teleporter

Ramadan kareem mah dudez

Attached: Ramadan Mubarak.jpg (1000x667, 71K)

>

Attached: the absolute state of American foreign policy.jpg (1145x934, 201K)

Got any evidence, guys?

>georgia
>Ukraine
for what purpose

I mean i wouldn't put it past them desu, that's a common thing for anyone trying to gain sympathy including the gay parades and shit

for human shields?

Attached: 1526368223086.png (638x540, 750K)

Muqtada is based despite his alliance with the commies

Slaves obey their master's wishes.

>purpose
sucking their masters cock

it seems like we were right about daraa being next

Jow Forumssyriancivilwar

What's everyone's take on Sadr?

Sadr’s Party wins a plurality in the Iraqi parliament.
news.antiwar.com/2018/05/14/influential-cleric-sadrs-bloc-is-surprising-winner-of-iraqs-saturday-vote/
archive.li/Gupbu
news.antiwar.com/2018/05/14/iraqs-sadr-gained-ground-as-independent-voice-in-a-sea-of-us-iran-allies/
archive.li/iUIxT

Reactions and Bombings
original.antiwar.com/updates/2018/05/15/sadr-offices-bombed-10-killed-in-iraq/
archive.li/SMOLi
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/unknown-attackers-target-sadr-linked-sites-in-s-iraq/1146969
archive.li/076QQ
nytimes.com/2018/05/15/world/middleeast/iraqi-election-moktada-al-sadr-government.html
archive.li/nDsd7

Attached: Sadr and Saudis.jpg (800x525, 102K)

t. Al Tanf

Read above and you got the answer

rt.com/news/426958-korea-nuclear-us-demands/

>demanded North Korea ship some of its nuclear warheads and intercontinental ballistic missiles out of the country within half a year

Yeah, ok, good joke Trump, hahaha

Attached: 1489102905963.jpg (310x400, 70K)

>There are currently 432 suspected or confirmed infections.

>Ebola has already spread to the big city in Congo - WHO: The spread of disease is now more difficult to prevent

aamulehti.fi/ulkomaat/ebola-on-levinnyt-jo-suurkaupunkiin-kongossa-who-taudin-leviamista-on-nyt-vaikeampi-estaa-200948834

That he's an Iraqi nationalist who supports a friendly, but not subordinate, relationship with Iran?

Sta? But why?

Attached: 1525856157832.jpg (270x267, 16K)

hmmm... perhaps...

Sadr is a cucked fuck who called for Assad to step down and also met with Gulf Arab leaders. He can fuck right off

Mods archiving threads related to "Canadian doctor shot by Israeli sniper near Gaza border."
Fucking threads get swarmed by Jew shills.
Fucking A man, seems like everybody is calling out the Jew lately, which is nice.

e.g.
>Trudeau 'appalled' Canadian doctor was wounded in Gaza
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44148406

Attached: 1526524244515.jpg (680x631, 114K)

t. Eternal Majoos

say what? I swear this puppet govt here needs to be hanged, every single one of them.

Attached: 1480036041675.jpg (600x588, 53K)

This. Also, keep in mind he won't be able to form a parliamentary majority on his own. He'll need to form a big tent coalition.

I'm guessing he'll ally with anyone aside from al-Maliki's Dawlat al-Qanoon, and Hadi al-Amiri's Fatih coalition.

In all honesty, Abadi will likely stay PM, but with a new cabinet consisting of technocrats without a sectarian or political background.

R&U Video
youtube.com/watch?v=28OkiGvLYjc

How do you think this will affect US military in the region?

Well good night everyone. It's 11:26 PM in California. Take care of the bread.

Even you and Ustase did not attend.

Seem that depleted Uranium fucked up our brain quite big.

I will be taking the night shift.

They start training, supplying and funding sunni militants again.

American politics is trotskyism, so, mutts starts fund and arm variously groups of extremists in the name of instability and permanent revolution

seams that plenki is really preparing to become new juncker, fuck him and all

Will probably keep training Iraqi forces. As long as Americans don't enter Iraqi cities with tanks and soldiers like in the past, I think the Sadrists will stay cool.

Also I think America will be pleased with Sadr's victory, although quietly, since Sadr has called for the Hashd to be disbanded or integrated into the Iraqi army, and the americans prefer a pro-American Iraqi army over a pro-Iranian PMU.

ukraine

Okaaaay....

>1990
>Be Ukraine
>Be 17th economics of the world
>have 52 million population
>Have full - cycle manufacture
>have basically everything - from agrocultural sector through heavy industry to aerospace complex
>have 3th nuclear arsenal
>have 4th army of the world
>have fleet with fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIERS

*"we wuz europeanz and shiet" mode activated*

>2018
>be Ukraine
>be only economy that hasnt grown in 30 years
>have 42 million population
>standart of living low that even sub-Saharan African
>dead industry
>zero nukes
>zero fleet
>arab-tier army
>pathetic Antonov design buerau
>dead Yuzhnoye design office

Is slowly taking ground in the Donbas.

fixed *t

Attached: workinprogress.png (4000x1986, 446K)