Parents are degenerating mentally and physically. Can't entirely rely on them anymore

Parents are degenerating mentally and physically. Can't entirely rely on them anymore.
There's no way I can get a job.

Attached: 1514385757712.png (499x513, 283K)

Wow. Adulthood. Yeah, parents get old.

Get a job

Pretend to be a girl and sell your piss.

DonĀ“t worry user , you have us and your skyrim girlfriend to take care of you

Attached: 1516347713938.png (1066x600, 217K)

just kill yourself now

>spoiled for my entire youth
>fast-forward to 21
>expect me to know how to: cook, pay bills, get a job, clean, do laundry, behave, lose weight
>"It is time to grow up"
Not far from the railroad tracks, guess I'll wait a few more years.

oof

fuck man I feel you same boat. Should work some crap jobs and buy supplies and live innawoods like varg and be Rambo during collapse.

Attached: smoking costanza.jpg (802x601, 83K)

My dad fell severly ill - happened out of nowhere - when I was 25 years old, he barely survived and had to quit his job.

Get a job sucking your mates dogs cocks.

Did you make your mother get a job instead?

Just google it like a proper millennial.

i just got a puppy

get a shitty job that has lots of girls working there, like restaurant or fast food place. Get some social skills.

this

we live in canada, you dont need to work

Attached: 237422398082215.jpg (522x346, 15K)

And then waking up and seeing te ceiling of your mother's basement. Stop daydreaming and find a realistic goal

>Try to get a job
>Ask for full time
>Um no sweety we're not interested in you anymore. ;^)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is how I make a living

My parents threw me out when I was 12 and I've got a decent job, a wife and house, grow the fuck up you Gronk.

Easy for you to say, after all the wild life gets done with you fags it's not like you end up with a lot of competition. Showing up alive to a job interview I bet is the only qualification you need.

jobs are good for you mentally. if you find one that physical you dont even have to wrok out after. go apply to jobs with amazon or fedex. give it 12 months without quitting and it will change your life for the better.

>My parents threw me out when I was 12

anyone who says that and like, doesn't live in Africa, is an overacting attention-grabbing bitch.

no, they did not. I assume you went to foster care because your mom was snorting speed but you were not a poor abandoned homeless child selling matches in the cold.

cunt.

>"why don't you work for free a couple of months, they might hire you later"
>work
>for free
I'm no slave. If I'll slave away I want a paycheck.
>"Oh sorry, we took in Mohammed from Syria and he really needs this job, I'm sure you understand, thanks for working for free these last 3 months :^)"
>proceeds to get cheap labor and benefits from the government for hiring a mudslime over me

Not foster care, I lived with a friends family, very nice people, I got thrown to the street because my mother's new boyfriend vdidnt want to raise another man's child and pops was in jail. And this pricks from Canada not some 3rd world shithole.

That and a cert 4, which is a easy to get.

>mother's new boyfriend
>pops was in jail

ahahahahh, what a nigger, anyway, I'v got THOUSAND of you faggots with the exact same story, idk wtf is wrong in your brain for you to think that everyone you're playing your violon to doesn't know how the real world works. fuck off

Attached: 1525317330954.jpg (896x672, 50K)

Attached: 1393036495732.jpg (518x431, 19K)

Hahaha how fucking much of a failure are you to be triggered so badly by someone from a shit background being successful.

because like I said I've seen and know hundred of you fucking with the exact same overblown story, piss off mate

Attached: 123456776756459.gif (480x375, 3.83M)

My dad stopped working when I was 19 I'm 20 now and I got 10x more money, nicer car than my friends.