Smelly Fatty

An Oklahoma woman claims she was fat-shamed on a plane and credits another passenger for standing up for her.
Savannah Phillips, who was on a United flight to Illinois Monday, shared details of the experience on social media, News Channel 5 reports.

In the Facebook post, Phillips explained how she was seated next to a man around 60 years old who said he was a comedian. Before takeoff, she said the man began to text someone that he was sitting next to a “smelly fatty.”

“I was shocked and it was like confirmation of the negative things I think about myself on a daily basis. Before I knew it, I could feel hot, salty tears coming down my face. I sat and cried silently … I was so hurt,” Phillips wrote.

About 10 minutes later, she said another passenger, Chase Irwin, the General Manager of Dierks Whiskey Row Nashville, came up and tapped the man next to her, saying he needed to talk to him. Irwin then told him they were going to switch seats because he knew the man was texting about Phillips and he wasn’t “putting up with that.”

foxnews.com/travel/2018/05/16/woman-called-smelly-fatty-on-united-flight-says-stranger-stepped-in-to-intervene.html

That's right bigots, if you send private text messages about the hulking, stinky fat bitch who's bulky mass is overflowing into your seat then you are an intolerable body shamer. You deserve to have a whiteknighting beta faggot look over your shoulder at your personal correspondence, then confront you for your wrongthink. Fat is beautiful, you bitchbois just cant handle a real woman...

Attached: 1526500823212.jpg (931x524, 52K)

she just sits around all day eating and shitting like a fucking pig

Her body, her rules!

How the fuck is this even news?

Cuz jews have a fat positive agenda to push. Now go wife that 250 lb roastie, goy

how does a person in another row know what someone is texting about?

this is all sorts of retarded

The funniest part is deep down, she knows she's fat and gross. That's why it got to her so bad.

He was obviously texting on a touch screen TV

>Before I knew it, I could feel hot, salty tears coming down my face.
>salty tears
>salty

Fat bitch was eating her tears too

>thinks she is fat and smelly everyday
>finds out she is fat and smelly
>hot salty chickens running down her face

Lose weight ya fat smelly bitch

>i watched someone text someone else about me saying im fatty and smelly

So, get over it.

Why does this seem so fake?

So, the "comedian ' never said anything to her? She snooped on his private correspondences, and then somehow, a restaurant manager read her and the guys minds and saved the day? She doesn't know the name of the comedian, but knows the exact name and location of the white knights business.

Sounds like a promotional thing, like she and the manager knew each other or something to help his place out with free media.

Attached: 1525402955019m.jpg (1024x965, 90K)

America. Look it up.

Haha.

There was a point in my life when I was starting to get fat and what helped me get back in shape the most was when my family members would openly tell me that I am getting fat. It was unpleasant and I hated hearing it but it also drove me to lose weight as fast as possible.

>Irwin then told him they were going to switch seats
idgi? sounds like the faggot did him a favor and took the bullet by sitting next to the smelly fatty. also lol chase irwin being this desperate for pussy. anyone got a doxx?

Attached: kek (12).gif (267x219, 1.05M)

I feel like the smelly part was probably the bigger issue. Take a shower.

Im pretty sure the dude just switched seats because he has a fat fetish, do you honestly think anyone would sanely switch seats to be covered with a bitches fat?

Attached: brapper.jpg (205x246, 7K)

damn i wish i could shit right now, i think im constipated

It's not, it's cultural programming.

He smelled her from the other side of the plane and couldn't resist.

>he knew the man was texting about Phillips
How? This never happened, it's her fantasy.

>confirmation of the things about me
Then do something about it your problem, you smelly fatty.

>Savannah
Like where the negroes hunt hippos?

Attached: Hey bae.jpg (480x360, 27K)

what a country

Attached: Yakov.png (250x188, 50K)