What does Jow Forums think of Mormons?

/White, Moral, Rich families
/Highly skilled collectivists
/Success at achieving collective goals, but only with other )))white(((Mormons.
>inb4 "You're like White Asians" due to industrious attitude
>Protestant work ethic btfo

\\\\pozzed leadership, we waste time prostelytizing countries with national IQ lower than room temp. when we should be helping degenerate whites on the coasts with family, morals, genes.(We aren't immune to diversity brainwashing obviously)

We Have the moral principles and live the way White America and the Alt-Right could only dream of.

The Mormon community needs your red pills and you need a good influence in your life, user. Let's help each other out.

Attached: mormon-family-forever.jpg (800x536, 376K)

What if I want a Mormon white wife but I'm shitskin

They are good in the sense they have high fertility rate and are overwhelmingly white.

Rape?

They freak me out. Jesus in Muricuh I guess coming from Europe it just seems asinine.

while I don't think they are "based" ..ultimately they have a huge stock of non degenerate white females .. and I need one ..so Hello my fellow mormons

gas yourself

>tfw you will never have a white virgin Mormon cutie for a wife

Attached: 52EFE87D-3CD4-4943-B22E-2CBA189A7E4D.png (600x519, 165K)

Mostly more ethical and moral than other groups I've known. Very nice people, good for the community. Kind of sad though because it seems like a lot of their stuff has been debunked over the years and they should be smarter than this.

Attached: 1526097604605.jpg (521x433, 33K)

I live in Utah, the Mormon capital of the world. It's a great place and the mormons here are great people. Mormon girls are pretty trad most of the time. I'm up for questions about Utah and Mormons too.

Mormons unironically believe that shitskins were born shitskins because they were sinners in their past lives before they were reincarnated.
Seriously, its like a step away from scientology.

The lifestyle is great but the religion itself is Uber-weird.

tfw agnostic and they're hoarding all the high quality virgins

Attached: 1515994_667351689993433_639055913_n.jpg (640x640, 128K)

I've heard mormons say that shitskins are that way because they are the descendants of Cain and therefore bear his mark.

2 words
> BRINGHAM YOUNG

on a scale of 14-88 ..what are the odds of a non degenerate, attractive, *agnostic white male courting and having a marriage proposal accepted by a Mormon qt .. if I don't want to convert *but also wouldn't make her change her beliefs

That's why I say we need red pills, out of a 16 million congregation ww 7million are white American, and yes, all mormons have 5 kids, so an excellent fertility rate. We would be the genetic cream of the crop of the Alt-right.

Maybe like 50. Certain families only want mormons marrying mormons, others are fine with just christians marrying mormons, and others don't care at all.

Are you a fellow Mormon and/or Utahn?

Every Mormon I have ever met has been completely awesome. I am envious of their big families

Mormon/Washingtonian

Very nice. I didn't think Washington had much of a Mormon population.

>50
are you just toying with my emotions user?? I've always lived to high standards but grew out of religion (*never smoked, done any drugs or had alcoholic problems, not a deviant either).

I already know I can't convert because it would be a lie and I don't want to start a marriage based on a lie.. but I also respect people's beliefs if it's something that made them the person I fell in love with. I would even attend service with her.

Thank you for the pleasantly surprising response. I wish your family many blessings and successes

Attached: 13167271_1696350650630089_1941983744_n.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

The Seattle suburbs are essentially just Mormon colonies. The other christian sects here are so degenerate they aren't worth talking to.

I don't really think a breeding war is warranted or necessary. We just need to find our identity again. We need to protect the children, families and people we already have before bringing more innocent and unprepared life into this mess.
People within their community (Mormon) could alert them to the (((agenda))) and how religion can be used against them (race mixing because "we're all the same in God's eyes) type things.

Attached: 11352169_445016309015160_1395855244_n.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

If you've never done anything too degenerate and if you're willing to attend church and have your kids attend church, your chances are pretty good. It helps to be a mormon because the tradition is that fathers baptize their children at age 8.

Interesting. I've been talking to some Orthodox people around Utah, and a majority of then seem pretty nice too.

at the risk of Jow Forums shitting up the state, I have to agree it's pretty based here
>Clean, low-crime city (relative to its size)
>Low cost of living
>Lots of parks scattered throughout the city (liberty park is sketchy the rest are fine)
>Homeless are given housing and rounded up frequently

only major concern is the air quality, but I'm a smoker so I'll probably die from that first anyway

Fellow Utahn detected

Also, the majority of Utah (with the exception of some of the urbanites) is pretty die-hard conservative, which means less degenerate shit. Mormonism has helped in that regard quite a lot.

We don't have a race mixing problem. These Protestants have been pushing the narrative that anyone can be christian regardless of race since the 50's. We've only started doing it within the last decade because We're tired of the rest of America treating us like a cult, and also we just like to follow whatever trend Protestantism starts in order to seem more "normal".

Nuttier than squirrel shit.

Not a native, but moved here a few years ago from a relatively degenerate democratic state for a lot of the reasons highlighted in the thread. It's treated me very well, and seems like a great place to start a family (mormon qt or otherwise)

Yup, it's not quite as die-hard as I expected though desu. Mostly a "do whatever you want as long as you don't bother anyone" kind of vibe

This. Mormonism and Protestantism are separate, but similar in a few areas. In fact, I've seen a book in some old book stores called "Helping the Negro to Find God" or something like that. Apparently it was a mormon book from the 50s or 60s that was meant to help white mormons convert blacks.

>Can't play M-rated games or watch R-rated movies
>Can't curse
>No coffee or tea
>Can't spend money on Sundays
>Pop out a shit load of kids, consuming more resources in the process
>a teenager founded the "religion"

Exmormon here, fuck that cult. I'll be happy to see their ilk fade into irrelevance

Yeah, same here. My family moved to Utah from California when I was young. Going back to California is odd. Utah has so many better things to offer, I wonder why my family didn't move to Utah earlier.

>mormons
>garden of eden is in missouri

I'm not familiar with it so forgive my ignorance. I just saw a few memes being shilled on here that even among Mormons RM was being pushed, I should have known better.
I don't care about labels (cult) only results. Whatever it is, your results are proof and positive. Although there are still political issues with it, the right politics are irrelevant without the right people.

The high school I want to had a white atheist majority population that was pretty degenerate, there were some good groups like redneck Neo-confederates and the upper-class protestants, much more liberal though.

I live in SLC. The mormons here are fine. Basically everyone is nice like ned flanders. You get weird fundies if you go further south down the state. They stick out in public because their women dress like covered-wagon pioneers (they make their own clothes)... but they're super shy and avoid interacting with anyone. Kinda remind me of the Amish.

Mormons ought to become more racially aware and (((globalist))) aware, I worry about certain influences bringing negative change to this population.

The west is so odd. Mormons and the next state over weed bros

lived in utah my whole life
it's nice and white here
10/10 good base for the ethnostate

I'm not nigger tier shitskin

Yeah makes sense seeing how sinful our world is now and what do you know shitskins are increasing tenfold

So do a lot of mormons, including me and my family members, and likely the other mormons in the thread.

I've always been conscious of my decisions in life and value character and consequences. I think the most degenerate thing about me is also what prevented me from being more degenerate, it's my pride (in resisting and winning my individual battles).

While I would raise my kids to my beliefs/standards, I don't see Mormon beliefs all too contrary to mine overall. I see value in the results being achieved.

Most of the families are racially aware, but the church is trying to steer us in the wrong direction, not for (((this))) reason though, we're just conformists at heart.

Then you have a good chance of winning over a Mormon qt. A lot of them are just looking for people that see the value in the gospel and won't judge them for being Mormon.

>gibs meh white womyns
>I'm not nigg*r tier

I don't know why any christian would want to convert other races. I say we should emulate (((them))) and keep our faith within our race.

I agree, it probably doesn't help that the BSA became degenerate. That created a vacuum for mormon boys and young men to find strength in being a man.

Now if only you didn't believe insane bullshit...

True. The other races already have their own thing going anyway, not much point there. Just sending missionaries to put themselves in dangerous places for little value.

We don't cuck as hard as protestants tho. They let full blown social justice warriors and shemales in some cases in their churches. The worst you'll find in the LDS are cookie cutter conservatives

Yeah, the worst people I meet are just the ones that are boomer-tier conservatives. I've met like 1 liberal in the church, and soon after I met (((her))) she became inactive.

if it was just based on love between me and a girl, I would have been married with 3 kids by now. Unfortunately their families don't want to risk their daughter's future on an agnostic regardless of what my past and present is.. so they've never given me their blessings. I've only met one Mormon person in my life and he and I had the best interactions. I noticed one distinct difference between him and every other person I spoke to, he would allow me to speak openly (even when I challenged his deepest beliefs, he never got defensive. I didn't know he was Mormon at the time, just that he was religious).

The old testament is dragon ball
the new testament is z which everyone likes
The book of mormon is GT.

Yeah, that's how a decent amount of Mormon families are. A lot of families in Utah are more relaxed though, so I think there's a fair chance that you could marry a mormon qt.

And a lot of Mormons try not to get defensive about their beliefs, especially those that have been on missions.

no Mormon ever called me a witch/heretic and set me on fire, quartered me or boiled me alive like Protestants and Catholics.
no Mormon ever fire bombed my people in ww2
no Mormon raped and pillaged for centuries

Have you seen Joseph Smith's wives? He had 49 of them. Anyway, that guy would fuck anything. Mormonism is a sex cult for the bloodlines that run the church. They are breeding a lot of white people

The Vatican is completely infiltrated and pozzed, I don't see how another (((based))) pope will fix it. The more organized whites are behind a single homogenous religion, the harder we will be to rule and subvert.

Exactly. I don't think the church's leadership is organized in a way that would allow it to be infiltrated as easily as the Vatican. Also, many Mormons would catch on to infiltration attempts quickly.

The belief system is nonsense to me but they've always been nice when I deal with them. Good family values, traditional. The neckbeards on here are unlikely to have a chance with the women, but it couldn't hurt to try after cleaning your act up.

Basically, Catholicism has great European architecture, art; good sources for forging a strong identity but its occupied and with a traitor for a pope, and mainstream Protestantism is too egalitarian and not edgy or trad enough for white teens in most cases.

The Alt-right don't present well IRL, thats why they need to take hints from Mormons on basic manners and just generally not being degenerate right-wingers

I thought I'd have to travel back to Europe and scavenge for a girl in Eastern Europe to marry since there were seemingly only two choices remaining
in my area (absolute degenerates or evangelicals).

I'm certainly open to taking some trips to Utah and at least interacting with them. I need to move from my current location to raise a family anyway.

Thank you and I appreciate that you've been ..I'm not sure what the correct term would be .. I guess a combination of cautious but encouraging. I have even more respect for you and Mormons.

I agree with that, but what about Orthodoxy? It seems that Orthodox women pump out lots of white kids and have a pretty trad lifestyle. What separates Mormon trad from Orthodox trad?

I'm glad to hear that. We'd love to have you in Utah. My recommended cities to go to would be Ogden (northern Ogden suburbs are quite nice and cozy), Highland, and, of course, SLC. West Jordan may be a promising area too. I have some cousins that live there, it's a great area to raise a family by SLC while avoiding all the crime. I've never really been down to Provo, so I don't have much to say about it, other than the fact that some bizarre crimes happen down there every once in a while.

Orthodox don't have numbers on their side we do. Plus Orthodox are more monkish and don't even bother proselytizing or have contact with the public in general and they have no influence in the U.S which is where the ethnostate will be

True, the Orthodox don't really believe in missionaries. They're great people, and it's a shame that Orthodoxy isn't too widespread.

Yeah the orthodox Russians should've conquered and spread their stuff across Eurasia anywhere there wasn't catholicism. Instead we let islam invade Spain and Sicily and the balkans lol

Yeah, they really dropped the ball on that one. So how do you think Mormons should be redpilled so as to help usher in the ethnostate?

It's just a shitty cult that periodically checks your pantries for diet Dr. Pepper and tithes. If I wanted someone to critique my diet and take my money, I'd get a wife.

I'm black-pilled when it comes to the ES. The fastest and most legitimate way for it to occur and have lots of whites voluntarily move there is for a "jewish" style genocide to happen to whites. I don't see a white ethnostate cropping up with international consent and sympathy with fresh borders and a constitution in 50-150 years without western ZOG systemically trying to exterminate all whites.

I don't know what to say, I'm not often humbled by words, but you've made a lasting positive effect on me. I could only hope to have as positive an impact on your community. Thank you for the opportunity I didn't even know existed. Have a goodnight brother. War until victory

goodnight brother.

>be Mormon
>don't believe in evolution
>beta white cuck males, EVERYWHERE

JUST

No problem. Perhaps I'll see you around. I'm glad I could be of service

Yeah, that seems to be the most likely outcome. It's going to be a long time before we see the sweet ethnostate.

idk i have muscles and sunken cheeks but i dont see my self as pretty

*wipes tear* :)