Jow Forums unpopular opinions

It's okay to be gay, but being a huge flaming faggot is degenerate.

It's okay to have a dark skin color, but being a gangbanging nigger or goatfucking jihadi is degenerate.

It's okay for women to explore their own sexuality, but taking miles of dick every weekend is degenerate.

And so forth.

Attached: 1503844980638.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU
youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc
youtube.com/watch?v=tXx2YNrrz6o
youtube.com/watch?v=HOS091uw8V0
youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
youtube.com/watch?v=m01cUkTSOc4
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually don't mind Jews and don't give two fucks about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but it's fun being ironically antisemitic on the internet.

those are all basically the same thing

Jews don't mind you either, you dumb fucker.

9/11 was done by pissed muzzies

no they are not you stupid leaf.

Attached: menwithtits.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

im arab, but im christian, am i accepted?

I am okay with Jews as long as they don't start fucking us.

Animals are better than people as they do not know right from wrong but people do.
And many people decide to be greedy, selfish, undeservedly arrogant cunts.

>I'm fine if you do X without the obvious consequences and stages that it inevitably entails

Sage

As long as you behave correctly and respect the locals everything is fine and we respect you.

Only edgelords and stormweenies disagree.

>It's ok to be a commie but the October revolution is degenerate

thank you fellow orthodox

But, what if you're a gay woman? ... but I don't really know any of the stereotypes of dykes.

Coming soon.

Attached: Rake your ass.jpg (1483x993, 2.32M)

im sure your BASED minorities will help you rake us

(checked)
/thread, kys OP

Nature is also better then our so called civilization.
pic related
Nature makes sense as to how it works.

Also nature without man would flourish. Man without nature would perish.

Attached: mkkUntitled.png (1121x875, 1.92M)

It's not OK to be gay
It certainly should not be celebrated
But people are, in a variety of ways, fuck ups.

And so gays gonna gay.

But here's the important point. Gays are not gay by virtue of their nature or proclivities. They're gay by virtue of their behavior.

I am not a fat guy because I WANT to eat all of the cakes. I'm not a fat guy because I do NOT eat all of the cakes.

Wanting to chug gallons of semen is not what makes you gay. It makes you fucked up, and is a good indication you need help, but it doesn't make you gay. What makes you gay is actually acquiescing to your desires and guzzling Thad's nut butter.

See how this works?

It works in other arenas. Want to smash every vagina encountered, even for the purposes of reproduction, like some sort of modern Genghis Khan, does not make one a degenerate failure of a father. Actually siring a bunch of bastards on the other hand does.

Fundamentally it comes down to a question of what ought someone be as a human being male/female, etc. If there is no ideal, then there isn't even room to say flaming faggots are somehow screwballs while right upstanding butt fuckers are acceptable members of society. We're both making value judgments, so what distinguishes your metric from mine, and our's (generally) from no standard? Why is your's/mine more/less right?

From my view, there is no practical difference between your position and the flaming faggot. Both are hedonists. Neither deserving of respect for their sexuality.

its ok to be a nigger so long as you're in africa or the middle east.
its ok to be gay so long as you are hung untill dead
its ok for a woman to explore her sexuality by finding a guy and getting married.

I like how the glass in the background is smashed even though it would just be easier to open the door.

Also, your point about nature and humans is interesting. I have never considered that.

ye basically this whole thing

>how the glass in the background is smashed even though it would just be easier to open the door.
And they by definition are members of our species.

>Also, your point about nature and humans is interesting. I have never considered that.
Honestly our species has been like a cancer to a balanced and healthy planet.

Attached: Me sad.jpg (650x623, 88K)

discord gg/3FQJbFJ

add a .

Attached: Pic3.jpg (957x1024, 119K)

Traps are gay

I honestly don't care if different races are near me. If we didn't have such a nanny state the only people surviving would be upstanding individuals, and niggers (that includes niggers of EVERY race) would be forced to either straighten up, fuck off or starve. I'm a big believer in free market capitalism for this reason among others.

This. The nanny state enables niggers

That's not an unpopular opinion on this shit site

it was a response to the OP you braindead faggot

Satan is Lord
praise Satan

The west, as a whole, is literally doomed and all the political maneuvering will result in nothing. We will be demographically replaced and become small, insular minorities in our own countries. We cannot stop it.

>It's okay to have a dark skin color, but being a gangbanging nigger or goatfucking jihadi is degenerate.

Conservative and wealthy blacks still vote for the left (Blacks voted 97% for Obama, those are dictatorship numbers). They still commit crimes more than poorer whites. They still decrease social trust (Read Robert Putnam's study on diversity). They're substantially lower IQ which means they can't function in society and are a burden. The higher IQ ones will have lower IQ children just like the tall kid from a short family is bound to have short kids (Regression to the mean). Also the "talented tenth" blacks benefit from affirmative action and they identify with other blacks so they use their IQ towards anti-white shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU

>It's okay to be gay, but being a huge flaming faggot is degenerate.

"It's okay to be an HIV carrier, but it's not okay to have HIV."

One begets the other. Gays are disproportionately pedophiles, disproportionately carry diseases, and disproportionately partake in degenerate anti-family practices.

The only gays who are okay are those who hate trannies, lesbians, and other gays so much that they'd support far right shit and be fine with the homosexual fetish going back into the closet.

Attached: LGBT 1.png (1506x3976, 573K)

>Wanting to chug gallons of semen is not what makes you gay. It makes you fucked up, and is a good indication you need help, but it doesn't make you gay. What makes you gay is actually acquiescing to your desires and guzzling Thad's nut butter.
That's not true at all. To be gay is to feel desire exclusively for those of your gender. To be bisexual is to have attraction towards both, to be heterosexual is to only be attracted to the opposite gender. Your desires are inborn, someone who is gay was born that way, and will remain gay whether they act on their desires or not.

HIV is an std, it's not spread by being gay, it's spread by having a lot of sex with people who also have a lot of sex. Men usually have a higher libido than women, therefore gays have a larger amount of sex. A heterosexual who's had unprotected sex with sluts has a higher chance of having HIV than a gay pair of men who haven't slept around and stays in a relationship.

And that image you posted is wrong, especially on whether it's a choice or not and it's initial conclusion.

>It's okay for women to explore their own sexuality, but taking miles of dick every weekend is degenerate.

Society needs stable families. More partners GREATLY increases chances of STD's, divorce, cheating, etc. More sex partners decreases the ability to pairbond by decreasing oxytocin levels.

Attached: Fem 1.png (1200x4168, 254K)

Attached: POLGB JEWS.jpg (1718x1024, 314K)

you cant actually live off rice and beans

Mexico and china "survive" on it and look at the shitholes they've become. I don't even have to say a word about china, just go back to the catalog and ctrl+f "rekted" and you'll see how great they are. Mexicans are literally jumping the fence to leave their shithole for us.

Attached: proof.png (382x491, 124K)

it's ok to be white and not have kids. the super rich whites will NEVER go away and the white race will never really die out just because one generation decides not to have a ton of kids.

>A heterosexual who's had unprotected sex with sluts has a higher chance of having HIV than a gay pair of men who haven't slept around and stays in a relationship.

That's not true. The vagina was MADE for taking in dick thrusts and pushing out babies. The anus was not. The vagina is moist, the anus is dry. The vagina is made to expand and stretch, the anus much less so. The vagina is tougher than the anus. Therefore anuses rip and tear. And anuses are nastier than vaginas so those tears easily get infected and more easily infect others.

>And that image you posted is wrong, especially on whether it's a choice or not and it's initial conclusion.

Why? Nobody said homosexuality is a choice. Just that much of it is caused by conditioning. The Greeks and Romans were MASSIVELY gay (Especially the former). Was that because they were all gentically gay? Prison inmates are a lot gayer than the average - is that because inmates are more likely to be genetically gay? No.

Sure twin studies show that most gays (At least back then) seemed to be predisposed to it biologically. But there were still some who weren't even back then when homosexuality was discouraged. Now it's openly being accepted, encouraged, and forcefully taught. So rather than the small number of "born this way" gays we'll get more gays that were conditioned that way socially if we accept homosexuality and promote it. We must do what Russia did - keep that fetish away from ANY space kids might be around. That way impressionable children can't be conditioned into being gay and gays stay closeted rather than be degenerate in public. Imagine if foot fetishes started pushing their relatively rare sexual fetish on kids in schools? Imagine them having nasty sexual parades in public. Imagine them being free to talk in public with kids around it with NO consequences. Gays belong in the closet.

Attached: LGBT 27.jpg (1024x565, 107K)

>the super rich whites will NEVER go away
You sure? Watch South Africa. This is just the beginning there. And what happens to South Africa will happen all over the west since they're importing masses of nonwhites and teaching them to hate whitey. Once whites lose critical mass good fucking luck.

Have. Kids.

Attached: fags.jpg (4500x1000, 3.14M)

Modern technology like smart phones and internet use and even things like social media aren't damaging Society in the least people are just not adapting as well because we aren't messing faster than ever.

Overall human race that can communicate quickly, efficiently, and instantly and has access to all of our vast information will be better in the end once everything has settled, but right now it's bumpy cuz we're in a transitional phase with each generation using tools and communication that the previous couldn't even dream of.

The hurdedurr technology is evil rhetoric gets old.

the moon landings were real.

Are progressing*

I'm a shity phone poster with autocorrect, but that's the only way I can play on Jow Forums while at work

yeah all of your opinions are factually wrong

Look at what happened from 2012 to 2016. This sleeping giant is waking up. Don't get too complacent or TOO inpatient. Look how far we've come. We have much more to go brother. A poll showed 10% of US voters agreeing with the Alt-Right. That's WAY more than Hitler got well into his career. We haven't even gotten our "Hitler" yet and most of us are Gen Z/Millenials. We'll come of age and climb the ranks. Those in power now will either retire or die of natural causes. Who'll take their place? The 95% of sheep? The SJW's? No. That will be us. If you talked to a hippie in the 60's I bet they never would've dreamed that they'd have this power the left now has. But they got that power - because they were patient and worked at it. Stay motivated brother, we'll see the dawn before you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc

>It's okay to have a dark skin color, but being a gangbanging nigger or goatfucking jihadi is degenerate.

That's wrong though:

(Or read pic related for a shorter, less in-depth version of this video) youtube.com/watch?v=tXx2YNrrz6o

youtube.com/watch?v=HOS091uw8V0

Attached: BLM 13.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Don't go too far out on that limb OP
Next you'll tell us
>everyone has opinions
or
>everything in moderation

Jesus christ, do you not know what an std is? std's are spread both by anal and vaginal intercourse, to deny that proves you're either igorant or a moron. std in itself, which HIV is, means sexually transmitted disease. The two first words are what you should reread, "sexually transmitted". Hiv is not caused by tears in the anus, it's caused by having sex with someone who already has hiv. Someone who sleeps around a lot are more likely to have it, which is why it's more common in homosexual communities.

>Nobody said homosexuality is a choice
The image you posted says so, try reading what you post.

As for what you said about greeks, romans, and prison inmates, being gay is not the same as having gay sex. Being gay is to be attracted to males, prison sex is in many cases a form for power display, not something sexual. And the prevelance for homosexuality in the ancient world was for many reasons, one of them being that it was not discouraged as it is today, leading to people not staying in the closet. Lately, there's been a massive increase in homosexuals, for the same reason.

You can't be conditioned into being gay, because you're born gay or not. Someone who is bisexual can perhaps be conditioned into going primarily for men rather than women, but someone who was born gay will be gay no matter what, someone who was born heterosexual will remain heterosexual. Someone who was born bisexual will be attracted to both.

Unfortunately the jews care about you, friend. This shit all started when jews started migrating to the US and they took the upper echelons of society from the Anglo-Saxons using ethnic nepotism around the 1960's:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXx2YNrrz6o

Jews by their nature just destroy nations, screw people over, criticize EVERYTHING normal and exalt everything harmful with their culture of critique, etc. Jews are like AIDS. The AIDS itself doesn't kill you. But it enables any cold to come in and kill you. Without jews and shabbos goyim who kiss up to them (The brain of the far left and the enablers of this mess we're in) we wouldn't have all these other problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU

Attached: JW 315.jpg (800x800, 104K)

>Jesus christ, do you not know what an std is? std's are spread both by anal and vaginal intercourse, to deny that proves you're either igorant or a moron. std in itself, which HIV is, means sexually transmitted disease. The two first words are what you should reread, "sexually transmitted". Hiv is not caused by tears in the anus, it's caused by having sex with someone who already has hiv. Someone who sleeps around a lot are more likely to have it, which is why it's more common in homosexual communities.

Partially true. Homosexual sex is also FAR more prone to disease transmission and gays are even more degenerate than heterosexual males.

Can straights get AIDS? Yes. But gays get it WAAAAY more often. Can having sex with only 1 woman in your life after getting married first get you AIDS? Yes. But sluts/manwhores have WAAAAY higher chances of getting AIDS. Also you didn't mention the pedophilia part.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM

I don't hate gays. I just view them like people who commit self-harm. I'm not going to force myself to call them normal and I sure as hell don't want them promoting themselves in public spaces with kids around. If you're gay I've got no problem with you. You can definitely be an ally and as long as you're not a degenerate I will treat you as any heterosexual male. But I won't deny the truth - being gay is bad and it shouldn't be promoted.

Attached: LGBT 20.png (960x1280, 797K)

>Israeli-Palestinian conflict

You should give two fucks about Israel. Fuck them. Them and the Military-Industrial Complex were the two big forces pushing us into Iraq.

Attached: JW 60.png (1350x3570, 1.67M)

>Your desires are inborn
Proof?

Animals are far worse than humans. They kill and rape each other and feel no remorse about it.

Human on the other hand have more diversity in thought, you will have people who do wrong and those who do right. It is better than having the entire species doing wrong.

Also if animals were equally intelligent as humans. They would probably act pretty similar to humans. They would also wage wars against humans and other animals for supremacy of earth.

Sexual desires, and by that I mean sexual orientation. You don't learn to be heterosexual bisexual or homosexual. Most are born heterosexual, some are born homosexual and some are born bisexual. It's not taught. It's inborn.

If your argument is that homosexuality is wrong because they have a greater chance of having stds or being pedophiles, then would you say homosexuals who are not degenerate, neither sleeping around to catch stds or being pedophiles, but live life with one partner, are those still bad? And what would be your reason for thinking them bad if your dislike of homosexuality is built around the stds they have a greater chance of possessing. It seems to me that you dislike std carriers and pedophiles, not homosexuals, and those don't have to be the same as you should know.

4th international was right

Its not okay to be a faggot sodomite no matter how FUCKING BASED fash naziboo conservative magapede you are! All faggots are twisted and sick they are pedos and child abusers, they are the most vile beings on this planet they deserve a bullet.

none of this should be ok
it's just one step closer to degeneracy land
it WILL lead to peak degeneracy
it has to start somewhere and we have to put moral boundaries imho

Attached: 1524545976849.jpg (750x555, 151K)

>std carriers and pedophiles, not homosexuals, and those don't have to be the same as you should know.

That's like saying HIV carriers and people with HIV are different. They're both gay. One is the "Good Cop/Carrier gay" one is the "Bad Cop/HIV gay". You see what I mean? You're just using the same "Not all X are like that!" stuff that jews use. Gays as a group are bad. Homosexuality is bad. If one of the few non-degenerate ones wants to do stuff in the privacy of his own bedroom I don't care. But gayness as a whole is bad so keep it out of the public and ESPECIALLY away from kids. I'm not gonna stop every 2 seconds to say: "But some gays are not like that blah blah blah." No one does that unless they're pussyfooting around. The non-degenerate gays know who they are and won't mind unless they're not really on our side.

Just view my image and video and replace "jews" or whatever with gays more or less. It's late and "collectives" are hard to explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=m01cUkTSOc4

Attached: JW 220.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

its okay to shitpost, but start shit threads is degenerate

Attached: 1524888706279.jpg (512x527, 42K)

homsexuals as a whole
chose their path, it's not faggots alone anymore
it's the whole package of degenerates etc

i don't care if 2 adults are fucking each other in their rooms at night up the ass
nor is that something that can be stopped
but the faggot LGTQ+bafoahf agenda is what needs to be stopped, and society has to collectively ban it

no other community speaks so openly about molesting children as the gay one
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

Attached: 1497353169450.jpg (636x652, 33K)

it's okay to kill statists, they're not real people

Attached: 1526427964054.jpg (304x407, 57K)

>children are not taught to be gay
lmao

Attached: 1518474187669.png (557x701, 379K)

>relax, goy! Put your guard down. It's only a small dash of degeneracy, it won't kill you. What could possibly go wrong

children are not sexual beings
they don't understand nor see sexuality as we olders

they problem with faggots is exactly that they want to sexualize children
>choose ur gender
>which of the 100 genders are you

why can't we let children be children

if you can't understand this then go back

Attached: 1524515297029.png (1242x2208, 1.92M)

Homosexuals are dangerous and recklessly ill mentally, if you find out you are coming in contact with a homosexual immediately stop and get out of the situation or you might die. It is statistically identical to sitting next to an ISIS member on the bus.

Attached: bugchasers.jpg (2184x1704, 750K)

ill bump the thread with a few eye opening pics

hope if there is someone delusional about faggots as op to make them at least think about the subject

Attached: 1518270273159.png (540x614, 491K)

It's as though in 2016 or so everyone decided being a degenerate faggot was now trendy.

There are good furfags

Based.

shut up biggot
they are only taught to love

Attached: 1524545239441.jpg (767x1024, 115K)

That is disgusting

>it's okay to define oneself in a certain way
>but it's not okay to act upon it
fuck off, faggots aren't okay period.

>It's okay to be gay
No it isn't

>It's okay to have a dark skin color
No it isn't

>It's okay for women to explore their own sexuality
No it isn't

>And so forth.
People like you are the problem here.

>I actually don't mind Jews

Attached: amerimutt.png (304x306, 7K)

Im not too keen on many things:
Killing Niggers
Killing Jews
Killing gays.

but these...things? Oh Hell to the fucking No!!

Attached: HALLLLP.gif (320x180, 1.15M)

>It's okay to be gay, but being a huge flaming faggot is degenerate.
Sure, whatever. But don't let them near your kids.

>It's okay to have a dark skin color
Who says it's not? I just don't want to live with niggers

>It's okay for women to explore their own sexuality
Define "explore" please. When women are given too much leash they'll always end up screwing themselves over.

b-but it's the year of 2 0 1 8 you nazzi

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

Attached: 1524544042508.jpg (750x979, 245K)

It's current year goy, have you considered giving up your ways?

Attached: 8bitkike.gif (124x128, 3K)

Christianity is for söyims

That's mainly your degenerate government's fault, the U.S gives special treatment and tons of benefits to the unskilled fellow mexicans that are not running away from México, they literally say "I'm going to the U.S in order to get an easy life, if I marry a gringo, I can become a citizen", the ones that leave México are those lazy illiterate faggots that want to play the victim card. We don't live in a perfect country by any means but some people are lazier than the average and just want gibs

T. Jew

So this is why normies call gays pedos?
Because the gay person experimented with children WHEN THEY WERE CHILDREN ASWELL?
I had a gf when I was like 10. We kissed a few times. She was actually a month or two older than me. Does that make me a pedo? Fuck off.
Thanks for the unintentional redpill on the idiocy of gay-haters.

Attached: 1522579393826.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

some nonwhites are alright
some whites are nigger tier
identity policy is dumb, even the Jow Forums version
obsession with race is dumb

This and
>1 post by this ID

Fuck pol. I'm done with this compromised bullshit.

Hitler was the bad guy in WWII.

Hitler wasn't a christian, a pagan, a muslim, or an atheist.

Ask yourself why you actually get upset when someone talks shit about jews, it's because you are programed to be

>I actually don't mind Jews
KYS

Is that mentioned in the video? It's 40 minutes long, I don't want to watch the whole thing.

As I've already said, it won't matter if kids see gay people. The kids who are gay will be gay no matter if they see a gay couple once, plenty of times, or never in their life. And kids who are not born gay will never be gay. And no, as I've already said there are plenty of non-gay hiv infected people and plenty of gay non-hiv infected people.

It is morally reprehensible to complacent or okay with the existence of nuclear weapons and we should all be working towards disarmament before we inevitably destroy ourselves in a fiery hell-storm.

People who make excuses for them like "it kept the Cold War from going hot!!" are moronic faglords who haven't thought hard enough.

Attached: 1482179055143.gif (320x240, 3.51M)

What do you believe he was? It's something I've been curious about for a while.
I definitely don't think he was an atheist, a muslim or a pagan. I think he might've had a positive view of Islam, though.

Yeah, what I said is correct, adding a lmao and a picture of some nutjobs won't make my correct statement false. You can't teach someone to be gay, because to be gay is something you're born as.

of course, you're a fucking unicorn

I've always viewed homo- and bisexuality as a preference, just like how one might prefer blondes to redheads or vice versa, or how many people wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a non-white person (not trying to say that's a bad thing, of course), though obviously the consequence of this preference is much more significant in this case. Do you believe that's accurate?

faggot refers to effefimate men acting like women, being overly feminine. Gay simply means to be born with no sexual desire for those of the opposite gender, only those of yours. They're not the same.