MUSLIM APOLOGISTS:

MUSLIM APOLOGISTS:

>trump is jew controlled
>media is jew controlled
>non-stop negative coverage about Trump

How do you reconcile this?

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Attached: White Genocide Memes TRUMP ALT RIGHT RICHARD SPENCER DAVID DUKE STORMFRONTIVANKA.png (514x396, 363K)

Attached: tamir sapir trump soho meme soviet union holodomor the goyim know david duke aipac white genocide je (621x325, 257K)

Attached: TRUMP ANTI WHITE JEW DUMP ZOG.jpg (480x360, 35K)

It's called divide and conquer u retard

If muslims were aesthetically pleasing, Jow Forums would be all over them.

They want to murder Popularism, and Nationalism. Trump is insignificant, to them and us.

u fukin retard. so true lol fuck drumg

kys meme

Attached: 1525933318418.jpg (312x342, 82K)

none of these contradicts any of the others , theres nothing to reconcile

Attached: 32590526_379295329145896_5699118364216000512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4dbe850efed94a9e23a0f8ce3af27af9 (960x960, 121K)

They don't. Most of them know it's bullshit. The few times I have, or have seen anyone try to debate any of it with them, they run off, or call you JIDF.

>How do you reconcile this?
Notice how the Jews in the media never claim Trump is an antisemite or isn't Jew controlled?

They want their Jew controlled candidate in office, not Republicans.

now post again to prove you're not a shill.

>Most of them know it's bullshit.
So Trump isn't controlled by the jews or the media isn't Jewish?

>The few times I have, or have seen anyone try to debate any of it with them, they run off, or call you JIDF.
Okay, here I am bitch. explain to me how Trump isn't a shill for the Jews.

>Chuck Schumer applauded the embassy move
>Hillary Clinton applauded the embassy move
>democratic potential presidents like Camalla Harris and Booker went to AIPAC to suck Israel's dick

This isn't really contradictory. Trump did everything the jews asked of him but he's incompetent / unwilling to help the goys

nigger kike not a shill

The embassy move is a practically meaningless policy

>nigger kike not a shill
Wow..took you 13 minutes and a demand for you to post more than once...

And yet you still defend a kike lover and the whole jewed out system.

>Notice how the Jews in the media never claim Trump is an antisemite or isn't Jew controlled?
Literally compare him to Hitler on a daily basis.

>They want their Jew controlled candidate in office, not Republicans.
So now both parties aren't controlled by Jews? Funny, I thought the RNC had been Zionist for the past fifty years, and the DNC was almost always in favor of diaspora.
>So Trump isn't controlled by the jews or the media isn't Jewish?
Never said the media wasn't Jewish, and they do attack him, in the manner I mentioned before.

Meant to (you) both of these, but I'm half asleep right now.

>Literally compare him to Hitler on a daily basis.
They compare everyone they dislike to hitler on a daily basis. They're fucking Jews. That's what they do. If they're not reminding you on a daily basis about the shoah, they're not doing their job.

>So now both parties aren't controlled by Jews?
Both parties are controlled by the Jews. Liberal Jews and Conservative Jews. What matters is that each candidate is pro-Jew and pro-Israel. Which Trump is.

>Never said the media wasn't Jewish, and they do attack him, in the manner I mentioned before.
And they attack him not because he's anti-Jew but because he's not politically correct and anti-White.

You're too young to remember but the media attacked Bush II as well. Just not as badly because Bush II was politically correct.

I didn't defend shit you retard

>I didn't defend shit you retard
Seems to me like you're defending Trump from people who are stating that he's a tool of the Jews.

I said he's jew controlled because he is until he proves otherwise shit for brains

>They compare everyone they dislike to hitler on a daily basis. They're fucking Jews. That's what they do. If they're not reminding you on a daily basis about the shoah, they're not doing their job.
EVERYONE THEY DISLIKE
>Both parties are controlled by the Jews. Liberal Jews and Conservative Jews. What matters is that each candidate is pro-Jew and pro-Israel. Which Trump is.
At least you're admitting that there is indeed more than one kike faction, so you're one up on everyone else in this camp I've seen in the past couple of weeks, or so.
>Just not as badly because Bush II was politically correct.
It was pretty bad, just wasn't 24/7 because that was before social media was really a thing.

On him being pro-Zionist, well anyone who paid attention during the elections knew that long before hand. He hasn't really deviated much from his original positions. Other than one thing, which I'm pissed at him about, but isn't really Jew related.

>I said he's jew controlled because he is until he proves otherwise shit for brains
Maybe if you weren't memeing and hiding behind your meme flag you could've expressed your position better.

you see, when you use
>this
you're implying.

You're not actually claiming that Trump is jew controlled. You're saying others claim Trump is Jew controlled. Moron.

kill yourself you paranoid pedantic pissant

>EVERYONE THEY DISLIKE
Yes, the Liberal Jews dislike. If you notice, the Conservative Jews fucking love the guy.

>At least you're admitting that there is indeed more than one kike faction,
And yet they're all anti-White (some active, some passive) and they all demand we support Israel unconditionally.

>It was pretty bad, just wasn't 24/7 because that was before social media was really a thing.
That and after Obama they thought they had their multicultural, anti-White society free of hate. Trump is a step backwards for that and it's enraged them.

>On him being pro-Zionist, well anyone who paid attention during the elections knew that long before hand.
Yeah but nu/pol/ ignored it. Hell, there's Jow Forumssters claiming he's secretly a Nazi still.

Not an argument.

>Yes, the Liberal Jews dislike. If you notice, the Conservative Jews fucking love the guy.
Well okay. So do conservative Muslims, Niggers, Spics, Women, and white people. Naturally conservatives, are going to gravitate to conservatives.
>they all demand we support Israel unconditionally.
No they don't most of the MSM is overwhelmingly anti-Israel. Fox is the only pro-Israel channel that I know of.
>Trump is a step backwards for that and it's enraged them.
Well that sounds like a wonderful thing to me.
>Yeah but nu/pol/ ignored it.
I keep hearing that, but only from post 2016 "Nazis." Old/pol/ was a libertarian board.

Attached: dearborn.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>Old/pol/ was a libertarian board.
This was mainly because Nazis couldn't stand the fact that Moot trolled every single board on Jow Forums.

>Well okay. So do conservative Muslims, Niggers, Spics, Women, and white people. Naturally conservatives, are going to gravitate to conservatives.
The problem is, Conservatism isn't going to save the White race, especially from the Jews.

>No they don't most of the MSM is overwhelmingly anti-Israel.
They're only anti-Israel in the sense that liberals tend to gravitate to the "oppressed minorities against the state".

They are not truly antisemitic and they certainty don't oppose the existence of Israel or the Jews.

>Fox is the only pro-Israel channel that I know of.
The other channels are pro-Israel they just don't suck Israel's dick as hard as Fox News.

>Old/pol/ was a libertarian board.
It was 45% libertarian, 45% natsoc and 10% other. I know, I was there.

>This was mainly because Nazis couldn't stand the fact that Moot trolled every single board on Jow Forums.
Old/pol/ was truly natsoc/White nationalist. Because back then you could have those kind of discussions without being trolled and shitposted to death because it had mods that kept a relative quality to the board.

They were all chased off (imo) during the Jow Forumsacaust.

globalist jews vs zionist jews

in the end, all gentiles lose

>Natsoc is
The last time natsoc was tried it killed off kikes (unless you're denying this,) and allied with Muslims, Africans, and Asians, and went to war with most of the western white world, which resulted in the USSR taking over half of Europe.
>don't oppose the existence of Israel
They literally do. Of course they don't the Jews as a whole.
>The other channels are pro-Israel
I've yet to see a single thing on CNN, or MSNBC that's pro-Israel, unless it's on a "debate" show, and they have a pro-Israel guest.
>It was 45% libertarian, 45% natsoc and 10% other. I know, I was there.
I'd really like to know what you're defining as "old." This board used to obsess with Ron Paul, so much so that you'd see it all over most other boards on Jow Forums.
>They were all chased off (imo) during the Jow Forumsacaust.
Yeah, Moot did it because Nazis were becoming outright invasive on other boards. It's why if you take anything from Jow Forums to another board, you'll either get axed by a janni, or told to go to .
Like it, or not, but you're a tiny portion of the western political landscape.

if muslims werent made up of 80 IQ inbred goatfucking sandniggers maaybe

In addition:
Why do you think most other boards treat Moot like a god, but this board seems to hate him?

>Yeah, Moot did it because Nazis were becoming outright invasive on other boards. It's why if you take anything from Jow Forums to another board, you'll either get axed by a janni, or told to go to .

confirmed for newfag or doesnt even go to other boards

we run this site, whether you want to believe it or not. we took over twitter DESPITE the bajillion bannings, I've gone 3 accounts with 1,000 followers and STILL see Jow Forumsacks all over that site.

who the fuck treats Moot like a god? is this a joke? Moot was always a nerd that we made fun of.

>The last time natsoc was tried it killed off kikes (unless you're denying this,) and allied with Muslims, Africans, and Asians, and went to war with most of the western white world, which resulted in the USSR taking over half of Europe.
So I guess they should've done nothing and just let the Jews take everything without a fight.

>They literally do.
No, the liberals in the media don't.

>I've yet to see a single thing on CNN, or MSNBC that's pro-Israel, unless it's on a "debate" show, and they have a pro-Israel guest.
Again, they're not hardcore dicksuckers like Faux Nooz. But to be honest they're 24/7 Trump these days so they don't have the time.

>I'd really like to know what you're defining as "old."
/new/, pre-Jow Forumsacaust.

>Yeah, Moot did it because Nazis were becoming outright invasive on other boards.
And he didn't learn from when he deleted /new/ and they flooded the rest of the site. And Jow Forums's beliefs have infiltrated other boards regardless. Christ, just look at /tv/.

>Like it, or not, but you're a tiny portion of the western political landscape.
Not that we want to rely on voting....

>Why do you think most other boards treat Moot like a god, but this board seems to hate him?
The same reason why this board is (generally) redpilled while those aren't.

Because he screwed us over on Pearl Harbor day 2014....said he was deleting pol because it was a containment board and put up the 7 steps of cuckolding audio in the background. He was just trying to drive people away from here so he could sell Jow Forums for more money

Nigger everyone loved Moot. People called him a faggot because it was funny, and people could handle a bit of banter back then.
>we run this site
No you don't. It's a forum for free speech, and provided for by a corporation (two things you're against), and one of the few places you're tolerated. It's basically a libertarian state, and you're the Islamic invader.
>So I guess they should've done nothing and just let the Jews take everything without a fight.
Saying this while, also thinking the Jews currently run everything...
>Again, they're not hardcore dicksuckers like Faux Nooz.
Lol that's not even worth a rebuttal.
>/new/, pre-Jow Forumsacaust.
Lol nigger even most of you faggots admit that it was overwhelmingly libertarian back then.
>And he didn't learn from when he deleted /new/ and they flooded the rest of the site.
Admitting that you were obnoxious...
>Not that we want to rely on voting
Lol well I'm sure you could eventually run over enough fat chicks to take control of... something?
>The same reason why this board is (generally) redpilled while those aren't.
That outright conflicts with one of your earlier statements.

>you've learned nothing of the ways of the jew

fucking pathetic

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-222423.jpg (1382x1441, 954K)

Screenshots from /pol harbor day 12/7/ 2014

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-222445.jpg (1436x1402, 924K)

A divided Jewry. The Nationalist kikes are opposed to the globalist kikes.

>you take this stupid shit so seriously
He's right you know?

So what feg, it's pol history. The quality of posts went downhill from there and moot sold it a few months later. Also, learn how to use greentext properly

>never claim Trump is an antisemite or isn't Jew controlled?
What are you talking about? They call him literally hitler all the time, regardless of all his Jew connections.

It's all a facade retard. You think they're going to broadcast their true intentions 24/7?

>Also, learn how to use greentext properly
>pol...

Attached: 5Q5Prsy.png (224x225, 5K)

Fuck off you filthy kike.

Trump is an ally of Jewish Israelis against Islamic terror and the globalists who bankroll the murder of Jews by Muslims.

The American media is controlled by American Merchants, who are only "Jewish" when they want to call an enemy an anti-Semite or want a second (Israeli) passport from a country that (for now) has to take them in. The Merchants are only loyal to themselves. They hate Israel, and Israelis have learned to hate the Merchants.

You questioning muh credentials bruh?

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-090456.png (1440x2560, 786K)

bot

Jews always play both sides hence divide and conquer.

>in the end, all gentiles lose
not the smart ones. You know what the Globalists want for the State of Israel? (pic related)

We could find allies in Israel.

Attached: Albert+Pike+Quote+%E2%80%94+World+War+Three.jpg (640x444, 140K)

>Old/pol/ was truly natsoc/White nationalist.
Or so you thought. The truth was stormfront wouldn't touch Jow Forums, because, and I qoute from their boards "Jow Forums is cancer, especially /b/. Don't even try Jow Forums" I know, because I used to monitor them.

The Jews know their media has such little credibility that they actually protect their agent trump by constantly hating on them

The people who trust the MSM are so braindead they aren't even a concern to the elites, they are pulling the Kansas City shuffle right now

I don't know how they reconcile this idea anyway. Every time there has ever been a Jow Forums meet up, it's been about 1 white guy for roughly 4 non-whites. Ironically, the Kekistanis actually seemed like they had more whites than any other group that used to post here, which is just absolutely hilarious when you think about it. The civnats were literally the whitest group on Jow Forums...