Happening about to happen

Is this truly the beginning?
>pic related

Attached: ohshit.jpg (593x767, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fordham.edu/info/25323/clinical_legal_education_faculty/8572/amanda_k_kramer
justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/sex-trafficker-charged-victimizing-girls-and-women-between-new-york-and-florida
pacer.gov/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/anthony-weiner-sentenced-to-21-months-in-federal-prison/2017/09/25/ad4165f4-a1f4-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html
archive.is/pPWL5
nysd.uscourts.gov/ecf_live
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1r3BAPVbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naw

Trump is not going to release hidden free-energy technology. That will never happen.

short eli5 plz

BUMP

Yes he will.

Attached: 1502637480366.png (1109x832, 480K)

>unsealed
>unsealed
>unsealed
>unsealed

bump for habbening

The redpill is knowing that oil is a necessity, a required retardation of growth, because technologies beyond would endanger the planet very easily and very quickly. One Muslim who could get to orbit could destroy a city without even any explosives.

US District Attorneys from the district Anthony Weiner was tried just filed for an order to unseal the search warrant and attached information.

ITS MUELLER TIME

Attached: 1524162878496.png (1092x1314, 1.2M)

>The redpill is knowing that oil is a necessity,
you're a moron. Tesla energy is coming.

Oh an FYI, its the same attorneys who were the prosecution of his case.

They know where the dead bodies are

Is there a source on this image or is it obvious bullshit?

Thanks op, bump.

Attached: 1505251784079.jpg (600x628, 148K)

Trump won't release it but it will get out eventually.

The kikes are about be be unmasked for the public to see. Naked. Bare ass in the street.

This involves Huma too, and ultimately will destroy the Clinton legacy for all time.

Attached: 1524514586918-pol.jpg (625x557, 116K)

Trump literally said he was going to unlock the technology during his inauguration speech brainlet.

This is the end of Israel

>huma
>naked bare ass

Attached: 1524964334043.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

Dear retard:

Nonwhites would quickly wield "tesla energy" against us to get rid of us forever. The insects must be held in check with primitive instruments. Much like the USA does not sell its beat planes and tech.

>Mining for lithium is somehow better than drilling for oil.
You're a special kind of stupid.

>nonwhites
this is how I know you're jewish. Trying to make free energy about race. It's over MOSHE. YOU FUCKING LOST.

SOURCE user??

fordham.edu/info/25323/clinical_legal_education_faculty/8572/amanda_k_kramer

>Amanda Kramer has been an Assistant United States Attorney in the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York since 2008, where she serves as the Office’s Human Trafficking Coordinator and prosecutes criminal organizations as a member of the Office’s Violent and Organized Crime Unit.

BECAUSE HOLY FUCK IF REAL

TESLA

Attached: 1510770211116.jpg (1527x1156, 1.33M)

IGNORE SHILLS TRYING TO DERAIL. HIDE ALL POSTS BY THESE IDs

She was one of the prosecutors in his trial. I'm trying to find the URL for the unsealed doc.

sorry.

OP is confirmed. I just checked it on PACER and it's the real deal.

uh uh awh awh yea wawh uah ahhhh

Attached: tumblr_o90zydMXLI1ucfdrzo2_400.gif (332x332, 1.78M)

we don't have to get rid of israel. they just have to leave our country. watch how quickly this "racial tension" goes away when they aren't here to push it

Source?

I love the new shill lines holy shit timeline thank you

Attached: 1505600919389.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

How long until we see the unsealed docs?

Couple days.

I checked and the case numbet on the document is correct, but is document legit, and if so, what are we are going to find out potentially?

So reality is actually the exact opposite of that. Thanks shill senpai

stfu tesla shill. if anything hes protecting us from what our government would do with the tech.

It's time. Your patience is about to be rewarded bigly.

Couple days, it will post on PACER as soon as released.

Are you saying blacks could be trusted to wield nuclear power or zero point energy? Can you give me an example of this being even remotely plausible?

>It's time. Your patience is about to be rewarded bigly.
YAAAAAAY

Attached: 1520425157332.jpg (2634x2191, 2.21M)

It's word for word the document shown on PACER. Check it yourself.

Please explain to a brainlet how this is known to be part of that big sealed indictment list. Also, how do we know it has to do with laptop?

20 minutes.
user ONIT

Attached: 1525750684107.jpg (993x1174, 659K)

IGNORE SHILL DERAIL POSTS. HIDE POSTS BY THESE IDs

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1526265290239.jpg (880x880, 85K)

Is she controlled OP? That’s the year obama was elected and isn’t NY corrupt as fuck?

because its a logical conclusion to make

Attached: 1522826008659.jpg (2127x1200, 1.38M)

Fuck those case docs are gonna be funny af, hope there’s some good nuggets for the God Emporer to shitpost about

Attached: 89A42575-E959-429B-9F9C-898DF43D9110.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Source on Op?

She was a prosecutor apparently in this case

justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/sex-trafficker-charged-victimizing-girls-and-women-between-new-york-and-florida

Weiner's in federal prison

What the fuck are you talking about newfaggot?

its from pacer, you would need a pacer acount to see it from the source.

It's the warrant request and presumably evidence of probable cause.

I have never heard of pacer, what's that?

Source?

pacer.gov/

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/anthony-weiner-sentenced-to-21-months-in-federal-prison/2017/09/25/ad4165f4-a1f4-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html

You tell me
>archive.is/pPWL5

>“On prior occasions, as here, Weiner has followed the same pattern: he initially denied his conduct; he suffered personal and professional consequences; he publicly apologized and claimed reform,” prosecutors Amanda Kramer and Stephanie Lake wrote.

Shills are getting fucking weird.

All you have to do is hold up a metal pole or an umbrella to harness the millions of volts of electricity.

I am not the fucking idiot reddite nigger who started sperging about "le tesla energy" in a thread about fucking Wiener and Abadin.

You fucking freaks are the shills.

Exactly, this is an unsealing of the case that put him away which was texting a 15 year old I believe. Might include some clarity on what all was found on his laptop

Wow i never saw that happening - he rat?

Attached: 1513523231725.gif (662x512, 3.81M)

Probably gonna learn a lot of those kinds of details from these docs when we can see them

actually 20 minutes tho?

It's unsealing the warrant, nothing else you no reading comprehension autistic fucks.

tomorrow we will show them our true power

Attached: 1525486331090.jpg (2048x1364, 810K)

bump
let the numerals flow
I want election night category events

Attached: 1516637951627.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

Huma had Clinton files on his machine, that is known. But it is also suspected he is an Epstein type. If I had to guess over the last year and a half or so, and IIRC the order of events, I would imagine the evidence to attack that sex cult thing was obtained from Wiener's files. Cult operates in NY and LA.

debating and responding to shill posts to veer discussion away from the topic is a well-documented shill tactic. You will henceforth be considered a shill in this thread until you start discussing the issue at hand.

Mindfuck. Bill Clinton helped Trump take down the NWO.

Attached: 1522038050438.png (1028x1090, 928K)

SOURCE OF OP:

>nysd.uscourts.gov/ecf_live

Ctrl+F for "Weiner" or case "1:17-cr-00307-1"

>Hey didn't really think they were ACTUALLY doing it!

It's unsealing the warrant and the attachments for a list of sought after items. This would give a description of his activities.

Essentially Feds tried to hide that part, fearing its something really awful. It's not gonna be the docs themselves, at least yet.

when does the Awan family get fucked tho

SHORT SALT COMMODITIES
SALT COMMODITIES ABOUT TO BE FLOODED
SELL CALLS ON SALT!!

This is an ORDER to UNSEAL the SEARCH WARRANT that describes what evidence they WANTED TO FIND on ANTHONY WEINER's LAPTOP. It may be nothing, but if they were searching for anything other than lewds and knew it ahead of time, this will tell us.

Attached: cigar.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Stopped using memeflags I see. You retards are still obvious as ever

Seriously though, FUCK pacer for charging for public records.

>buttoned while sitting down
what a fucking loser

Just to clarify - it will not tell us what was found. Only what they hoped to find.

Attached: 1526005104864.png (657x527, 224K)

It's fucking hilarious how a single encouraging post that kinda sounds like Trump just makes my fucking week. 25yr old me would ridicule such faggotry.

But still. Yaaaaay!

Attached: frank.jpg (230x230, 19K)

They don't charge you if you don't use it much. Something like $15 or less use per month isnt charged.

shill meter confirms. shit's about to drop.

Attached: images(3).png (554x554, 13K)

Not intentionally, no. You see, Huma, who is a foreign agent of some kind (Muslim Brotherhood? Saudi Arabia? Satan?) was Hillary's second in command for years. She had a loveless, arranged marriage with this deranged kike called Anthony Wiener. Wiener is a sex freak and gets himself vanned for chatting up some harlot and sending dick pics.

Fast forward to Hillary's "email investigation". While Hillary had been destroying her own files, backups and emails, it seems Huma had actually been copying and cataloging them to some degree because "missing emails" were found in some of their machines. We don't know much else about what's been found but there was chatter about outraged cops at the time.

Attached: 1525317344920-pol.jpg (2560x1706, 989K)

if we dont get his laptop its all moot.

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1r3BAPVbo

Panic has many faces. And they all look like this

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Trump doesn't type like that. He also doesn't say "bigly" when messaging. Always types out "big league!" and never forgets the exclamation marks.

>but we’re on your side goyim

Attached: 9DEDCBD2-D080-409F-9486-DA133A1F1B1A.jpg (355x417, 52K)

Fuck me Q is the real thing huh