If Christianity is so great, why were the middle ages so shit?

If Christianity is so great, why were the middle ages so shit?

Attached: jesus_comforts_pepe.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqzq01i2O3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they were not shit. the Christians made lots of advances. read a book you fucking nigger. /thread

They weren't shit.

The old medieval castles rival anything the romans did. Hell I'll even argue the gothic architecture and styles were way better looking and more advanced than roman architecture.

because twitter and facebook weren't invented yet

The real dark ages happened far before Christianity. Greece and many other countries returned to stone age and lost literacy. No one know how to read old book, literally.

G"rmans destroyed Evropean Roman culture twice.

Prager is a zionist channel but they have some very good videos like this one about the middle ages and who it was not really "dark", theres not a direct connection betwen religion and darkness in science, the middle age muslims discover a lot of things and now they are going through a true dark age

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqzq01i2O3U

Catholicism isn't Christianity
a truly heroic people

No wifi

The Middle Ages were literally the Golden Ages though. The Protestants and secular humanists reworked that glorious history into the 'Dark Ages', and now in our own time the Post-Modernists have done the same thing to them in turn. Future generations may look at the last five centuries and see nothing but 'old white males enslaved blacks and muh holocaust REEEE'

Attached: 10525976_578080698989841_6537690071790589511_n.jpg (640x960, 121K)

... was it better elsewhere in the world?

they never invented concrete though

Islam

The Roman church was a Satanic pedophile cult. It still is.

Rome managed to suppress Christianity till the late Middle Ages.

>what is the period falling a collapse of an empire

also this

tard

>never invented something that already existed
Then why haven't you invented concrete yet?

There was also no need for it by the way.
In the same vein you can't claim switzerland or serbia are stupid or inferior for not having come up with aircraft carriers.

They weren't. Go learn about history

>they suppressed Christianity
they were the greatest spreaders of it by far you dumb shit larpagan
spreading it by the sword to the filthy barbarians of the north
civilizing them and cutting down their stupid trees

>Christians made lots of advances
NOPE!

They remembered pagan advances after they destroyed them.

>The Middle Ages were literally the Golden Ages though.
>literally
Fucking hipster Catholics have all been raped.

>source: Varg Vekangz

>Catholic

yes you can...
modern concrete differs from roman concrete and even if it didn't they weren't able to use the Romans knowledge of concrete to invent our own
just like how the Chinese and Europeans invented crossbows independently of each other (chinese were first)
the technology of roman concrete was lost. that's why it was never used again until modern times
it is considered a lost technology just like the Greek computer device
they didn't know how to make concrete not they didn't want to use it
concrete would have greatly been able to reinforce if not replace medieval stone fortifications

>thinking early catholics were the same as current catholic

Why do retards like this exist

Can't agree with you on that
Castles and romanic buildings were pretty basic and lame. The sculptures in churches habe been worn off by time tho so it's pretty difficult to appreciate them as they were tho.
Gothic was amazing, that's true.
>Imagine being a poor farmer waking up in the middle of the night to go to a gothic cathedral and see the rising sun trough the colored glass of the church and feeling like God made it from it's own glory

>If Christianity is so great, why were the middle ages so shit?

El Diablo

I think your problem is conflating Christianity with Romanism, OP. The Roman Catholic Church is the biggest oppressor of Christians in history. It wasn't until the protestant reformation that we were able to throw off the shackles of that satanic pedophile cult.

Attached: protpill.jpg (470x960, 230K)

I wish we Christians today could evoke the same awe amongst the common man
but instead we're slowly losing ground to Islam

>romanism
why not just say Catholicism?

>Castles and romanic buildings were pretty basic and lame
What

Attached: 1521703898465.png (1600x1101, 3.35M)

All Christians affirm membership in the one holy catholic (lower case) and apastolic church. Catholic is really a misnomer. Romanism is more accurate.

It also rustles papist jimmies

Your pic has gothic elements, which didn't come until the late middle-ages

puts the great civilization of Rome in a negative light though
I rather just say catholicism as it is a better understood term by the layman
interesting term though

fucking retard

go suck bronze age dick you larping faggot

>be Protestants
>strip off Christianity of its core spiritual qualities, like atheists
>destroy icons and beautiful churches, like Muslims
>switch to the Masoretic scriptures, like Jews
>die a few centuries later, before anyone can take revenge

Attached: 1489705921362.jpg (402x375, 123K)

That's more gothic than romanic.
Castles were basic because they had a practical purpose more than they had an artistic purpose.
Not to say they aren't impressed or worthy of admiration but the romanic period came in hard times and it shows.

Shit I read that as 'romantic', never mind user

Well bitch in middle ages such shit hole as Brazil didnt even exist. And what fucked natives were Spaniards in gods name so middle ages were fun gtfo. Deus vult

Castles. Non-Jew banking. Good fashion. Everyone knowing and enjoying their place given to them by God (nobility rules, commoners farm, everyone has free time).

What the fuck are you talking about? The middle ages were fucking great.

Attached: animenun.jpg (719x800, 142K)

>be Catholic
>sin against God with every breath

You satanists have brain damage.

Attached: DF01F9E5-955B-4437-96CE-5A45EB45F579.png (500x696, 320K)

Consider this: the priest who pozzed your neghole with his holy dick lied to you.

Attached: cathcucks.png (770x480, 247K)

because the fall of Rome led to a massive death of learning and arts.
as a matter of fact, the only groups of people who preserved the arts, literature, science, and theories of the old world were Christian monks

Elaborate.

Still majority,are you clinically brain dead?

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Literally what?

Catholics have to perform good works throughout their lives to find salvation.

Protestants think they can be saved by "faith alone."

Protestants are literal degenerates, whores, and drug addicts who attack people in one breath and claim salvation the next.

Attached: 1525498704608.png (921x943, 1.09M)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

The more i research the subject the more im actually surprised. Peasants in Middle Ages worked 4 times less than modern westerners and only paid 1/3 of their harvest as tax.

Attached: 1524599973157.jpg (638x825, 326K)

>le bedo breist meme xD
Not an argument friendo

finding of the new world was not part of the medieval ages
that was later

Go get your glasses and read it again. Compare white evangelicals to white Catholics. Also note how hispanic Catholics--tens of millions and rising thanks to papist push for mass immigration--voted overhwelmingly for Hilary.

Attached: 1526530360333.jpg (786x733, 119K)

So you're going to dismiss the mass child rape conducted by the Whore of Babylon as a "meme"?

"I know more than my infallible* pope about what my religion teaches"

inb4 muh ex cathedra

I know all your sly papist tricks.

The american two party system is still a joke.
You were literally picking lesser evils.
Pick Polish election stats instead

Catholics are just like Muslims in that respect. Also do you have any stats to support your bizarre claim that Protestantism is correlated with degeneracy, prostitution, and drug addiction? I have lots of data to back up my claim that your "church" is actually a pedo child grooming cult.

I actually think Catholics are doing good work in Poland. But I don't live in Poland, I live in America, where Catholics endlessly crusade for more brown people and gibs.

We have real life examples of american protestant degeneracy and history.
>inb4 its the freemasons

Attached: 1525295037244.png (443x523, 168K)

>paying 33% on what you produce
>not on what you gain
>only
dumb fucking mutt shit

Nigger please.

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 22K)

>Protties will never have access to the sublime mysticism of Meister Eckhart and Dionysius the Areopagite, they will never engage in Lectio Divina of the Holy Scriptures (Deuterocanon included), nor will they look back on great histories, or will they ever use the Sword of Our Lady the holy rosary
Sad

Attached: 1442300741484.jpg (2812x1657, 2.67M)

>the mass child rape
Nope, look up the stats and you'll find it's lower than the general population, in fact some studies show that teachers abuse at a higher rate. The only thing wrong with the crisis was in the handling

>Catholics will never have access to Christ

Sad

Your church literally just moves pedophiles around, sheltering them from prosecution so and they keep molesting. Then you wonder why people mistrust the Vatican and want it out of their country.

>prottie jaysus

Attached: 1509988170083.jpg (1845x2331, 1.68M)

>Römisches Reich deutscher Nation
We were literally Roman empire II.

There is no Church of Protestantism. You can't go find images of idiots who call themselves protestant and say that = all prots without committing a fallacy.

There is, however, a Church of Roman Catholicism, and this is its infallible leader:

Attached: 1200x630_309678_communist-crucifix-gift-to-pope-i.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

>If Christianity is so great, why were the middle ages so shit?

They weren't. It's literally Reformation propaganda that says otherwise.

Attached: hm.jpg (300x396, 12K)

Catholics

Attached: ms13.jpg (360x240, 34K)

vs. protestants

Attached: White-Family-Photo.jpg (2534x1690, 558K)

If it weren't for the reformation and protestant work ethic, you wouldn't have the computer you're shitposting from. You'd be wallowing in third-world subsistence farming and paying your indulgences.

Don't you realize that a centralized church just means an easier target? When your churches are scattered in the thousands there's no accountability, you can just pass the buck

>There is no Church of Protestantism. You can't go find images of idiots who call themselves protestant and say that = all prots
Yes, atheists make the same claim as well. It works great as a tactic to retain a good image. Nonetheless you're all united in certain beliefs and practices just as we are

Because the churches were authoritarian and Christianity was perverted to fit the desires of the ruling class.

Protestant Work Ethic is just Calvinists justifying the shit living standards they were in as noble. Your argument is unfounded and doesn't contradict anything I say. At best you're just trying to weigh my interest in what I have today against my belief of Catholicism or of history.

Still butthurt from I see

Attached: Martin and Mohammad.jpg (1280x1764, 142K)

"Your churches"? Joel Osteen is no more my Church than Pope Francis. I've noticed that many caths and orthos profoundly misunderstand what it means to be a protestant. It just means not cath or ortho. That's it. Many prots consider themselves far closer to caths or ortho than other prot denominations.

Are you responsible for the actions of Bill Cosby because you're both Americans? Both men? You're making people out to be liable for things they have absolutely no connection to.

>nearly all of those Christians were pagan studying heretics like Newton
Would hardly call an era where the only people allowed to be educated had to be part of the church a "golden age." This is exactly how invisible colleges began to form under influence of Rosicrucians and Freemasons. This is also why the greatest people from the Renaissance onward were nearly all Freemasons. Frederick the Great, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Isaac Newton, Voltaire, Mozart, Henry Ford, etc etc. The entire reason why it ended up that way is precisely to operate beyond the scope of the church and of the crowns.

go back to Mexico and take your strange foreign customs with you

Attached: Mexicanbutthurt.jpg (781x720, 177K)

Hello. I was raised Catholic in a very traditional setting. I became atheist in my 20s, but I have a family and children and am considering returning to the Church. I am not sure what to do. My faith is shaky, I’m not sure where to start, or if Catholicism is worth it anymore. The American Catholic Church seems extremely pozzed, Protestant denominations seem even worse. What do I do? I feel lost and my children will be entering the age of reason soon.

Because people are shit.

Think about this, if people ACTUALLY followed the teachings of Christ...

And don't feed me that Old Testment says to sacrifice and stone and blah blah. Christ fulfilled the convenient and the new law is the NT. And no, we don't have to worship Jews or Israel. Again, that's people and people are shit.

If you need to brainwash your children with nightmares of hellfire to make them behave a certain way maybe you shouldn't have had children to begin with.

>prot denoms seem worse than Catholicism
You're probably looking at mainline Protestantism with its lesbian bishops or new age "health and wealth" gospel types like Joel Osteen. These are all rejected by evangelical Christians as heresy. Find a good church that teaches the Bible, has an organ or traditional hyms, white congregation, and conservative political views.

Retarded monkey, Christianity was created so the Jews may dominate, it is an indistinct anti euro Jew cult which is why it needs to be eradicated.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-46-55.png (720x1280, 948K)

Lose the edge, idiot. Christianity was obviously our strongest bulwark against civilizational rot for 1500 years. It appears to be dying, but I am but one man. The Jews have infected every nook and cranny of our society with rot, how can one man guard his family from all of it on his own?

>implying there can be any form of agreement with christians
Christians are really not much different than Marxists in regards to ancient paganism to how Marxists treat Christians now. Hostile, violent, extremely condescending, and hateful toward their own ancestors culture.

My town has Lutheran, Methodist, Episcopalian, and Catholic Churches. Oh and there’s some fake and gay new age thing in a strip mall that I wouldn’t even consider.

Every Kikestrian crucified every church demolished every bible burned every christian woman enslaved every priest apostated.

Attached: 1526082391195.jpg (1024x639, 105K)

I don't think you got what I have told you.
>If you need to brainwash your children with nightmares of hellfire to make them behave a certain way maybe you shouldn't have had children to begin with.
It's not even edgy, it's just a fact. You should be able to make your children into good people without terrorizing them with delusions of hell whether or not you are a Christian.

Note the Kikestrian double posts.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-06-19-37-50.png (1280x720, 1001K)

wow that are some ugly ass feet
fuck your trips

Original Christianity is more anti Euro, it is an enemy Jewish cult that needs eradication.

Attached: 1525424153190.jpg (800x1156, 188K)

>checking out the 'attractiveness' of another mans feet
Hans...

CHRISTUNITY IS KEKED

Attached: 1511529891007.png (426x309, 68K)

Yeah,Christanity existed before the Talmud,the source material for the jews today that ruined many things.

Guess they really are smart.

>says the country that literally flooded itself with every jew on the planet before germany came along

Middle Ages were decent. Moreover Catholicism is an heresy

Fuck off Jew.

Ad hominem,nice try with your Talmudic Jewery tricks,Schlomo.