/PLG/ Patrick Little General - VOTE LITTLE WIN EVEN BIGGER Edition

VOTE PAT LITTLE FOR SENATE ON JUNE 5

>a /VIRAL/ message to Californians youtube.com/watch?v=Fp3iW0NC-9s
I WILL NOT LIVE AS A SLAVE TO THE JEWS webm.land/w/h8Y9/
Telemundo Pier 14 Interview youtube.com/watch?v=4swy0VWxbtM

Thread music:
chiru.no/

VOLUNTEER! SEND an e-mail to [email protected] and JOIN THE PRIVATE SERVER!
www.LittleRevolution.us
@CensoredKandid8 (twitter)
@Patrick_Little (gab)
wrongthink.net/Patrick_Little www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIeOWJER3DmEAlM6RKePdA [email protected]

>Who is Patrick Little?
Pat is a United States Marine Corps Veteran who served with honor in Afghanistan. He has verified his 100% European DNA with ZERO Jewish ancestry. Pat is running as a Republican and is in 2nd place behind Dianne (((Feinstein))) in the California Senate race. 2nd place is a VICTORY in the June 5th California Primary.
>What is Pat's platform?
-Merit-based employment in all government agencies and ending affirmative action. -Nationalize Google, Facebook, Twitter, and all other natural monopolies in the IT industry. -Limit representation of Jews in the government. -Outlaw lobbying of foreign governments.
-Death penalty for any politician introducing a bill for foreign aid to Israel.
-Reparations to families of the victims of Jewish terrorist attacks on the US.
-Give descendants of slaves a one time payment funded by diverting aid from the original slave traders: Israel.
-Repeal the 1965 Immigration Act and restore the policies of the National Origins Act.
-The Holocaust is a Jewish war atrocity propaganda hoax that never happened.

VOTE LITTLE - WIN BIG
ONE LITTLE VOTE CAN CHANGE AMERICA ELECT THE VET
PAT WILL BRING AMERICA BACK

Attached: VOTE-LITTLE-WIN-BIG.jpg (900x663, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G98ridBu
pastebin.com/AshUsu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2nvZzHytw
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBOWT4tR94
spreaker.com/user/radionordfront/nordic-frontier-65-patrick-little
youtube.com/watch?v=inbCEpjFEzg
youtube.com/watch?v=GxAMTc7q52Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4cJz7cSlGlo
youtube.com/watch?v=9LCI0OTGFOU
youtube.com/watch?v=CAPtMT3bvCw
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-yZoSbL7E
pastebin.com/qnK1wG0c
youtube.com/watch?v=N-IAGyJ2P9g
youtube.com/watch?v=PT7eSYg46bw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170836877/
bitchute.com/video/9PUEvg6msOaX/
hooktube.com/watch?v=lULmie51-pU
pastebin.com/j0D0hsP6
davidduke.com/dr-duke-sen-hopeful-patrick-little-exposing-ziolies-of-blackkkklansman/
archive.is/6EI72
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=365&v=tVxgWHkzZY8
bitchute.com/video/iYwjhebZ2YmJ/
python.org/downloads/
atom.io/
mega.nz/#!GzBVHZqI!7ra9OMWlrkxX5SlXSXE1wf-6UcdOdbiK6e6EQKYY3Bg
gab.ai/Patrick_little
youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THREADLY REMINDER THAT JIDF SHILLS ARE DESPERATE TO STOP LITTLE AND SPAM THE THREADS CONSTANTLY "What is Bolshevism" and "Yellow Stars" are KNOWN SHILLS!
-----
PREVIOUS THREADS
pastebin.com/G98ridBu
pastebin.com/AshUsu4g

Attached: VPL.jpg (1200x784, 261K)

>Does the (((alt-lite))) support Pat?
youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg
>Does the (((Californian GOP))) support Pat?
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ
>Will Pat name the Jew?
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2nvZzHytw
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ
***MUST WATCH***
@ 6:40 IS TOP KEKS OF THE YEAR WORTHY
>Should Democrats support Pat?
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBOWT4tR94

//LIVE INTERVIEWS
>Nordfront interview
spreaker.com/user/radionordfront/nordic-frontier-65-patrick-little >
JFG Livestreams Pat vs. Halsey
youtube.com/watch?v=inbCEpjFEzg
>Radcapradio (5/13)
youtube.com/watch?v=GxAMTc7q52Y
>Jewish Weekly of Northern California (5/11)
youtube.com/watch?v=4cJz7cSlGlo /

/NEWS CLIPS etc.
>VideoHamza Alawal (5/13) (Arabic)
youtube.com/watch?v=9LCI0OTGFOU
>Wayne Lambright (5/4)
youtube.com/watch?v=CAPtMT3bvCw >
Allison Hartson (She is running against Pat) (5/1)

//OLDER PODCASTS/AUDIO/VIDEO
pastebin.com/qnK1wG0c

>(((They))) are terrified
youtube.com/watch?v=CAPtMT3bvCw
youtube.com/watch?v=N-IAGyJ2P9g
youtube.com/watch?v=PT7eSYg46bw

Attached: a-LITTLE-change-1.png (1202x808, 824K)

>VOLUNTEER
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170836877/
>AMA

Please help spread the message of Patrick Little. This is /ourguy/ and he needs help to make this happen. Fire up the Twitter/Gab accounts, tell your friends, make memes! Ask everyone with a Youtube channel or Podcast to interview Pat! Vote and support Patrick Little for US Senate on June 5th, 2018 and Save America!

VOTE LITTLE - WIN BIG
ONE LITTLE VOTE CAN CHANGE AMERICA
ELECT THE VET
PAT WILL BRING AMERICA BACK PATRICK LITTLE FOR U.S. SENATE

Attached: 1526329941131.png (412x726, 431K)

VOTE PAT

Attached: platform.png (465x907, 65K)

Attached: 1526385241080.jpg (2480x3508, 2.49M)

Attached: 1525984923951.png (540x716, 584K)

Attached: 1526125930708.png (800x1024, 43K)

Attached: 1526288989767.png (1000x1000, 235K)

Attached: 1525969188213.jpg (720x960, 121K)

Attached: 1526263175682.jpg (3096x4128, 2.85M)

Attached: 1526003961001.jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

Attached: 1525969124695.jpg (720x960, 86K)

many grats for baking

Attached: 1526505917430.png (1402x1983, 188K)

thanks for the support leafbro

Attached: 1526079234097.png (620x867, 572K)

ur first youtube link is busted use this: bitchute.com/video/9PUEvg6msOaX/

>ADL doing everything they can to (((shut it down)))

hooktube.com/watch?v=lULmie51-pU

Attached: Hate Comments.png (1725x975, 564K)

OK thank you

Attached: 5afb192baf7b0.gif (320x230, 1.19M)

>when your thread grows shills and you need to throw it out for a new one

Attached: 1526183307739.jpg (960x720, 124K)

Pat really drives the kikes wild!

Attached: evil-jew-bitch.png (540x960, 561K)

PRAISE CHRIST VOTE LITTLE

Attached: 7h_Kys.jpg (720x783, 186K)

Attached: 8765765765.png (1440x810, 326K)

Attached: 3dj7wb.png (612x1321, 134K)

Attached: 5vMQDf.jpg (600x753, 101K)

Attached: 897687968765.jpg (4092x2924, 2.13M)

I prayed for SENATOR PAT in church tonight

Attached: jesus.jpg (726x669, 165K)

Attached: BASED.png (406x381, 26K)

Attached: 32430589320948.jpg (800x800, 173K)

Attached: 4zyrNH.jpg (600x491, 112K)

Looks like these Patrick Little threads are more or less TRSodomites vs Jow Forums Part 2: The electric boogaloo

Attached: 1526014152241.jpg (2506x1180, 424K)

Attached: 3CghZr.png (755x508, 453K)

Attached: 3452654723465.jpg (1400x914, 336K)

Attached: tCwh6.png (988x815, 1.64M)

they love Doug Mackey's dicklet that much?
or they're just alcoholic jews?

WTF... I love Little.

kek

Attached: theLeftCantMeme.jpg (786x591, 32K)

Attached: 625443613541534537.jpg (648x567, 90K)

To the user that posted pic related, please answer to this:

>could blow up in your face
In what specific ways? Tell me exactly what you meant by that.
Are you trying to threaten me user? :)

Attached: WHAT_DO.png (1278x355, 40K)

Attached: 5426232534254334.jpg (978x379, 65K)

Attached: 218937921837.jpg (649x429, 111K)

Attached: 1526503514344.gif (640x267, 2.95M)

Also, you dind't answered to any of this:
>Oh yeah, that reeks of false flag. MPC and their associates (heartiste in particular) is still mad as hell over what happened to Ricky, there's no way it was planned in advance.
What about what Pat says about Ricky baiting Paul into doxxing him, is that a lie in your opinion?
>heartiste
Why is he mad?
>Paul campaign advisor without first checking up on the guy to make sure he wasn't a methed up jew
Any proof of that?

I don't give a fuck about RV and Paul drama, and heartiste being mad (I like his blog thou, don't read it as much because I'm not into game anymore), but if PL says that RV baited Paul into doxxing him, I will believe PL.

I don't care about anything, I just want to see PL at the top, and people come here trying to use that doxxing drama shit, and given that I believe that PL is telling the truth (or do you think he is lying?), I point them out this:

RV put himself in a position that could result in his doxxing coming out, and it did. Perhaps Paul was not 100% nice about the whole thing, too bad (who hasn't been fucked over in his life? It's good in a way, makes you humble). Using the fact that Patrick won't disavow Paul is not a excuse to equate Pat to a doxxer.

Pic not related to our little talk about drama :)

Attached: 911_1.jpg (740x892, 161K)

Attached: TIMES JEWS WERE EXPELLED FROM SOCIETY.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>In what specific ways? Tell me exactly what you meant by that.
>Are you trying to threaten me user? :)

You're being gaslit by TRSodomites, ignore their bait and just repost screencaps exposing their lies and failed shilling attempts.

Attached: Hy3c6sX.jpg (1490x2986, 904K)

Attached: 21321435436457.png (1664x2004, 263K)

context

Attached: Godzilla.png (555x150, 21K)

asper last bread
-->
don't waste energy fighting the shills
find the connections to bring Feinstein down

hmmmm

It's interesting, because I may have some indirect ties to the RV character now that I think of it... :)

And if someone is trying to play a little game... well... lets just say I love to play games... :)

Pic not related.

Attached: Jews_Anti_White.png (789x389, 86K)

Use this batter:

pastebin.com/j0D0hsP6

REMEMBER: Patrick Little is literally risking his life to do this for all of us. Please do whatever you can to help with this historic campaign.

Attached: 1526376218830.jpg (3200x1800, 668K)

bump

Attached: 1517661159807.jpg (580x584, 113K)

>It's interesting, because I may have some indirect ties to the RV character now that I think of it... :)
>And if someone is trying to play a little game... well... lets just say I love to play games... :)
>Pic not related.

Ya, they played the same game at 8pol and got eternally BTFO and this was even back when they had twice the number of shills.

Those people, they sound like control freaks.
I think they might ACTUALLY be kikes.

Not him but remember the jews are your enemy, they will attempt to kill, maim and disable you in any way possible. Look at what they did to John Nash. Got him on psychosis, used jewish shrinks to kidnap him, and tortured him with insulin overdoses and electric shock therapy till he submitted. These people are tied into Drugs, Prostitution, Fraud, Insurance, Gambling, loan sharking, etc... They are all connected and a few choice words will get you disappeared or worse.

Patrick Little Discussions w/ Dr. David Duke
>Topic: Israel's control of US foreign policy
>5-16-2018
davidduke.com/dr-duke-sen-hopeful-patrick-little-exposing-ziolies-of-blackkkklansman/

Attached: Patrick-Little-Discussions-Dr-David-Duke-Israels-Control-of-US-Foreign-Policy-5-16-18-v2b.jpg (1280x720, 296K)

at least one of them is, for sure

Attached: 1526482042779.jpg (2600x1950, 1.63M)

>What about what Pat says about Ricky baiting Paul into doxxing him, is that a lie in your opinion?
I'd want Pat to provide some sort of evidence. Otherwise, he's been fed bad intel too.

>Why is he mad?
Ricky was a valuable gateway drug for normies. He knew precisely the right buttons to press and the right demographics to target. Ricky had a very valuable set of skills, skills that were for the most part lost alongside him.

>Any proof of that?
archive.is/6EI72

Huffpo is some of the best the opposition has to offer when it comes to digging. I would kill to have a tenth of the research crew they had.

>Last week, HuffPost asked him essentially the same question:
>Were you raised Jewish?
>Smith wrote back to say that he was.
>In January, HuffPost learned that Josh Smith hasn’t always been Josh Smith. He grew up Jewish in Pittsburgh as Daniel Joshua Nusbaum, the son of Maury and Barbara Nusbaum.

>In court documents, Nusbaum admitted to suffering at the time from “debilitating psychological disorders” such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and major depressive disorder. His doctor prescribed him Adderall to treat his symptoms, but higher and higher doses of the stimulant failed to have an effect. The doctor switched him to Desoxyn, which is lab-pure methamphetamine — literally meth.

I might have someone like that as a staffer or low-level peon, but my main campaign manager? Hell no, that's asking for disaster.

( was for , sorry)

>In what specific ways?
Pizzagate to me is the ur-example of this. The goal of the wikileaks dump was to expose that the Clintons were involved in a lot of shady shit. Most of it is typical government sleaze, but there was some juicy stuff there: probably bribes, money laundering, and human trafficking (on the supply side, not the client side). The thing is, someone, either someone incompetent or someone malicious, decided to throw in a bunch of shit about kiddy diddling and satanic ritual abuse and all sorts of crazy shit. That caught on, some idiot ran into comet pizza with a gun looking for a non-existent basement, and now anyone who thinks the Clintons are up to something are now equated with morons on the level of Thomas Wictor and the Q crew. You give people an easy reason to discredit and smear you.

Are Jews really this stupid? This entire ZOG conference is about shutting it down!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=365&v=tVxgWHkzZY8

Attached: 1526511820556.jpg (530x512, 53K)

I find it funny, because from the writting style and arguments the guy that posted the pic might actually be RV.
Notice that his suggestions are good, he makes a good assessment of most what most people will more easily (aka: subconsciously accept) accept RIGHT NOW.
What he is missing thou, is that you CAN CHANGE WHAT PEOPLE MOST EASILY ACCEPT.
Let's not forget that RV was collecting data in order to sway people's behavior (voting behavior, in this case), so he is not a stranger to thinking in terms of persuasion.
Also notice how he choses to discuss Siege and AoW as a way to dog-whistle that he is a competent adversary.

I think that if what I think is going on in here, in fact, IS what is going on in here, RV and crowd are setting themselves up to step on their own dicks really hard... again.

Let's await their counter-move... I love playing games :)

Pic not related.

Attached: Loxism_Panel.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

If you know someone who uses or lurks on MPC, you have indirect RV ties. Most of the stuff RV said was derived straight from Pman's ideas and posts.

I'm more inclined to say narcissists, myself. They remind me of my grandmother, god rest her soul. DNA had her at almost pure WASP but based on her need to be THE head of the family, you would think she came straight from Tel Aviv.

doing my part in the little revolution

Attached: patrick vote.webm (800x600, 2.11M)

Good clip, I'll use it in a video ad. Any other short clips are also welcome. For example, your hands putting up a flyer.

YES

Attached: 1526243424573.jpg (2883x961, 1019K)

here is the classic pic of the posters

Attached: patrick signs.jpg (2883x961, 1.46M)

I know.
I am already marked for death by jewish criminals here :)
They have connections with health care staff, local politicians, IC, local cops, drug dealing gangs, among others.
They are also full of hubris and have overplayed their hands and so lets say that it is quite a bit of a fun game to play when you like speaking truth to power and if they wax you they just nuke their own organization.
I have had breaks of my car disabled twice in a row, gaslighting attempts in order to get me comited, I have been receiving constant death treats for the past 5 years, among other really fun stuff... :)

I am not afraid, I am already dead user, and the fun part is, when I am dead for real, they are all going to go up in flames with me and get exposed big time :)

The lord works in mysterious ways, and he has me where he needs me right now :)

Not even Patton got away from the kikes, the only thing you can do is go out fighting :)

"When a free man dies, he loses the pleasure of life. A slave loses his pain. Death is the only freedom a slave knows. That's why he's not afraid of it. That's why we'll win." - Spartacus

Total victory, or death. Both long awaited, and both guarantied.

Attached: Patton_Jews_3.jpg (1033x4069, 1.29M)

this

Attached: 1526345238244.png (1222x733, 83K)

>that fucking street-video
>Are you Richard Spencer?
>no.
>he supports the right of Israel to exist, I don't
>big difference

bitchute.com/video/iYwjhebZ2YmJ/

Attached: quickrundown.jpg (480x480, 142K)

Attached: b+w.png (612x792, 204K)

Patrick Little bot 2.0

psst...hey faggot, want to elect /ourguy/?

1)Change SSID to Vote Patrick Little 4 Senate
2)Download littlebot instagram bot.

*I'm running 2 bots

>*First create an instagram account on your phone or PC and upload memes/pictures to profile

>1) Download/install Python 3.6.5 from >python.org/downloads/
>-Check the "Add to Path" box on installation

>2) Download/install atom.io/ text editor

>3) Download/intall Instagram pre-configured Bot
mega.nz/#!GzBVHZqI!7ra9OMWlrkxX5SlXSXE1wf-6UcdOdbiK6e6EQKYY3Bg
>-Unzip to desktop and open littlebot.py in atom text editor
>-Change login and password field in littlebot.py to your Instagram user name and password
>-Navigate to src folder in atom(top left corner)
>-Navigate to instabot.py under src folder
>-change line 300, which reads; self.user_id = "username" - with your Instagram user name

>4)run littlebot.py

>say hello to Barbara Spectre for me

Attached: 1525219680148.jpg (405x480, 57K)

daily reminder that the kikes in cali are literally in panic mode right now

Attached: rockwell patrick little.png (494x414, 311K)

No, no, I'm not MPC. I like the cut of their jib, but they're way too up their own ass and kind of self-absorbed. You're right to call out Ricky's influence on me, I learned a lot by watching him.

In the interest of avoiding future suspicion, here's where I'm at. I don't believe in a pure white ethnostate. America lost its chance to repatriate the blacks, and so we'll always have some blacks. Sharing a border with mexico means we'll always have some hispanics. So we need to understand that these minority populations will exist just like there will always be a Polish minority in Germany. But at the same time, we need to make sure they STAY the minority, and don't become a minority-majority. To that end, we need policies designed to limit immigration and increase white reproduction.

As for the JQ, I don't think there is a grand unified Jewish conspiracy. The jews are a part of a more complex, multi-layered system. As is their nature, they form clandestine independent conspiracies that allow them to benefit from whatever processes are in work. These cabals usually push the politics that are good for themselves, but oftentimes bad for everyone else, including other jewish cabals (this is why there is split Jewish opinion on Israel and whatnot).

We could literally oven all the Jews and we'd still have a shitton of problems that are our own fault. That's why I'm kind of disenfranchised with WN, because a lot of people use the Jews as an excuse for them not wanting to make something of themselves and just be angsty, atomized edgelords. They don't want to educate themselves outside of radical politics, they don't want to lose weight or groom themselves, they don't want to get a job or start a family, they just wanna make memes about killing Jews as if that will solve their problems.

(cont, I longpost a lot lmao)

I see where your going with that one.

Attached: mah-nigga.jpg (600x468, 31K)

TRS and their fan base are funny sometimes but they're not serious. I look at them as I use to see the alt lite: basic entryism. They are useful to cast a wide net but we're not going to shit post or podcast our way out of this. Patrick Little is /ourguy/. He's got my vote and I shill for him to normies conservatives any time I can. God Bless you Patrick, California is ready for A Little Revolution. Hail Victory.

new poster fresh from Patricks gab

gab.ai/Patrick_little

Attached: patrick academy.png (1304x1571, 1.76M)

I thought this guy was a meme but I watched some podcast with him, and he went full JQ. BASED

Attached: 20180516_211840.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

hol' up hol' up. end asian descrimination? we have a good PLAGUE on our hands. do not end it, increase it!

He's not going to win. No number of shit threads like this one can stop that.

GOOK PLAGUE*

*Normie conservatives

>t. hilldawgs #1 pup

Attached: 2020 is coming humpty drumpfty and so is the DAWG.jpg (222x200, 15K)

god bless u user

Attached: patrick little name.jpg (3200x1800, 479K)

kind of edgy but kind of nice

Attached: 1526288091499.png (1000x1000, 652K)

(cont.)

The thing is, Little seems to precisely understand what the Jews are doing and why they're causing a problem. He also has a positive vision for America and Americanism that ties back to some of our greatest Presidents. He can go even farther than Trump in terms of American first and dealing with the issues where the Jews are a problem. I believe that Patrick Little is a scalpel, someone who can excise a few precise tumors that are dragging down America.

There are a lot of issues Little won't solve: atomization, alienation, disunity, women, etc. Maybe in the future he can fix that, but dealing with the Jews opens the door to solve a lot of other problems. Once we free ourselves from our obsession with Israel and its malign influence on our government, and then all the other Jewish cabals, we open the door to solving all those other problems.

>I'd want Pat to provide some sort of evidence. Otherwise, he's been fed bad intel too.
I will choose to believe him.
>Ricky was a valuable gateway drug for normies. He knew precisely the right buttons to press and the right demographics to target.
That is true.
>Ricky had a very valuable set of skills, skills that were for the most part lost alongside him.
Shit happens. Not saying I take pleasure on his demise, but shit does happen.
>article
I will start by telling you that Seth Rich was a jew, and I admire that man's patriotism, jew or not. Jew group behavior is shit, doesn't mean that an individual jew can't be a stand up guy.
"In court documents, Nusbaum admitted to suffering at the time from “debilitating psychological disorders” such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and major depressive disorder." I know some people like that. I read the rest, and it doesn't bother me that Paul had chosen that guy at one point. After all, we all deserve to be brought back into the flock, right?

>kiddy diddling and satanic ritual abuse and all sorts of crazy shit
If you don't think that shit happens, you're out of your mind user.
You have no idea.
>some idiot ran into comet pizza with a gun looking for a non-existent basement
False flag to paint all pizzagatefags (like me) has conspiracy theory lunatics.
I disagree with your views about pizzagate.

>The goal of the wikileaks dump was to expose that the Clintons were involved in a lot of shady shit.
And who is above the Clintons? Who controls BIS?
You should listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k

>ties
Not in that way. I won't go into it.
>narcissists
My brother is a narcissistic sociopath. Interesting character, to say the least.
Kikes have the same MO en mass as he does.
He literarly once said to me: "people are inferior", I asked "compared to what?" and then he denied having said what he had just said, KEK. The mask slipped. The mask always slips :)

Be real with me Jow Forums what are the chances he beats Feinstein? This guy seems like the real deal haven't been this hyped since Trump made the Muslim ban announcement.

>Cringing is a result of pavlovian programming.
Speaking in the self interest of your people only triggers a cringe if there is a lot of jewish emotional programming and subversion. Cringing at sight of man standing up for his people is unnatural... result of Frankfurt School, Freudian Psychology, Boasian Anthropology, Critical Theory, Libertarianism, and other atomizing techniques
Pat really knows his stuff.
Fucking based.

Attached: 1526008587286.jpg (368x352, 20K)

I called it first.
You never had what was best for Patrick's in your heart.

Attached: PortugalFlagKike.png (687x124, 32K)

Attached: 20180516_213210.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

the swastica is a sure fire way to turn off a lot of normies

50 freedom points has been deposited into your Little fund.

These threads are fucking cancer created by Little.

good thing it's not a swastika then

Nice

only a jew would end every sentence with a ;)

Attached: evalion the queen jew.jpg (500x550, 73K)

>freedom points
>threads are cancer

Wut

Attached: 1515903202231.png (629x504, 36K)

very nice
excellent

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (500x663, 342K)