RIP Marvel

RIP Marvel

archive.is/HPlPe

Attached: download (2).png (1898x801, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7ksGZHzUqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support this 100% I'm so fucking suck of capeshit movies and this will sure make them tank.

Only gays and negroes read DC or Marvel now. It's all Jew propaganda.

Who cares? You know Hollywood is going to push it's agenda. So either you watch it and ignore that shit or yoiu just don't watch it. There are millions of great books and independent movies and podcasts that don't have an agenda just watch those.

I've never understood at all the appeal of American superhero comics/films...

Super hero movies in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s were god-tier, though they got a bit cheesy in the 2000s. I still love the first and second xmen movies.

It was just really easy to subvert the later super hero movies. Especially Deadpool. The first movie sucked anyway. Surprised there's a second.

>qt puink girl
>in lesbians with jap qt

I'm conservative but I also have a penis and I'm afraid penis has assumed direct control over my body until such time as I can see this two kiss, with the restricted blood flow to my brain cutting off any political and cultural thoughesm v;lxlhunl sciUWLNCWBIVCf L

RIP in peace Twilight Sparkle.

How does this even help gays? By making it look "cool" to the youth?

>podcasts
Like rogan?! He's so based. No agenda there.. Love that guy. BASED! Ahhh fuuuu I'm coming thinking about based rogan. BBBBAASSSSEED!
>I came.

Are they going to show actual gay ass fucking on the screen?

Comics have always been a source of Jewish propaganda.

Attached: 1455475765037-0.png (2928x3536, 2.66M)

>Still, fans were eagerly anticipating the sequel, keeping an eye on how—and if—sexuality would play a significant role in Deadpool 2.

Why does everything have to be about sex?

All their characters were created by jews.
Always been that way.

The one with short hair is hideous and the other looks like a woman rapidly falling downhill dressing as a teenager.

I want to see the qt dyke tickle the nips taint with negasonic nuclear mutant powers.

It's Current Year+3. The single most important thing about literally every human being on Earth is whether they like peepees or hoohahs.

Negasonic scissors

If it wasn't about sex it would be about race. Though they blacked Domino so that's already covered.

It's no surprise that she's one of the homosexuals. They did a full rewrite of the character from what she originally was so she's a blank slate. Not that anyone would know about her anyway.

Attached: negasonic teenage warhead.jpg (1400x700, 86K)

user. I'm afraid you have a serious case of the gay. A haircut doesn't make a 10/10 qt unattractive anymore than an anime wig makes a trap cute.

Attached: 5476804-brianna-hildebrand-wallpapers.jpg (645x1234, 97K)

>A haircut doesn't make a 10/10 qt unattractive
And to demonstrate this you post a picture of her with long hair. She looks like shit without hair, just like all women do.

+3 already!?
Current year feels like it was just yesterday. I've been here so long.

meanwhile im still here not giving half a shit about the d-listers, knowing they can't make them interesting so they have to pigeonhole them into being diesel dykes

Diamonds

Attached: 861802894.jpg (663x1024, 271K)

But it used to be entertaining at least, now it's just full on propaganda.

This poster isn't highlighting the problem we have today though. The problem today is that we have people in this country who don't identify as American. If you're a positive influence on this country, if you believe in the ideas of freedom and hard work, then no one here will have a problem with you. The problem is we have nigger, spics and jews who are all their ethnicity first and an American second, when it should be the other way around. Being proud of your heritage is fine, but you shouldn't put that over being a good citizen, which those fucks do.

why are there black people in Asgard? that all i want to know

(((stan lee)))

she looks like a thai ladyboy

>By making it look "cool" to the youth?
EXACTLY. Kids are idiots, want to rebel against their parents, and will latch onto anything which is percieved to be socially acceptable in order to do so.
For examples:tattoos, rare when I was a kid, but now these idiots even put metal in their face and scar themselves up.
Fucking jews slaves the lot of them.

Marvel's comic book sales have tanked over the past 3 years, despite the popularity of it's MCU division.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7ksGZHzUqI

Attached: fsZIPBb.jpg (3774x1275, 1.62M)

SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE BARRY SOETORO!!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK THIS INSTANT YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

DESU, Deadpool chopping his dick off with that dick growing back in a couple of hours would be hilarious.

>RIP THING THATS BEN RIP 093214783 TIMES ALREADY BUT ITS NOT DYING BECAUSE JEWS

Attached: dumb.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>looks like

Attached: 658440910.jpg (408x612, 16K)

muh archetypes n shiet, normies need them to model socially acceptable behaviors
>individualism, individuals working together in a team to accomplish a goal
>good vs evil
>the journey

daily reminder to always ignore archetypes if you want to get laid, be happy/successful, especially if they're written by Jews or whamen

>black lipstick
Every time.

look son, more american degeneracy

Attached: 1514135756194.jpg (436x600, 385K)

People want to go see a movie. Everything sucks, but the capeshit is going to be at least mildly entertaining and everyone can enjoy it even with a family. It still sucks, but everything else sucks more so people watch capeshit.