God damn it America you keep embarrassing me

God damn it America you keep embarrassing me

Attached: weenie roastie.png (787x878, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gY68s
blog.dogsbite.org/2018/05/dog-bite-fatality-ardmore-woman-killed-by-dogs.html
dogsbite.org/pdf/dogs-involved-fatal-mauling-near-ardmore.compressed.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GHRZk8E-N_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey, dachshunds are awesome. Bred to kill badgers and shit.

Just one more reason to buy your wife a handgun.

Packs of little Wiener dogs were just culling the sick from the human herd...

>God damn it America you keep entertaining me
ftfy

this is news because never in a million years would i guess that wiener dogs were deadly, pitbulls on the other hand...

bite the jews

Attached: 1524244355689.jpg (650x667, 138K)

archive.is/gY68s
>But the doctor at Westwood Veterinary Hospitalposted on Facebook Tuesdaythat to him, the dogs actually appeared to be pit bulls, with four pit bull-mix puppies and one female who looked like an Australian shepherd mixed with “something with short legs".

Pottery.

I have seen a wiener dog go apeshit on a rat that was as big as a boot in a chicken house.

>days after the #pitbulldropoff took off

simulation

video? please let there be video?!?

Attached: kek (8).jpg (320x454, 35K)

blog.dogsbite.org/2018/05/dog-bite-fatality-ardmore-woman-killed-by-dogs.html
The Ardmore Police released photos of the dogs. At least one of the dogs was a pit and the little dogs were likely pit mixes. None of them look like purebreed Dachshunds. According to a veterinarian, the shelter is the one who claimed they were dachshunds and the vet thinks they're all pitbulls.

dogsbite.org/pdf/dogs-involved-fatal-mauling-near-ardmore.compressed.pdf

malware

Attached: 8f8d488437d9b731d8c49c45c77700919f4f8b3591f2c644e5b275fb038549fc.png (810x688, 384K)

>the victim
>burgerface

Attached: tracy-garcia.jpg (306x414, 13K)

they don't look like wiener dogs

Attached: dogs-involved-fatal-pack-attack-ardmore.jpg (595x360, 36K)

wtf those are meatball dogs if anything, what the fuck is going on over there america.

We were chasing after pitbulls all this time when wiener dogs are worse

those aren't weiner dogs

Photos of the seven deceased dogs released from the Ardmore Animal Shelter show one pit bull, five dachshund-(pit bull) terrier mixes and a longhaired mixed breed, which Shelter Co-director Tena Layton previously said could be the mother of the younger dogs. Authorities have not identified the dogs' owner or the victim. Sheriff Chris Bryant said that autopsy results will be forwarded to the district attorney's office to determine if the dogs' owner will face any charges.

>Garcia mauled to death
ICE is using death doggos.

DAY OF THE CAGE, WHEN!?!

They were pitbulls and pitbull mixes.
This is fake news.

So they just killed the dogs? No trial?

>40lb weiner dogs
>led by one larger male dog thats breed was unknown

humm i wonder.

slide thread

Fucking pitbulls being a bad influence on other dogs now. Just like nigger culture has ruined the west pitbull culture is ruining dogs.

ONE BAD APPLE, ANONS!

All dogs are trash. Get a cat instead

Attached: images (6).jpg (275x183, 9K)

How can you tolerate living in a country with so many hideous abominations walking about daily.

Attached: cat cucks.png (1128x860, 988K)

Cats are for mentally disturbed freaks.

If wiener dogs maul a german man, is this how you make wienerschnitzel?

Attached: thinking korbo.png (400x400, 107K)

I have a cute pupper right now that i love more than anythign else in this world. But once she passes im def moving to cat.

Those are not fucking wiener dogs

Attached: 1515126070332.jpg (540x507, 38K)

DURR HURR, genocide all wiener dogs!

>pitbull memes at an all time high
>PIDF pushes out a fake article of Weiner dogs murdering an old hag
>"S-see, pitbulls aren't the only murderers"
Fake news by real jews

Attached: 1470063384724.jpg (1252x1252, 203K)

Don't get a cat, you will get toxoplasmosis. They're a danger to one's mental health. There's a reason they call them "crazy catladies". Cats always appear around crazy people because they're always infecting people.

>tumblr dyke buzz hair-cut

into the trash it goes

THE ETERNAL PITBULL STRIKES AGAIN

Thank you guys

(((Weiner dogs))) says the pitbull apologist

>wiener dogs

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LMAO

>one female who looked like an Australian shepherd mixed
Run with pits, take the hits.

>dat nose profile
I wonder if they thought she was a pig and was hungry enough to try and eat her. Article said the dogs must have been living in the woods for at a couple days at least since they were covered in fleas and ticks.

omit the 'at' when reading

>get cat
>die
>cat eats you

Attached: 1452086661239.gif (260x240, 96K)

>Get Pitbulls
>Pitbulls eat you alive
>Die

Attached: Deputies watched dogs eating ribcage.png (1098x1960, 1.9M)

those things look satanic

This is a false flag done to trick the goyim into doubting that pitbulls are niggers, due to the recent trending of #PitBullDropOff

Attached: big league merchant.jpg (841x607, 178K)

Pit Bull`s will unironically be used as "War-Dogs" in the upcoming civil war, There is no reason to own this dog breed otherwise really, Roastie`s over here own them aswell, And it is always amusing when it goes paired with a baby-stroller+looking on her phone the entire time

at night, the local basedboy gets taken out by his Pit for walk though.

Attached: ireallyfuckinghatemyneighbour.webm (1080x520, 1.31M)

Definitely NOT Weiner Dogs!

Bunch if fucked up wild mixes!

Attached: image.jpg (787x416, 85K)

not weiner dogs
fake news

Cats are based but not on my fuckin shoulders.

Attached: image.jpg (575x609, 53K)

every day at work multiple time through out the day I forgot what I'm doing cause I see people who look like Joe goemez 56% and I think
>dios mio
and
> oh no la creatura
I saw this really weird fucking mystery meat Asian nigger jew and I said outloud to my co-worker
>LA Luz extinguida
and he thinks i probably have autism now but it's a dumb half big any way I just say random /pol / shit to him at work and he awkwardly nods or smiles hahahha

Fake news. Based cats even get along better with based dogs than other cats.

Attached: image.jpg (480x319, 31K)

>fake news
No, crazy cat-people are a very well established phenomenon that everyone is familiar with. To deny this is to be a retard. To defend cats is to be infected by them.

>some pit bull blood ruins every breed

Attached: 4DDEA896-F6DC-4107-B21B-93F91064C12F.gif (368x208, 1000K)

My wiener dog killed a rabbit. They can kill, but they can control themselves unlike pit bulls.

enjoy the parasites!

Miniature Dachsunds were bred to hunt rabbits

Attached: IMG_6761.jpg (571x728, 56K)

Penis dogs are so based. My neighbor had one when we were kids all through elementary and junior high school. We used to take it in the woods and chase all the furry little faggot creatures we could find. He was a gud boi.

>troubled teenagers maul women to death

BAN ASSAULT DOGS NOW

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I think it's a plan to ruin good purebreeds of dogs and to kill and maim as many innocents as possible. If you look at who runs and funds a lot of these pitbull advocacy groups, it's (((the usual suspects))).
They've been treating the pitbulls like niggers fighting for their canine civil rights, and relocating them from the city kill shelters to the suburban "rescue groups" and adoption centers. Now there are several pits in my neighborhood, adopted by dumb roasties that fall for the equality propaganda that they're the same as all other dogs and that if only they got more Dog GIBS they'd stop being murderous nigger-tier maulers.
So far, one kid has nearly had his arm taken off by a pair that escaped a yard and chased him down. Eventually, someone will get killed here.

Attached: Lucas Harrison GoFundMe.png (807x1549, 1.56M)

This is like some "Hispanic White" shit, America's most wanted 'dachsunds.'

dachsunds are pretty vicious. if they were the size of larger dogs they would probably have a reputation similar to rots.

>wiener dog
This is just like when they say tanned german, or asian instead of Pakis.

>The virgin wiener vs. The Chad pitt

Isn't there more to this clip?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523934287067.png (375x409, 124K)

HAHAHA
based n*rd

Attached: 11334445944.jpg (638x481, 33K)

Sounds like Sweden.

dogs are the best
pic related

Attached: 1526157203023.jpg (378x700, 182K)

Lmao

hello fellow wieners
as you can see, we are just as dangerous as the noble pitbull.
there's only one breed, the dog breed.

Attached: goodhead.jpg (389x255, 16K)

Good luck with your hinamizawa syndrome!

To this day the one good comic shad has done

truly an assault grade dog youtube.com/watch?v=GHRZk8E-N_0

[source needed]

These posts are the most hilarious thing that came out of Jow Forums in a long time.

Attached: 1525766469237.png (641x706, 811K)

I hope they were shot.

That jewish hair cracks me up every time.

Fellow Beagles, we must condemn the warcrimes of Snoopy committed atop his Sopwith Camel. I apologize to the world for Snoopy's genocidal imperialism

Attached: IMG_6763.jpg (450x299, 33K)

Holy shit, the Jewish dog breed is literally a pariah

Attached: IMG_6764.jpg (750x972, 126K)

It doesn't matter what breed they are, it matters that they're feral animals. They killed a little old lady because they were hungry and thought they could take her. This could've literally happened with any wild animal. Stop being the dog version of racist assholes.

Weinerdogs can no joke be aggressive as fuck. People just don't think of them that way since they're so small as they can't typically do much damage. They do have a pretty common reputation as ankle biters.

I wouldn't expect one Weiner dog to be able to kill an adult, but I have no trouble believing that a pack of them could overtake and maul you.

>knowing Jow Forums is infested with racist assholes
>expecting these attitudes not to be applied to dog breeds

how to foil a daschund attack

Attached: home-leisure-concept-young-handsome-260nw-325304447.jpg (363x280, 18K)

What about a pack dogs, father is a pit bull and mother is an australian shepherd/dachsund mix?

What breed is this dog?

Borzoi, a Russian wolfhound.

>the shelter is the one who claimed they were dachshunds and the vet thinks they're all pitbulls.

Pitmommies trying to frame fucking weiner dogs for the crimes of their nannydogs who dindu nuffin.

Doesn't make it any less retarded because it's just dogs.

Dachsunds were literally bred to hunt small animals, but that's besides the fact that literally any feral pack animal will kill a human if it's desperate enough.

>a breed is bred to do a task
>all breeds all the same

Omfg! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I hope it was a pack of six of twelve sausage dogs

Looks like a Bull-Terrier

Attached: Bull-terrier.jpg (500x332, 42K)

>Dachsunds were literally bred to hunt small animals
that doesn't change the fact that the average person could grab one by the tail and throw it a good 20 yards if they tried
there's a fucking reason people don't die from wounds they sustain from attacks of animals that size
a pack of raccoons or cats will not be able to kill you
you will likely have rabies and be missing at least one eye by the end of the encounter, but you will be far from fuckin dead

Attached: arujkuhk4w8x.jpg (950x942, 192K)

If you have a good dog that would not go near sheep and a bad dog who would, and the two dogs go off together and see some sheep, the bad dog will go for the sheep and so will the good dog. Once the good dog tastes the blood that's it, you can not trust it any more.
There is a fucking pitbull there... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM