FUCK (((TWITER)))...!!!

They've literally made it impossible to have even LEGITIMATE political debate
Zionist KIKES SHILLS mass fag any criticism of (((them))) & their (((genocidal regime)))
Had a fairly large account bit over a year ago
My Tweets were starting to get a lot of traction.
Got Shoah'd
LOST a lot of great followers, friends, & journalist contacts :(
Didnt touch twitter for all this time
Felt like I cant beat (((them))) on (((THEIR))) platform
Finally started a new account couple of days ago
Already restricted and flagged

>WHY even bother user?
Partly Because that's where the normies are to redpill
Jow Forums is kinda a circle jerk
Everyone here is either already Redpilled or A DIRTY SHILL

Also missed bantz twitter friends, most valued of which didnt even follow me back :S
so yeah im a retard to call them "friends"

Now just feel lost and alone.
Do i just become one of you black pilled cucks?
Give up and accept the jew has won?
IDK
>inb4 OP is a faggot & KYS

Attached: twitter.jpg (1023x450, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/326/501/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their business, their rules, twitter, youtube and Jow Forums are not your personal blogs

how will you ever have friends now KYS

Twitter is not worth anyone's time

Attached: 1526518934130.jpg (483x600, 68K)

OP is a faggot & KYS
Like, haha, just don't use their platform. Who gives a fuck if the normies use their echobox. Let them willingly turn their information over to big brother and big tech. They deserve what's coming their way.
The lack of conflict will make them weak and the weak will be culled when the times get tough.

>Had a fairly large account bit over a year ago

That's nothing, many of /ourguys/ like Jared Wyand and the first Jow Forums News Network account had like 100,000+ followers and got permabanned as soon as they started talking about the jew. And some like Ricky Vaughn lost their livelihoods as well.

Attached: CODREANU STRUGGLE.png (850x400, 122K)

This guy thinks that the quality of people is determined by whether they get into a war of words on Twitter or not. Typical American.

You can't build a mass movement if you don't reach the masses, and they are on Twitter, not on Gab, which is the real echo chamber.

I still have an archive of things posted by these accounts and they were indeed helpful.

>This guy thinks that the quality of people is determined by whether they get into a war of words on Twitter or not. Typical American.
The quality of people is determined by the amount of strife and opposition they face. American culture is becoming more and more insulated and Twitter is just an example of it. Typical Kraut to be underinformed and over-presumptuous.

complimentary feel post

Attached: 1484620650558.png (225x225, 4K)

Unlike you black pilled cucks tho,
Im not down with waiting for the world to collapse
The trend isnt even towards collapse
Its towards an Orwellian hell hole that is just accepted by the cucks, like YOU.

The world WAS awakening, there was a realistic shot at ending this kikery, and now social media, search engines etc, are clamping down, trying to stop it.

>their business, their rules
yes ive heard this cuck kike logic MANY times before.
Free speech doesnt exist in the private domain.
Then there ISNT FREE SPEECH, because MOST THE FUCKING WORLD is privatised.

Attached: enough.png (500x342, 63K)

You assume, incorrectly, pointing out the obvious means inaction. Censorhship of their platforms is going to occur and crying and blogposting on Jow Forums isn't going to change shit. Start acting locally and realize that tough times doesn't mean collapse, it can also mean on the verge of collapse. When things get really pressing, those cucks will cower and real men who don't cry about their fucking social media will stand up and take the reigns in ways that matter.

>lost their livelihoods as well.
yeah.. ive always been careful to stay anonymous.

It was clear to me that these SJWs and KIKE WILL try DESTROY your life/career if they find you.

Ok lets play this out
>Start acting locally
You mean like run for local office?
Oh great idea
Where shall i promote my message??
Oh on (((their))) platforms
Hmmm...
>When things get really pressing, those cucks will cower and real men who don't cry about their fucking social media will stand up and take the reigns in ways that matter.
What are you even talking about?
Some apocalyptic survival scenario?
Endless WW3 actually happens, this ISNT where society is heading.

Voicing my CONCERN about the state of social media/FreeSpeech IS STANDING UP. Its calling my fellow man to organise against this shit.

The future we're heading towards is an Orwellian police state, where EVERYTHING is monitored and censored.
Sheeple will rat on each other for sesame credit points (a real thing)
ANYONE that makes a stand will be cut down BEFORE they can organise.
Meanwhile the (((elite))) will be sending us off to fight their wars against the few based countries left that resist.

That's the current trend & likely future of western society.
>What can we do about it...?
IDK
I want to fight it
I cant see how

you have to beat them at their own game.
It's stupid to have anime account and post racist maymays.

Attached: kljekljvclekjv.png (534x779, 200K)

Tech Jews are gonna be executed for treason

>you have to beat them at their own game.
You mean become a rich billionaire bankster, and fund my own shills armies, media, & NGO's?

Im building up my wealth, but Soros/Zuckerberg level just seems impossible...

BASED user.
Bullets do seem like the only viable way left...

*realizes im living in an already disarmed nation of cucks... FUCK

Yeah you americans are going to have to take the lead on this one before they repeal your 2A

Attached: life without guns.jpg (675x679, 56K)

Keep fighting user. I don’t understand why everyone talks about giving up every time we have a set back especially now, when are trajectory is overall very positive. As long as there are whites left there’s something worth fighting for.

On this front we have a number of options: move to other platforms, legislation making it illegal for these sorts of companies to discriminate on view point, or build new alternatives probably block chain based.

That's one way.
Or create lefty profile and push more and more crazy agenda. With normies it works better then Hitler memes.
Bonus point: you can collect some victim bux from basedboys

Wrong

See Marsh Vs. Alabama
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/326/501/

In its conclusion, the Court stated that it was essentially weighing the rights of property owners against the rights of citizens to enjoy freedom of press and religion. The Court noted that the rights of citizens under the Bill of Rights occupy a preferred position.

Accordingly, the Court held that the property rights of a private entity are not sufficient to justify the restriction of a community of citizens' fundamental rights and liberties.

don't try to venture outside your own little political bubble, you'll encounter people who disagree with you (since you're on Jow Forums after all) and report you for wrongthink.