How were these morons so sloppy with their soft coup?

>Be Comey
>Go against every protocol and procedure to exonerate Hillary and her cronies for blatant Treason.
>Still hated by her and dems
>Try to make up for it by spying on the President and leaking classified docs to his (((special friend))) and now (((lawyer)))
>Get exposed as a leaker and liar because of your retarded idea of doing a book tour in the middle of this shitshow explodes in your face.
>Story contradicts own testimony, along with Mcabe, Clapper, Brennan etc.

>Be Brennan
>Be a Communist Muslim hired because Obama needed someone with zero moral compass or patriotism to weaponize the CIA into his own personal Stasi.
>Be caught for lying under oath AND leaking to multiple outlets, and now works for NBC.
>Is now being exposed for orchestrating this whole collusion narrative by spying on Trump campaign and trying to set them up using foreign agents.

>Be Clapper
>ALSO be caught for lying under oath AND leaking to CNN which he now conveniently works for.
>Mr "Not wittingly"

Seriously, how pathetic are these morons. The Stzrok Page texts are damning considering how integral those two lovebirds are to Hillarys exoneration and Trumps witch hunt.

Theres enough evidence for treason that even an intern could make a bulletproof case for their hangings.

This has to all be connected to those 33,000 missing emails from Hillarys server and the "Insurance files" in Weiners laptop. There must be enough dirt in there to put away some big hitters for life. Why the fuck else all this effort when they knew the chances they'd get away with it were slim to none once Trump got elected. The fact they did/are doubling down is because they are desperately trying to buy time to tie up loose ends. Maybe Mueller was a hail mary to try and cover up their tracks and keep the media focus on Trump. If Sessions isnt compromised and Huber/Horowitz are legit we could see some fireworks.

Attached: traitors.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU
nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwodyQ3V_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q predicted this

Remember, we know Obama was emailing Clinton on her private server with a pseudonym, meaning he knew she was using one even though he publicly claimed he only heard about it on the news.

They were covering tracks for Obama and Clinton all along, he refused to turn over his copies of the emails he sent using a loophole. Wonder what Barry and Hilldawg were chatting about in private? Wonder if Rogers and NSA have a copy lying around somewhere?

Attached: fbi-lovers-texts-obama-wants-to-know-everything-were-doing.jpg (560x314, 24K)

Muh right side of history

You think this guy is going to let them get away with it? youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU

Comey is a white hat

Look at the idiots, Clapper was sweating bullets when he gave his 'least untruthful' answer. Anyone remember when Comey was boo-hooing about tech companies using encryption? The man behaved like a little whiny bitch. The Shadow Brokers?! This buttclowns don't have a good track record pre-Trump, no reason to assume they would post-Trump.

I have a hard time believing these men are this dumb. But maybe I'm wrong.

Attached: 1525665378830.gif (384x256, 186K)

They thought Clinton would win and obviously the reCucklicans wouldn't ever bring this stuff up once Drumpfh was gone

Because literally, literally, no...literally, WHO IN THE FUCK IS GONNA DO A GOD DAMN THING?

This plays out like a pro-wrestling beef/soap opera for a reason.

Trump is the master of Kayfabe

Under the current system, even with Trump at the helm, they won't hang. They probably won't even get jail time. When a system is rotten, its up to citizens to make it right.

you're a nigger

They thought Hillary would win. Which of course raises the question: why go through all this trouble in the first place? My theory is they weren't content with Trump losing, they want to drag him through the mud AFTER Hillary won to make sure this kind of thing never happened again. If they had a sympathetic president in office, they would have been able to completely destroy everyone that was ever connected to the Trump campaign. There wouldn't have been no resistance, nothing to stop them.

This. DIE DIE DIE DIE

When you're usually the guy "making the rules" and someone who doesn't have to really answer to anybody you get lazy & sloppy because you're so used to be getting your way & doing what you want that you become too comfortable and careless

He was never supposed to win.

Also, evil is really stupid.

hillary fucked up so badly with her server that comey had to save her from prison. anyone who has ever had a ts can tell you there is no excuse for her doing what she did and what she did is so criminal that if it was you or me the story never would have come out and we would be in a military prison for the rest of our lives

>system is rotten

You got that fucking right. They all whine and cry when they find out the Chinese and Russian have been in their systems for years, but say they have to spy on everyone because 'Muh 9-11', not admitting to themselves that a phone call from the NSA to the FBI could have stopped all of it, but assure us there's no need to worry about the border, lie to Congress and suck up billions of tax dollars. No wonder they wanted an insider.

Cool topic user

I screen shot it

Agree 100%

Nothing will happen bc the elites play by a different set of rules than us slaves.

If the public really knew what was going on they would revolt

The best thing you can do is in ironically vote for conservative candidates

They suck too but better than the greasy grimey dems

i would suggest reading the newest Jew York Times article on this situation, it's amazing how much they try to spin the situation but ultimately have to spill the beans.

nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html

Attached: not_yet.png (1350x684, 212K)

i need to mention that this is careful stagecraft to give the impression of an unbiased federal bureaucracy that's just trying to do the right things. and trying to explain away the Page/Strozk texts as really just two serious career professionals doing hard but fair work.

I've read those texts and the worst thing about them is how juvenile and weak it makes two high level bureaucrats look. childish is the word I would use to describe their conversations. No speck of professionalism you might expect from high ranking FBI agents. and that has to be the most serious blow, when the curtain was tossed aside and plebbitors are on a dirty floor shagging each other.

Do not forget, these parasites living off of your hard earned taxes want you broke, dead, and your kids brainwashed. And they think it's funny. Ballot boxes won't win back the system to it's people, but bullets will.
>inb4 seej
Not even a Siegefag, I'm just tired of the bread and circus. Let us off this ride, or we'll blow it sky high.

Attached: fc8f6e5a150c2434cd680b237a8a768c.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>how juvenile and weak it makes two high level bureaucrats look

Amen. I wonder too if the 13-year-old-commie-cause-it's-cool so-called journalist realize how stupid the spin in their articles makes their entire organization look too?

>Their assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling. After tense deliberations between Washington and Canberra, top Australian officials broke with diplomatic protocol and allowed the ambassador, Alexander Downer, to sit for an F.B.I. interview to describe his meeting with the campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos.

>The agents summarized their highly unusual interview and sent word to Washington on Aug. 2, 2016, two days after the investigation was opened. Their report helped provide the foundation for a case that, a year ago Thursday, became the special counsel investigation. But at the time, a small group of F.B.I. officials knew it by its code name: Crossfire Hurricane.

this is a massive admission by the times. the entire narrative they wove was all around Papadopey's conversation with the Ambassador of Australia in a bar late at night. The fact they admit that the investigation was started two days prior raises obvious and serious questions. And personally I do not think they were meeting the Aussie Amb. in London, but that other guy that was recently outed to be behind this.

>Lastly, there was Mr. Papadopoulos, the young and inexperienced campaign aide whose wine-fueled conversation with the Australian ambassador set off the investigation. Before hacked Democratic emails appeared online, he had seemed to know that Russia had political dirt on Mrs. Clinton. But even if the F.B.I. had wanted to read his emails or intercept his calls, that evidence was not enough to allow it. Many months passed, former officials said, before the F.B.I. uncovered emails linking Mr. Papadopoulos to a Russian intelligence operation.

This is a blatant lie, one that's been outed for a long time. According to the time line, the news had already reported on "hillary's emails" weeks before being "hacked" and one of the countries mentioned was in fact Russia. Furthermore, Hillary's emails had been in the news for over a year, if not longer, at that point. This entire scenario with Pappy and the Amb., is smoke and mirrors, it doesn't even make sense from a logical standpoint, nor any timeline offered. It's either a malicious lie by the times or a convenient lie to adhere to a narrative that they just contradicted in the paragraphs i just posted.

>the Australian ambassador

Kek

It was the ex Russian agent that helped fabricate the dossier, that was recently gassed in the UK.

There is no way that this stemmed from a downer.

>In October, agents flew to Europe to interview him. But Mr. Steele had become frustrated by the F.B.I.’s slow response. He began sharing his findings in September and October with journalists at The New York Times, The Washington Post, The New Yorker and elsewhere, according to congressional testimony.

>For Mr. Steele, it dashed his confidence in American law enforcement. “He didn’t know what was happening inside the F.B.I.,” Glenn R. Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, testified this year. “And there was a concern that the F.B.I. was being manipulated for political ends by the Trump people.”

This is the most savage lie out of the entire article. I read the transcript from Simpson's Senate testimony, and this is absolutely not what he said nor what the Senate Intel Committee claimed happened. Steele had ACTIVELY worked with the FBI and then was cut loose because he was simultaneously shopping the story around to various news outlets. The FBI used his dossier to further the FISC warrant. he wasn't concerned that the FBI was in Trump's pocket, he was working with them, and Simpson is quoted saying this when he's talking about WHY Steele went to the press while working with the FBI to get the warrant. Blatant fucking lies.

Ya man only metals I'm investing in nowadays is lead & brass.

Praise God & start slitting throats

>And Mr. Strzok and Lisa Page, an F.B.I. lawyer, exchanged texts criticizing Mr. Trump, allowing the president to point to evidence of bias when they became public.

>The messages were unsparing. They questioned Mr. Trump’s intelligence, believed he promoted intolerance and feared he would damage the bureau.

>The inspector general’s upcoming report is expected to criticize those messages for giving the appearance of bias. It is not clear, however, whether inspectors found evidence supporting Mr. Trump’s assertion that agents tried to protect Mrs. Clinton, a claim the F.B.I. has adamantly denied.

>giving the appearance of bias
>the appearance of bias
>appearance of bias

look upon the sickly jew and marvel at it's craven nature. the entire article is long winded blowjob to the domestic spy agency involved in decades of wanton abuse of civil liberties. it's a "yeah we did that, but we should have done more," nauseating manifesto of whitewashing the damnable facts surrounding their actions.

now let me serenade the 3 people potentially reading this with some JYT editorial picks from their world class comment section:

>Prior to the election, there were reports from within the agency that FBI employees were, on the whole, solidly pro-Trump. Sadly this reportage does nothing to dispel that. Once again, the critical function of law enforcement is compromised by politics.

next:
>Despite not wanting to tip their hand that they were investigating Trump and his campaign, the colossal seriousness and ramifications demanded that if they had reliable evidence of Russian tampering and collusion with Trump, the FBI should've brought this to light before the election. That Comey allowed leaks and even public disclosure of the investigation of Hilary, but kept a tight lid on this, screams hypocrisy, politics, and perhaps even illegality.

>We are going to find out that there was collusion, and treason, and be left with no recourse to undo an illegal election result and subsequent presidency.

next:
>Under absolutely no circumstances should the FBI investigation into Trump-Russia stop until Mueller has all the facts. Comey didn't have the greatest judgement during his tenure, but that does not undermine what the special counsel is doing now. Too much is at stake and reality has already shown us, be it his tweets or otherwise, that Trump is far from innocent.

im still here reading

good posts my man, this needs to all be compiled

perhaps you'll enjoy this JYT pick at the top of the list:

>Comey threw the election, yes. But that does not mean that he could have done it without the Russians doing what they were doing.
>Hillary won by 2.865 million votes.
>Trump won Wisconsin by approx. 27,260 votes
>Trump won Michigan by 11,612 votes
>Trump won Pennsylvania by 58,236 votes
>Those are razor thin margins in three states, representing less than 1/28th of Clinton's margin of victory in the popular vote.
>Comey made it close enough. The Russians targeted the specific voters down to the precincts. Without Comey, Russia likely can't pull off the upset. Without the Russians, Comey's idiocy is not enough.
>The Crossfire Hurricane was the perfect storm.

Crossfire Hurricane was the name of the FBI OP that began two days prior to interviewing the Australian Amb., if that can even be believed.

Their coup failed because it relied on the leftist kike media crafting the narrative for them and swamping the airwaves 24/7. Not so effective when even retarded normies can talk to each other on social media and pick said narrative apart.

Attached: Mueller_Hillary_Onesie Pussyman.jpg (600x599, 112K)

I leave off with this, just remember who the real victim of the FBI actually is despite them doing nothing wrong and playing it all by the book when it comes to drumpf

>Those decisions stand in contrast to the F.B.I.’s handling of Crossfire Hurricane. Not only did agents in that case fall back to their typical policy of silence, but interviews with a dozen current and former government officials and a review of documents show that the F.B.I. was even more circumspect in that case than has been previously known. Many of the officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly.

>Agents considered, then rejected, interviewing key Trump associates, which might have sped up the investigation but risked revealing the existence of the case. Top officials quickly became convinced that they would not solve the case before Election Day, which made them only more hesitant to act. When agents did take bold investigative steps, like interviewing the ambassador, they were shrouded in secrecy.

>Fearful of leaks, they kept details from political appointees across the street at the Justice Department. Peter Strzok, a senior F.B.I. agent, explained in a text that Justice Department officials would find it too “tasty” to resist sharing. “I’m not worried about our side,” he wrote.

>Only about five Justice Department officials knew the full scope of the case, officials said, not the dozen or more who might normally be briefed on a major national security case.

whoops, here's supposed to be the first paragraph in my finale:

>This month, the Justice Department inspector general is expected to release the findings of its lengthy review of the F.B.I.’s conduct in the Clinton case. The results are certain to renew debate over decisions by the F.B.I. director at the time, James B. Comey, to publicly chastise Mrs. Clinton in a news conference, and then announce the reopening of the investigation days before Election Day. Mrs. Clinton has said those actions buried her presidential hopes.

>If Sessions isnt compromised

They weren't sloppy, they just operated under the assumption that things were going to continue working the way they did while they held government positions, but that didn't happen. A hard working group of alternative media outlets and individuals willing to spend the time to do REAL journalism took them by surprise and has outed them. This is why the left is freaking the fuck out and banning anyone who isn't a flaming leftist from Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook. Their strategy for the midterms is literally "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!" It doesn't matter though. Trump knows about all of the sneaky crimes committed by the Obama administration, and so does Jeff Sessions. Come October, the tendies gonna drop.

>I've read those texts and the worst thing about them is how juvenile and weak it makes two high level bureaucrats look. childish is the word I would use to describe their conversations. No speck of professionalism you might expect from high ranking FBI agents. and that has to be the most serious blow, when the curtain was tossed aside and plebbitors are on a dirty floor shagging each other.
That's what happens when you pack the institutions with leftist SJWs, snarky cunts who got in just because of diversity hiring practices and soibois fresh off reddit. The FBI would be a joke if it wasn't for the fact that these fanatical lefty Democraps are willing to fabricate evidence to disrupt their enemies.

Attached: comey hillary shill.png (566x309, 126K)

>so sloppy
Were you going to do something about it? No? Also OUR government is also not going to do something about...it. So, why not do it? What are the repercussions? Fired? Of course you are rich and you have free healthcare for life anyway, so....is fired bad? NOT A BIG DEAL, so just for a run and maybe buy some yogurt, lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahaha hahahaha ahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha ahahah ahahahah

he's fucking brutal, isn't he, kek

I have no idea why they would do such retarded things. blackmail? last chance saloon? drunk on power? trying to run out the clock? buying a few more weeks/months of freedom? part of the plan?

fpbp
no scrolling needed to find this

of course they do

Yep. This is why he's going to rip their throats out...make examples out of EVERYONE

do you think they overestimated the distrust of MSM? or did they just have no other options?

they must have been aware of the polls on trust in media, surely

*rubs hands jewishly*
do we have a date yet?

>Come October, the tendies gonna drop
let the tendies hit the FLOOOOOR!!

Step 1 crush fake news media
Step 2 stomp Hollywood elitists
Step 3 Slowly rollout red pills to educate normies
Step 4 timing for kill shots in midterms and 2020

I knew exactly what you were going to post. That is a really terrific video.

trust the plan

Because they thought Hillary would win and couldnt imagine a scenario where Trump did

They are getting more than jail time.
Many of them will be dead while Trump is still in office.

Attached: 1510723667998.jpg (509x395, 59K)

>trying to run out the clock?

RICO act
clock never runs out, any and all crimes connected to organized crime can be prosecuted

This is the biggest case in the history of Law.
They are all going away for a very long time.

fucking hope so, wouldn't be surprised a few have suicide pills, this is huge!

Just thinking about HRC

Attached: tiresome2.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Because they didn’t expect the NSA to prevent Soros’s goons from hacking the electronic voting booths, they never thought she could lose, let alone would lose.

In short, they didn’t have a cantingjncy plan. Hence all their haphazard and desperate efforts which have no utility other than to buy them exponentially decreasing time.

Attached: 77F53A43-560A-452C-8E4F-CE20D6EFD304.jpg (2049x1353, 520K)

>Blow up the World Trade Center
>Launch a missile into the Pentagon
>Murder 3000 US Citizens
>Destroy the Constitution
>Loot the country for trillions of dollars
>Kill millions of people in the Middle East
>Flood the country with heroin
>Flood the country with muslim trash
Wonder where they get their bravado and what not

If this was read by Trump himself, i think i would have cum my pants.

I don't believe their confidence in a Clinton win was as strong as many assume. Those 97% "polls" touted all over the MSM were a huge tell. No legitimate polling organization using statistically correct methodologies would ever be so bold or determine that certainty. That was last ditch desperation to sway fence sitters that failed miserably.

haha, fair

Don't read into it too much. Im a quant who was baffled by the Nate Silver bias every single day for an entire year and I've spent literally hundreds of hours trying to make sense of it all.

They probably hurt their voter turnout. They were idiots. There's no strategic justification for ANY of that shit. They even kinda knew internally, i think. They cancelled the fireworks.

Either the entire msm and political polling world were in on it and flaunting flawed as fuck models, which they rigged further, just to humiliate Hillary Clinton and install Trump. Or they're just fucking stupid and there were enough yes men in powerful positions, Podesta/nyt/wsj/everyone, that they all ignored the warnings. And the logical people like Seth Rich were ostracized and or murdered. It's emperor wears no clothes rather than illuminati conspiracy.

Assuming the illuminati are even a thing and not a euphemism for the bilderburg and central banker crew, I don't think they much cared who won. My personal belief is that Trump, as a billionaire, was already enough of a club member that no real opposition from that group is present. All the insanity running rampant smells like a deep state/establishment internal battle without much support from the power behind the throne. It just seems like a frantic tantrum without real guidance from sane, accomplished backing.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwodyQ3V_0

Then you don't understand these people. They thought she was going to win WITHOUT all of the "help". Hence, insurance policy. She literally said out loud that if this guy gets in we ALL hang. What she was saying is that she wasn't going down alone. This gets much bigger I think, it doesn't just stop at some FBI dudes. It goes up and up.

I feel that what you're saying is necessarily true. And the explanation for at least some of the Trump magic.

I like the ideathat Hillary had huge debts/favors to pay from CF and the elites knew it and were watching her hang herself.

Arrogance breeds stupidity and they thought they had it locked down. They weren't at all prepared for Trump. It also helps that the head of the NSA let Trump know what was going on.

Maybe the top patriarcs dropped dead and what remains are their children who are mostly insane cultists and druggies.

There was a whole conspiracy theory around that Rothschild manor helicopter crash. The story was what you're saying. Thatit was a hit on the old man because he wanted to slow down the evil stupid shit. But who the fuck would even know that?

Remember when they started the recounts in Michigan and Hillary actually started loosing votes? It was only a narrow victory in the former Blue Wall states because the Democratic districts were cheating their asses off.

>How were these morons so sloppy with their soft coup?
Because they are stupid old cunts who think they can get away with everything like the ol' days.

>soft coup

Attached: 1525869396047.png (220x229, 9K)

For america! For the tendies!

I think they either rigged it, but trump was too popular even for the rigging, or that trumps team managed to stop enough of the rigging, rigged it themselves, or somehow blackmailed them into not rigging it enough

They rigged it and were super over confident to begin with. They didn't even bother to try rigging it enough because they believed their own teams bullshit. It's unimaginable. I'm sure there were some spy v spy dynamics. But the best explanation for the overarching strategies of the different leftist strategies is that they're tards. Yes men answering to yesmen into infinity. That's the only way to get a candidate like Hillary without half the organization going 'wait wtf?'

It's a necessary blackpill. They're evil and manipulative but they're also just many many psychopathic complex layers of organizational arrogant tard.

yeah, also their polls were skewed by trump voters less likely to answer the phone to pollsters, or refusing to do the poll, or just being a quiet trumper and pretending to like hillary or be undecided