Action starts 13:00 onwards
youtube.com/watch?v=jV1dPv0R3ec

Attached: Untitled.jpg (864x587, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qgl7AULKBbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comply retards

>who was in the wrong here
The answer is always "the person resisting arrest". It doesn't matter if it's an unlawful arrest, once they start arresting you don't have a choice. Fight them in courts where you will likely win and they can't murder you.

>state troopers
he already fucked himself

If a dog bites me like that I will try to kill it or hurt it as much as I can by trying to poke its eyes out. I don't care if it's a police dog or not.

>Fight them in courts where you will likely win and they can't murder you.
Except in the cases where you never get to courts, because the police end up killing you before that. Eg they'll forget you in a jail cell or at some point during "a malfunction of cameras" they end up "visiting" your cell etc.
>The Bureau of Justice Statistics estimates that 17,358 individuals in custody died during the period from 2007-2010.
>Other publications focus on the rate per 100,000, in the case of US jails the mortality rate is 128, and prisons at 264 per 100,000.

Even the cop with the dog says about the dog "he won't come off when I tell him"

Case closed .someone is getting a pay check and that dog is getting put down

So a statistically insignificant number of people die in custody. How many of them were confirmed to be due to police neglect or malice? Or for the opposite, how many were confirmed to be suicide?

god this guy is such a fucking cunt, hes one of those "constitutionalist" cunts trying to tell the law to the cops. jesus christ the cop tried to be nice, he didn't have to do that

>Or for the opposite, how many were confirmed to be suicide?
That is still police neglect and/or malice. If the police bully you into committing suicide it is still on them. If you die while in custody then the only way it is not the fault of the police is if you had some completely unpreventable disease.

>"constitutionalist" cunts
holy fuck lmao move to nk or something

>all suicide is the police's fault
And we're done here. Go be crazy somewhere else.

Why was the dog necessary exactly? kek

When all you have is a dog every problem looks like a nigger.

Here in the US police dogs are considered officers. They'll shoot you if you try to harm it.
Also the K-9 was unnecessary. Police have dealt with retards like this plenty of times without needing a dog.

he was clearly posing a threat lol. this is some beta revenge shit

Dog was not needed and from what I saw he did not attack the dog after it latched on. Thrashed a bit maybe from an animal chomping onto his arm, but he did not strike the dog.

He could easily get a fat settlement from the dog bite.

Stupid white boi doesn’t realize he’s white. Nobody is going to go out their way for him. Dumbass. Shieett

Attached: 4L_0QghjIMP.jpg (300x300, 11K)

The Police. The dog was unnecessary to begin with. Not releasing the dog was fucked up.

How racist would this be if he was black?

i think all traffic stops should go like this, imagine making a net profit for resisting arrest even after the tickets

>He pulled me over for a legal reason but that wasnt the LAWFUL reason
Dude got what he asked for.

he's one of those "am i being detained" guys but they definitely shouldn't have sicced a dog on him if there was like 6 cops there. he didn't even attempt to hurt them or the dog once

if he takes this to court he's definitely going to get money for injuries

Had a fake tag, but dog was extreme. He's gun get rich.

In that case just shoot the police officers when they try to stop you. Like that veteran that shot police before they could do anything.

k9 unit absolutely unnecessary.

they like to use dogs to remind people that they have all the power and if you don't do what they say they'll fuck you up.

The sovereign citizen types are dumb, but i don't think anyone deserves that in a 1st world country

>Like that veteran that shot police before they could do anything
Who was promptly blown up by a robot with a bomb attached to it.
Point is, you won't be getting out alive.

whats wrong bro dont you want a dog to tear your face apart and permanently scar you for not doing fuck all and then be on the ground cuffed still having your face torn apart because some cops are bloodthirsty niggers?
youtu.be/Qgl7AULKBbk

I get why they pulled him out but why did they let the dog fuck him up lmao

>Sovereign Citizen

"I was travelling not driving"
No sympathy.

Fuck this guy. Anyone that believes "they have rights" or police have to follow laws... they're just idiots. Guy got what he deserved.

Attached: 1496793582919.jpg (266x227, 17K)

He was rightfully executed for murdering a cop.

Why was the dog used lmao?

It was awesome but why?

Why the fuck would they use a dog like that? That's insane.

>If a dog bites me like that I will try to kill it

Yeah, good luck with that, tough guy.

Attached: 1526262001556.jpg (616x712, 158K)

The cat had the day off.

Dogs are more dangerous if you're trying to get away from them then if you just fight back. You will always have the weight advantage unless you're some scrawny manlet.

Coax a dog into biting your forearm and then forced your arm against the back of its jaw where it has less leverage and wrap your other arm around its head and you now control the animal.

This is assuming of course that you're in a position where it's going to be biting down at you if you're standing and it's coming at you and you're wearing good shoes you can do a lot with some kicks.

People who are terrified of dogs have no common sense or they spend all their energy just tried to escape it

Only a moron fights a cop who is trying to arrest you. Just take it and then come back at them in court. You'd be surprised how much money you can get if you were in the roght legally.

LMFAO at this mental case screaming like that.. like what in the flying fuck? Hahahahahahaahahah

I like your style

>dog already rips his face off
>cop brings him back for more and starts biting his ass off after hes cuffed and incapacitated

Holy shit were you born retarded?

Attached: 1525496589394.jpg (600x532, 40K)

This, you can tell it's a libtard only from that

Attached: descinderi-centru-tranzit-refugiati-6.png (458x344, 219K)

the guy for being a retard. the cops the minute they swore an oath to the zog.

Dog was unnecessary, there were 4 officers assisting in the take down. The dog should have only been used if he resisted when he was on the ground (as the officer with the body cam said). The K9 officer should have shown more restraint with his dog.

That being said, the driver is a fucking dingus. Not sure how he saw it ending differently, acting the way he was.

thats what that guy from U2 gets for being a douche

I used to work nights in downtown Canton. That place is a fucking gang war zone and the Canton police don’t fuck around. He’s lucky he didn’t get clubbed in the head.

>americans wil unironically defend an celebrate a mentally ill dude get bitten by a dog and have his wondow smashed because he didnt have a from license plate
freedom anit free kid

Attached: image.jpg (710x473, 73K)

After reading your post, what exactly is your point?? He shot cops, which you seemed approving of, they say he was rightfully executed?
Also acting like a nigger then saying you'd fight the and try to kill it. You are either a nigger, Muslims, or just trash

Attached: image.png (694x81, 7K)

on their break from looking for child traffickers instead i presume?

maybe they think that's too dangerous for the job, still the dog would do it if they let him, it got balls

serve and protect the people, including from dangerous child traffickers, yeah this vid covers that pretty well

>mfw

Attached: image.png (725x792, 64K)

Comply or you may die.

No, not that guy, a guy with a rifle at a traffic stop, you can find video

Driving isn't a constitutionally protected right. If state laws require you to have a front license plate, then you have to have a front license plate.

The fucking insane Vietnam vet???

Very. Very racist.

Attached: 1476136102409.jpg (748x859, 120K)

When and why did it become necessary to have a whole squad of police to get a driver from a vehicle?
ALSO:
Land of the free home of the brave!
Shall not infringed and all that bullshit.
USA USA USA HOORA

Yea, that's who I assume he's talking about

I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!
DIDN'T I !
I DIDN'T WANNA HAVE TO DO THIS !
VICTORY !!!
fuuuuug

>be sovereign citizen
>not having anti infringement countermeasures on the vehicle such as pic related
>even stopping in the first place and thereby giving consent to freely negotiate

Attached: flamethrower-anti-hijack[1].jpg (450x309, 22K)

Police dont have rights over people like this, the Constitution gives a well regulated people the direct right to eliminatw threats to its liberty... Aka banker rat guard pigs

Look at the comments on the video, in this thread even. People freely want to hand over their rights and believe they should be attacked if they refuse their constitutional rapists.

It's expected that the people who follow this police channel would be pro police.

well being pro police is one thing, but the dog was retarded

Cop here

They had probable cause for two offenses, he was going to jail. Here's the thing: when officers have decided you're going to jail, you're going to jail. You probably (hopefully, unless you were raised by bad parents) learned this concept when you were a kid, and it's very basic. It's the easy way or the hard way. Mr tough guy chose the hard way.

No, he's not getting a settlement for the dog biting him. No, he's not getting out of his charges and suing them for unlawful arrest. He's going to serve time in jail and now he has a fucked up arm and two broken car windows. That's just the way it is. We don't do this shit to prove we're tough guys. We do it to enforce the law. Who knows why that idiot had a fictitious plate on his car and what other criminal shit he was into. Don't take his side like he's you. He's not, and you shouldn't put yourself in his smelly criminal shoes. You're likely not of the criminal element, and don't have some hypermasculinity complex guised as "muh constitutional rights, muh I'm being lawful" so you should be treated like a human being if you ever do have to interact with officers, which would likely only take the form of a traffic stop. If that's the only contact you've had with police, honestly that's a good thing. Drive better, but good on you for at least not breaking any criminal laws. Unfortunately, and this is the reality of it, we exist because sometimes even though you're an adult, someone has to be your dad and slap your hand and say you can't do that. I know, you're grown up, but some people clearly fucking aren't and need to have their hands slapped pretty hard and go to time out to put some sense into them.

and americans wonder why reoffence rates are high

Attached: image.png (809x311, 33K)

Nigger you’re retarded that dude is getting paid.

one day they will show up to our homes like this and demand a search of guns all "lawful" of course

And people will apparently cheer in excitement and glee for these brave blue bellied men. It's the law after all.

>We don't do this shit to prove we're tough guys.
Yeah you do, pig. You get off on the little bit of bootlicking you get to make people do between licking boots further up the totem pole.

Reoffense rates are high primarily because we have a lot of blacks and hispanics. And second because unlike Europe we don't look the other way at most crime.

Tell your brother in blue to stop being ass hats are earn back the respect of the public.

surely it couldnt be because people are treated like shit and raped in prison, never forget that every state and all nonhispanic whites have way higher rates of offence in america than in europe.

Stupid faggot soiboi who doesn't think he has to listen to the police, combined with stupid tacticool small town cops that want to be Rambo when they could have just broken the window and arrested the guy without all the idiotic extra steps.

WE ARE SOVEREIGN CITIZENS DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE BROWN SHIRT FAGS

You lazy fucks are just bad at catching people.

surely the german police force in a 93% white country is worse than a policeforce with bad training filled with niggers and spics arresting niggers and spics

do other people really act like that with the cops? holy shit. why turn it into a confrontation from the beginning?

Apparently you’re getting out policed by niggers and spics Ahmed. Better pick up the pace.

?

>Also the K-9 was unnecessary.
I'm pretty sure they just did it to get some practice for the dog and the handler lol.

Good dog

He's absolutely not. He barricaded himself to prevent his arrest. One primary purpose of a k-9 is to help effect an arrest on a barricaded suspect. It's use was within policy and the law.

That's a big assumption. May be true of some assholes but definitely not the majority of officers I've worked with.

Fucking retard brit, our dogs are trained to bite the limbs where they won't cause bleeding. head to the mosque tomorrow before i call your sharia compliance officers.

That said, I have never had a problem with a single police officer in my life. Been pulled over for speeding twice, I was in the wrong, and I was polite and i got off with a warning both times.
known and dealt with many police in a previous career and never a single issue with any one of them ever.
Female fire fighters, well, that's a whole other ball game.

He probably didn't have to let the dog chomp on him for so long. That sucks.
Its not like they didn't warn him what was going to happen.
If you think you're being abused or mistreated by a cop you're not going to make your situation better by justifying an escalation of force. Just comply and ream them out in the courts afterwards

>don't tread on me
>gets chewed on instead

some people are mentally ill or just very dumb, especially in america, police should be able to handle people like that no?
he wasnt threatening, he wasnt trying to escape, they could have just smashed the window and dragged him out.

>he wasnt threatening, he wasnt trying to escape, they could have just smashed the window and dragged him out.
That's easy for us to say, sitting comfortably in our homes watching the footage. But at the time the cops didn't know what the guy's intent was. He was acting strangely and refused to even open his windows. He could be stupid, or he could be a violent criminal with warrants for his arrest. At the end of the day those cops care more about going home and seeing their families than they care about how much harm they deal to the suspect.

The fact is this thread is bait as fuck and one way or another you’re falling for it
>>> the guy didn’t deserve that level of action taken against him
>>> not sure why no one has noticed by now that the kids who were bullied in school end up being these “law enforcing we serve and protect ourselves “

but so could anyone in america, the dog didnt change jack shit, if you are so afraid smash the window and taser him.
This faggot shit with police have such a tough job cant be an excuse for obvious fuck ups.
everyone in america could have a gun in his car, so should everybody be removed from his car by a swat team?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9K)

There’s also nothing worse than giving up your rights up to a certain point you can stand up for yourself but he was prob on drugs mentally ill or just thought he wasn’t doing anything wrong either way they had no reason to use the dog 4 avg sized males can’t pull a beta from a car????

t. Shaun King

SCs like to kill cops, that gives the cops all the justification necessary to use extra force. Next time read an actual law book before deciding to drive around without plates.

>smash the window and taser him.
You're either going to stick your arm in there and get a 2" probe spread that will just annoy him or you're going to try it from a distance and get one probe stuck in the door. Think, idiot. Oh wait it's not your job to do tactical shit, maybe you should leave that to the people who's job it is.

They can't seem to decide if cops were the bullied in highschool or the bullies. Changes with every situation it seems. Or maybe people who feel small just like to talk shit.

citizen here.
I comply with police on every stop, I have had mostly good experiences. Most police are doing a good service in a hard job. You have some bad eggs and that's what my attorney is for, but if you ever come to my home without a warrant I will shoot first and I hope you are wearing class 3 or better armor.

You are why everybody cheers when some nigger lights up a pig. Nobody likes you, faggot.

They used force because they guy was acting strange. You can have a weapon clearly visible in your car and as long as you make the cop comfortable that you aren't a threat they won't treat you like one.
The guy refused to even communicate with them which made them uncomfortable. When they got uncomfortable they began to worry about their safety. When they began to worry about their safety they became more aggressive.
As far as tasers, they rarely actually work. You have to get a perfect penetration and spread on the barbs.
As far as the dog not being helpful, it disabled his left arm.
I'm no bootlicker. The guy in the vehicle thought he didn't have to comply with lawful orders and got fucked for it. Its a shame.