youtube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk
youtube.com/watch?v=6vbCKava_JE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Websites_blocked_in_mainland_China
youtu.be/zNz3aFUNq2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because China no soul.

kek xD

is pee pee in coke

uh, because they don't have a conscious?

Why China no food? China eat dog. China bad. Japan good. My wittew wee-wee fo uh pee pee

whats wrong with urine therapy? piss is full of stem cells.

don't you know? toddler urine mixed with sprite is ancient Chinese medicine, and brings prosperity and good health

dad i need the big piss so bad hol dat cup dere
ching chong ching chong

Communism, over population, and poor people suddenly becoming rich through property ownership.
All that mix together to create the worst human beings in existence.

>in concert
>surrounded by thousands of people
>have to walk like 800m to get to toilet pass security, even then its a long as fuck toilet line
>simply piss into a beer cup and put it down

i only learn from the best

Lmao gross

in china, using a toilet is seen as dirty

checked

Attached: 1522329600264.jpg (1079x680, 122K)

the chinese maybe soulless insectoids but they can rap though.
youtube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk

>he doesnt drink his grandsons pee
lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=6vbCKava_JE

Went straight from ancient barbarism to a slapped-together poorly assembled 21st century economy in like 50 years.

witnessed

Because the equivalent of their Baby Boomers were taken from their parents and raised by the government. And the generation before that only learned survival during WWII and the civil war. If you go to China, you'll notice that the worst manners are from people ages 50-80.

The younger generations weren't taught manners by their parents BUT they're more self-conscious about not appearing backwards after growing up on a lot of Korean and Japanese media. In private, they're still pretty disgusting, and don't know how to clean a kitchen or bathroom (anyone who lived with Chinese roommates understands). It's a slow process, but their manners are improving. I think the governments social credit system is as much to do with socialization as it is to do with stopping criticism of the government. They're doing what Singapore did to curb shitty Chinese behavior decades ago. If you ever wondered why it's illegal to spit in Singapore, just visit a mainland Chinese city and you'll understand why they had to outlaw that shit to stop Han and Malays from getting into fights.

FYI, Korea also has manner problems. They litter and piss too but not quite as bad as the Chinese.

It's a high IQ thing, You wouldn't understand.

Attached: Kung POO.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

It looks like she really had to shit I don't blame her.

Because they're uncivilized

Attached: China Final Destination.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

how come there's never any chinese people defending themselves in these threads. are they scared or something

because Jow Forums is censored, how do you not know this

because they don't have any shame.

Not exactly. You can lurk without a VPN, but captcha doesn't work because google servers are blocked so you can't post.

There is plenty of chinks defending it but the use canadian, murican, aussie and new zealand flags never a chink one.

Attached: 1518926632789.jpg (962x640, 214K)

have you ever heard of vpn's? they all use them.

there's chinese people outside of china

Its amazing how they can be successful inspite of being so backwards

>implying the chinese government wouldnt find a way to track them down and kill their credit score

You would save that webm Mexico

>wall shitter

Attached: 1525386524767.jpg (125x121, 2K)

We're on the list even though Wikipedia prefers to pretend we don't exist because muh liberal bias.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Websites_blocked_in_mainland_China

They can always buy a pass to shitpost.

Attached: sideways.webm (640x360, 1.14M)

Anymore of the good webms? I love a good China hate thread

Kek. Numbers confirm.

read

POO IN LIU ling ling.

Attached: Kung POO 14.webm (276x480, 352K)

>there's chinese people outside of china

If they dont want to live around Chinese people why do they think we do?

Chinese economy suddenly growed. So we have some groups with a LOT of capital, but lacking ethical and philosophical basis. As a Communist regime, they oblivious wanna a submisse population.

Portugal are invested by chinese tourism. They are like bots configured to take pics of buildings, either don't knowing a shit about what they're registering.

>lunch and dinner are first responders

soulless bugmen

It's just a joke.

why would they care

psychopaths are actually usually very successful.

A jest?

Attached: chink health costs 01.webm (480x480, 1.97M)

those are the ones we should bait into coming here

Attached: Jesus07.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Are they successful?

Are you referring to mixed ethnic Chinese that never even lived in China or immigrants/mail order brides that still prefer to acknowledge themselves as part of their country rather than say anything positive about China?

co jest kurwa?

They're all Canadian

>parasite of the us super-economy
>successful

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Well they have a pretty powerful military and one of the top economies

Because, to me, it seems they behave like jews and shills. No honour and pride, but a lot of arrogance and deception to get their way. I guess it is kind of succesful, unfortunately, because China is one of the largest nations and the kikes and shills control at least the FED, ECB, IMF, World Bank and thus the world's money supply (China does have a state owned central bank, the lucky Chinks.) This is concrete, objective, factual information

We, ethnic Europeans, ethnic Japanese, have to cleanse the degenerate filth of both from this world.

In hoc signo vinces,

Amen

The way he easily whips out the knife and the way the victim tries to reach for the woman seems like it was a planned murder by the husband, possibly because he thought he wanted to fuck his wife.

can't blame them white women are hot, though I would trade them for a japanese women anyday

why japan no engrish

Daniel understand oral tradition

is this guy just the worst assassin of all time?

For those of you actually interested in knowing why it is so fucked up, the short answer is "Cultural Revolution".

It all went backwards during this so-called "revolution" thanks to Mao. Older generations have terrible manners for real and that's true.

I was thinking about this today. have you ever seen one of these assholes say a non-white country needs diversity? No, because "diversity" means anti-white. there, it had to be said.

Chinks have no peripheral vision ffs

Japanese men would easily trade you for a white woman, but while you'd give them a heffer sjw he'd give you a high maintanence cunt with crooked teeth who would mistreat your kids if they weren't white enough or just go off and start fucking black men too since she thirsts for any and all non-Japanese gaijin dick.

Oh the leaf strikes again.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO GOD.

yeah, they say the next generation is different, I hope that's true.

Chinks are subhuman bug robots

Attached: chink health costs.webm (226x360, 1.96M)

This is why if you can read more than one language you'll find that this "diversity" crap is a western thing. "Antifa Japan" is all foreigners lol, mainly Koreans and niggers.

You at least acknowledged that white people exist when you used the word "white" in your reply to me. Did you know that some individuals deny even that saying "how do you define white?"; "only one race, human"; "race is only a social construct"; etc.?

He was really upset

That and I want to say all the wars China has had has led to the level of pychopathy we see among the Chinese, maybe a survival mechanism from all the death

Brazilian niggas really defend historical debt. Jobs, universities, everything should be eased for non-white brazilians. We are just

Taxed as fascist if don't agree so

True. Jap girls go stupid for any stereotypical black American behavior. Seen it myself when I was stationed overseas. As long as you’re wearing Js and flashy bullshit, acting like a nigger will get you Pussy.

10 million years old Vs Chinaman

youtu.be/zNz3aFUNq2s

no wonder there's no such thing as a good chinese person
they all get killed when they try to do the right thing

Death to doggos!
Cat master race!

Seriously though, why are people so triggered by dog meat?

Saying that they are pet animals is not an argument. I know people who have pet rabbits and pigs. Any domesticated animal can be pets or food.

Attached: Dog_Meat.jpg (1000x667, 251K)

WHOE, did you just say (naggas)?

omg, the kikes are after the Japanese now?

You might want to move back to Europe and fight that fight then because nearly half the US is nonwhite. Nothing can change that, that wouldnt destroy the nation, literally at this point. Im not says we should have open boarders or anything or more immigration im saying just as it is with the population even letting no more in dreaming of a white ethnostate in the US is a deluded fantasy, it would take a catastrophic war which would destroy America and its culture anyway so why bother

you wouldn't understand, shitskin.

Doing nothing in Japan will get you pussy.

Attached: Crazy (1).webm (320x180, 2.55M)

This is the true Chinese.

you can have food for a companion
you can't have a companion for food
pretty much this

I'd rather no one giving a fuck about what I do and leaving me alone. Instead of everyone always trying to tell you what to do or be nose deep in your shit.

Attached: O84HvSe.gif (316x240, 2.78M)

Listen wang, we don't really care if you eat dog meat, the beef starts once you start boiling a live animal, don't be a retarded chink again.

Attached: doggy.webm (480x852, 2.85M)

Husband murdering wife and lover.

For some it is because of the history between humans and dogs (or cats, which the Chinese also eat)
For others, myself included it is how the animals are killed. If it was quick it wouldn't be a problem. Same with halal.

as expected jamal can't argue. Must be his nigger genes.

Attached: le 56%.png (1305x734, 429K)

why Bataan Death March?
dirty nip

would you really be okay with eating a dog just because it was killed humanely?

Agree animals should be killed humanly.

well seeing how most europeans countries are also being invaded by sitskins and are about a 5th of the size of the US, and will be conquered 10 times as fast. I would say America is our only hope.

No i wouldn't, but they're the ones eating the animal and i do believe that no unnecesary pain should be involved in sacrificing the poor dogs.

I wish we had more Chinamen here. I could watch Japan/China brawls all day.

You are not any better Mohammed...
Fucking traitors...

actually, yes. we have two many dogs already who are put to sleep humanely every day. you don't have to torture them, chink.

Three reasons:

1. There is nothing to defend. Truth is, we got some fucked up issues here and it is better to accept and deal with it. Why would you want to deny your own issues, it will only end up being some dumb shit like "designated shitting streets"

2. Truth is most Chinese aren't that proficient in English, they never needed to. Reading is one thing, writing/replying is another. People who know only Chinese would certainly prefer talking shit in Chinese lol

3. Jow Forums is where you shit talk and circlejerk for fun. When the majority is against Chinese defending is like defending your sports team while you're on your opponent's team's stands. Who the fuck would do that

So all dogs are my companion?
Fuck off, you might see it that way but others won't.

If you hit someone with a car in China, you're responsible for their medical bills.

You don't have to pay medical bills if they're dead.