British Monarchy Hate Thread

Seriously fuck these britbongs.

Attached: hbz-cambridge-official-portraits-00-index-1515824697.jpg (768x384, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTDIJPVmCJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get on my level faggot

Attached: 1511831101186.jpg (720x405, 27K)

You live under tyranny.

you are a mutt, le 54%

Attached: police.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

i only recognize queen, harry, philip, kate, george, who are those people on the right?

He doesnt seem real

Whatever Ahmed, how's sharia in Londonistan?

Attached: Anjem-Choudary-IP_1.jpg (640x430, 123K)

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? The British crown is essentially a ceremonial/cultural thing. If it weren't for the UK government being so fucked right now, the UK would be a perfect example of how to move towards liberty as a monarchy.

that sinister smile.. god help us

Catherine's relatives.

truth hurts, doesnt it

Attached: 1520364931865.jpg (360x396, 155K)

The Queen can't get arrested for any crime she commits, she free do to whatever the hell she wants. She also appoints the prime minister after an election, and can signs bills from parliament into law. She is also the commander-in-chief of the UK military.

And, there is nothing the local Britons could do about it, unless, perhaps, they vote in droves the right people in office. Just how is it possible anymore, to discern who is against mass immigration in Britain, if there are prohibitive laws declaring such talk "hate speech?"

Not as much as when the London bridge is being Allah Aukbared

Attached: suspects.jpg (618x410, 67K)

Don’t you retards know what ceremonial means?

Attached: B6C72C6D-A7CE-417C-8F5F-BC43B906D47C.jpg (2048x1129, 994K)

islam is the only way out this filth

Attached: image2-2.jpg (1280x854, 218K)

why dont you cunts just go to war with us already? actually its a much better way to die than being outbreeded by ahmeds and jamals. one last white war

who the fuck cares

You have to go back.

they just need to get angry (which i doubt they can do), if this was going on up north in Scotland, those wild Scots would have kicked every muzzies ass. When I was in Scotland last year visiting family they all were talking about how they hated pakis and muzzies

y tho

Attached: 371291-multicultural-london.jpg (650x366, 66K)

He's not wrong, though.

americans caring what some self righteous family in the UK thinks is gay. A great scholar once said "1776 will rise again!" words that will echo in american history for eternity. The english are gay, their country is gay, and their royal family is the epitome of gay

will keep england in my prayers

Attached: Joshua.gif (441x338, 1.85M)

Aren't British the mongrelised rape babies of Normans and Saxons?

I thought the British (English and Scottish, or just English in this instance?) were already considered by a census to be the most "angry/unhappy people in Europe?" If they get much more angry than that, perhaps they stand a chance, but they just have to pick the right people, even fairly decent will do, in some cases.

I only really care and have an interest about the older royal families, prior to the German monarchs taking over (King George III was one of the first of these). Is there still a prominent member of the Tudor family that is alive, or what about the royal house of King James (of King James Version Bible fame)?

He’s not you fucking australoboriginal mongoloid crossbred. Their is a difference between ceremonial family and actual power one can exercise. The UK is a tyranny, but not because of the royal family
Northern European White + Northern European White = humanity, Men

Not the case for the vast majority of other blends

Attached: 82343D22-D22C-4BA4-9C81-C0F7E6CA4F34.jpg (2048x1077, 954K)

Lmfao.

Imagine being Harry and looking so much better than your brother the heir and having to slouch like an autist so he's the tallest man in the picture.

Attached: drpepe.jpg (246x475, 47K)

Attached: 1520981217882.png (577x509, 214K)

>Is there still a prominent member of the Tudor family that is alive
The Windsors are the legitimate heirs of them both.
>King George III was one of the first of these
Full retard.

>Their is a difference between ceremonial family and actual power one can exercise
Sometimes, sure. But like the American said, the monarchy has all those powers (and more). Just that they're not used.

Also.
>Northern European White + Northern European White
Don't try to put snowniggers on the same level as Britons, Slav.

She has that power de jure, but not de facto. It's the same as Texas being allowed to secede from the union. According to what's written down, they can, but they really can't.

Windsors are partially Portuguese, so they are not even British or generally speaking European. Harry’s wedding would be basically two niggers of different skin shade putting a ring on each other
>the monarchy has all those powers
The British monarchy in particular doesn’t have those powers. Look at the legal system of the UK, if that is suitable enough for Monash going chinks
Learn to do the basic genetic. In terms of % to total populations the Scots and Scandinavians are far more productive than the English

Attached: 78C16821-A2C2-41A3-8922-E10BBF9EAD27.jpg (1571x1523, 450K)

>She has that power de jure, but not de facto
No, she really has that power, and could use it all at any time. Just agrees not to.

>Windsors are partially Portuguese, so they are not even British or generally speaking European
Well that's wrong. Have you tried actually looking back through the pedigree?
>The British monarchy in particular doesn’t have those powers.
It does, though. Look at the legal system of the UK. There are a couple of caveats like deals with parliament, and Magna Carta, but they give the people more rights, instead of actually stripping them from the monarch.
> In terms of % to total populations the Scots and Scandinavians are far more productive than the English
What fantasy world are you referring to where this might be true?

The only thing a person should be in charge of that still wearing a tiara at her age... is changing her diapers.

>looking back
To see Portuguese shitskin blood back in the 16th century
>but they give the people more rights, instead of actually stripping them from the monarch.
Do you even know what the parliamentary crisis is? Monarch is incapable to switch things around in the UK as a ruler even in legalistic theory
>What fantasy world are you referring to where this might be true?
Open your eyes a bit wider. Scandinavians and Scottish have a higher % of people of note relative to the total of their general population. That’s just a fact. Overall the quality of the average population in Scotland and Scandinavia is better than in England too. Be it health, longevity, intelligence and so on

Why does every Jow Forums meme come to life as of recent? It is too incredible a thing.

Kek is with us his power comes through the memes and shapes reality

>To see Portuguese shitskin blood back in the 16th century
I don't have the whole pedigree memorised, but i'm pretty sure there weren't random Moorish peasants involved. Galacian nobility are possible, though.
>Do you even know what the parliamentary crisis is?
Yes, and it doesn't prevent the monarch from exercising power. Just means there will be a shitstorm for the (((politicians))) when it happens.
>Scandinavians and Scottish have a higher % of people of note relative to the total of their general population
Because a few of them have done a little bit of good. The rest of Britain has done a lot more good, even though it's larger.
>Overall the quality of the average population in Scotland and Scandinavia is better than in England too. Be it health, longevity, intelligence and so on
Now that's fucking hilarious. I take it you've not been to either place? Scotland is a backwater full of shitty food, and Scandinavia is Little Somalia. Certainly not that intelligent.

Fucking 1776 all day all night. Sad Britain eternal. Yeah.

>Galacian nobility are possible, though.
Which is not free from nigger blood, the same way Harry’s wife to be isn’t lol
>Because a few of them have done a little bit of good.
You fool, for instance Scottish acahivements is 60%+ of what goes as “British pride”. It just happened that the English are outperformed in terms of general population quality by their neighbors
>take it you've not been to either place?
Been to all of them. And if you are asking yourself who is responsible for the state Europe is in today, UK is one of the cuck machine. I think you forgot about nigger royalty and literal paki London mayor. Did you know that back in the 1990s parliament and “queen” made some sheboon a baroness simply because her son got killed by a racial British patriot. Maybe you didn’t heard about the immigration to Britain either? Guess what, nonwhite filth was coming to Britain since the 1750s

Prince Harry could have had his pick of gorgeous English beauties - but instead he went with an American nigger - it’s a big “fuck you” to the native white English.

Hopefully this wedding will wake up a shitload of normies to come over to our side.

Attached: 8A1238B3-1B18-4FC1-BCF8-A987CFAA4415.jpg (964x642, 149K)

>Which is not free from nigger blood
Again, would have to check. From memory, they might just be French-Galacian, which would be free from niggers.
> for instance Scottish acahivements is 60%+ of what goes as “British pride”
Such as?
>Been to all of them
Then you're just flat out lying.
>And if you are asking yourself who is responsible for the state Europe is in today,
I'm not. I know who it is.
>in the 1990s parliament and “queen” made some sheboon a baroness
That was just parliament. They have those powers.
>Guess what, nonwhite filth was coming to Britain since the 1750s
But only en masse recently. Hit up the dna surveys.

Well fuck you choose some sort of a bitch and she becomes an royal bitch. Which king had to give uo the throne before WW2 because he got his shlong into simple bitch? This cuck should do the same. Leave royal family and be striped by all of the titles.

It should be the same, but he'll never be king, or even a cadet. Plus, the law surrounding divorcees has changed.

>be French-Galacian, which would be free from niggers.
Wrong again. Southern France is 0,2% dindu minimum, and 0,5% on average
>Such as?
The United Kingdom itself for starters.
>Then you're just flat out lying.
just because you are poor second gen chink or a bogan, doesn’t mean people living in Europe don’t visit states right on their doorstep. We have as cheap as 15$ flights within Europe for fucks sake. If you think that it’s difficult to collect such a sum of money, you must be a retard, which is highly likely judging by the quality of your posting.
>only en masse recently
Mass migration is actually preferable since we need tensions and violence to secure at least our homes back to the pureblooded natives. The White Genocide is not waves of arabic shitskins trying to make their way to welfare warmhouses - it’s 99,5% Europeans sneaking in from colonies and woglands under disguise of Whites

>he doesnt know meme magic is real
Not in a silly frog god way, but if enough people think it it becomes real, they have even done studies on it, kek is just a good way to focus the engry that shapes the mass res cogitans that is the universe

you are under the tyranny of education where it seems you are limited to the level of nignogs.

aye!

Attached: britmutt royalty 4.jpg (720x405, 176K)

>Southern France is 0,2% dindu minimum, and 0,5% on average
Yea, now.
>The United Kingdom itself for starters.
Clever. But it still doesn't cover your arbitrary percentage value.
> doesn’t mean people living in Europe don’t visit states right on their doorstep.
I'm not saying you aren't able to visit for cheap, but that you're lying about what you saw there. Ten minutes in Glasgow or Edinburgh makes one feel unclean with how shitty it is, and the general diet is quite lousy there. Not a whole lot of Robert Moray's left.
As for Scandinavia, well, you don't have to go far in Sweden to find the problems. And you do have to go quite far up north before it turns tolerable.
>If you think that it’s difficult to collect such a sum of money
No, but thanks for the lol, my Mongolian friend.
>Mass migration is actually preferable
Perhaps, but the point is that it's only a recent phenomenon.

OY cuckowealth faggot if you are imbecile and cant see the difference between Galicia and France you are an idiot. Galicia spans in modern day Spain and Portugal which were under huge influence from Moors so to claim that there is no taint of Nehros is simply uncorrect.

what's wrong with the brits? still living in the 15th century n shit lmao

Russians should be lined up and shot. Especially Amezov after this post. We know of your 40% Iranian ancestors

>sticking with the usurpers
Franz II is the real king

Keep your voice shut. Your ancestors were criminals and dindus sent to down below. Dont even try to reason to clean people from glorious Europe

>t. Never been to Southern France

Attached: pourcentage de la population ciblee en France metropolitaine en 2010.jpg (571x472, 66K)

im first gen m8, i dont associate with any country (^:

How's the hangover?

good god, i'm eternally thankful our forefathers hunted the so-called "nobility" out of our country and instead decided to take life in their own hands. Now we must remember these men, for we should hunt the elites out of our fatherland once again and clean it from these parasitic ticks.

Attached: ruetli-schwur.jpg (462x640, 31K)

Shit mate cant get myself straight. Got too much on weekend. Hows yours?

So why the fuck are you defending a pseudo monarchy which even does not follow the rules?

>cant see the difference between Galicia and France
Where did i imply otherwise? I'm simply referring to the origin of Portugal, and their nobility. Henry of Burgandy would have been pretty white. The Asturian dynasty doesn't seem to have mixed with the Moors. And John I Trastámara is depicted pretty white, as his lineage would suggest.

>Your ancestors were criminals and dindus sent to down below
Man, the Russians really fucked you guys up, huh?

>unclean with how shitty it is
Comparing to what? To London, Paris and Florence - top hygiene. Sure there were a few neds here and there, but not like chavpedemic in England with all the nasty ass vomit covered streets right in the city center
>As for Scandinavia, well, you don't have to go far in Sweden to find the problems
They used to sterilize and run racial eugenics until 1975. UK already had tenth gen niggers and chinks at that time right on the mainland
>it's only a recent phenomenon.
What are Rome, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and post-Revolutionary France?
We are talking about blood purity, not demographic make up (which is something the French state can’t collect by law)

Well as goes with Russian they didnt fuck us up a lot because of resistance who got fucked were Latvians those poor lads. What comes to Iberian royal families how fo you think they are going to depict themselves aftet Requincista? They are going to clean all the Nehros from family tree.

Пepвый paз вижy чтo здecь Pyccкий нe дaлбoёб.

>Comparing to what?
Other areas in the UK. Agreed that London is also a hole, of course. But once you get out of the south-east, it's perfection.
>They used to sterilize and run racial eugenics until 1975
Funny, they seem to be doing so now.
>What are Rome, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and post-Revolutionary France?
In this context? I'm not actually sure what you mean.

>they didnt fuck us up
Then why the poor education?
>What comes to Iberian royal families how fo you think they are going to depict themselves aftet Requincista? They are going to clean all the Nehros from family tree.
Okay. So prove them wrong, then. I especially look forward to see how you try to niggerfy Henry, Count of Portugal.

>Hows yours?
You're being presumptuous. Unlike you, my flag doesn't suggest me having got any hangover.

yeah , south france is just full of north Africans who a just as shit

Dont even know what fo you mean by poor education I myself hold degree in engineering my brother also is an engineer I freely speak three foreign languages. What are you trying to imply with that? Yes occupation left us lagging behind in economy but cant agree that they did something to people mental capacity.

Well boy you have Gipsies so drugs and alcohol all the way.

>Dont even know what fo you mean by poor education
Your historical illiteracy, mostly.

Moreso, the converts were allowed to stay, so it almost like Reconquista itself never happened
бoльшинcтвo Ru флaг пocтepoв здecь - чypкoapмянe, cкyчaющиe тpoлли, мocкoвcкиe пoлyжидки и бoты c oльгинo
>In this context? I'm not actually sure what you mean.
Because you know jackshit about the European history. Just put it in a fucking search engine. Let me help you with key words: “the edict of Caracalla”, “Jews in Poland”, “immigration to France”

Southern France is around 35-40% non-white. Not 0.2-0.5 like you said in the other post. That ain't blood purity, either, friend, those percentages are straight-up shitskins.

Attached: Transformer.jpg (1024x448, 66K)

Why are constitutional monarchies so superior to republics, bros?

how can anybody call themselves right wing and be against the monarchy?

Attached: 1522667069851.jpg (570x768, 127K)

Still not sure what this has to do with immigration to the UK amping up in the past few decades.

Fewer (((politicians)))

Well I think our discusion got a bit out of the rails. You try to defend iberian monarchies of their whitness but problem is spouse of the prince has a nehro stain. What am I trying to say that his line is going to have that nehro staint for ever. Yes to be honest my studies of history were skipping Iberian peninsula because it had so small effect on us and the politics in Europe as a whole. Most of moors after fall of Grenada were allowed to stay so in kne way or another they could interbreed. As for looking of great examples I can find also great men but it does not mean that everybody were white and clean.

I was talking about socalled “ethnic French” in the South
You wrote that mass immigration is only recent phenomenon, I told you that you are wrong once again. Learn some fucking history and then open your dull mouth or put your fingers to keyboard. Knowledge —-} opinion, not Opinion without knowledge

>What am I trying to say that his line is going to have that nehro staint for ever.
I agree there. If he even has a line. Hopefully the whore is sterile.
>Most of moors after fall of Grenada were allowed to stay so in kne way or another
Doesn't mean the Burgundian nobility who took over married the Moorish peasants.

>You wrote that mass immigration is only recent phenomenon
Like we've seen in the past century? Yea, it is. Moving the goalposts a bit if you have to go back as far as the Germanic hordes. And even then, the UK was relatively untouched (largest impacts only being the Anglos and later Norse).

I dont understand how Aussie Chink gets an idea to come here and fuck our mind ёбaт мoзги about history of Europe. Why to look at Galicia and France? Lets take Janos Hunyadi, Vytautas the Great, Jaggelion family. Those were white knights of Europe not your pseudo white trash. Just look how brown they are compared even to North France or Brittany. So go scream across the pond on NZ and keep our history without your bullshit assumptions or tries to clean pseudo monarchy of GB

She sure is bringing them some much needed genetics. Definitely hot. Diana wasn't hot.

>Diana wasn't hot.
she was pretty qt

Attached: 4124123124.jpg (520x756, 83K)

Mass migration was a big thing for a century. What is difference that before mostly whites were migrating. Can't recall when whites caused much of trouble they somehow are able to assimilate. Now sandniggers and arabicucks migrate and those fucks are not even trying to assimilate.

>Aussie Chink
Swing and a miss, Slav.
>Why to look at Galicia and France?
Because Portugal's nobility was being discussed, ergo where they actually come from was pertinent.
>Those were white knights of Europe
Lol, okay. Setting the bar a bit low, but if that helps you.
>pseudo monarchy of GB
Pretty rich coming from a (((republic))).

>What is difference that before mostly whites were migrating
Aye, but that wasn't what was being discussed, even if they were lesser peoples.

>Like we've seen in the past century?
Yes, you retard. 1965-1999 in Britain for 20th century, in 19th century it was mass shitalian and spanish spic exodus to France

Just shut the fuck up already about thing you have no idea about.
Vytautas the Great sure was a brave men and a splendid warrior, but in his delusion he brought quite a few kikes and tatars to Lithuania, that unfortunately weren’t killed off entirely by the Forest Brothers. With “British” monarchy it’s simply funny to look at that particular mudblood house, since even Queen Victoria had a fucking nigger goddaughter back in the day

>to France
Except we were talking about the UK. Is that where your problem stems from?

This shows your incompetence in history. Lithuanians are nothing close to the Slavs. Did you heard about Baltic tribes? Also bar is kept up because at the battle of Varna Europe was saved from Ottomans so eat shit you fucking chink.

As I remember the tribe was called Karaims to serve as personal guard for him but yes we had that Mudslime and Jewjitsu problem until Adolf came and our Enzatstruppe took care of problem.

We were talking about the phenomena of mass migration, which by definition, in a context of our race, can’t be limited to the British Isles

>the oldest successful political hierarchy can be hated on

Attached: why.jpg (1024x904, 115K)

>This shows your incompetence in history
>you fucking chink.
Oh the irony.

>which by definition, in a context of our race, can’t be limited to the British Isles
Why not? Why would I care about all those lesser peoples?

I’ve always been curious if Vytautas would have tried to use his centralization moves to keep christianity out, wasn’t it for a risk of attack from Teutonic Order and mongshits. Seems like most of his sketchy decisions were based of immoderate survival of his family and people. Had Lithuania a peaceful condition at that time, it could have kept the original ethnic faith.
>Why not
Dictionary meaning of the word

Yes, but if we're talking the British Isles and mass migration, i don't care about some continental Poles being flooded by Jews. It's only the Poles coming here that it starts to be relevant.

Your talked about phenomenon and not the British isles. Anyway giving your other fuck ups and lack of knowledge of European history, try it here
>>>/plebbit/

>liking the monarch
I simply don't care about them, but don't like them dominating the news, I wanna see my tube report in the morning, don't give a fuck about what harry is doing

She is practically forced into doing things in those regards, hence "ceremonial".

>Your talked about phenomenon and not the British isles.
See: But it's okay, i understand that it's tough in a second language.
> lack of knowledge of European history
I seem to be the only one here with any actual knowledge, but nice try old boy.