How Do We Stay Men?

Masculinity is declining. Testosterone follows it. We're going down a dark rabbit hole, and your vidya conquests will not change jack shit. How do we contribute?

Attached: cuck.jpg (800x533, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAaBLhGJ0jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beat women to death

OP isnt a man

You unironically have to regularly sleep with men. Sleeping too much with women makes you more similar to women

200mg test a week works pretty well

>t. jealous roastie that’s afraid of traps replacing them

OP is a very concerned man, try again :-)

honestly we have to start fucking each other or at least giving hand jobs

(OP)
The culture calls for vikings, pirates, cowboys, etc etc. Examples of when men were men. What does the modern man even look like outside of a soldier?

remember what happened last time they went after video games, do it again and see what happens, roastie

there's nothing wrong with being feminine.

Pull out your dick in public silently and quickly, then put it back before people notice.
This is how it used to be, and it kept women in line.
Trust me I'm a doctor.

Being a male in todays society sucks so what's the point? I'll just sit indoors playing vidya.

You are the literal problem, child

Bin that edge!

Your words hold no meaning. I can sit indoors if I so please.

This. A man's role is contributing his life to society, from a simple soldier willing to die for the motherland, to the intellectuals advancing knowledge for posterity. Instead with have this decadent hellscape I can't imagine anyone feeling "devoted" to.

You can, and I wont fight that, but to call yourself a man from a video game rocker 23 hours of the day is an outright lie

Take Ashwagandha too. And remember that it was a part of Ayurveda from India.

Attached: What to buy for T.jpg (1456x2048, 512K)

As much as I agree with this, it's more of a Jow Forums perspective ya know

Exactly.
I literally don't care. Countless men sit indoors isolated nowadays, but people think it's unnatural and not the norm for modern society.

if you unironically believe that your life is fulfilled from a plush chair then you've truly abandoned what a man has been defined as for millennia, God Save!

Attached: 1491568569644.jpg (625x415, 39K)

since test and sperm coutns are going down its obviously environmental. birth control pills, plastics, etc

but anyway, government loves having soibois for citizens, so not much anyone can do

Being feminine is the gayest thing in the world

I would make the argument that if it can be environmental it can just can easily be societal

who needs men?

the age of men is over

Attached: orc.jpg (441x186, 31K)

krishna was feminine

sperm and test counts dont go down by 50%+ because we're playing video games instead of chopping lumber, I dont believe that

dominate a boy and turn him into a cute gf who worships you. this makes you a man.

Krishna was everything that is good. And I meant being feminine as a man. If you're a woman then you should be more feminine or if you're a man then you should be more masculine. No genderbending nonsense.

Description of Krishna -->
youtube.com/watch?v=LAaBLhGJ0jg

the cold war is over you can stop subverting now

>not maintaining maximal test gains by playing grand strategy games after a workout
Never gonna make it

>Description of Krishna -->
i will read up on the details of your culture when it starts using soap and defecating in toilets.
until that very day, nobody cares.

>It's DA JOOS fault I am a feminine faggot

Attached: 1525899616969.png (501x585, 19K)

Builders, Soldiers, Laborors, and anything that involves country building and general welfare. The rest is making money for the zog.

Rape them and then rape them again. They are not equal. They are not superior. They were made to have your babies

This is derailing. Men call for quintessentially manly figures- from comic books to video games- but men call for those heroes because there are no true role models for that kind of person in modern culture- what should a man aspire to be?

>Tank-Chad
>DPS- NotChad
>Healer-Woman
And there you go.

Attached: 15229897054428.jpg (1264x753, 203K)

Fuck off Shlomo

>How do we contribute?
The simplest way?
Start a long war, war breeds men.

The hard way?
Change the culture. In order to do this we need women to value, create, enable and demand masculine men. I personally think the best way to do this is through a new atheistic religion arising in the West, a mix between Christianity and some of the more masculine geared Roman ideals. It has to be atheistic (well... agnostic) since so many in the west see "god" as a sky wizard. It needs more emphasise on spirituality and morality (like buddhism or Shinto) than explaining the physical universe.

I agree, but the only issue with that is that, that class of men occupies the "lowest" levels of society; they have little financial or spoken power

by investigating some royal nip

Attached: meghan_markle4-1.jpg (1194x1200, 188K)

Which is sad. The men that do backbreaking work to keep you safe, keep your roads and streets maintained, the lights on, the water flowing, etc are treated like trash by our electorate and political figures, used like pawns essentially. Empty promises made to them unfilled every year, so the politicians can scrape the barrel in places like PA, IL, MI, etc. They are poorly compensated, or at least unrecognized, for the work that they do. A bugman doing accounting or marketing for the ZOG on the other hand is a highly valued position. Go to college goy. Think our way, then work our way, so what we say, and you’ll get everything you want!

There issue isn’t financial or spoken power, they earn plenty of money. it’s that most of them don’t even understand finance, economics, politics and law as they have a disdain for learning and academics.

They don’t know how to organise themselves.

I head to Africa once every 2 years and shoot locals.

i honestly believe that the reduction in masculinity is an issue that stems from a variety of factors

1. possibly age(women have babies later, prenatal testosterone is lower in babies born to older mothers, this is a phenomenon worth investigating)
2. mothers diet and habits during pregnancy affect prenatal T which makes boys less masculine
3. proliferation of shitty foods
4. fluoridation of the water
5. shittier lifestyles

Mmm that brapper on the left looks like it smells fuckin beautiful

Attached: 1525629572815.jpg (716x520, 55K)

Atta boi, waitta contribute through a VPN flag, so brave!

I was raised the son of a skilled worker. Per the American dream, ive tried to improve on that not only for myself but also for my parents that allowed me the opportunity.

Again, derailing. You're not answering or even addressing the question Mr. Vult

Be a man, you idiot. You can't do it FOR people.

Lift big to get big CMON

kill people

>ive tried to improve on that
And yet you still sound like a fucking moron whining about flags instead of my actual post.

>You're not answering or even addressing the question
What question? I answered the OP in another post and you didn’t even put forward a question. Fuck off and go be an idiot on another no board

There is no distinctly positive approach to society or women anymore.
Its a losing game where you essentially compete with others for less shitty jobs and less hellish women, both of which are never inherently good or worth it.
Moreover, competition is way to steep in both markets (sex&jobs), for an average dude to just 'get it together'. 'Getting it together' means busting your ass for the rest of your life for an average paying job and eventual roastie down the road. The prize is heavily outclassing the cost in both cases and it might be unattainable for you even if you do try, because your starting point is too low (anything below solid upper middle class).
Capitalism is failing and women, in their eternal wisdom, are actually adjusted to this failing system. Ideally, they would distance themselves from it and choose a more practical approach "gotta do what you gotta do" but they are actually endorsing and enforcing it by attaching themselves and their genitalia to it completely.

If you are talking incentives, unless you are a slave to your desires or heavily brainwashed into thinking you could personally belong to the ever declining amount of people who are considered successful (=adequate), OR, even worse, still believe in the system itself, I really dont see why anyone would do it.

>COLD SHOWERS
>90% LESS MASTURBATING
WOW YOU ARE NOW OPERATING 50% BETTER THAN YOU HAVE SINCE THE DAY YOU STARTED JERKING IT.

A sedentary life style and increasing obesity will contribute to it just like all the environmental toxins we are now exposed to

Now that we're men, we can do anything!
Now that we're men, we are invincible!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Attached: 32381132_1029745357175593_353359238753419264_n.jpg (750x750, 99K)