WEINER LAPTOP QUICK RUNDOWN

Before the 2016 election, NYPD got the Weiner laptop and found a bunch of incriminating shit which included videos/photos of pedophilia involving Hillary and Human... as well as tons of other crimes, classified shit, etc.

They were ordered to stand down from the FBI and the FBI reopened the investigation and took the evidence (which is why Comey reopened the case).

Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater and former US Navy Seal did an interview on what the NYPD found that made many of the guys in the NYPD sick to their stomach.

VIDEO OF INTERVIEW:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1r3BAPVbo

TRUMP KNOWS:
>theintercept.com/2017/01/17/notorious-mercenary-erik-prince-is-advising-trump-from-the-shadows/

Attached: 1526531810623.jpg (1583x2048, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8UMEa
nysd.uscourts.gov/ecf_live
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1r3BAPVbo
youtube.com/watch?v=6H6bujNllZU
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCuDF4u5Yg
thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/abedinsw16.pdf
nytimes.com/2016/10/25/nyregion/justice-dept-replaces-investigators-on-eric-garner-case.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs
ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/DktRpt.pl?474534
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THREAD RULES:

1. STAY ON TOPIC
2. DO NOT BE BAITED INTO OFF TOPIC ARGUMENTS
3. DO NOT GIVE (you)'S TO SHILL POSTS.

Very interesting. I hope this is true* and I hope something comes out of this.

*Of course if any kids were hurt I'm sorry for hoping it's true.

Attached: 1523462290546.gif (454x442, 661K)

Bump

Attached: putin-winks.jpg (2140x1605, 92K)

dope. its about time.

Attached: chillmara.jpg (420x418, 20K)

Huma* not Human lol

Source on the image : archive.fo/8UMEa

I dont think shes human either user

nysd.uscourts.gov/ecf_live

Ctrl f weiner CRs match.

Wasn’t the NY Post the one who reported on the NYPD’s findings of Weiner’s laptop? Also Scot Baer was going to feature on his show but got stonewalled?

Oh shit, is it all ogre for them now? Can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: Rundown.jpg (268x188, 14K)

>nothingburger
Nothing will ever happen

If the FBI took the computer then the evidence is gone. Unless they copied all that stuff.

Attached: mccabe neet.jpg (1430x904, 147K)

Pizzagate isreal.

Couple of questions...

Obama and the deep state were still in power in September 2016 when this case was brought against Weiner. Would they not have tried to step in and obstruct the case? Or were they thinking Hillary would win and be able to pull some strings after the election?

Are these aforementioned attorneys the ones who brought the case against him?

What sort of interesting things might we discover through the search and seizure warrant?

Might it be beneficial to start building a timeline of events to see if any important dates match up?

this is it

He was to be their sacrificial lamb. Dying to distract from their own sins. Then when Hillary (inevitably in their eyes) won, she would just make sure the world knew he was just a sex-pervert and all the other evidence could be swept off to be hammered away.

Who knows.....I can't buy into the conspiracy stuff. Why couldn't they at least rig the election beyond a shadow of a doubt? Unless it was democrat hubris

It's possible that the NYPD backed up the data

>Obama and the deep state were still in power in September 2016 when this case was brought against Weiner. Would they not have tried to step in and obstruct the case? Or were they thinking Hillary would win and be able to pull some strings after the election?
They did. Word on the street is that the NYPD was about to hold a press conference about what they found, but the Feds gave them a massive, massive push back and rolled everything up to Washington.
>Are these aforementioned attorneys the ones who brought the case against him?
People are saying yes.
>What sort of interesting things might we discover through the search and seizure warrant?
Apparently all of Hillary's emails going back 20 years. Also, word is Weiner had an "insurance file" to protect himself (think pedowood)
>Might it be beneficial to start building a timeline of events to see if any important dates match up?

I can't find it but I swear I saw a story from 3-4 months ago that the FBI was still in possession of a copy of everything from the computer. I also thought I saw that it had been handed over to Inspector General Horowitz. It's standard forensics practice to flash copy a drive and then try breaking into the copy, in case there are any failsafes that would erase the data.

Damn anons... That goofy looking motherfucker is really responsible for bringing down the Deep State...

>They did. Word on the street is that the NYPD was about to hold a press conference about what they found, but the Feds gave them a massive, massive push back and rolled everything up to Washington.

Right, I think I remember hearing somewhere that the FBI might start going after the NYPD's brass for the handling of the Eric Garner case.

>Apparently all of Hillary's emails going back 20 years. Also, word is Weiner had an "insurance file" to protect himself (think pedowood)

How could they have Hillary's emails from 20 years on Weiners laptop? Weiner married Huma in 2010, so surely if Huma had kept older emails she wouldn't have transferred them... unless as a backup that she didn't think anybody would look to check?

If they did it was probably off the books. I doubt that if they were willing to go to this extent to cover shit up they would've just allowed a backup to exist somewhere like that.

So Huma marrying Weiner in 2010 proves they didn't know each other before that year?? Weiner knew them and probably got involved with underage kids himself considering his predilection for teenage girls.

Bump

Attached: image.gif (415x400, 127K)

Yep, Huma kept copies as insurance so she could cut herself a deal.

Them not getting married before 2010 isn't really relevant, Huma just copied her other backups on there afterwards

Who?

You guys remember what FBI user said?
Looks like its finally happening has to be handled very carefully

>Who?
see

>Human
Are you assuming their taxonomy?

They mirrored the hard drive from what I remember

It makes sense now. I always wondered why after cheating on HRCs fuckbuddy and cause her all kinds of shit, the Democrats let him try to make a comeback.

And also why he never got divorced. He had the goods on them. They were covering their asses.

boom

Attached: pagetexts.png (624x512, 162K)

What does this mean???

Just "thinking out loud"

>VIDEO OF INTERVIEW:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=Xg1r3BAPVbo
How does this not have more than 20K views?

It means that Anthony Weiner's laptop had Hillary/Huma emails on it. It's something we already knew, but was confirmed by the Strzok/Page texts.

Attached: venus_surface.gif (1024x1024, 878K)

Holy shiiiiet...

Attached: 1456543020777.jpg (480x352, 20K)

guys I know some people think this group is lame but is this not the perfect theme for like, imagine if the 29,000 indictments were indeed the swamp and the beginning of the great awakening and deep state/illuminati day of reckoning and takedown? And plus, the whole "boom" thing. Seriously, just listen to this and tell me this isn't fucking awesome. It's only 1 minute & 25 seconds long. Honestly just listen: youtube.com/watch?v=6H6bujNllZU

Big boi bump

I sincerely hope they did. I hope they made many backups. If nothing comes of this it should all be leaked online.

Like what you did there, isreal, Israel.

Checked

Attached: 1526531341154.gif (662x512, 3.81M)

Bumping for justice

Don't worry boys, Kek already confirmed it for me in an earlier thread

Attached: pedogate.png (1858x448, 234K)

what are the charges

Attached: 1525844401291.png (1041x3741, 562K)

0:35
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCuDF4u5Yg

what do you think went through Biden's mind?

thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/abedinsw16.pdf

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 9.46.16 PM.png (1522x238, 70K)

>random faggot erik prince, unrelated to nypd or the fbi, says that the nypd and fbi know about all the terrible crimes hillary and her aides did and have factual proof of it
>no proof of it's ever once leaked despite it being a god damn gamechanger for the entire us political system at large
>never anything other than 'people say' 'rumors are' 'sources believe'

fake news nigger slide thread

Attached: 1507350949972.png (502x427, 258K)

Stop letting the shills distract you
This is big news, might hear about it in the mainstream in a month or two

Attached: 08034002-2200-498E-9E10-3BFDD389DDE0.jpg (1080x1920, 303K)

I think that Weiner fucked up too many times, I mean this was like his third sexting scandal? And with underage girls to boot. Maybe had Hillary won they could have sent him to rehab instead of prison but I don't think he would have gotten away with that.

Attached: 1524779116654.png (800x769, 126K)

PIC RELATED

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (2000x3000, 228K)

This isn't going to unseal anything from the laptop. It's going to unseal the search warrant + attachment which led to them going and getting the laptop. So we'll find out what the evidentiary basis was for doing the search, but in and of itself this order won't make public anything that was found in the search.

Enjoy the Show!

Attached: 1515635227709.jpg (1200x1178, 232K)

Is that a river on Venus?

Has hrc ever conceded?

people forget israel is one of the biggest capitals of human trafficking

>he FBI might start going after the NYPD's brass for the handling of the Eric Garner case.
nytimes.com/2016/10/25/nyregion/justice-dept-replaces-investigators-on-eric-garner-case.html

Attached: humanpartsjew.jpg (1258x1908, 362K)

Possible the exhibit has something but not probable. Most likely they wouldn't have put anything juicy in this. Enough was publicly known at this point they'd just have included what we already knew. Prosecutors don't want to tip case with warrant they're about to hand to defendant.

Thanks papa T!

And organ trafficking

That's not an illustration of "three whites." Look at a picture of that one loser Democrat on the Nunes panel, he's always flashing sanpaku.

bump

LOL I forgot about this

REEEEEEEEEEEEE i just want justice. Something has to go right at some point. Even in this backwards clown world. FUUUUUUUUCCK

FUcK FUCK

Attached: 150480390511085.jpg (515x529, 84K)

>sending a team up tomorrow
>grab the product we discussed
That was much more incriminating than I expected.

Why would this man risk defamation lawsuits user?
And why hasn't he been sued for these comments? Surely HRC and the DNC wouldn't want him spreading fake news!

rumours are fake news, in reality the cop accused of eric garners murder got away. they can say this shit to embarrass those who knew and conspired to distract away from the story

this will be the part people ignore and focus on 'pizza'

Attached: 68657765746ertfy578.jpg (500x350, 25K)

no such, famalams

>random faggot erik prince
you mean the former navy seal and head of one of the largest private military contractors?

Erik prince was a special forces soldier before black water. Lots of guys from defence go into the police after their careers in the army. You can be pretty damn sure that he got that information from somebody he trusted and probably used to work with. I consider him as reliable a source as any

That meme is boomerish but watching podesta flop around on stage after the loss was gr8

You're going to find enough evidence to support probable cause to arrest this man. It could be a huge deal.

bump been waiting for this since oct 16 2016 when all the fuckery really ramped up to insane levels.
>assange silenced, goes missing for 7 months until appearance in may 2017
>weiner's laptop seized, nypd freak out and make statements about child trafficking
>pizzagate explode right then (white hat nypd leaks????)
>comedy "reopens" investigation, seizes all nypd evidence and gags
>closes a week later (lol)
shit is getting real. IG report draft done one the same day as this news? surely not a coincidence

also, interesting tid bit. the same day assange finally made his appearance on the balcony after literally over half a year of not even appearing at window, weiner's officially plead guilty. same exact day. coincidence?

Attached: 2017-09-21 181107-45562.jpg (612x612, 44K)

watch this, Is this the same Nxvixm cult ?
youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs

Attached: 2343465435654.png (657x527, 251K)

based leafs bringing back /oldpol/ quality. why can't more maples be like you?

Attached: IMG_0825.jpg (408x431, 98K)

>which included videos/photos of pedophilia involving Hillary and Huma
DEMANDING PROOF
what? OH ZERO PROOF?!
ZERO EVIDENCE?
PIZZANIGGERS AT IT AGAIN
fuck off shitheads
>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 5644564645.jpg (1552x1271, 193K)

this user tries to derail every pedogate thread. hilarious. your flag betrays you. learn to vpn.

thanks for the bump tho. this needs to stay up all night

no i use that for maximum triggering

its ok i write sage on that shitpost but i dont care, i prefer the thread to stay up so i can shitpost and trigger pizzaniggers

ladyboy goin all out hey ?

Attached: 3546465746.jpg (699x485, 69K)

>nysd.uscourts.gov/ecf_live
why not link?
ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/DktRpt.pl?474534

>the same day assange finally made his appearance on the balcony after literally over half a year of not even appearing at window, weiner's officially plead guilty. same exact day. coincidence?
dunno, suppose it could be. whats the link? assange scared weiner into a guilty plea?

thanks for the bumps. here's another.

and still no proof of anything.
>Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. what a credible source of information!

> thread rules
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater
AHAHAHAH!!!

no. weiners laptop gets seized by white hats at nypd around same time assange goes dark after tree-face kerry orders the embassy to go dark. then assange doesn't make another public appearance, not even a hello at the window, for 7 months. wondering why assange's october surprise never really delivered? because it was supposed to be pedo revelations. their (weiner's and assange's) fates and story lines are tied together.

assange doesn't make a public appearance until weiner pleads guilty and imo makes a deal to expose those further up the latter and take a reduced prison sentence instead of death and public disclosure of what he's done(more than he texted a 15 year old). perhaps assange knew his job had been done by then and finally appeared.

make one post from geo. don't hide behind a memeflag. one single solitary post. then you can go back to hiding. but you won't make one single post from geo.

thanks for the bumps

how long did weiner get?

How does Erik Prince have this information?

12"

It's probable a 3 letter agency made sure they had a copy of the hard drive, too.

20 some months can't remember. but basically 2 years with no possibility of parole i believe but could be wrong desu. i wanna say 24 months. i know for a fact it was in the 20s.

Attached: 58463.jpg (2040x3368, 1.77M)