Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year said by United nations

Japan need at least 200.000 immigrants per year

United nations, IMF, World Bank, OECD,wall street journal, Gold man sachs and many famous economists said

>Japan need at least 200.000immigrants per year to maintain Japanese society

ok.

I have been saying Japan need immigrants.

Now many international organizations are my side.

Check m8 Jow Forumstards

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (640x427, 4K)

i support this, unironically
everyone is welcomed
we need some diversity honestly

no

Everyone is trying to shove niggers down their throats but they're not having any of it.

memes aside you need to start producing some kids

based fucking japan

>said by United nations
Lel. We need to stop giving those retards a platform.

This is ridiculous. Japan does not "need" immigration. It just doesn't. If you want to maintain every business and service the same then yes it could do with a few but Japan has existed in its own cut off society for 100s of years with a much lower population.

Is it really that bad to reduce numbers across the board in line with population to make the economy "smaller andore efficient" in true Japanese style?

Also wouldn't it result MORE SUSTAINABLE RESOURCES due to LESS FUCKING PEOPLE?

Yeah there's going to be an elderly crisis for a little while but they got service robots and with the reduction in tax spending for other services necessary for a large population, the country can financially incentivise normal human fucking for babbies!

Countries won't die out without immigrants. That's fucking idiotic.

fuck off jew

>immigrants
>Japanese society
Pick one

(((economists)))

Can you tell me one benefit to the host country for "Diversity" .

Also please I can think of is losing out on job opportunities due to not being "diverse" enough as just a regular Japanese person.
Having to pay your way through university while you could get it all paid for if only you were a different colour skin! Oh does that mean a white person could go to Japan and get all these benefits for adding to Diversity?? No because white isn't Diversity according to all modern day globalist Marxists

What they mean is
>JAPAN NEEDS 200,000 MORE DEBT SLAVES

Nice try Hamura Goldstein

Instead of importing immigrants why not focus on fixing the birth rate problem

And how will that lead to cultural enrichment??

Did you find a new job whittu piggu?

I'm going to track you down and give one of your elementary school students an extra bit of bread to punch you in the balls

it's bot posting

Herro ferrow nihongo

I know for sure you're not japanese
t. Japanese American

>United nations, IMF, World Bank, OECD,wall street journal, Gold man sachs and many famous economists said
Nobody should care about what those Jews say.

so according to ((them)), you only need 200k immigrants per year to destroy your country?

I am sure you can manage with 50k if you find the right applicants

>Erdogan: UN 'finished' after failing to act over Gaza killings

I really hope this happens, time to disband this fuckshit lackluster pro kike world order oraganisation.

Attached: UN rip.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I wonder how many of those organizations are globalists.

>Bu-but Japan's population
Then make the government incentivise the population or tell them the importance of having children.

Its funny, majority of western show exactly that mass immigration fails both economically and socially but yet ((they)) keep pushing this narrative and worse yet its a never ending goal of immigrants thats needed

And to answer peoples response about addressing "what is causing the birthrate problem"
Simple
Feminism and birth control pills

Oh look, fucking Swedistan. Yeah you're one to talk you ultimate cuck. Want me to move there and make some Hispanic babies with your norse girls?

Attached: (((Imigrationredpill))).jpg (720x660, 203K)

Tokyo is the most populous metropolitan area on earth. They have endured ZERO muslim terrorist attacks. Do you know why that is? Because they are insanely protective of their culture and you practically have to move mountains to immigrate there.

They don't need jack shit, Britcuck. Stop trying to spread your misery to others.

t.gaijin

This is why allowing memeflagging ruined Jow Forums. It just enables low-effort plebbit spam.

At this point, if the UN says you "need" something, you can be damn sure that whatever they recommend is toxic to your society.

No it fucking doesnt , fuck off soros

Hey paco how about fixing your own country first? remove the cartel and your corrupt government.

no, Japan is a pure nation.

There isn't one, they're over populated.

>Everyone is welcomed
Disable your proxy, senpai

Japan needs more diversity or else inbreeding will fuck up its genepool.

Worry about your own country you little fag, or I'll have you fuckin' thrown in prison and murdered by ragheads for offending me.

Attached: image.jpg (680x471, 251K)

Attached: 1460859531851.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Stay away from japan you kike faggot

HOLY FUCK BROTHERS BASED NIPPON YUTA IS GOING TO BE LIVID. JAPS CANT EVEN DEAL WITH THE NIGGERS THEY ALREADY HAVE LET ALONE MILLIONS OF MUDSLIMES. DEATH TO JEWS BROTHERS. HH

Are these the people shilling get married have huwhite babby on Jow Forums?

Population decline is a self-correcting problem, solved in 2 or 3 generations. Japan might go to 50-70million for a generation but those left will be more fertile and the population can easily bounce back to whatever level they deem is necessary.

Kill yourself jap. One you invite people, there's no way back.

Japan has 350k abortions every year. They should just ban abortion, problem solved.

Isn't this the same UN that tried to put the Khmer Rouge back in power to continue their genocide?

No

Attached: 1504311935154.jpg (1200x675, 227K)

MFW Im not a felon or terrorist and am still denied a passport.
They won't let us leave guys!
Kidnap me japs!

They really don't. Automation will replace the need for low skilled labor and Japanese birthrates have been (slowly) rising in the past few decades.

This is just another (((trick))).

Attached: 1492970577721.png (561x558, 175K)

I'm ready for some asian bitches

Pic possibly extremely related. (((UN)))

Attached: 01832739432134.jpg (894x1848, 536K)

I just got into the JET program. I will be moving there in July.

How? It just costs money to get one.

>United nations, IMF, World Bank, OECD,wall street journal, Gold man sachs
The only thing communists ever got right is that the financial elites should be turned into mulch

/thread

1) automation will kill all jobs in the near future.
2) need 200,000 immigrant workers
Paradox

I like your style, Shwamaraat.
Shame those aborters are the worst sorts of parents anyway
no difference from having indonesians migrate here and low tier trash parents like them in my opinion

Weather or not you are Japanese i will say thare is only one Japanese response
Sad

If by everyone you meant white then i'd be glad to help and contribute against your birth problem, if your gov could give me a visa i'd come asap.

Attached: 1509156433569.jpg (340x476, 48K)

>inb4 japan is flooded by weebs

Attached: IMG_20180517_133337_295.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

it already is

you will regret this. Your society is too pacified to deal with that. And your police is probably not very used to massive violence and resistance.
Be glad you're an island so maybe you can at least select a little bit better

Attached: naked_gaijin202.jpg (900x685, 461K)

Goddamn english teacher.

what's wrong with a civilization happily fading away

Nice bait.

>Also wouldn't it result MORE SUSTAINABLE RESOURCES due to LESS FUCKING PEOPLE?
The UN are a fucking joke. They want to have their cake and eat it.

>pretending to trust all those kike organizations
Nice bait.

Attached: 1506455121482.png (500x501, 80K)

Ellie Cohen

Theyre like, thanks for the tips on how to organize safe prosperous societies Mr. Cohen...

Its a desperation play. If they cannot poison the island before the immigration disaster becomes ever more obvious is t will become a beacon of resistance to the stratagem of the Jew

>>Japan need at least 200.000immigrants per year to maintain Japanese society
>to maintain Japanese society
are you sure that's the point of the thing?

Attached: buddha2.jpg (251x201, 10K)

you dishonor your famiry

>muh banks are gonna crash if we don't import goys

jews need to be killed and banks need to return to governments.

fuck off ALT

Someone said if a Muslim starts shit there they'll get a bucketful of pig blood from the Yakuza or something.

That's my fetish

Japan (127 million), of the same the size of California (39.54 million), needs more immigrants

this is bullshit propaganda from jewish media outlets because the dying population endangers murican econonmy and banks. It doesn't necessarily endanger Japanese demographics

If you need diversity, you can come to my country and live in luton, and I will move to japan. Fair?

Thanos was right? Japan doesn't need more than 120m because 120m is all that it can sustain and feed its population

Japan actually has a good system for preventing immigrants.

"No Bsc? Fuck off."

It's not a country that opens it's legs for everybody... like the UK, for example.

Japan is pretty good at cutting the bullshit when it comes to PR.

They should honestly sit down and find out which race would be most successful to breed with, with the least amount of inpact on their genetics and society. Then just come out and say
>well we’re encouraging immigration now, but only for “race x”
There’d be minimal back lash everyone would just say, oh japan you so crazay

Agree
>problem solved

Wrong
they are not bad parent they abort because cost of living increase too hight
which come from the root of all problem in this world it is the gap of incomes in capitalism system

only violence and great world war can fix this shit

Attached: nall-lunar-silver-star-harmony-4.67.jpg (210x240, 13K)

This. They're already dense as shit on their tiny island. Hell Canada is pretty packed at 35 million for whatever inhabitable land we have and I don't want our population to triple like the kikes do. Population growth for sake of GDP only benefits the kike and always makes laborer life worse when they increase the supply.

[hand rubbing and kike slide thread posting intensifies]

Everywhere I go I see news outlets shilling the idea that Japan's birth rate is abnormally low, and that the cause is a combination of regressive gender roles and sexual withdrawal/inversion. That Japan is in a birth crisis is a truism that's repeated endlessly, on the BBC, on the NYT, on Reddit, on Youtube, and even here.

Let's be totally clear: Japan's 1.3 birth rate is totally on par with other OECD countries. We don't have reliable data for the indigenous populations of Western Europe, but estimates suggest that native-born Western European women have a birth rate of 0.9-1.1, LESS than Japanese women. Western European nations have a 1.4 average birth rate, but that includes foreign-born citizens and non-citizen migrants.

In other words, Western women have even fewer children than Japanese ones, but the crisis is masked by migrants having 3-4 children each.

The reason that Japan is singled out by the media, and that this meme persists, is obvious: Japan is alone among developed nations in rejecting migration. The conclusion, either overt or hidden of every "Japanese don't breed LOL anime faggots/ sexist patriarchy/ etc." statement, is that Japan should start importing shit-skins en masse.

Every time you repeat the meme, you're eroding the integrity of Japan's borders. Loyal Japanese are fighting tooth and nail to prevent a flood of migration that will erase us from the pages of history far more thoroughly than the death of the boomers will. Help us in our struggle by correcting anyone who spreads the vile meme of deviant Japanese reproduction.

Japan's birth rate is fine. The boomers don't need to be replaced. Their death will herald lower house prices, more space, more comfort for everyone, as our population stabilises around 90m. Japan's future is bright, provided we don't flood our country with foreigners.

You can help in this struggle by using your head, and criticising the meme where you see it.

If you expanded the population and scale up the amount of land to China's, it's actually a little over 2x density.

3037 km^2 per 1 million (Japan) vs 6600 km^2 per 1 million

Says the Jews who use mass immigration to destroy nations from within so only Israel will have pure-blooded people

Attached: zzzMuzzieInv.jpg (1024x1024, 353K)

95% of Japan flag is not a real Japanese in Jow Forums

Attached: 1502723.png (926x884, 388K)

Japan is just way too crowded.
If they had some frontier to push on, that would be cool. but all land is already taken and living in the ocean probably sucks.
>capitalist system
mixed systems are awesome.
Dont bash the middleclass wanting to trade their stuff.

That's because Japan is one of the few nations that's 99% ethnically pure and performs equal or better than the "diversity is our strength" countries.

200k immigrants or what? Are they going to nuke Japan again if they don't embrace the nigger cock?
Japan doesn't need that shit.

All the rapes in Japan are done by non EA people / non Japanese people.

And Japan will either ignore the UN or tell them to fuck off. Like clockwork.

They're like the king of robotics over there. They don't need any more people.

This won't happen. The Samurai won't allow it. And the Jew fears him

Attached: 19e0d4803c486443953cda8f94731451.jpg (1719x1920, 217K)

this
ID
divide
and
conquer

Poland will send 200 000 slavic cutes from Ukraine to our greatest ally

Attached: 1507034068774.gif (500x281, 825K)

Why does Jow Forums treat Japan like the way a parent that just heard that his daughter is planning to get a large prominent tattoo on her face.

Came here to post this.