SELL YOUR BLOOD PLASMA GOYIM

SELL YOUR BLOOD PLASMA GOYIM
YOU NEED TO LOSE YOUR LIFE FORCE TO PAY RENT
ITS OUT LITTLE PACT

Attached: SELLPLASMA.png (431x767, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/aje/article/148/5/445/76921
clinchem.aaccjnls.org/content/51/7/1201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is donating your plasma constantly even healthy?

Only if you're white goy!
All white goyim must pay their blood in the name of G*D!!

Have you tried the uncreative way and got a job?

I donate plasma twice a week. It's not blood. Went today in fact but got turned away for having a pulse over 100. It's $70 a week for my weight at this place. Jobs are overrated, and way more draining than selling plasma.

Attached: 1521602149122.jpg (348x464, 43K)

As healthy as any blood donations, you are losing blood plasma, but not actual red blood cells, so it's a bit better. Though supposedly you can do it a lot more frequently.

Twice in a 7 day period

How fucking retarded are you people. It's a way to help people. Your landlord probably isn't even jewish

Why Jesus is being such a cunt?
Can't he get his own drugs?

They should pay me way more for it though if it's so "helpful".

>not selling plasma to the Covenant

Attached: 1489854677443.png (440x495, 300K)

You should do it for free if you give a shit. Or at least give blood

Quints DEEEEENIED KIKE

Giving blood is a scam. You donate blood for free but they turn around and sell it.

Plasma center nurse here. Alot of the donors that come through my center are pretty bottom of the barrel, I actually feel quite sorry for alot of them. Donating every so often shouldn't be much of an issue, in fact may even be beneficial since the body kind of "resets" itself in the generation of new plasma.

I see alot of people though come twice weekly for many months and I doubt that can be good for you in any sort of way. There's a reason we don't accept donors after 65. Your body needs that shit.

who here /frequentdonor/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 01.29.44-fullpage.png (749x757, 29K)

You're not an actual nurse. You're a needle fag. You guys take forever by the way.

academic.oup.com/aje/article/148/5/445/76921
>Donation of Blood Is Associated with Reduced Risk of Myocardial Infarction: The Kuopio Ischaemic Heart Disease Risk Factor Study

clinchem.aaccjnls.org/content/51/7/1201
>blood donation is associated with decreased risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease

That's blood not plasma. GTFO

Congratulations on being a retard

underrated

Lacks altruism, therefore, not white.

So I'm supposed to give my bio oil for free? They get life and I get $25. Who wins here?

Attached: 1521689676861.jpg (960x627, 149K)

I took a break from it for a few months, but I'm getting back in to donating regularly. Just did a week ago.
O- master race reporting in.

Plasma is not blood typed you fucking retard

>Detecting high percentage of Khazar genes

I'm regular blood donor, how is this bad? I even been called couple of times by red cross to donate more blood, because i've got AB+

The guy I responded to was talking about blood donation. Learn to read faggot.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Because as a blood donor I don't engage in faggotry

Get over yourself nigger.

SELL YOUR BLOOD PLASMA GAIJINS

You must lie on the questionaire. As long as you're hiv free you're good to go.

Attached: 1511754106813.jpg (682x800, 97K)

enjoy giving your blood to a jew who will then sell it for 300$ a pint to your local hospital

AB isn’t special, that’s the type that can accept any of the other types. You can only donate to people who can accept literally any type.

>Block your vein.
What do yo do

No he can only donate to AB parasites. O is the universal donor. Idiots.

That’s what I fucking said you illiterate jackass.

Haha I am a nurse dumbfuck. Some centers require more professional employees in case shit goes wrong. But you wouldn't know much about that considering you are a faggot who sells a part of your body for $30 a pop. You're essentially a fucking whore.

>You can only donate to people who can accept literally any type.

Learn to proof read or kys

He has AB which means he can only donate to people with AB, but people with AB can accept literally any type.

Holy shit you are fucking retarded.

Says the male nurse who got sick of wiping shit off out of panniculuses all day.

All blood suppliers are nonprofits, and the prices they charge follow the cost of production. Personnel costs make up half the price hospitals pay "at the pump"—labor can be very expensive, since staffers must be brought on to recruit donors, collect their blood, and then process it and test it for contamination. The cost of the testing procedures themselves contributes about 25 percent to the final price of blood. Most of the rest goes to administrative overhead—rent payments for buildings that house the blood centers, for example. (Most blood banks also mark up a few percent extra so they can keep a little cash on hand.)

I've never had to wipe shit off anybody. All I do is make a good living telling hepatitis infected degenerates like yourself to fuck off, and that's about it.

The degenerates are the ones you work with all day.

the plasma goes to companies to make drugs that they sell. youre fucking retarted if you fell for the "donation" meme. its a god damn business, and a lucrative one at that.

All blood suppliers are nonprofits, and the prices they charge follow the cost of production. Personnel costs make up half the price hospitals pay "at the pump"—labor can be very expensive, since staffers must be brought on to recruit donors, collect their blood, and then process it and test it for contamination. The cost of the testing procedures themselves contributes about 25 percent to the final price of blood. Most of the rest goes to administrative overhead—rent payments for buildings that house the blood centers, for example. (Most blood banks also mark up a few percent extra so they can keep a little cash on hand.)

Wasn’t a problem when I donated for free tho?

non-proft 501c3 olny meanse charity to someone who doesnt have a fucking clu how US tax sytem works.

>you come and donate your blood for free
>i have 1 needle, one bag, one tube, one employee, and it takes you one minute, i store the blood for one hour, in one fridge, at one building, before i "donate it" to someone at a hospital

>my overhead and cost to obatin and store the blood is $1
>the executive compensation is 10 million dollers

>the government pays me $10,000,001 dollers for the blood.

>i now run a nonprofit

non profit jsut means theres no shareholders. its the greatest tax sacm in history and the ONLY reason that every rich person you know starts their own charity. ever wonder why bill gates is fighting malaria? wonder why george bush is fighting aides? its because they got ahead being such nice guys you dumbass fagget.

but remember, anything less than unrestrained unregulated free market capitalism is terrible communism goy, you need to keep supporting the best economic system the world's ever seen, the one that's us jews get more power in the past 70 years than we've ever held in the planet's history before! work yourselves to the bone and die penniless because your heart gave out from decades of shotgunning caffeine so you can work sunup to sundown with no time to better yourself!

No one asked money for blood when i need it, i doubt this is any different outside of Russia.

the government pays for it, like everything else they get fucking ripped and smile because its not their money and they dont give a fuck.

Dude the hospitals here charge 300 dollars for a bandaid, I'm sure the blood gets payed for somehow. There's nothing free in America. Everything costs something. Land of the free*.

So buy health insurance

Friendly reminder.

Attached: ShitskinsAreTakers.png (1730x1090, 373K)

If I could donate blood, I would.
I really don’t understand what’s the big issue.
>inb4 aids
I can’t donate blood because of a medication I have to take.

I would sell my plasma but I live in a trashy border town and buses literally haul Mexicans across the border to donate plasma so the place fills up with a bunch of human trash. I don't want to wait in a waiting room filled with those kind of people for several hours.

AB+ here, the ultimate GIB type

Attached: Ufx1.gif (176x172, 1.86M)

Says the Democrat scum

>donating for illegal spic thrash and niggers
What hasn't the amerigoyim given to the latrino thrash yet?

>muh flags

Attached: 1524793903000.jpg (205x246, 7K)