Why are american tourists so insufferable?

Why are american tourists so insufferable?

Attached: 1510420040705.png (1584x864, 75K)

>Americans
>having passports

Attached: 1504498953660.png (808x610, 403K)

This desu

Why are Europeans so insufferably arrogant?

Still better than english tourists, who actually pay to go to another country and sit around in english pubs with other english people for the whole holiday.

Same reason Australians are fucking horrible when they come here. It's the worst people for some reason as they're upper-middle class assholes

Attached: cuck boy commie soy.jpg (1511x2015, 726K)

This

I wish the US would just pull all of it's funding to these charity case countries and watch them all cry how their wonderful systems start magically collapsing. Pay for your own defense you faggots. Clearly it doesn't even matter because you've let Iran and Turkey invade you anyway. We would be better off if Russia took your shit.

oops forgot to take meme flag off

do it faggot!!! yelowbelly cowards have no guts zo just do that! do it!!

>ANCAP flag
>Clearly it doesn't even matter because you've let Iran and Turkey invade you anyway.
shoo shoo slimey jidf jew

Is that a promise or an empty threat?

Never met an American before, let alone a tourist so I can't comment.

>We would be better off if Russia took your shit.
Honestly I'd be cool with Russia taking Europe as a vassal state.

Attached: 1523066189009.png (435x468, 43K)

>once had to get a passport expedited
>cost near 300usd
Fuck all sometimes the flights are cheaper

> A
> Fucking
> Leaf

Hey I've been to Canada once

>why does no one give a shit about what anyone front Finland thinks?

You must be form a shit province, have you not noticed that Toronto and Montreal are flooded with Yanks?

Nigger I haven't even left my state. Most gun owning Conservative Americans want to stay home, not leave it for Bongistan 2.0. Maybe they are being "insufferable" because you act like a pretentious dickhead to them.

I stay close to home.. I'm not leaving this Country for any damn reason whatsoever..

Attached: 1525580715196.jpg (480x337, 19K)

Why do Americans pretend to be Canadians while abroad?

Attached: canadian-backpackers.jpg (389x292, 32K)

>doesn't know how to greentext
Jesus Christ, do they even teach you how to post here?

Nobody looks like that

>because you act like a pretentious dickhead to them.
It's hard for them to see themselves in the mirror when they're looking down their noses, mate.

>Americans consistently voted among top 5 best tourists in the world, years running now
>Among the worst 5 are a few European nations

What did he mean by this?

Idk, but I do have a bad habit of fucking euro women on vacations, particularly french women, so I probably don't help the image.

Passports are good for 10 years, that’s $2.5 per month or just over 8 cents per day. Plus if you had planned better you wouldn’t have needed to expedite it.

I don’t understand why you posted this.

Exceptionalism.
They are basically uncultured Jews.

The Chinese are worse.

>Implying Americans visit fucking Finland of all places
No one visits your shithole country OP.

Attached: 1468254408799.jpg (345x336, 214K)

I imagine they are the 20 something brainless Women who "want to see the world" or Boomers, right?

A lot of stuff in this thread can be applied to tourists universally. There are plenty of tourists from across the world that come to meme cities like New York or San Francisco and shit on how dirty and degenerate they are.

I don't live in Ontario or Quebec, so no, I'm not "form" a shit province.

because the canadian govermnet is esentaly a non factor on the global level. youre question implied people are trying to pretend to BE canadian, nah theyre pretending to be canadian citizens. its wholy about the government and nothign at all to do with the culture.

Lmao whiter than u mustafa

Attached: 1526464529656.webm (256x144, 923K)

fuck you

Attached: I+too+am+enlightened+by+my+own+intelligence+_df7ca27c7ded8dbf9442826e795597a9.jpg (900x1344, 76K)

Just shut up I've been to Europe and not all of us act like jack asses. That meme should show rude Europeans acting like their shit doesn't stink. Also I don't know if they use fake tan in Germany but there are a lot of dark people with dark hair.

I met one older German lady with blonde hair and white skin.

>finland
>american tourists
you'd honestly be like my 4th choice of scandi countries to go visit.

Wtf are you on about, none of us go to Finland.

Attached: oh my oh my.png (1584x864, 72K)

kek

genuine LOL at pic. fucking funny. the mutt meme is horribly & incredibly stupid when it's just a picture of a mutt and nothing else but when there's an actual scenario taking place with other people, it is nearly always funny.

lol what american tourist even says this? most american tourist in my experience are very nice and respectful if generally ignorant and mostly stupid

It's funny how American tourists can speedrun a whole ancient city in half an hour while it takes half day for normal people to explore it thoroughly.
It's like they always only want to take a Snapchat picture and leave immediately.

I'm going Finland to spread my mutt seed to your blond Mongolian women. See you this June.

sage