Anyone else really nostalgic about the old NYC...

Anyone else really nostalgic about the old NYC? I'm really sad I'll never get to experience it with the real white trash attitude instead of all these ipa drinking basedboys and wogs.

Attached: old nyc.jpg (1536x768, 260K)

>jew york city

Be 9 years old
Could buy crack on most street corners for 5 bucks a rock.

Better then living next to some faggot weed smoking hipster.

90's NYC was peak aesthetics for sure.

Attached: 6132190328_ff33e4c6bd_b.jpg (1024x850, 435K)

fuck new york city

Attached: only 90s kids will get this.png (720x1280, 705K)

Whats going on here?

>Whats going on here?
Canadian holiday

no, not really

I've been here since 1980, don't really miss the old nyc

Really? Isn't it all just really bland now to you though?

Aussie who got back from NY last month. The city stinks of piss and is full of crazy people, although the women were pretty easy, then again I am 6'3 with an Aussie accent.

What's the majority demographics in New York these days? Indians? Arabs?

ill take blandness if it can mean I take a stroll through central park at night in safety and the ability to walk around most of the party districts at night drunk without having to worry about some spic or groid shoulder checking me and getting into a fight

the only thing to get nostalgic about old nyc is the lower rents

three way split between groids/spicpoos with the remainder split halfway between whites, this is just overall demographics of the entire five boroughs as a whole and actual neighborhood demographics are highly variable

three way split between groids/spic/poos with the remainder split halfway between whites and Asians*

Attached: COPS WTC.webm (1280x720, 797K)

>Cop cars will never be this /aesthetic/ again

Well you're no fun.

late 90s was much better than the 70s/80s garbage period
after Rudy had cleaned the place up, but before 9/11

I'm a 90's kid (early millenial) I'm not fully sure but Birthday parties were a big fucking deal growing up, not even my own but you end up going to every neighborhood Birthday party on the block + all your other friends parties, + your siblings + Your Cousins + an uncle/Aunt's 30th, 40th or 50th.

people really celebrated birthdays ALOT

I'm nearing 30 now and haven't really celebrated by birthday in 5 years+, at most I make a steak and down a 12 pack

Holy fucking shit, STOP GOING TO NYC

Just fucking stop it non americans who are white. It makes you all look fucking stupid.

The rest of the USA hates NYC for a damned good reason

As someone who was a child living slightly upstate pre 96 NYC was bad, post was Golden age NYC, not seen since before the depression tier, than 9/11 fucked everything up.

I left NY state 4 years ago, it's an absolutely horrible state, and NYC is trash central again, literally anywhere else in america is better off

I worked the door at GBGB in the 90's
I'm basically a loser now though.
I live in a van in Arizona