Nonwhite people who regularly browse Jow Forums, why? All they do is talk shit about you

Nonwhite people who regularly browse Jow Forums, why? All they do is talk shit about you

Attached: 2s_ECQlr.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they can leech off real intelligence just like they do in real life.

Only place I can post about how much I hate faggots and jews.

Attached: 56CADD87-F7C7-4D31-8C77-F14E13ED3C05-88056-00004B7CA9F0103B.jpg (226x247, 18K)

it's satire dude. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

fragile little muttboi

Yeah, haha, it's satire, ha!

I respect Jow Forums for its ability to tackle taboo subject matter like race unapologetically. Also, I’m not bothered by mean words and I take pride in my race. I’m not really sympathetic to some of the more determined nazi larpers, but the Jewish question and the racial realism elements are interesting subjects to ponder and at times I find myself agreeing. Hope that helps

Mainly , but also because I find it interesting.
I'm mainly a /v/irgin, /co/mrade, and Jow Forumsentleman, but Jow Forums gives you some decent insight into how people really feel.
Plus Jow Forums is 100% right about women, but white guys get triggered when you say it.

because i hate the jews.

I come here to troll white supremacists and cause division desu senpai.

Attached: 82ab29fcde978feebf8a9cd715817e3b.jpg (360x360, 16K)

Because regardless of whether I’m not ethnically white, I hate Jews, Muslims, and minorities and the current status quo.

I am a jew, and I post here all the time.
I don't really care about people talking shit about me because my sense of value doesn't come from a bunch people. I do like white people, though so I would like to assist if possible

it's funny. my race is 90% spazzes who can't take a joke, so i get left out of all the trash talking at work and with friends. even when i make fun of their race they won't make fun of mine so it just becomes awkward and makes me feel guilty. i come to Jow Forums to get my fill of our true national pass-time.

making fun of little wh*Te bois is always fun

Attached: whitemanchildfighting.webm (750x422, 2.86M)

Nigger.

You can stay

Implying that they know about our existence enough to shitpost about us.

to post racebait and generally be a nuisance

Jow Forums has been the only board that listens to me.
It feels good that some of what I had said is still being brought up.

i welcome the thoughts and opinions of all races on pol, except for pajeets tho because they smell

Because we're in the same boat

women in the workforce threads and California hate threads

Listens to you about what?

Because here nobody cares about what you say or filters it based on anything other than what you say.

I hate both

A) minorities that blame whitey for all dey problems

and

B) Jow Forums white nationalists

The only people in Jow Forums I like are the doomsday HABBENIN polfags that make doomsday threadas. Those are always fun.

Are you kidding? They’re the ones that being the most racist bants.

>they
>you
Are you us or them?

onions boy epidemic of white men coming here , really opened my eyes to the issue

>Listens to you about what?
A few things.

FUCKING BASEDDD

I have been blessed by great genetics higher intelligence and the adventurer gene by my father.
Im non white and also like this user said I don't get my self worth by what a bunch of weak willed anonymous faggoty niggers say. I give a fuck about what actually permeates through like red pills. I have always been conservative and never belonged properly with my own ethnicity in the scape goating of blame whitey for everything. My uncle is a conservative writer and also very Mormon. Realizing that becoming conservative and religious is like being a double haramed reverse cuck. Simply holding myself to the truth that is some people are genetically more retarded and they cant help that.

You need to know that your edgy opinions on hispanics and niggers are right %40 of the time these people CAN be helped by tight social standards that people let become unhinged.

Attached: 1525246173428m.jpg (1024x478, 58K)

Your fine then.

>checked and kek'd

Nigger here (actually 56%, but so dark that you wouldn't notice),

I came here to ask them why they talk so much shit. Turns out their reasoning is pretty sound.

Attached: 98769887698.jpg (970x710, 243K)

how does it feel to be a kike tool?

Attached: 543543375.jpg (1650x2199, 878K)

Attached: 6546456423634.png (546x768, 198K)

I think you might be me.
was me. What race are you user?

Attached: 8678676786.png (406x381, 26K)

yea totally haha xdddd

It's literally the best news source of the world. When the truck of peace attacks and the youtube shooting happened, we had guys on the ground talking about shit going down while the leftist kike fake news outlets like ((((CNN)))) weren't even aware of anything yet.

>Plus Jow Forums is 100% right about women, but white guys get triggered when you say it.
Why do you think they call them White Knights.

Because I can see all the threads where Jow Forums talk trash about white people being cucks, pussies, and even worse things than anything they call my race.

Also fuck niggers.

the leftist narrative is pushed entirely by the kikes to round up and distract useful idiots.

being apart of that political system is a loophole. kill all kikes.

Because on all levels, except physical, I am White

Attached: 1487795268779.jpg (320x240, 42K)

Because you guys are easy as fuck to bait and it's funny watching you guys sperg out while having no real effect on the world. Whites are going tom be a minority. The ironic part is we'll treat you guys better than you ever treated us, but the important part is that your power will be stripped.

But you can always just kys before then (:

Every other thread you have white people from one country shittalking white people from another for not being white enough or being weak cuckolds or being low IQ. If I couldn't handle the banter, I'd be on tumblr instead.

I want whites to take pride in their people again like I do. If they can take control over their nations from the jews the world will be a better place.

No one? Fucking checked the digits confirm the post and image people.

>Nonwhite people who regularly browse Jow Forums, why?
for the same reason we do, they can be racist and no one acts like a faggot about it.

this, we don't all hate non whites, but we hate kikes

#Imwithher

all races can at least agree that hating on niggers is fun

Attached: 26E6AC64-0A6D-4E8D-843A-DFFE3317C9D9.png (606x539, 42K)

not everyones an edgy tradcunt moron

Attached: mx.jpg (600x432, 118K)

Uruguayan mom (French Portuguese mix) and Honduran (mestizp) dad. Usa born. Parents both are legal permanent citizens.
>6'2"
>256lbs

As a white I like to make them butthurt so they will go outside and do some stupid shit to confirm my trash talking about them.

If you hate them for "fun", you live in a paradise where you haven't suffered at their hands. Some of us come from horrible places like the US of A. We hate them out of experience and necessity, not for fun.

it's all ironic

theres racist people here, and theres normal people here. and i think racism is funny

i like reading opinions from all over the world, except canadians

I'd say 9/10 burger flag posters are non white mutts. Often times they'll admit it but you can always spot them.
As to why they come here?
They've convinced themselves they're white, one drop rule etc etc, they were invited in by T_D civic nationalist cucks, they're rejected by society because of their Disgusting mutt status and pretend to be white so they have somewhere to fit in.

:(

Nah, I'm black, don't particularly care about being white.

Huh. Anyway, I’m curious as to what you mean by the adventurer gene lol. Puerto Rican by the way, your sentiments resonated with me and for whatever reason I suspected something similar

Fuck off back to re*dit faggot. Jow Forums is a board of peace

>I'd say 9/10 burger flag posters are non white mutts.
more like 4.44/10
>They've convinced themselves they're white, one drop rule etc etc
HAHAHAHAHA how the fuck would brown mestizos and blacks convince themselves they're white? and one drop rule would do the exact opposite dumbass
>they were invited in by T_D civic nationalist cucks
nah I was here since 2012 the original happening
>they're rejected by society because of their Disgusting mutt status
uh ok
>pretend to be white so they have somewhere to fit in
there are plenty of cities with lots of nonwhites, or even majority nonwhite
life would definitely be easier, but I'm happy having a full head of thick, strong hair

Attached: el final.png (597x421, 30K)

shitposting and triggering magapedes is fun

t. Jamal Quinterius Sanchez Garcia

Give me a fucking break kiddo ..
this place became so degenerated it’s not funny anymore.. there is a kike hate thread ratio of 3:1 instead of focusing on the real shit like politics and happenings
Can’t even find poo in the loo thread anymore .. this place sucks
ואמא שלכם הזונה תמות בשינה אם תגיבו או לא

Found a mutt lads

SLAV PRIDE WORLDWIDE

You deserve all the hate you get you nigger

Then do us a favor and fucking leave.

Go away nigger

Attached: FB_IMG_1523598872909.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Its the only place where I can talk shit about the Jews and liberals

and I'm Mexican.

You'll be surprised how red pilled chicanos are, we're a silent majority that aren't well represented.

>thinks finding a nonwhite in a nonwhite thread means anything

Attached: bz.png (645x729, 56K)

Attached: 2.jpg (2368x2368, 631K)

It's just the best communty, period

The Slavic and Hispanics are coming for the Jews

Attached: cropped-598a72dc42fa2-1.jpg (850x246, 64K)

>memeflag spic projecting

>chicano
socal cholo-goth fucking detected, no we're definitely not a silent majority
;)

Attached: DONPEPE.jpg (1000x1461, 58K)

Because Americans are stubborn

where are the white women on pol

Jow Forums is one of the biggest right wing ideology repository in the whole damn Internet. A lot of awesome stuff is constantly posted and discussed here without having to worry about political correctness. Also How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes...

Czechd

Attached: 07826519607c47cfde5bda65f823fc53.gif (434x500, 1.89M)

i seriously dont belive people can be racists

to me its all just banter,

i mean ok and if we meet in person and you pull a gun and shoot me cus im brown , then so be it.

more power to you, i must really be that bad and its cool you kill for your beliefs

but white people are too nice and shit they wont do that

i dont care

Wow you really got me amerimutt

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (225x225, 20K)

For shekels goy

Fuck you nigger race war naow!

Fuck off mudslime

This. My actual objective is to see the white race extinct

Attached: 1526011111276.webm (480x720, 2.78M)

It's fun, people actually try to have legitimate discussion and call out the ones who don't, you can't have this in many places.

because i love seeing what's making white people mad today

Shitty meta thread.

Intellectual masochism. Jow Forums is a counter hug-box. It's a litteral hurt-box

>Nonwhite people who regularly browse Jow Forums, why?
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

Hey, I think I dropped a shekel in the back of the oven.

Because I'm Mexican and was born in modern Babylon(California) where each day the liberals keep throwing niggers slang, music, movies, racemixing ads, etc. I can hardly watch tv or even see a movie anymore without getting pissed off.

Pol showed me the truth but it also ruined me. My day to day life is torture so i try bury my head into homework and videogames so I don't have to see any more degeneracy. Even at college it's hard to make friends because everybody's basically adopted nigger culture and lifestyle as a religion. I just feel so alienated.

And I don't even have the reassuring benefit of being white(im mestizo) unlike you faggots. I don't understand how you guys can be such pussies and not be organizing neo nazi marches regularly and forming militias by now.

If I had any stake in the game instead of getting a bullet in my head in any possible ethnostate I would probably be doing more than sitting in front of my computer.

I just hope if the alt right ever takes power you can destroy all of Mexico. That place is a corrupt shithole full of vapid morons.

>Nonwhite people

Attached: 1525130690580.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Not gonna happen , they've been trying this for thousands of years . Good luck

Attached: 1525410245263.webm (640x598, 577K)