Why do Drumpftards continue to rim Drumpf's shitter despite him going against every pre-election promise he made and...

Why do Drumpftards continue to rim Drumpf's shitter despite him going against every pre-election promise he made and deciding to become Israel's best friend?

Attached: IMG_5449.jpg (2048x1536, 300K)

This, fuck Trump, I was stupid to vote for him.

I'll be voting Hillary next time.

This, #ImWithHer

Even worse is the fact that Drumpf is unelected, he cheated. Hillary won fair and square.

wtf he promised to nuke Isreal

Attached: 1521407060650.png (750x700, 54K)

Attached: 1521300358250.png (1113x771, 41K)

He hasnt gone against shit. He's fulfilled attempted to fulfill every promise. Not his fault that dems are obstructionist babies.

>this coping

Just admit she won.

Attached: IMG_1225.jpg (300x462, 41K)

Yes, he is meant to be our persident. I miss Baracco Barna.

He didn't even get a majority of the popular vote. He's illegitimate.

former hillary voter here
i used to get mad when he slandered the millitary industrial complex
but know he wants to BOMB IRAN i see how lucky i was not to vote for hillary

Trump is doing a good job. At least he's not Hillary.

I think the republicans are going to do better in the mid terms than people think

Lmao trump is a kike puppet
inb4 4D chess

Attached: image.jpg (640x178, 27K)

>Unironically wanting guns.

KEK

Attached: Hogg_1.jpg (1062x358, 33K)

Attached: halpme.png (788x700, 590K)

Trump is still /ourguy/

Attached: 1526358518550.png (363x475, 89K)

I almost voted for Hillary, my only concern is that she was just way too sexy and there would be a risk of foreign leaders trying to kidnap her during official missions. However after the Trump trainwreck and all those misspelled tweets I will definitely vote for her in 2020

Hillary won the popular vote, sweetie.

Attached: 1526534323660.jpg (750x1120, 635K)

Test test.

Attached: hogg_2.jpg (320x390, 23K)

Because he's been doing a pretty decent job given the level of bullshit he has to put up with along with not having much direct political experience.

7/10 for me so far.

Because the salt must flow.

Attached: 1521782759724.jpg (1024x702, 231K)

Fuck you. IT WAS HER TURN!!

She couldn't even fuck up with her JeWiSh donors! They didn't know how to spell.

I'm waiting for the day Trump exposes Pizzagate. Send Podesta, crooked Hillary and the rest to jail

Attached: TrumpKeepsWinning.jpg (841x264, 26K)

geyes, its over, im off the krump crane.

Q Was right about everything

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-01-27-38.png (1080x1920, 28K)

>going against every pre-election promise he made and deciding to become Israel's best friend?
He was never anti-Israel. He was seen at jewish events doing jewish things.

trump said the Iran deal was shit every day during his campaign
and now you're shocked he dismantled it?

Bot enough in here for ya?

>everyone who dislikes trump is a bot
Delusional and embarrassing.

Trump is a Jewish lackey. But is Hillary better? I need convincing

Attached: 38E33777-9077-4765-8103-C42523364878.jpg (307x197, 42K)

>america first
>lets bail out a chinese phone company whose products aren't allowed on military bases
whew

I'm not a bot.

People who disagree with you aren't bots.

>drumpftard being this paranoid
We aren't bots we're just smarter than you.

>not understanding why he would do that
wew

This.

Don’t fall for it, user! She stopped returning my calls and even changed the locks on her doors without so much as a “It’s not you, it’s me.”

OWUO PDA XNEPEOD YQYG PDWP HAPO IQOHEIO NWLA DEO SEBA.

OWZ! UKQ SKJ'P ARAJ NAYKCJEVA PDEO ODEP!

EZ SUB

>that

DO you guys think Clinton foundation and Podesta are really linked together? Is there real proof of zionism at work? Is there really a secret global elite that cook and kill children for pleasure?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-01-36-19.png (1080x1920, 34K)

He promised to lick Israel's anus before he was elected and he licked Israel's anus after being elected.

Trump stated openly he was a zionist, Jow Forums called it "4D chess" and surprise surprise, he really was a zionist.

beep boop, human has gained sentience, bots swarm! Swarm!

>durr durr 4D chess
You drumpfkin make me laugh, Hillary 2020!

More conspiratard crap, you should be ashamed.

shut up you fucking britbong cuck achmed arab

I can't believe how you racists would dare target a child, leave the kids out if this bigots!

Unlike Drumpf, Hillary doesn't need alt-right conspiracy shit to win elevations.

it was still the only choice to make
there's no winning in burger politics

Because most white men these days are low IQ, blue collar, stupid tradesmen, who will happily do whatever their (((masters))) tell them to do in exchange for crumbs from the big boy's table.

The far right is literally filled with the worst trash of the white race. And when you compare Trump to them he is literally a god. To normal, educated people, Trump is a fucking bought and paid for clown who is giving his idiot followers the bread and circuses they crave.

Just cause you say he isn't keeping campaign promises, doesn't make it true. Maybe before opening your herpes infested lips, you should research what he promised and what he has done. What he has done despite your kind obstructing 300 or so people from being confirmed to establish a truly working government. Your masters lost, and you cannot handle it.

>((()))
Are people still posting this bigoted garbage?

I know they will brother

Fuck this. I'm a Cruz missile now.

Jews own the media

Because muricans and most snow monkeys are retarded, Shitler was a coward and a race traitor, and some Jow Forumsfags still love him, just like now they worship Trump, unironically they think Trump is pro white even if he allow his son and daugther marry and racemix with jews, Trump literally scream that he love Israel and brainlet Alt Right belive he is their saviour, muricans belive that they live in democracy, but both republicans and demócrats are controled by the 13 families, their country it's not free, stupid cumskins are really not so diferent than niggers

Attached: don-pepe.jpg (1000x1461, 49K)

kill yourself shill rat

more goddamn shills. Trump's kept every promise he made and we knew before the election that he was pro-Israel. What you don't seem to understand is that the Jews in Israel have reason to oppose the globalist kikes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If Israel doesn't want globalism, but rather strong nationalism, they they are our ally.

Attached: Saudis.png (906x674, 70K)

So this is the power of shareblue.

>Jews in Israel have reason to oppose the globalist kikes.
Yes that's it fellow MAGAPEDE. we'll restore Ameriga with the help of greatest ally Israel! Shadilay praise kek!

Attached: greatestally.jpg (487x272, 34K)