It's Okay To Be Jewish

It's Okay To Be Jewish

Attached: tmp_29349-1509651613580505721387.png (176x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuv7dnMf2Tg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, it's not

It’s okay to get in my oven

It's Okay To Be Jewish

A more accurate phrase would be: it's possible to be Jewish if you're a huge cunt.

Jews ripoff everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuv7dnMf2Tg

jews are evil.

Its okay to gas the jews

Hitler was right, death to the jews.

Attached: klanboysinthehood.jpg (216x360, 67K)

It would be, but you kikes keep subverting.

Attached: 1526166215979.gif (600x300, 2.25M)

Shut it down. Gaijins know.

Attached: 1508169345242.jpg (826x585, 108K)

Imagine if Jews stuck to mathematics and hard sciences and didn't try to get into government positions or the media. Everyone would fucking love Jews, they would be the most beloved minority. But no, they're compelled to fuck everything up.

>this kike nigger defending what Israel is doing to Gaza

The people who today call themselves Jews are NOT the blood related decendants of the biblical Judahites. The Chosen Hebrews are no longer around. They are all dead.

Jews today are basically fake converts to Judaism, yiddish gypsies pretending to be the chosen ones when in actual fact they are no more than imposters.

Especially when you’re dead. That is the best time to be Jewish. My lampshades work really really well with these Jewskins I got.

Mine too, if you cut it thin it gives a beautiful golden ambiance to the room.

Attached: IMG_1105.jpg (547x561, 51K)

Actually I think it would be nice to do the same thing with this as with IOTBW, as to start a war between Jews and leftists who would tear down the posters (and blacks)

desu if this was spread people would start to ask, why well wouldn't it be okay?

kike mods

jews steal ideas from smart people, from their goy and from long death cultures .... exploiting other people's life, ideas and inventions is what they are good at. evil racist scum

also fuck off schlomos dumb retard shills

Attached: xcvz.jpg (921x619, 146K)

Oops your meme flag fell off

Oy vey-I mean oh no

Attached: jeworc.gif (399x400, 2.43M)