COLORADO YES!!!

No more guns. No more homicides. Smart!

Attached: ban.png (837x714, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/north-america/united-states/happiest-cities-united-states-2017/
shop.nationalgeographic.com/products/the-blue-zones-of-happiness
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Works for me.

Attached: imageSrc.adapt.687.HIGH.jpg (687x386, 251K)

Boulder isn't Colorado, It's a California colony like Aspen and Telluride.

Boulder used to be nice, now it's full of homeless junkies, just like Denver, used to be the worst thing about it was mouthwash drinking indians. But now it's needles everywhere.

Exactly what is the penalty? Is this like that other city where it's like a fine? How can they even hope to effectively enforce such a thing?

They can't. They said as much

>Interestingly, during the debate, Boulder council members agreed the bill stood as a “mostly symbolic gesture.”

Lowly city councils don't have this power. Anyone with an "assault rifle" and a "high capacity magazine" can effectively ignore this, and nothing will ever happen.

It was voted unanimously by the city council, not the people. It's not going to be on the ballot and is going to be overturned because you can't enforce laws in a city that are against the laws of the state

Attached: interesting.jpg (250x241, 9K)

Maybe, maybe they should ban drugs and high capacity pipes/syringes... That should solve the problem.

Attached: 1511849375947.gif (400x225, 725K)

Maybe this one will make it to SCOTUS...

>it's also the happiest towns in the US

hmmmm

Attached: guns.png (1154x323, 22K)

So they had a vote, on whether or not to ban Assault Rifles (see the difference between automatic and semi automatic), which are already illegal restricted to Military Personal only?

Gosh Colorado, You sure are leading the way.

Boulder has always been cancer and needs to be removed from Colorado.

Gun rights are going to be death by 1000 cuts since (((they))) realised that it’s impossible at the federal level. So many Americans are cucked because a huge portion of them live in places like California, New York and Florida. Sure maybe your home isn’t cucked but many americans are getting cucked and the NRA sits by and bitches about people buying bump stocks or something.

Source?

Retarded crap. We have a large amount of shootings here but practically no legal guns. This ONLY hurts law abiding citizens, why the fuck would criminals care?

nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/north-america/united-states/happiest-cities-united-states-2017/

Boulder was literally never nice. It was always a leftist shithole since the 60's. Take off your rose colored glasses

It’s worse than that. Criminals don’t care about salt weapons. They use pistols because you can conceal the thing. A rifle is useless for crime.

It wouldn't matter if 100% of all citizens in Colorado voted in favor of this, it is unconstitutional and would easily be struck down.

Thank god some states still have common sense

Attached: hc.jpg (2040x1000, 105K)

Wrong img

Attached: hc.png (1070x482, 200K)

Somebody get the nigger populations of these cities.

GIS major here, I can do that.

I'm trying to find the actual metrics used since all the article says is
>from eating healthy and learning something new every day to civic engagement, financial security, vacation time, and even dental checkups

I live here, so fucking mad at city council. They've always been incompetent, but this is ridiculous. They were going to put it up to a vote but then it became obvious that there was no way it would pass so they just forced it through. Fuck Boulder city council and fuck the middle aged harpies of Moms Demand Action.

Here you go weeb
You too, census data on Boulder Colorado

Attached: census.png (847x582, 83K)

It’s like all other cities looked at San Francisco and said, “yes, we want that, all of it!”

Boulder is the worst place I've ever lived in my life. Seriously, fuck that place.

where do you live now? Why would you leave such a comfy city?

>assault weapons

What is a high capacity magazine? 30 round mags are standard issue. "High capacity magazine" sounds like something a politician made up just to pass an agenda by making these magazines sound unnecessary and dangerous for civilians.

>liberals turn everything around them to shit
>are actually HAPPY living in shit

Truly fucking awful people

maybe you're just bitter user

Ban Denver, Ban Boulder. Both towns should be Purged, Flash Flooded, Re Purged, and Rebuilt. Click Like if you Agree

Attached: Hunter S Pepe.png (318x317, 47K)

>restricted to military personnel only

No they're not. Civilians can own automatic weapons.

I was looking for how they gauged happiness since Nat Geo is fucking horrible for study citations. Using metrics like "dental checkups" would favor places where dental care is given for free.

((slowly))
((surely))
((give me yer guns goy))

((b-but we voted for you goy? criminals! give them up!))

Colfax is Occult as fug. Denver in general is. Eyes Wide Shut Tier shit...not even kidding

How about we define what is classified as an "assault weapon" before pushing for laws that ban them.

Attached: calypso ticked.jpg (437x336, 32K)

Proof that ignorance is bliss

It's nice to have a list of cities that are safe for home invasion.

What have have they turned to shit and why do you think they want to turn things to shit?

Jokes on you. Colorado is now California. Only El Paso and Weld county remain bastions of freedom

>kchk what a great day for democracy
>this just in criminal uses "assault" weapons to butcher chillens in a gun free zone despite them being banned. Will colorado enact more stringent gun laws?

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

I think is based off some dude's method for Blue zones, more on that here: shop.nationalgeographic.com/products/the-blue-zones-of-happiness

he specifically states:
The research shows that making enough money to cover food, shelter, health care and education has a big impact on overall happiness levels. But after that point (about $70,000 per year), money is less effective at giving you happiness. A lot more money doesn't equal a lot more happiness. So once your basic needs are covered, you will experience more joy hanging out with your loved ones than spending another hour at work.
That's why I don't encourage a lot of positive psychology techniques, even though I think they can help in the short run. I have nothing against promoting mindfulness, random acts of kindness or gratitude journals. But I think they focus too much on the pleasure or positive affect strand of happiness.
Spending so much time in the pursuit of happiness neglects the other two important strands of well-being: purpose and pride...

There are different ways to happiness. To measure life satisfaction, or pride, we asked people to rate their lives on a scale of 0 to 10. This is considered the gold standard metric of well-being.
Surveys measure positive affect, or pleasure, by asking people how often they smiled, laughed or felt joy during the previous 24 hours. And well-being, or purpose, is measured by asking people whether they "learned or did something interesting yesterday." This concept comes from Aristotle, who defined true happiness as a life of meaning.
Most happiness reports focus on just one of these strands of happiness, but our research (a combination of original research and data from the Gallup-Sharecare Well-Being Index) shows that they are all ingredients in the recipe for happiness.

Boulder Colorado is full of homeless, drugged up teens and Liberal faggots who use 'Fathers money' to party every weekend. Honestly a California, been like that for years now, no one cares.

I live in St. Paul, MN now.
I left for tons of reasons, mostly because Boulder itself has no economy besides catering to trust fund kids, and I needed to get a fucking job.
Also I've never lived in a place that was so divorced from reality. It's probably the biggest irony of the place, that they espouse all the liberal virtues and yet it is only a soft, nice city because it's completely insulated by its own privilege.
I do miss Avery though.

A California clone*

I lived in Boulder, the people I met daily were nice but I guess there's a lot of old liberal money there
Also couldn't walk down the street without getting asked 5 times for money, bums everywhere

Colorado Springs in glow in the dark. probably most the "brightest" city in the US

Denver is occult.

Boulder is their "Laboratory." Tons of (((NWO))) shit gets deployed in Boulder before Cali even.

There's a reason it's the "happiest," and it isn't that it's a nice place to live. it's actually a bit of a clusterfuck as of late. See above.

>califronia has turned into an insufferable shithole
>all cali fags move to new place together
>i know guys lets vote in the same fags we did back in our shit hole with the same policies.

>90% white

hmmm

>assault weapons
When will this meme die

No, don't believe that. you live there, it is not good. There is something wrong with boulder. hard to describe until you live there for years then leave.

Don't know if this board buys chemtrails, HAARP, things of this nature, but there are many tie-ins of these things with Boulder.

I split my high school years between florida and Ridgway (early 80s.) Skied many weekends in Telluride on $20 lift tix. Went back for the first time in many years not long ago. The invasion of wealth and hippies is not an improvement over the ranchers/cowboys that dominated the area as I remember it. A true loss of a better culture and lifestyle.

Colorado Springs is a dumpster fire full of Niggers and Retarded, Media-Consuming Alcoholic White people.*

Denver is a mix of rich people and homeless/drugged up people*

You're right about Boulder

Fixed it a bit for you.

Works for muslims in Europe
>let's run from a shithole country with sharia law
>btw. please respect sharia law

It's Basedboy central in Boulder, if you don't think they put Estrogen in everything and pollute the air constantly, you're an idiot.

>3240 niggers in Boulder
>3200 niggers there for 9 months out of the year as "students" and feetsball
>40 nigger permanent residents in Boulder

Niggers are about 13% of the US population.
Niggers are 1.1% of the Boulder population.
Niggers are 11.1% of the Denver population.
It's easy to see why Boulder is a happy place.
>TFW my county in Colorado has a 0.6% nigger population
>TFW none of them ever come within 40 miles of my home

Attached: Foxey.png (720x722, 721K)

This is what I get at in my post, i am confused?

But it is more than s o y, it is much worse.

>Niggers and Retarded, Media-Consuming Alcoholic White people.

you go to wrong neighbor hoods

most of those are military meatheads and Sinaloa that deals drugs to the them

Many other places have been Glow in Dark since 70's/80's

There is a reason many mass shooting here of strange nature, targeting/carried out by students - never in springs itself, Glow in Dark kids educated there, all test beds further north.

as aside, jobs like this why my Family comes here.

>Denver is a mix of rich people and homeless/drugged up people*

I wonder

what kind of activity rich people get into, when next to a population of worthless people even harder to track then poor kids?

>The research shows that making enough money to cover food, shelter, health care and education has a big impact on overall happiness levels.
Only having a 1.1% nigger population has a big impact on overall happiness levels as well.
Boulder cunts are the type to screech constantly about the benefits of diversity, but how many low income housing projects exist there?
How happy would those hypocrites be if their nigger population jumped from 1.1% to the national average (over 13%) next year?
How happy would they be when their property taxes were tripled to pay for that diversity?

The louder a liberal screams for diversity, the farther away from it they choose to live.
Put that down as #2 after Coulter's law.

Attached: Pain.png (387x399, 247K)

Ppl in carlsbad are happy because they are rich

>Californians start moving to Colorado due to the housing crisis
>Colorado is now becoming liberal
Holly fucking shit, the cancer is truly spreading, Californians are too stupid to realize that the reason they had to move out of their original state was due to their idiotic policies

Attached: suicide_meme.jpg (656x488, 22K)

hahahahahahahaha
oh wait you're serious
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly I'm supportive of this sort of thing, this means that no stores in the city and surrounding areas will carry AR-15s and the like. Now while the basedboys and assorted liberals would never willingly buy such a weapon they would gladly seize one should the situation ever get hairy, and frankly I don't think blue voting populations should have easy access to firearms. Hell it might not be the PC thing to say around here but I don't think Democrats should be allowed to own guns at all.

I was agreeing with your post, but I was putting more emphasis on why it's so fucked for others in the thread.

Also answer to the Denver question, either furthering their own wealth or rich people being degenerates, smoking weed by the pounds, sexual deviancy (super easy as long as you have a connection) doing coke and drinking until they pass out.

Fort Collins here, like 7 Niga whole city

There's some truth to that. The only reason a lefty would buy a gun is to attack innocent people. They aren't exactly target shooters or hunters.

Attached: right wing shooters.jpg (964x1348, 163K)

time to start shooting you cowards

you deserve this if you don't.

>el paso
>freedom
Everyone has security clearance and is a garbage piece of shit fed parasite

At that point shouldn't everyone who voted yes be thrown out of office?

What the fuck is an assault weapon?
BTW:
SHALL BE INFRINGED EVERY FUCKING DAY

When was the last time American gun owners and pro 2nd gained any ground concerning gun rights?
When was the last time you lost gun rights?
See the trend people?

>Bridgeport/Stamford

Those are nigger infested areas, this graphic is made up nonsense. I loved in Stamford, it's run down trash with druggies and homeless everywhere.

This nation is fucked.

Attached: Amerifetta.png (1150x618, 539K)

I sincerely believe this is what happens(especially if you watch their videos about their thoughts on life and how it should be) when you become completely corrupted from the far-left wing political goals and trying to find real meaning through it and how it can better the world. It simply can't better the world and only benefits the ones at the top and this makes them go insane and pull the ultimate virgin-beta cuck move and kill other people in a mass shooting.

if youve lived in either of these towns you know right away something is off with a lot of the townies. transplants are usually alright but holy hell the townies.

Attached: CAARL.jpg (636x349, 25K)

I wonder what changed.

>I've never lived in a place that was so divorced from reality
Boulder is it's own little pocket universe.
It would be a great place to live, if it weren't for the kind of people who are drawn there to smell each other's farts.
I stayed there for about a year back in '92.
Rented a ROOM in a run down house shared with 4 other people for $300 a month while on a contract job with StorageTek. $300 in 1992 money is about $536 now.
I'd bet it's hard to find a place like that in Boulder right now for under $1000 a month.

It's one saving grace (back then, at least) was the amount of tight trim.
You couldn't go to the grocery store without seeing 100 broads you wanted to fug.
And if you said "Hi!" to all of them, at least one would happily come home with you.

Getting laid in Boulder in the early 90s, with chicks you wanted to fug, was about as difficult as shitting your pants in your sleep.

tl;dr
Boulder is filled with hypocritical hippie liberal cunts.
21 year old hypocritical hippie liberal broads are often tight as fuck and put out with almost no effort on your part.

Attached: OhJew.gif (303x282, 675K)

>since the 60's
Fuck off newfag. Don't even rember when Boulder was a mining town.

About the girl part, there are still places like that in Colorado, you just have to know where to look.

Colorado is full of beaners.

>I split my high school years between florida and Ridgway (early 80s.) Skied many weekends in Telluride on $20 lift tix. Went back for the first time in many years not long ago. The invasion of wealth and hippies is not an improvement over the ranchers/cowboys that dominated the area as I remember it. A true loss of a better culture and lifestyle.
Ridgway still has the second best burgers I've ever had (the True Grit cafe).
Go get one while you can.

Attached: RAPE!!.jpg (1448x972, 154K)

Does it matter when they'll be gone before you die?

TRUE

>no more homicides

Hmmmm...yeah. Lets start this thread again in January 2019. We can discuss how utterly fucking retarded you displaced California niggers are

>believing national geographic

Attached: 1526470086455.jpg (1021x1824, 1.3M)

All it takes is one. Just ONE guy in one of these liberal shitholes to stand on his porch with an AR-15 in complete defiance, daring them to do something.

If they do the shitshow starts. Who's it gonna be?

I'm sure all the homeless people are miiiiiiighty happy.

Nigger what the fuck did I just read? Holy mother fucking shit. Im sending a boatload of arms and ammunition to you tomorrow my britbros

lol just sue the city now and get big bank, alot of people should do this shit just try buying an assult rifle when ban takes place, then boom make a huge shit storm case about it, eventually you will fuck over your cities budget fucking over the shitty democratic cess pool you live in.

NatGeo was recently taken over by some Jewess

>tfw the Californian colonies show up on the White vote map

Attached: 2016WhiteMap.png (4200x3105, 619K)

Dry towns, dry counties.

This is why I hate stoners

>The only reason a lefty would buy a gun is to attack innocent people.
Funny enough, I've had multiple instances of liberals saying the same thing, in almost the exact same words, to me.
>I shouldn't own a gun. I'd get drunk and shoot dozens of people from my bedroom window.
>I'd be in prison right now if I'd ever owned a gun.
>I have dreams of killing my family.

Projection. Liberals are terrified of guns because their religion dictates that we're "All the SAAAAAME!", and since they know they're batshit, they assume everyone else is too.

I'm conservative as fuck.
The only time I've ever had to point a gun at anyone was at a nigger who was trying to kick in my back door in Denver, 8 years ago.

It pissed itself, and then ran like a bitch.
I don't want to shoot anyone, not even niggers.
I just want to live as far away from them as possible.

Liberals constantly try to make that impossible.
Whites (non-hispanic) are 61.27% of the total U.S. population (2016).
Niggers are only 12.3% of the US population.
If just one out of 5 white people shot a nigger tomorrow...
>news.gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx
>Americans generally overestimate, to a significant degree, the percentage of the U.S. population that is either black or Hispanic.
>According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 12.3% of the U.S. population is black, and 12.5% is Hispanic.
>Gallup Poll results from March 26-28, however, show that slightly less than one in 10 Americans can accurately identify that the population of either blacks or Hispanics in this country falls between 10% and 14%.
>The typical American estimates the percentages of blacks and Hispanics in this country to be more than twice as high as they actually are.

>On average, Americans say that 33% of the U.S. population is black
>In fact, a majority of Americans (56%) estimate that the percentage of blacks in this country stands at 30% or higher.

Why do YOU think that is?

Attached: 1475009801907.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

Ann Arbor is shit, turning into another Dearborn.

Retarded faggot liberals.

No more guns for law abiding citizens doesn't mean no more guns for criminals.

Just look at Chicago. Very restrictive gun laws, very high homicide rate.

You fucking faggot liberals and your shit (((logic)))...

>What the fuck is an assault weapon?
noun: any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47, M-16, or M4) that can be set to
automatic or semiautomatic fire.

FYI, an AR-15 does NOT meet that definition, as it can not be switched to "automatic fire".
If you were an 'Merricun, and did choose to spend $25,000 on a 'salt weapon, you would probably melt the barrel in less than 3 minutes.

You stupid noguns faggot.

Attached: Kikesses.jpg (818x784, 81K)