Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Walkatzenritt Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Targets of opportunity
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKjfWSPI7s
youtube.com/watch?v=fAYjSLtz6wQ

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article176289957/Kampfansage-der-CSU-Die-AfD-ist-ein-Feind-von-allem-fuer-das-Bayern-steht.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article176289851/Mehr-Transparenz-Unionspolitiker-wollen-gegen-anonyme-AfD-Unterstuetzer-vorgehen.html
tichyseinblick.de/kolumnen/alexander-wallasch-heute/die-enthemmte-stiftung-bertelsmann-attackiert-deutsche-innovationskraft/
tichyseinblick.de/tichys-einblick/fuenf-irrtuemer-im-asylrecht/

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Tasks
Create memes & spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit & stay well hydrated
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Attached: 1525818065526.jpg (962x1293, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iCSJ0
anonfile.com/D7e835e9ba/Germany_Deutschland.zip
afdbayern.de/aktuell/
br.de/puls/themen/leben/ramadan-knigge-100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6m2DgmdbXH4
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To
youtube.com/watch?v=bBbY2mShDfg
torproject.org/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Private_Network
hornerautomation.com/cscape-software/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZRTP
spiegel.de/panorama/schweringen-hakenkreuz-glocke-wird-abgehaengt-a-1208210.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A-83D-inbrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Attached: antifa-good-fascist-dead.jpg (700x405, 108K)

Man, you're weird, only to be beaten by the htph redditfag.
Thanks for the bump.
Also; filtered.

English Approximation:
>archive.is/iCSJ0
archive.is/iCSJ0
>archive.is/iCSJ0
archive.is/iCSJ0
>Bavaria and some others are doing their first steps towards "(((patriot)))-act"-like surveillance.
Fuck these niggers.

News in German:
>archive.is/6hbSp
archive.is/6hbSp
>archive.is/6hbSp
archive.is/6hbSp

Auch Messengerdienste wie WhatsApp könnten "präventiv" mitgelesen werden.
>DNA-Tests, Bodycams, Handydaten - Das plant Bayern:
"Bayern geht jedoch bei der Ausweitung der Rechte der Polizei weiter als die anderen Bundesländer", sagt Experte Thiel.
(((Geplant))) ist etwa, dass die Sicherheitskräfte künftig genetische Spuren an Tatorten auf die geografische Herkunft (hahhahahah) des Trägers hin untersuchen dürfen.
[...] DNA von Verdächtigen nehmen [...] vergleichbare Regelungen wie bei der Erfassung von Fingerabdrücken gelten.
Polizeieinsätze sollen zudem automatisch von Bodycams gefilmt werden
>you mean diversity cams, no?
- passiert nichts, sollen diese aber automatisch gelöscht werden.
"[...] Daten aus der Cloud sicherstellen und in bestimmten Fällen löschen"
Auch das Abgreifen Handydaten, etwa von Messenger-Nachrichten, wäre für die Beamten durch die neuen Regeln leichter.
[...] [Der] 2017 eingeführte Begriff der "drohenden Gefahr" [soll] auf eine Vielzahl von polizeilichen Befugnissen angewandt werden.
Bislang konnten Polizisten im Freistaat erst aktiv werden, wenn sie einen Hinweis auf eine "konkrete Gefahr" hatten, künftig soll die drohende Gefahr ausreichen.
Allerdings muss es um den Schutz eines "bedeutenden Rechtsguts" (aka dein Haus und Besitz ist kei' wicht'ges Rechtsgut xD) gehen, damit die Polizei frühzeitig eingreifen darf.
Hierzu zählen etwa Leib und Leben oder die Freiheit. In diesem Fall könnten etwa Pakete präventiv beschlagnahmt werden.
"Machtbefugnisse wie vor 1945" - Das stört die Kritiker:
>kek

Attached: 1464421910719.jpg (433x469, 50K)

>a new namefag appears

Attached: weitermachen.jpg (256x197, 6K)

Not really, I namefag out of purrpose and practicality.
I use it like a title, nothing more.
Namefagging is gay, not to even speak of tripfagging

By the way, no one seemed to like it, but here is my meme-archive.
I collected tons of Afd/Putsch-Chans, but I have to say, boy do we lack good drawfags.

tyrol reporting in

Attached: 1526378958248.png (1066x872, 202K)

>not to even speak
>so to speak

some good old physical removal comes to my mind.

Attached: pol_hoppe.png (1000x1000, 145K)

mörning bümp

Servas!

*runterladend*

Attached: cow_is_kill.jpg (490x326, 57K)

supporting muschi bread.

Attached: kittens.jpg (544x836, 68K)

...wat?

Tell me if it is worht is labeling all those images like
germany-deutschland-afd-chan-anime-mascots-mascot-cute-holding-pepe-frog-kissing
that would be the right name for pic related.
You see, when you enter any one of these "tags" into the search bar of your explorere it recognizes these words as correctly written single words and can search for them in any order.
Like, to find this image relatively easily I wouldn't even have to look through folders, I'd just type into the search bar "afd chan kissing frog" and I'd probably find it.
Heck, even "afd chan pepe" could be enough.
If this kind of naming is applied to all files, then it becomes very easy for new anons to find content fast and olderanons to find content they are thinking of without knowing where it is located.
It could put the efficiency of shitposting onto steroids if that archive were to contain well-made images and info on immigration, genetics and other things that are required to break the narrative, as anons could find very specific arguments encapsulated in images in no time.

Forgot image.

Attached: 1501690991773.png (1000x1000, 457K)

Attached: deutsche_musch.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Attached: muschi-on-duty.jpg (1600x1047, 99K)

You can do one more but I have now run out of Musch

Attached: real_tiger.jpg (960x539, 44K)

Using this for infowar came to my mind too ... damn, I should at least do some copypasta of my more elaborate posts...

Attached: entartete_memes.png (553x800, 245K)

>I run out of Musch

you just the named the main prob of this board.
Jow Forums needs muschiss.

Attached: muschiss.jpg (500x353, 102K)

tach

Attached: 436565.png (500x310, 87K)

a CUTE!

Don't show it to Sütt, though, he doesn't like cats.

Saved.

Hallo!

Unfortunately I am allergic to them ... but still cute from a distance ;)

I'll just proceed with some good boys!

Attached: good.jpg (450x416, 26K)

What do you think can be done against the draconian laws making their way through germany regarding {{{terrorism}}} and terrorism, along with interested and insincere (((accusations)))?

archive.is/6hbSp

here is a good boy

Attached: 300.jpg (431x300, 28K)

;)

Hm, have not looked into it yet but the few points I see so far do not worry me that much ... more a thing that will hit the fugees. I mean, who in their right mind would communicate 'sensitive' stuff via Whatsapp for example?!

But yeah, would have to read into it more deeply before drawing conclusions...

Attached: hello_gents.jpg (960x720, 129K)

"Regeln zur "drohenden Gefahr". Sie bemängeln etwa, dass dem Entwurf zufolge neben Gefahren für Leib und Leben auch erhebliche Eigentumswerte oder Dinge, "deren Erhalt im besonderen öffentlichen Interesse sind", ein präventives Eingreifen der Polizei rechtfertigen würden."

Sounds like no more trashcan bashing by Antifanten to me ;)
But of course, this could also be used 'more creatively'.

Attached: achievement_unlocked.gif (320x175, 2.33M)

I would be extremely careful with the "It ain't me".
I mean, this could easily become a (((präventiv))) for the IB and similar organisatioins, look at what happened in Austria, and how they fucking arrested Sellner?
It makes me mad, and it makes me usnure of whether or not to join IB.

Nothing short of a revolution or coup d'etat, I fear. There were 50000 people taking to the streets in Munich to protest the Polizeiaufgabengesetz. Even the fucking Greens took part. Hell, Gewerkschaft der Polizei itself realized that this law drives one hell of a wedge between them and the general population.

These laws are massively unpopular, even among normies. And still they get passed every fucking time. Maybe they'll be the catalyst that wakes a critical mass of normies.

There won't be a critical mass until they start kicking normies doors in.
And that won't happen, it'll only ever be used to extinguish new movements in the core and at the beginning.
FUCK.
THIS.
SHIT.

That said, perhaps It'll finally drive normies to use tor and more nodes will be set up?
Privacy in the communications is actually a human right in the GG, §18 I think.

Fuck these faggots, I hate them so damn much.
What party passed this law and why did it pass?
Seriously, did the AfD at least stand against that crap?

It's mostly more of the usual "more surveilance" shit. Shitty but not Kriegsentscheidend.

The really bad change was passed a year ago when the "Praeventivhaft" was introduced. This is arrest without crime, trial or lawyer (it's for preventing crime after all). It only requires a Richterbescheid (i.e. a judge signs off on it without trial). Can be extended indefinitely. As far as I know the judge needs to provide justification for refusing to institute/extend this measure while they otherwise just need to sign (works that way with the Richterbescheid for Hausdurchsuchungen at any rate)...

The only thing the current change probably did about that was lower the bar for Praeventivhaft to "drohende Gefahr", probably. I haven't checked, but it did that for a whole range of measures and I'd be surprised if it didn't do that for Praeventivhaft.

> Hm, have not looked into it yet but the few points I see so far do not worry me that much ... more a thing that will hit the fugees.

I'm fairly sure this is aimed at dissidents rather than Goldstuecke.

> Seriously, did the AfD at least stand against that crap?

Yes, but they they could only issue a press release: afdbayern.de/aktuell/

Of course they were excluded from the protest in Muenchen because nobody else wanted to be seen to oppose something the AfD opposed as well (and the protest would probably have turned violent if they'd joined). There were probably lots of AfD folks there without showing their colours.

It's pretty ironic desu.
I just hate it all, at this point I don't even care that much if humanity turns into nothing but cattle.
A population that behaves like this deserves it.

I have already told all my known people about it in detail, no care from them at all.
Some people just don't care as long as *they* are still comfy, stupid, really stupid, but it can't be changed :^(

But seriously, being a German, shouldn't you be praying for Ramadan?

> Whiter than you Mohamed.

Anti-Tay I summon thee.

Attached: taywizard.jpg (900x473, 105K)

>a wild muttling appears

Attached: 1245+6.png (449x537, 533K)

Yes, considering what happened with IB in Austria this would be the biggest risk. One more reason to play it smart. Who decides about this Präventivhaft ... judges? There lies the key. Becuase it would be hilarious if this very law could once be used for our cause.

Is the meme-folder downloaded ywt, by the way?
Also, can you give me a platform that scans the thing I uplod for viruses so that anons can have assurance?

Here, for anybody that wasn't following:
It's a better organized folder of German memes.
Also, I'd like to know where to join RG, perhaps they have stuff that is useful for the collection I am making here, any tips and pointers, because I guess the original server is down.
Also, what is the risk of BKA and doxxing?

well, there is always a risk , so better don't follow the glow.

Attached: 656135.png (320x251, 55K)

Got it, good work!

Attached: 1525816827864.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

Judges, but without a proper trial, at least for the extension (not sure whether initiating Praeventivhaft requires a judge's approval).

I for one wouldn't trust any judge to act in our interest though. The judiciary is infested with Alt-68er "Marsch durch die Institutionen" types.

i know you all are wondering how to help our friends in these hard days.
you'll find some useful advices here:
br.de/puls/themen/leben/ramadan-knigge-100.html

any bombathon zwischenergebnisse, yet?

Attached: fastenzeit.png (500x511, 49K)

Hmmm.
I might follow them once I know how to move anonymously online.
I heard that:
>TOR
>VPN
>CScape
>ZRTP
combined are literally "catastrophic" to trace, even for the NSA.
It was in a leak, so if I use at least TOR+VPN it should be enough for legal shitposting.
If I don't make threats and don't use things forbidden after §86a StGB I should be too much of a hassle to track down.
Security has to scale with importance, that's a concept many anons here don't appreciate.

Hehe, how do you like the "Anime Mascots" folder? :^)

New Teflon Curio speech, hot off the press

youtube.com/watch?v=6m2DgmdbXH4

Attached: screen_shot_2016-10-19_at_5.35.26_pm.png (640x360, 358K)

...and here the channel it is likely to go viral on

>Michael is worried about anonymity again.

Attached: bd51975b43928eb151afce818f580cf99f97e7024e84302e2e6f8faca971dee0.jpg (1050x1400, 183K)

Something new for the AfD

Attached: 411CDE2F-B019-4563-906C-9A91630F3E89.png (834x463, 529K)

Weidels speech went viral on those 2 channels yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=bBbY2mShDfg

Hehe, that will follow me for the rest of my time here, no?
Though, desu, today no one is anonymous, if they want you they'll get you.
So I think the only "safety" we really have is "security" by obscurity.
What measures do you use, or do you just post with a blank IP?

Also; where is that picture from?

>BR
Payed with GEZ nice

Hmm... is this shit really hard to learn?
I guess the people the NSA were talking about would use the following technique:
>Set up tor
torproject.org/
>Set up a VPN
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Private_Network
>then they would connect that tunnel to an automated machine elsewhere that is programmed with Cscape:
hornerautomation.com/cscape-software/
>and then use an additional zrtp to transfer the files in an additional cryptographic channel that would put another layer over the tor/vpn/cscpae obfuscations:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZRTP

Or is my understanding totally wrong?

>tor
>in 2k18

What's wrong with it?
And what is the alternative?
I heard that the shilling against it was largely concern trolling and that the concerns mentioned are elgitimate but only apply to people that want to literally bomb stuff.
So the gist is:
>If all you do is shitpost, then trying to get you in spite of your tor usage is useless.
I tried tor once, and it's pretty slow anyways.

If you only want to shitpost on social media use a vpn and that's good enough.

>it's pretty slow anyways.
No shit sherlock

Attached: 1525559745830.jpg (662x973, 141K)

Attached: 1477441140255.jpg (712x923, 163K)

Attached: 1439317465639.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Attached: hello.jpg (1338x364, 101K)

Du sollst die Wahrheit sagen - wo ist die Munition her?

Attached: DW-hrc1VAAAX9vs.jpg (800x1200, 193K)

Yeah, one has to stay reasonable.
If there are enough people using the low-effort techniques, then it becomes simply not worth the effort to track them all down.
>No shit sherlock
Hey, I thought it'd be a little less noticeable, one can make assumptive errors.

>Mich Interessiert nicht.
>Duetsche Machen Eisanbahnpatroullie durch Wald.
>Munition zu schwer
>Bleibt immer hier.

Hello!

Like magic!!!

Attached: TayMagic.gif (500x281, 1.02M)

Exactly! Two top notch speeches in two days.
Sheeiit, gotta update that OP this evening.

Du lügst, du Polacke!

Attached: 1525333434864.jpg (1280x1726, 653K)

>eure muslimischen Freunde
Is this really a common thing to have in the west?

Everything gut, Ja?
You still seem to have that weird user posting black people with Taylor Swift, she isn't even german, what's the point?

Attached: 3444.png (169x164, 1008)

We could meme a Schutzhaft-chan

Attached: 1521904849147.jpg (897x773, 136K)

spiegel.de/panorama/schweringen-hakenkreuz-glocke-wird-abgehaengt-a-1208210.html

Thats a tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-83D-inbrA

Attached: taylor-swift-twitter-single-pop-wonderland-02.jpg (944x1222, 231K)

Lots of posters say its a bot but I have got it's to response to a few questions.

Autism on the internet is not going away any time soon.

Attached: 1437504094910.jpg (1280x959, 275K)

>implying that would be a problem

Attached: wink.gif (480x480, 928K)

Attached: c2d7cc9da81c3c012e38716c3af1d0ff--taylor-swift-taylors.jpg (736x919, 59K)

Attached: 1477676899088.jpg (750x910, 171K)

Attached: Harvey+Weinstein+Taylor+Swift+aFGgxvw_0Ybm.jpg (360x240, 38K)

Another piece of history destroyed and even then it's still too problematic.

Ich hab nen Job endlich gefunden...55k in NRW, jamannn wagecuck für immer

Consideration:

What is keeping the Michel from the alternative is his brainwashing ... but not that he believes fully in cultural enrichment but mostly that he is afraid (before others and even before himself) to be xenophobic. It is a cult of guilt that makes up the foundation of the left, a bellyfeel/wrongthink thing. Now how do we solve this? Make xenophobia socially accepted again. I have no idea how so I am asking you guys for ideas. Take away the shame and guilt and the Michel will act more rational. This is how you convert them.

Attached: just_passing_by.gif (413x313, 500K)

gratz

Attached: thumb up taytay.gif (269x182, 487K)

Brilliant idea actually! Damn, we require a drawfag...

Attached: hier_wir_gehen.jpg (338x326, 36K)

you have to point out over and over agin that there is no real basic reason for this guilt trip that is entirely forced over decades, to weaken our self-perception and self-determination wich is a natrural right of a people ,to get yolo normies to grasp that will take a while, its like sisyphos i know.

Attached: 546656.jpg (624x480, 60K)

Attached: CL8cH8yUYAAAUZ5.jpg (750x662, 93K)

Not with pathos I think. Neither with fear probably, they have enough fear of them already. Monetary concerns will be denied quickly. Criminal concerns will be kleingeredet. Telling the story of how and why turks came here can be effective, pacifist boomers dont like nukes and hate everything remotely related to them.

WENN ICH DAS SEH'!

Her Ancestry is German, she revealed, haha.

How are you doing, Laszlo?

i settled to ridicule the ridiculous.

Attached: 55569.gif (380x380, 291K)

This won't work. Their inherent guilt is an Ersatzreligion. Reasoning doesn't work on religious fanatics. Morals themselves are immune to reasoning - moreso when they are unreasonable to begin with.

Filtered!

Werd ich echt sauer!

Woah, cool.
Ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg!

Polackenlümmel!

yeah i know
its a mess

Attached: 4589663.jpg (700x800, 117K)