What does Jow Forums think about euthanasia as a form of extremely late term abortion for severely deformed babies...

What does Jow Forums think about euthanasia as a form of extremely late term abortion for severely deformed babies? I never really thought about it until I just say this video of real life Baby Sinclair, and as someone without children didn't really know what to decide on the matter. I think in cases like this it should be allowed but I want to hear a discussion on it.

bestgore.com/medical/asia-baby-born-deform-head-bottle-feed/

Attached: 32456456.png (262x426, 142K)

wtf destroy it

I don't care if people get abortions. Statistically it slows the advance of minorities and I've just never really given a shit outside my own relationships in the first place.

Attached: Exterminatus.jpg (900x506, 64K)

If a mother can't love it then she must throw it in the woods I guess but she will go to hell for that

Really scary looking.

I'm definitely in support of it. Extreme deformities ensure a horrible life for the child and a lifelong burden for those involved in caring for the child.

>checked
is that what happens? why would you not kill this?

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46K)

This thread is about the law regarding euthanasia, you know.

But why leave it in the woods? I know people used to do that to babies and old people in history but it feels like trading some of the guilt over personally causing a person's death for a horrible and drawn out death for said person. Why not just give em a jab with something to make them sleepy.

NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people with brain fuck ups, drug addicts, people who can't figure out how to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! People spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he ain't normal, kill him, put him out his misery. He is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isn't, if he was then he would swallow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was.

Euthanasia should be legal.

You're sperging about eugenics.

>he doesn't recognize the quote

I'm pro abortion for minorities, major birth defects, retardation, downs, and babies who'll get drugfucked because of their junkie mothers.

>law
Wht don't you chinks see deeper into the consequences of killing a human being?

>travel to the Netherlands
>surrender his X country's citizenship
>acquire provisional Netherlander citizenship for him
>euthanize him
It's like you retards can't figure out how euthanasia tourism works.

Attached: monotheism debunked.png (1003x869, 227K)

t. subhuman

newborns die extremely quickly from exposure and the elders were usually furnished with supplies and tools to survive if they wanted to or ride the radial artery to death

except for the fact euthanasia is illegal here

define evil

If you can't even recognize it as as human when you look at a photo of it, just fucking kill it.

i dont see a difference between op's pic and the average chink

I think it should be legal but not enforced, as fucked as it may be, overriding the will of the parents is a slippery slope.

I definitely am against prolonging and not allowing a life with nothing but suffering to end.

very touchy subject, I tear up when I see a baby turn out like that so they can never experience life normally. I'd say that aborting the baby in that case is ok because it will just grow up in extensive care and have a shitty existence. In most cases tho, i'm very pro life. Every child deserves the right to live if healthy. Reminds me a little bit of a book/movie called Johnny got his gun where a man is basically a slab of flesh and doctors choose to let him live in extensive care forever whilst being deaf, blind with no limbs or face...

sauce? GIs has failed me and thinks it's a monkey.