What does Jow Forums think about the relaunch of MAD Magazine?

What does Jow Forums think about the relaunch of MAD Magazine?

viewcomic.com/mad-magazine-001-2018/

Attached: 064_0000.jpg (1000x1293, 700K)

I don't give a fuck.

Illiterate nigger detected.

magazines aren't really a thing anymore (sadly).

>flipping the bird
>after 60+ yrs of publication

So Edgy

Lifetime MAD Magazine fan. One of the best American Institutions and the only humor mainstream thing that still goes after everyone with no fucks given.

But this isn't political, faggot.

this

is going to be another left wing shitfest

Read it.

>Oy Vey Dept.

Seems on the right track early on..

Attached: 064_0002.jpg (1600x1034, 666K)

It's so goddamn dull and has ZERO edge, even their anti-Trump parodies are soft compared to what the mainstream kike media dishes out daily. Even a reboot of MAD feels like an outdated artifact of the 1990s at this point.

who would've thought that fighting necromancers irl would be so boring?

Attached: AATsuCollegeStudents.jpg (500x437, 50K)

bad idea, MAD is a boomer rag... dont they know their demographic is going to die off in 10 years?

What do you mean?

Attached: MADBased.jpg (310x400, 40K)

Stopped buying it sometime in the 80s...several years passed & thought i'd check it out, they started running ads & it was never the same..MADtv was good though

Skimmed through it. Almost all of the little hand drawn comics are about the evil white police against the poor black man. One about CIS men going after some gay guy on his way to the pride parade. Some jabs at trump. a full page fake movie poster about gun control.

Basically a bunch of gay sjw shit. What a fucking disappointment.

nobody fucking reads magazines anymore let alone fucking MAD of all garbage
Even the show was fucking shit

>pickle Rick
Not looking so good.....

Attached: 064_0003.jpg (1000x1293, 832K)

>doesn't appreciate based Sergio Aragones

Aragones is a fucking legend

Attached: aragones.png (624x487, 592K)

#metoo

Attached: 064_0004.jpg (1000x1293, 783K)

Meh. I liked Cracked more growing up.

Attached: cracked.jpg (1174x1580, 552K)

MAD is the epitome of degeneracy.

there are still some golden bits but they should go easy on gronald brumpf jokes

I read it. Yeah it's not nearly as funny or edgy as it used to be. There used to be drug jokes and some pretty dark shit in MAD. But it looks pretty clean. I didn't see anything particularly SJWish but meh.

I admit I do have a subscription because I immensely love MAD but I rarely read any of them. I only find maybe three or four things I find funny but I still love the art and the whole MAD universe.

I had all the 90s MAD magazines, (and cracked that overlapped). Lent them to my friend, and his mom threw them away.

I just looked it over:
>Gag against people who harass faggots.
>Gag against police who harass blacks.
>Positive spin on white woman dating black man.

It's pure SJW swill now. Founder was a kike.

Attached: william_gaines.jpg (400x349, 56K)

the real question is is there any way to make Mad /ourmagazine/?

Attached: concern.jpg (480x270, 21K)

This is MAD magazine.

Attached: MAD race mixing.jpg (949x687, 128K)

I looked thru it and the artwork just doesn't do it for me. That's no Mort Drucker there.

Enjoying your trip to America comdost?

Kinda depends..
Some libs take it over?

Attached: 85DE5A68-FA49-4608-8F55-C7CF583E5A2F.jpg (1569x1126, 338K)

I read it from about 1988 to around 1998, but less often at then end. I picked one up about 10 years ago, and it had changed too much for me. It was all references to much younger kid shit than before, no current movie spoofs, none of the old strips, and it was glossy and in color. It was basically "I hate Justin Beiber" the magazine.