Jews and italians are not whi-

>Jews and italians are not whi-

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 8.17.24 PM.png (1558x1398, 908K)

Attached: DAQ_TTvVYAAVEs7.jpg (1200x996, 151K)

>(((David Bernstein)))

Does this matter?

>stein

Attached: 1476799380845.jpg (1658x996, 175K)

this

Attached: 1526427329771.jpg (333x293, 55K)

Fellow white people...

Jews are not white. Jews are more Arab than they are white.

Attached: 1525575291943.png (498x498, 17K)

Save it, and post it next time he tries to say "I'm not white I'm Jewish."

Anglo-Saxons are white.

That's it. It's not about the literal skin tone you fuckwits.

An albino nigger is not white. He's a nigger.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 8dd.png (501x684, 80K)

>Sorry

He's not really sorry.

Checked.

Attached: (((Goldberg))).gif (320x242, 2.01M)

Attached: david_bernstein.jpg (320x262, 15K)

What the fuck happened to journalism. I know that writers and journos always held their audience in contempt but the brazenness of modern headlines is absolutely breathtaking. Do they think that we are children to be scolded and cajoled for opinions that they perceive that we hold? The arrogance and presumptuousnesses is disgusting

(((WaPo)))

>Irish
>white

Why do people keep saying the Irish aren't white? I know there's a whole meme created by the English to spite them, but seriously, they're white.

jews want to pretend to be white again now that the winds are changing
gas em all.

The Irish were discriminated against for a very long time in America, I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

discriminated doesn't mean they weren't considered white.

(((You)))

Er wait sorry

>92 iq subhuman niggers who can't farm enough potatoes to feed themselves are white

Attached: irish need not apply.jpg (620x330, 28K)

everyone was discriminated against in America, if you didn't arrive on the Mayflower those that did considered you a blow-in.

The Term Wigger was developed solely to describe the irish.

Anti-Italian sentiments were all based on anti-Catholicism.

Go eat a potato

Fuck off back to red*dit (((David Bernstein)))

Attached: 1522905005327.png (683x763, 290K)

If you hate nazis you hate white people. See i can play word games too.

>When the ironic 1% vs 99% meme Jews made 10 years ago forces them to identify as the only evil wicked untrustworthy race with no homeland and secretly hates everyone.

Attached: retarded-pepe.jpg (600x484, 27K)

Well they're losing readers and having constant layoffs so let them starve themselves.

Yeah, makes sense why they were shot and murdered for not being 'white'

Not Ashkenazi jews.

>Ashkenazi jews
They are not white, faggot!

They're germanic.

Attached: DRJBQdfX0AEr7gx.jpg (480x231, 21K)

While I do love my spuds I prefer toast for breakfast

There's a lot of white countries with a similar lack of achievement, and they're still white

Attached: 1501777168591.webm (640x468, 2.69M)

They were the swarthy ones.

No, they aren't.

Attached: IMG_4885.png (1024x819, 159K)

Countries that are white:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Canada
- New Zealand
- Australia
That's it.

So Iberian? So what? Still white, OY VEY.

I suppose that Polish aren't White either, seeing how we mock them for being "vodka niggers".

Attached: 34.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Wogs and nigs and abos and pakis and chinks and micks and such who inhabit said countries are not white

>Polish
>white

Thats Russians, Not polish.

Are romans white?

No. Italians are NOT white, and never will be.

This

Vodka was invented by the Poles, but Russians proper are White.

Sorry, what am I saying? Clearly pic related is a mongoloid, forget what I said.

Attached: Tchaikovsky.jpg (230x305, 23K)

Hurr, Russians revolt over banning of alcohol and drink fucking methanol because they are so desperate for a fix, and you're telling me these people aren't niggers?

Damn straight. All of you interlopers and Johnny-come-lately niggers need to fuck right off. We were full as of 1620.

Attached: GSMD.png (627x629, 201K)

Kek, only in character.

Do keep in mind that communism fucks a nation over, Russia only had a murder rate of around ~5 per 100,000 in 1900.

Attached: Light Hair Europe.jpg (519x512, 44K)

This they can't help themselves they Jews

Reminder that America was named after a non-white man

Typical Jewish woman

Attached: Jewishwoman.jpg (446x600, 48K)

Turks are pretty much just anatolians and greeks larping as turks, only a small percentage of their ancestry is central asian, they more closely resemble the pre turkish inhabitans of anatolia than they resemble the pre migration turkish steppe nomads.

WRONG. Amerigo Vespucci was actually german, but he changed his name when he went to live in Italy. His real name was Amerik Vespassen. Wops BTFO once again.

irrelevant historical society, you get to celebrate your WASP heritage, but all your institutions have befallen to meritocracy.

By your own logic, you yourself are not white as you are a retard, judging by your comments.

You can pretty much predict that, that shit is going to come sooner, or later.

Well if Jews and Me are both White then It cannot be racists when I diss them, just like when they do their Dear white people shit right?

>Irish
>white
lol

ves pussy

our name comes from italian for anatolia, we are actually anatolian by name too. People LARPed as arabs or asiatics too hard and look what we have become. However do not buy into greek propaganda , they would like to think all meds are hellenic. While I agree that there are lots of greeks here , there are lots of illyrians and so on too.

this

Attached: 168798709.jpg (662x885, 126K)

>(((David Bernstein)))
Jews aren't white m8